ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This, is my story.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FSXVM

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:32 pm

This is my story of my VM, the FSXVG, and it starts at the begining, and comes to now, please, I know, I might have put some offencive comments about other's in it, but, I can't help it, This is the time, that I need to tell my story. I might not be knowen, to any future generations, but, at least there'll be a record of my story, from my VM's start, to now, at it's utterly, emotionaly brutal end.

I understand, I have yes, disbanned the FSXVG. Because of issues between members on who we should ally with, etcedera., And, more as a reason, to keep my family together, I don't want to lose my family's trust because of who I'm allied with. And besides that, I never wanted a VM, all I wanted was to run my little, Virtual Airline, and just try and get people to let me be, but, I found they wouldn't let that happen, so I made my VM, 1 year ago, and after some harsh treatment from FSXAA, I got into this, so I could try to get rid of them. And they noticed I was here, and they probably knew they were in for it if I too had a VM, and they scattered. Then, FHWL came along, bombed us for no reason, and couldn't understand, everything could be worked out with words in the first place, which is what ended up happening. When you can't tell, that initial violance isn't the answer for getting answers, then, that's sad. and I'm sorry to say, that, because of that, they were immature. And to avoid any more children messing with me, or my VM, I said, "This is a load of {crap}, I'm getting an ally, in case this happens again." And I did, but, the ally I chose was wrong, and they hacked my computer because their leader himself, was a 2 year old maingy hag who had no life. FSXAA_#1/#5_"MAVRICK". And I realized they were dumb {donkey}s. and, well, I dessolved the alliance, and any relations with them, which got them more mad, but, you know, tough. They can't say they own everyhing, and neither can GPEO, if $nake was allowed to say anything, which the GPEO won't let him even though it violates the Bill Of Rights, AKA, the First Amendment, giving people the FREEDOM OF SPEECH, he'd be saying the same thing as I am, or close enough to it. We came here for friends, and some fun and games, NOT, inceccent war, mercinaries blowing our things up for no good reason that could be talked out instead of using instant force, like the {incoherant children} they are, and have to deal with it. If that VM that hired FHWL to bomb us were REALLY strong, they'd be willing to talk directly to me, instead of have who they hired relay messages. Now, my VA, I know isn't in this VR World, but, It needs to have it's story told too. It's only fair. My VM started way before all this war in Iraq came back around to the news, and so far after 9-11, that I couldn't bare to use a 737 in the VA yet, and I still can't bare to fly the plane, I know hit, and destroied the two buildings, that everyone in the United States most echonomically depended on, forcing us in to this {heck} of a bad echonomy we now have. It started, just as a simple airplane, just a small DC-3, in FS-2004, and then, I got FSX, and FSX's multiplayer, and, I kept flying my little DC-3, admiring how such things, could be up there, in the sky, with the birds, free, free from all care any people on them, or the birds, might have, and free from the Gravitational pull that would send them plummeting for miles if somthing were to go wrong, and how they could stay there, hanging practically standing still, even though you wach them pass over you, and I kept flying my little DC-3 on FSX, and sometimes went onto FS-2004 to relive my old glory days, and, eventually, I decided, if there's real airlines, why can't I make one for FSX?, But, I'm getting ahead of myself here, this is way after the wheel that started FSXVG, and my VA to get where they both are, and were, now. My first plane ride, was a long time ago it seems, when there was no care of terrorists, when incodents like that were only told to kids in hollywood movies, and were pure fanticy, when everything was nice, and the air was clear, and bright. I took my first ride in a plane from my new home in Michigan, I was 3 then, and I still remember the ride, everything looked like big farms, because that's what they were. But my first ever plane-ride, was when I was first born. But that part's another story all together. Thus, eventually (two years ago), I made the VA. (wow... I should use this to write an entire book XD)
Back to top Go down
Spartacu

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 pm

If you want a new start with your VM, seek out the other Virtual World. We will see you get treated fairly and respect, even by FSXAA, who is now my rival.

www. tnvw.forumn.org
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Spartacu Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a new start with your VM, seek out the other Virtual World. We will see you get treated fairly and respect, even by FSXAA, who is now my rival.

Ok, and ADC? and Viper is getting too much like Mavrick for me, but, if you contact me on Skype, I can reason, and hopefully come to an agreement.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 am

im not trying to keep fortune away from you, but i must say, Spartacus doesnt always make true what he sais. It might only be partially true, and if he does something, it always is for his own sake.

Just be careful with what you agree on
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
FSXVM

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 am

I know, and, I also won't restart as a VM I hope he knows, I'm restarting as a VA... I'm also pretty suspicious of Sparticus already...
Back to top Go down
Spartacu

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 pm

By the way, we just destroyed FSXAA (war started by them.) Idk your skype name. contact me. soldier8193 is my account name
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Well, Mavrick is still running it apperantlyand he also isn't treating me too kindly... I offered a truce, and all he said was "YOU WILL PAY FOR MAKING AN ASS OF ME!"...
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:37 am

Hey, if you ever need any assistance on the Maverick case, Ill be there for you. Not as GPEO but as myself.
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:18 am

Thank you. I would like that if it comes up where I need assistance. GPEO, I can't trust too much, but, you as yourself, not representing the entire GPEO, I can trust. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 am

You can trust snake individually, but you can't trust all of GPEO. No offence, but do you mind telling me why not, or who it is that you don't trust in GPEO? Any specific members or something like that?
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can trust snake individually, but you can't trust all of GPEO.
I just said that lol, anyways, there's cirtain people in GPEO that give them as a whole, a bad name.
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Can you name any?
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 am

Killer, Killer, Killer, and, guess who... Killer...
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:48 pm

I guessed as much. Still, to correct you slightly, Killer is no longer a member of GPEO, and no longer operates on any VR world, and as far as I know, doesn't even fly anymore.
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Good, and I know this isn't somthing that's usually brought up as a comment, but, he insisted on hitting on my (now former) gf. He got it good for that one... then he got it good for hitting on someone else's gf. And there's a roumor that Killer's actually a girl.
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:30 pm

I doubt he's a girl, but I can visualize him doing something like you say he's done.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am

that would be very weird, if killer was to be a girl. I do not think so cuz i know him for almost a year now and never had that thought. No, but it is very bad that he is doing things like you describe. Its good that hes not in GPEO anymore.
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Also... either this prooves he's a girl... or it prooves he's nuts... once... in a way HE thought was non-scilont (or un-detectable to ME, and everyone else, but yet was detected by me, but not anyone else...)... he tried hitting on me... which he got it beyond good/bad for THAT... I AIN'T GAY AND YA CAN'T MAKE ME LIKE YA KILLER!... (bum...)...
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Don't forget the PMSing
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
Sponsored content

This, is my story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This, is my story.   This, is my story. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This, is my story.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System-
Jump to: