ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FSXVM

[POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Empty
PostSubject: [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?   [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:55 am

This is to take a vote on wether we all want them in, or out. (I'm not making the dicisions, because the owner of the site makes the final decisions, I'm not in charge, and I'm not having anything to do with the fact that the AFF wants in, but, as it stands, this poll is only for us to see how many people want them in, or out. Thank you, and please, don't come quarreling or complaining about how I'm not in charge, I'm not this, and I'm not that, I already stated, "This poll is only to see how many people want them in, and how many people want them out." I've got nothing better to do than make a poll, and I just want to experiment on how to make one. And since the AFF wants in, I'm also interested in seeing who does, and who doesn't, want them in.

Again, thank you.
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?   [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Finally someone with more than a grain of sense. I think they should come in, and I'm fine with you makign a post like this. I'm not the owner of this website either, and I think some of us should 'rise in the ranks a little' so to speak, while the admin isn't here. I think AFF should come in, because theres been a few VM requests that have been declined just cause some people htink its Killer or SPartan. Well if it is, its our job to find out as quick as possible and take defensvie action.
Back to top Go down
Spartacu

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?   [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 pm

wow you people are WAYYYYYYYYYY to paranoid.

For AAF of whatever, please see this link:

Back to top Go down
Spartacu

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?   [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 pm

www. tnvw. forumn. net
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?   [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:22 pm

There is no such thing to vote if a group can be formed in any world. A nomadic group forms, bases in a base, they are there no matter who says so. They wont have borders until they are more developed, however that base is theirs by defult. Everyone should know that by reading the "Fix to the VR-World" post in the www.gpeo.forumotion.com site.

The maps natrually form, on their own, we all just mark what we think is how it supposed to look. And if there are disputes among groups, the group who holds the valid claim has that land from the start by defult. If soeone marks a piece of land as theirs, they better make full sure that no one already occupies it.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
FSXVM

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?   [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Sorry, but did I SAY, if we were letting them in or not? NO I DIDN'T. So you have nothing to worry about. You don't like it, TOO BAD, THIS IS AMERICA, the only reason for this poll is to see how many people want them in, NOT TO LET THEM IN.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?   [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:26 pm

FSXVM wrote:
Sorry, but did I SAY, if we were letting them in or not? NO I DIDN'T. So you have nothing to worry about. You don't like it, TOO BAD, THIS IS AMERICA, the only reason for this poll is to see how many people want them in, NOT TO LET THEM IN.

No need to be disrespectful or immature over someones statement. It was a misunderstanding. So, lets see how many would like them in, shall we ?
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
FSXVM

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?   [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:33 am

Sorry, I was tence at the time... and I should have waited 'til I wasn't tence. anyways... (there's nothing after "anyways...", it's an open sentance).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?   [POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[POLL]-Let AFF into the VR? Or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System :: Virtual Military Factions-
Jump to: