ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Where is the logic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:54 pm

FSX Capital Guardians wrote:
this seems like a fitting quote.

We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill
"then you shall be anialated" - me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MC Sics

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Goat
Posts : 367
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:57 pm

And my reply,

Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
-Adolf Hitler

1. I'm not Hitler
2. The British aren't on your side.
3. The people are uniting against you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uatia.webs.com/
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:01 pm

We shall not surrender.

All who are supporting Uatia in their invasion of the CG, are viewed as war criminals, and shall be treated as such. The mass murder of civilians is unacceptable, and we shall not stand for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

FSX Capital Guardians wrote:
We shall not surrender.

All who are supporting Uatia in their invasion of the CG, are viewed as war criminals, and shall be treated as such. The mass murder of civilians is unacceptable, and we shall not stand for it.

You are murdering your own people give up peacefully, so you yourself sir are a war criminal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MC Sics

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Goat
Posts : 367
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Can't believe I posted a Hitler quote... FUCK HITLER... I have a better one from someone who I respect a little more... A rather famous quote actually.

A single death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uatia.webs.com/
TheFalcon

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:56 pm

now since we are all part of a "!*FSX*!" virtual world arma wont be used unless both sides agree AND NICK THIS GOES FOR YOU TOO STOP FOLLOWING YOUR OWN RULES!!
you must work together and schudle battle time so sics you would say hey fury im attacking you tomorrow you think you can make it? if he says no then work something else out but you cant just go were attacking in 24 hrs no in real life the army would be on DEFCON 1 ready to stick their ICBM 's up your mothers ass so everyone play fair i just felt like i needed to post that before it became an issue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
MC Sics

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Goat
Posts : 367
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:23 am

cnl.falcon wrote:
now since we are all part of a "!*FSX*!" virtual world arma wont be used unless both sides agree AND NICK THIS GOES FOR YOU TOO STOP FOLLOWING YOUR OWN RULES!!
you must work together and schudle battle time so sics you would say hey fury im attacking you tomorrow you think you can make it? if he says no then work something else out but you cant just go were attacking in 24 hrs no in real life the army would be on DEFCON 1 ready to stick their ICBM 's up your mothers ass so everyone play fair i just felt like i needed to post that before it became an issue

I do believe we are both nuclear powers but I don't see the fun in launching away... However I do see the fun in BOMBS AWAY! Though I won't be the first one to use nuclear weapons in this conflict. Let's keep it clean eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uatia.webs.com/
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 am

I hereby state that i will be a mercenary for Uatia, and assist in their battles. I involve no VM in this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 am

Dang, no one wants to help FSXCG ? Al lthe ydid was post some private info, which is viewed as disrespect. Come on, we all know if everyone is going to do this right, it would take for ever to do it. Am I going to have to be the one to be the tactical advisor for everyone ? Now, look. GPEO is in a position where it don't want to be, (In the fukin middle of something it did not start). Personally, I believe this is a Uatia and FSXCG conflict, which has turned into a war. Uatia Declared war on FSXCG, not the GUD declare war on FSXCG. Factions in the GUD I thought were to support the GUD, as their alliance. What happens if one of the GUD forces attacks an outsider ? Does that mean if AMBU attacks GPEO for some reason, that the rest of the GUD will attack GPEO ? If this is the case, then what happens if one of the new, inexperienced factions attacks FSXF, just because they had some past beef with them ?

GUD I thought deals with new factions that are starting up, to basically train them and their leaders politically, to be logical and successful groups, not to be used as a sort of UN-Style group, like how ACC was, so long ago. It might PISS some GUD folks off just being compared to an UN, or ACC style group, but look at what the results based on actions.

I remember ACC using other factions to attack other factions, while their main force did nothing but let others fight for them, when it eventually fell apart. I remember MC giving me constructive advice in the past about GPEO, and why it was messed up. Now, it is time for some constructinve advice, to help GUD honor its cause, of helping new groups form into effecient groups, similar to the agressive militaristic nature of Uatia. Helping them work logically and with sense. Tactically supperior, so that Honor and the Militaristic Tradition is upheld by these future groups.

GPEO is not forming or is part of a UN or ACC style group for a reason, because all have failed, including the GUD of the past. Alliances should be formed during war time, to battle those we all see as a common enemy. Why oppress our friends, when we can all unite and defeat the common enemies we always have been oppressed by. We have all had run ins with true enemies. Enemies of Freedom and the Enemies of Honor, who take advantage of us while we fight one another, where they claim to have more members than our groups, because we fight like children, when htey conduct war-games and red-flag operations on their own, self sufficient, sticking their noses up at us, as if we are inferior to them in some way.

You see former FSXF like groups out there now, with their Ego's, who think they can take on all others, who truly oppress their members by preventing Free Speech, and the ability to post their true minds. And when they do post their minds in public on other forums, they are punished in some way. Oppression, making their members have to be on every day, or week in order for htem to keep their memberships. So their leaders can claim the most members, as if they used members as collateral, like if they were Money. They are not Free, they just believe they are.

We, like Native American are like everyone else who is Native to Earth, should keep to our herritage. Why let the Egotistical enemies continue to claim their the best, and tell all that we are worthless ? You know what the true enemies say, they say we are a bunch of kids who have no life, and cause drama all the time. I say, look at Patton, Romel, Zeurchovf, Yamamoto, McGarther. THey were Great Leaders, and did as we do, with drama. We politically have disputes, we deplay honor to our foe, and uphold the Military Tradition.. There is a difference between FSX-Blue Angels, FSXF, VNF, CVW-8, and other gorups like that. Is we are true Wariors of Honor. Which leads to the question, where do they operate ?

The true enemies have already taken up the FSX VR-World, of no one has noticed. THey ignore us, because they feel we are not worth their time. But, yet they feel they can beat us. THey have the numbers, but not the Honor, or True Combat Experience. Who else would our groups be doing "Black Operaitons" against ? ACC or V-UN ? FUCK NO, we woul be secretly infiltrating the true enemy, gathering their members names, their highest ranking members names and gathering primary targets, Intell on their sessions Info and codes. Utilizing the UIA for its fullest potential, to achieve this. All of us in this VR-World stand for Freedom and the Militaristic Way's, becauase we Fight in a Simulator, eventhough we can't actually shoot anyone down in FSX, we prove that we can anywhere. There is no place the enemy can hide, no where for them to run, no way they can stop us, because even if they see us, they know in their evil hearts, that their last battle is when they no longer see us. As in, once they lose sight of us, it is too late for them.

I wanted to form a Fighter Training School based with GPEO, to train our members and even other factions like us, to be ready to fight such forces, using realism settings. Actually, a full blow Training Program, where all factiosn can be trained would be good. To form other factios into fighting forces, to fight the true enemy utilizing "Black Operations."

So, why do we fight one another ? Is it for dominince, or honor, ego, power, freedom ? Does the GUD want the image of being a bully, like alliance like ACC and the V-UN groups before it were ? Or does it truly want to uphold the Militaristic Tradition, of Honor, with its agressiveness of Uatia ? I speak this not only as a comrade Ally of Honor, and the Militaristic Tradition of Uatia, but as a Friend, who hopes Humanity can break Free from its Egotistical way, to become enlightnened. For we can't be enlightened if we do not practice it from within. We all have errors, and it is up to us to accept criticizem from others so that we can correct errors before they become devistating mistakes, where we lose a potential ally of a potentially greater war in the future. To not admist errors and not correct them, we make mistakes, then a mistake becomes imberrasing, so we don't admit them, and when someoen exposes that to us which is true about our faults, we get angered toward them, then we kill them. When we could have admited our faults, and ise form the weight of our fault, and grow from them.

If 30,000,000 Civilians are going to be killed for someones disrespect,. I would damn sure consider that someone I know personally has family somewhere in their tree that will be effected, no matter what. Our best friends, family, friends friend, family on vacation, children and their friends, someone we know, who we don't want to lose. Because remember, in the VR-World, such biblical destruction of life is perminint. And I recall having friends in CT, My friends family are in Rottenchester NY, Xray is in West VA, he has Family there, and possibly in other places East. My friend has firends there, and I also have an Uncle, and cuzons in and aroud the NYC area. I mgiht not have met them, but my Aunt has. Killing 30+ Million effects EVERYONE. So, take into count the possibility that you or someoen you know has family in those areas.

(Just make sure you don't leave Long Island craterless, Cockstard lives, or lived there !)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:09 am

MC Sics wrote:
I do believe we are both nuclear powers

We don't have nukes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:25 am

An open war between the CG and GUD would not be in the best interest of either group. As I am sure you are aware, we have the ability to take out the OMBU's main bases of operation before Uatia is able to reach CG airspace. This would be quite bad for the OMBU, a GUD ally.

We offended you. You offended us. Who's fault it is is not importaint, and the loss of life on both sides will be massive if we carry through with this.

We hold GUD to an extremely high level. You guys are clearly willing to work together, and defend each other to any threat. We admire that.

What would be accomplished if you went to war with the CG? the elimination of a logical faction, who understands the VR world, and the leading faction on naval warfare? What about the genocide of every CG civilian?

We are willing to apologize for what we did, if you are willing to do the same. We can both fix this, and right now, we both seem willing to listen to each other.

Fighting it out isnt going to solve anything, and it will leave bitter tastes in both of our mouths.

This is not a surrender, but the open door to how this can be solved peacefully.

Sics, you yourself have compared this to the US and the Soviet Union. You said something along the lines of "Did the U.S.S.R. and the U.S. ever go toe to toe on a full scale?" "They TRIED to solve things peacefully!" while this is true, they did stuff very similar to what I did on a regular basis, and still did not go to war. We were given a very real threat, that backed up intelligence reports, so we acted, which happened all the time during the Cold War.

To GUD allies:

Do you know what you are fighting for? Have you heard both sides of the story? Do you understand the very real consequences of your actions on your VM? Think about what you are doing.

The door to peace is still there, and can be reached in the best interest of both parties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:34 am

FSX Capital Guardians wrote:

To GUD allies:

Do you know what you are fighting for? Have you heard both sides of the story? Do you understand the very real consequences of your actions on your VM? Think about what you are doing.

The door to peace is still there, and can be reached in the best interest of both parties.

Are you threatening me here? What could you possibly do against me as an individual? Nuke my VM wont harm me myself. There are lots of VM's i can be in, and i can always be a stand alone mercenary to be hired by the faction that requires my help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
MC Sics

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Goat
Posts : 367
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 am

Admin wrote:
Dang, no one wants to help FSXCG ? Al lthe ydid was post some private info, which is viewed as disrespect. Come on, we all know if everyone is going to do this right, it would take for ever to do it. Am I going to have to be the one to be the tactical advisor for everyone ? Now, look. GPEO is in a position where it don't want to be, (In the fukin middle of something it did not start). Personally, I believe this is a Uatia and FSXCG conflict, which has turned into a war. Uatia Declared war on FSXCG, not the GUD declare war on FSXCG. Factions in the GUD I thought were to support the GUD, as their alliance. What happens if one of the GUD forces attacks an outsider ? Does that mean if AMBU attacks GPEO for some reason, that the rest of the GUD will attack GPEO ? If this is the case, then what happens if one of the new, inexperienced factions attacks FSXF, just because they had some past beef with them ?

GUD I thought deals with new factions that are starting up, to basically train them and their leaders politically, to be logical and successful groups, not to be used as a sort of UN-Style group, like how ACC was, so long ago. It might PISS some GUD folks off just being compared to an UN, or ACC style group, but look at what the results based on actions.

I remember ACC using other factions to attack other factions, while their main force did nothing but let others fight for them, when it eventually fell apart. I remember MC giving me constructive advice in the past about GPEO, and why it was messed up. Now, it is time for some constructinve advice, to help GUD honor its cause, of helping new groups form into effecient groups, similar to the agressive militaristic nature of Uatia. Helping them work logically and with sense. Tactically supperior, so that Honor and the Militaristic Tradition is upheld by these future groups.

GPEO is not forming or is part of a UN or ACC style group for a reason, because all have failed, including the GUD of the past. Alliances should be formed during war time, to battle those we all see as a common enemy. Why oppress our friends, when we can all unite and defeat the common enemies we always have been oppressed by. We have all had run ins with true enemies. Enemies of Freedom and the Enemies of Honor, who take advantage of us while we fight one another, where they claim to have more members than our groups, because we fight like children, when htey conduct war-games and red-flag operations on their own, self sufficient, sticking their noses up at us, as if we are inferior to them in some way.

(Just make sure you don't leave Long Island craterless, Cockstard lives, or lived there !)

Do not ponder in something you know nothing about. I declared war on the CG as the leader of Uatia AND GUD! The initial reason (not the main reason) why this happened is a dispute between OMBU and CG. I am very defensive of my member factions and at the moment have their full backing on this conflict. And to answer your question, "Does that mean if AMBU attacks GPEO for some reason, that the rest of the GUD will attack GPEO ?" I would not let it get that far in the first place, but we fight for each other. I have my pissy fits and declare war and have the full backing of my alliance so I think they should have it as well. EVEN AT THE COST OF OUR OWN DESTRUCTION! As far as I'm concerned you weren't in the middle of SHIT! Until you stuck your nose in it. Now it is your business and I'm gonna be talking to you VERY soon.


Last edited by MC Sics on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uatia.webs.com/
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Clearly there are some in your midst who do not agree with what you are doing. I have the chat logs for GUD over the past week, and I would be more than happy to send them over skype.

Now, I would like to call your attention to a few things:

[10/24/2010 2:02:00 PM] MC Sics {Uatia} SS Division: Tell Fury,
[10/24/2010 2:02:30 PM] MC Sics {Uatia} SS Division: "I will fly where ever the hell I please and you will let me."

It was this phrase, spoken by nick, that caused the escalation of the OMBU-CG conflict. Here we can clearly see Sics encouraging the disagreement.

[10/24/2010 3:17:59 PM] MC Sics {Uatia} SS Division: Don't worry, we will deal with CG later.
[10/24/2010 3:18:16 PM] MC Sics {Uatia} SS Division: I have plans for them.

We had intel that suggested that GUD was going to attempt something against us, and this backed it up. Sics denies this to us at a later time.

[10/25/2010 5:28:56 AM] MC Sics {Uatia} SS Division: Ok, here is the official advise with CG...
[10/25/2010 5:29:16 AM] MC Sics {Uatia} SS Division: just be nice until with can get over there.
10/25/2010 7:25:35 PM] MC Sics {Uatia} SS Division: Yes I have plans for CG after we fix you up with Russia and all.

More proof of Sics encouraging the conflict.

No matter what happened, Sics was bent on declaring war on the CG. There was not much we could've done. Sics lied to us, claiming that he was willing to settle for peace. It is clear that he had no intention on doing so. The dishonor was with Uatia. It is clear that they wished to provoke a CG-GUD conflict, and they forced our hand.

[10/24/2010 7:31:44 PM] OMBU-GEN.NICK"MAVERICK"BERNOW: so now what, is GPEO in our crosshairs as well?
[10/24/2010 7:31:52 PM] FSXFR_#3_Stinger: then i say we captured the typhoon submarines and he says keep that threat active to them
[10/24/2010 7:32:20 PM] FSXFR_#3_Stinger: i am this close to finding him and slicing his throat

Oh and GUD also intends to attack the GPEO.

Please, consider your position on this. What is the other side of the story? Who are you supporting?

These may be the final hours of the CG. We refuse to surrender, and we will not waver in our resolve to fight.

To the CG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
idkwhoi
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:07 pm

you all dont know who i am but fyi there is a GUD faction helping CG dragon i fuigure you chould know that
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Goat
Posts : 367
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:16 pm

FSX Capital Guardians wrote:
Oh and GUD also intends to attack the GPEO.

I don't condone liars. I hope you were misinformed.
There is one faction I will never attack. That would be GPEO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uatia.webs.com/
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:40 pm

lol, I am sitting back just watching the times pass, explaining my opinions and ideas. Minds are not so hard to read. GPEO did NOT enterviene, GPEO had not let any group use its land over this conflict, however, Bermuda is my Personal Island, which I did give MC Sics permission to hang out at. After all, he gave it to me as a personal gift, and we conduct Weed and LDS Experaments there. Now, AMBU and FSXCG conflict, noe one cares. I see that a honorable leader will die in battle, but a smart one will live to fight another day, to one day form a better force, to honorably defeat their enemies. FSXCG seems to be choosing an honorable death, rather than surviving to fight another day. Now, FSXCG did post something private, which for them was proof of something, but a lack of respect to other groups, which they might have posted unconcsiously, and are now going to pay for it.

AMBU and FSXCG conflict happened, but then it seems to be spreading. Like a virus, which could have been healed. It is they who sohuld talk more to prevent further escilation of conflcits. Which to me just looks as if it might be planned riots, in FSXCG land. But, everyone thought the peace as restored.

All in al, GPEO could not care less what happenes out side of its borders, however, the only issues are for new groups thinking they can take over everything in a day, by landing at the capital of a city. That seems to have been resolved, at least untill some groups decide to try and take over a full blown nation, without resistance. The TFC and GUD Conflict was almost text in its outcome. It was how it would be in the real world, with TFC having so much resistance, fighting actual humans who think for their self, where the enemy is no AI. Now everyone knows just how hard it would be to take just one city, or base. Especially a big ass one like the ones in China. Examine the Battle of Seattle, if you truly want a text book operation on liberating a city. That was just Seattle Washington. Can you imagine taking something like Hong Kong, Berlin, San Diego, Madrid ?

As for GUD eventually planning a war with GPEO, I will be talking to someone SOON, about this. And I want some fuking answers. I was not planning a war with GUD, nor was I going to directly help its enemies in combat. Now, as creator of the VR-World, I mgiht give advice on how to approach the others, but that info is already out. After all, why did the group attack the other in the first place if they were not going to actually combat the other groups forces directly ?

Here is a bit of advice. Contact your opponent, schedule a date or time and session name where such battle will take place, the intended area (but not the targets of the attacking force), and have a fucking battle. I fucking talked with other gorups about this, and STILL need to continue to tell individual groups a proper way of going about having a session up and doing a fight, so I will explain a-fugking-gain.

If someoen is going to war with nother group, do it RIGHT, and stop waving your DICKS in the air about how good your foces are, and fucking SHOW IT. The reason groups leave is because some follow logic while others follow other logic. THe consept of the VR-World was to have groups enteract internally and politically, and if 2 gorups see the other as a threat or conflicts or honors and even deals are broken, the groups can have political issues, debate things, possibly even want to operate out of somewhere another gorup operates out of, and fight for it if the other group says no, or even just establish somewhere else.

About going to war, contact the proposed enemy, or a person who a leader of a group dosn't like, or something, and tell them you declare war, or even contact them directly and just tell them without getting all egotistical about it, that they dislikje you and your group, or are angered that they dishonored something, or betrayted them, or that they have justification for war, or something that would cause someoen to be pissed off. And shcedule a time, session name, etc. Then leaders gather their forces, contact the enemy and maybe even get designated names for both sides to recognize their IFF better, or not, and on the day of the battle, the defending group should host, and the attacking group does their thing. Using their tactical ability for things. As if the patrols in that area were already on standby, then as the defending force realizes where the attack might take place, could add more enterceptors or what ever, making the battle realistic.

MC Sice made a point about the president could be sleeping during an attack. I will make a point also, that even when their leader is sleeping, defenses are up, and bombing something without some form of enemy defense up, just would not happen, unless the leader of that land is so dumb and ignorant that they tel lall their military to sleep during their sleep. So, no, tere would be defenses up, logically. Fighter patrols, AWACS watching the sky, etc. To schedule things properly would help things more better. I mean yea, in the real world a leader could be sleeping and be attacked, but intel would be there anyway, of build ups of enemy forces, and common sense would set in to set up defenses. GPEO and ACC were fortunated enough to have actually talked before and after the ACC assault on GPEO. Talking to the ones you hate or don't like, or are at war with is not dishonorable, and both sides need to know what happened, to keep a log of things, who was shot down, home many planes destroyed, if the targets were hit, to better keep historical logs and data of a battle. That is why both parties should be in a session during a battle. And once one of the sides leaves the session before the battle is over, the side left in the session could take it as the enemy retreat. If the other group refuzes to go into a session, then don't view them as a faction. It is easy as that. Fight or disband, surrender, or something. Now, for a group to not show up for a week or more, that is just cowardice. Fuck them and treat them as they are. But, for less than a week, battle could be called off due to weather, or some internal errors or excuses. That is logical, like how VRCAF did not enter the session when GPEO did "Operation Inspection Time," Both side needed to be there, but they were not, so GPEO called it off as bad weather. After a week, they were notified while they were on that a argo is flying in, so they greeted us, in a way. They did not resist our inspection of the base, and no conflict occured.

So, now I have given information on more logical ways of ding things, go all out if you want. But at least TRY to have both sides in the fuking session, get your opponen while they are on, tell them they had time, and that a plane is enroute right now, after a scheduled thing. And do your best to make it fare with times. You WANT to battle them, to show them how weak they are compared to your forces and your organization in battle. You WANT the action to log in historical records and to post pictures and even videos of live combat, the carnige and face of how war looks for real, how some shit political talk can form into such conflict on someone elses lack of honor or load of ego. Or just because they are weak and in the way.

Anyway, Schedule battles with your enemy, if one or more parties cant show, then call it bad weather. Now, bomber operations could be pulled off at any time, however, after a surprise attack, the enemy would most likley raise alerts and patrols. On a personal note, I think both sides should have someone in the session for something, even if it is a Tower guy. But, it would not be right to invade someone full force without an opponent being able to defend. If the group not able to attend was able to use mercenaries or contracted pilots form other groups who support them, or would rather support a group that is not there, that might be more better, logical, using their craft to fight could be reasonable. As long as it is secret, and they fly under the flag of the forces they are contracted to. As in they fly with another name, with the factions acronyms in front or behind their name. Making for a good fight.

I can see during a war a bomber or strike fighter doing a raid on some base, to hit targets, or bombing civilian airports far from enemy fighters or defenses. So, maybe both parties don't even have to be in for small petty operations like that. You know, recon's, pattrols into enemy airspace, bombing runs on spesific targets like a building or something. Remember Japan did not scramble any fighters to take out the planes that NUKED Japan, because it was not a threat, lol ! Maybe the opposing force could just claim that enemy forces did not aknowledge the single plane as a big threat, lol.

It all comes to honesty, Honor, and Logic. Now, come on, also note that this is the VR-World, and that not everyone can actually be on at the same time, and to realize that if we are at war we battle, and if no one is there to battle, then how can we wage war properly. I mean, one surprise attack might be able to bepulled off, but after that, constant battle and shifts should be implemented, or set dates of battles. So, if a leader cant make it, and some of their members can, why not appoint someone to lead the battle ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:33 pm

I have learned my lesson. I hate it when people judge too early but still i did make the same mistake. I will play no role between Uatia and CG, so there will also be no mistakes possible for me as individual. If there is the GUD coming, trying to attack GPEO, then better get some good pilots, cuz you will have to get past all of us. We shall defend, and may the best win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:43 pm

It is still possible to make amends and end the conflict.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
Stinger



Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Hopefully
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OMBU Nick Bernow

avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:07 pm

$nake wrote:
I have learned my lesson. I hate it when people judge too early but still i did make the same mistake. I will play no role between Uatia and CG, so there will also be no mistakes possible for me as individual. If there is the GUD coming, trying to attack GPEO, then better get some good pilots, cuz you will have to get past all of us. We shall defend, and may the best win.

Just to make things clear, we, the GUD NEVER had the intentions to attack the GPEO, for the information, that was linked to intel that supposedly linked GPEO to CG, but MC told us all that was false, so fury, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Admin wrote:
I can see during a war a bomber or strike fighter doing a raid on some base, to hit targets, or bombing civilian airports far from enemy fighters or defenses. So, maybe both parties don't even have to be in for small petty operations like that. You know, recon's, pattrols into enemy airspace, bombing runs on spesific targets like a building or something. Remember Japan did not scramble any fighters to take out the planes that NUKED Japan, because it was not a threat, lol ! Maybe the opposing force could just claim that enemy forces did not aknowledge the single plane as a big threat, lol.

with all due respect, I disagree. Different factions would react differently to incoming aircraft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
OMBU Nick Bernow

avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:33 pm

By the way, im not recognizing your attack because there are no public record of you buying Centurian missles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:34 pm

These were developed long before you were here. Dragon is fully aware of their existence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
OMBU Nick Bernow

avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 pm

yes, but you used the Centurian missle system, which if youre dumb enugh to know, was devloped by TFC, ADC, etc. There are no public records of you buying any Centurian missle systems to transport your missles, therefore, im not recognising your attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Where is the logic?   

Back to top Go down
 
Where is the logic?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]
» Gateways Beyond Logic [Job : Imai & Mashyuu]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: International Structured Factions :: 11 FSX Capital Gaurdians-
Jump to: