ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 GPEO Borders Closing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: GPEO Borders Closing   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 pm

As of 1300 Pacific Time all Borders have been closed due to escalations in the east coast of North America between FSXCG and The G.U.D. The GPEO Air Space has also been restricted to Authorized Aircraft Only.

-Maj Coolman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:57 pm

Why the FUCK would you close borders ? Now we can't breath !

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:34 pm

You cant adrian. Youre not even in GPEO anymore. Second, I am second in command and Dragon is first. We both say no, so PISS OFF!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:49 pm

$nake wrote:
You cant adrian. Youre not even in GPEO anymore. Second, I am second in command and Dragon is first. We both say no, so PISS OFF!

Actually Yes i am, second i can, third he didn't say no, 4th YOU PISS OFF, ATLEAST I DON'T GIVE OTHER VM's OUR TERRITORY. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:52 pm

at least you are the worst representative of GPEO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
TheFalcon

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm

ADRIAN I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ONLY THINK ONE SIDED ME AND SNAKE KEPT THIS VW ALIVE HE DID WHAT HE THOUGHT BEST IN DRAGONS ABSENCE I DONT SEE YOU HOLDING UP AN ENTIRE VIRTUAL WORLD ON YOUR OWN SO GROW UP AND GIVE SNAKE SOME GODDAMN RESPECT IF IT WERENT FOR SNAKE GPEO MAY NAT HAVE EXISTED ANYMORE YOU OWE HIM A THANKYOU!!


ALL OF YOU DO

me and snake sat here for two months on our own doing ops to keep the vw alive then you all come back and me and snake get no recognition at all absouloutely none my vm is still not internationally structured even though it should you guys come back and think you own the place when me and snake sat here doing our best to preserve everything untill dragons return
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
$nakey
Guest



PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:29 pm

thank you Falcon, i think i can count you one of my real friends. If adrian thinks he can do this shit better, then dragon? Why dont you make him second in command and see how well he does. While that occurs though, i might not be here anymore to see it go down. Lets see how everyone responds on that.
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm

i also think ruben deserves some recognition as well he helped snake and stayed in gpeo at one of the times where it was the hardes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:32 pm

i totally agree. Although he mostly could not fly, he always supported me with his ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
TFC-Ghost

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Convenient Overwatch

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:37 pm

I agree (for once) with Falcon, except the failure of English and lack of punctuation. Anyways, Coolman, Not only are you the most disliked person that is even near being in the VRW, but you are a damned liar. You serve GPEO no purpose and should not have even returned. It is people like you that make the VRW look worse than it already is.


Not only that, You cannot make executive GPEO decisions. It is up to Dragnoxz and Snake. How do I know this? I came back as an ally of GPEO. Dragnoxz, in one of his 7 page rants, explained it. No way you can do that.

In the opinion of this pilot, you should have a non-political role in GPEO or just go back to whatever dusthole you came from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:52 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
ADRIAN I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ONLY THINK ONE SIDED ME AND SNAKE KEPT THIS VW ALIVE HE DID WHAT HE THOUGHT BEST IN DRAGONS ABSENCE I DONT SEE YOU HOLDING UP AN ENTIRE VIRTUAL WORLD ON YOUR OWN SO GROW UP AND GIVE SNAKE SOME GODDAMN RESPECT IF IT WERENT FOR SNAKE GPEO MAY NAT HAVE EXISTED ANYMORE YOU OWE HIM A THANKYOU!!


ALL OF YOU DO

me and snake sat here for two months on our own doing ops to keep the vw alive then you all come back and me and snake get no recognition at all absouloutely none my vm is still not internationally structured even though it should you guys come back and think you own the place when me and snake sat here doing our best to preserve everything untill dragons return



I wasn't questioning snake i just don't like it when people are mad at you for no reason and at the end of there sentence tell me to "PISS OFF!". That is what really enraged me most, and you know what, i was second in command before you where i left because i had lots things to deal with in real life so i left. Actually GPEO would not have existed if i had not intervened. As you may or may have not noticed Snake gave our territory to another faction, which me and dragonxz (99.9% dragnoxz .1% me) had to go to the other faction and peacefully get out shit back without casueing war but making sure we get every piece of land back. Also i think you need to grow up falcon, i have changed much from my early days in GPEO. I have also been in GPEO and involved longer than snake although i wish i would have been there when GPEO really needed me LIFE took precedent. Falcon you are telling me to grow up i have because i have my priorities strait, GPEO and the VR World are not my life and we sometimes need to take care of the real world and then come play. By the way "sat here for two months on our own doing ops to keep the vw alive" you need to grow up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFalcon

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:53 pm

haha thanks ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
TFC-Ghost

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Convenient Overwatch

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:59 pm

coolman2007gold wrote:
cnl.falcon wrote:
ADRIAN I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ONLY THINK ONE SIDED ME AND SNAKE KEPT THIS VW ALIVE HE DID WHAT HE THOUGHT BEST IN DRAGONS ABSENCE I DONT SEE YOU HOLDING UP AN ENTIRE VIRTUAL WORLD ON YOUR OWN SO GROW UP AND GIVE SNAKE SOME GODDAMN RESPECT IF IT WERENT FOR SNAKE GPEO MAY NAT HAVE EXISTED ANYMORE YOU OWE HIM A THANKYOU!!


ALL OF YOU DO

me and snake sat here for two months on our own doing ops to keep the vw alive then you all come back and me and snake get no recognition at all absouloutely none my vm is still not internationally structured even though it should you guys come back and think you own the place when me and snake sat here doing our best to preserve everything untill dragons return



I wasn't questioning snake i just don't like it when people are mad at you for no reason and at the end of there sentence tell me to "PISS OFF!". That is what really enraged me most, and you know what, i was second in command before you where i left because i had lots things to deal with in real life so i left. Actually GPEO would not have existed if i had not intervened. As you may or may have not noticed Snake gave our territory to another faction, which me and dragonxz (99.9% dragnoxz .1% me) had to go to the other faction and peacefully get out shit back without casueing war but making sure we get every piece of land back. Also i think you need to grow up falcon, i have changed much from my early days in GPEO. I have also been in GPEO and involved longer than snake although i wish i would have been there when GPEO really needed me LIFE took precedent. Falcon you are telling me to grow up i have because i have my priorities strait, GPEO and the VR World are not my life and we sometimes need to take care of the real world and then come play. By the way "sat here for two months on our own doing ops to keep the vw alive" you need to grow up.

The VW is no one's life, except maybe Drag's to a certain pint, but I won't argue about that. My thing is, if you seem so down on the VW and constantly making GPEO look bad, you do not belong here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:02 pm

pff, i wont even talk to you anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
coolman2007gold wrote:
cnl.falcon wrote:
ADRIAN I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ONLY THINK ONE SIDED ME AND SNAKE KEPT THIS VW ALIVE HE DID WHAT HE THOUGHT BEST IN DRAGONS ABSENCE I DONT SEE YOU HOLDING UP AN ENTIRE VIRTUAL WORLD ON YOUR OWN SO GROW UP AND GIVE SNAKE SOME GODDAMN RESPECT IF IT WERENT FOR SNAKE GPEO MAY NAT HAVE EXISTED ANYMORE YOU OWE HIM A THANKYOU!!


ALL OF YOU DO

me and snake sat here for two months on our own doing ops to keep the vw alive then you all come back and me and snake get no recognition at all absouloutely none my vm is still not internationally structured even though it should you guys come back and think you own the place when me and snake sat here doing our best to preserve everything untill dragons return



I wasn't questioning snake i just don't like it when people are mad at you for no reason and at the end of there sentence tell me to "PISS OFF!". That is what really enraged me most, and you know what, i was second in command before you where i left because i had lots things to deal with in real life so i left. Actually GPEO would not have existed if i had not intervened. As you may or may have not noticed Snake gave our territory to another faction, which me and dragonxz (99.9% dragnoxz .1% me) had to go to the other faction and peacefully get out shit back without casueing war but making sure we get every piece of land back. Also i think you need to grow up falcon, i have changed much from my early days in GPEO. I have also been in GPEO and involved longer than snake although i wish i would have been there when GPEO really needed me LIFE took precedent. Falcon you are telling me to grow up i have because i have my priorities strait, GPEO and the VR World are not my life and we sometimes need to take care of the real world and then come play. By the way "sat here for two months on our own doing ops to keep the vw alive" you need to grow up.

The VW is no one's life, except maybe Drag's to a certain pint, but I won't argue about that. My thing is, if you seem so down on the VW and constantly making GPEO look bad, you do not belong here.


I make GPEO look bad by closing borders ahahahha. YOU make TFC look bad by invading China
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TFC-Ghost

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Convenient Overwatch

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:04 pm

You make GPEO bad by just being here. At least I admit my fuck ups
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:06 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
You make GPEO bad by just being here. At least I admit my fuck ups


I just came back what kind of "FUCK UPS" are you referring too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:10 pm

You all just WANT to cause truoble about the past, after it was resolved. I will explain WHY things are the way they are, hopfully to set things straight.

Adrian, $nake is First Officer of GPEO, even though you were promoted to Major, and he is Captain, he still holds the First Officer Position. You have other duties in and out of GPEO, and try to remember, if someone is going to close GPEO Borders, it would not be you, nor only my decision, it would be a vote among the GPEO. Important decisions are not made by one person, unless it is a logical decision.

$nake, I believe it was my fault that we did not gather before my loss of internet, to assemble a Council. However, I specifically told you directly that GPEO was to be Politicaly Inactive, you were NOT to politically make deals, alliances with groups that were not allied already with GPEO, or give land or GPEO hardware away. The VR-World is not anyones duty or responsibility to keep it active, it would not even matter if the VR-World had only one faction in it, no wars, etc. It is just a world factions inhabit. Factions could actually benefit better off of the world not being so populated with several groups. Though Politically it woudl lbe boreing, the factions leaders would be bored, not the members of the factions. Every groups has the ability to keep itself occupied, training, war-games, practice operations, exploration missions, construction, recruitment, compatitions, etc. It is selfish for someone to want to go to war, and have many groups to attack or wage war with, only to get a kill or to see action againct another faction. THat is deconstructing, both in the real world and in the VR-World. However, it is exciting for leaders to not know what will happen the next day, who will post something, how long a battle will last, how much targets will be destroyed or how many friendly bases will be attakced. And almost telling me you took leadership oover GPEO when I managed to return pissed me off, on top of the loss of land, and diobeying my wishes about havign GPEO inactive, politically. The reason I would prefer you stay the First Officer of GPEO for now is because you now (or I shall say, I hope you do) know and realize what I mean, for future refrence.

Now, $nake, I hope you are not closed-minded to leave GPEO for the constructive critisizm I have explained, and that also goes for Adrian. It is rediculis to leave over a fit of anger.You should NOT be all about "I" You should be more about "We." That is so drematic, selfish, and disrespectful of someoen to not consider someone else. If either one of you leave, just because I wrote this logical, sensable, and truthful statement of how you both thought you did something to help, then got informed what actually is, or was, or can be. Then I wont regret it, because it is NOT on my concsience, it is on yours. All though it would be a loss, the GPEO still can recruit. As for friendships, friends help one another, they understand eachothers point of views and respect them, and work together to find a common bond of interests and reasoning. THey don't tell their frined "Oh, if you don't accept what I believe, I am gone" or "If that is how you feel, I no longer want to be your frined." The true friend will never leave their friend. A true friend will be loyal, honorable, and truthful. A true friend will not try to bend or manipulate friends to gain popularity. A true friend is not willing to sacrifice friendship over a petty disagreement or arguement, or even a difference in opinion. Arguements are meant to be argued, untill one side understands the facts and logic of the other and accepts it rather than keeping to their ego. I will stick to my side of an arguement untill someone else actually proves me wrong, and I hope others will do the same, and accept their wrogs when they know it, rather than closed-mindedly ignoring and not being reasonable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
TheFalcon

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 pm

look im nto gonna waste my time on you its pointless your to thick skulled and quite frankly "you just cant fix stupid" i dont like arguing with people online because i have better things to do with my life i come on here for fun not for drama and just for clarification i was here dragon was gone for 6 months so what snake made a mistake which i dont view it as so but lets just go with it for your sake 6months of which snake had no instruction none of the members would listen to him accept me and rubendragon is the only one with all the intel all of gpeo's basses and what is there so how would snake know whats basses are valuble and which arent. so how bout this we give you gpeo give you no instructions then have 6 vms come back and say they want this and that and if you dont what basses are valuble and which arent then you just do what you think best
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:19 pm

where did i say i was to give up our friendship? I merely want to say that this person needs some respect. And if we cant settle this in GPEO, If we cant shut him up because of this "Freedom" of yours, i wish you luck alone. Because i wont let him talk to me like that. I have better things to do than listening to a person like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Admin wrote:
You all just WANT to cause truoble about the past, after it was resolved. I will explain WHY things are the way they are, hopfully to set things straight.

Adrian, $nake is First Officer of GPEO, even though you were promoted to Major, and he is Captain, he still holds the First Officer Position. You have other duties in and out of GPEO, and try to remember, if someone is going to close GPEO Borders, it would not be you, nor only my decision, it would be a vote among the GPEO. Important decisions are not made by one person, unless it is a logical decision.

$nake, I believe it was my fault that we did not gather before my loss of internet, to assemble a Council. However, I specifically told you directly that GPEO was to be Politicaly Inactive, you were NOT to politically make deals, alliances with groups that were not allied already with GPEO, or give land or GPEO hardware away. The VR-World is not anyones duty or responsibility to keep it active, it would not even matter if the VR-World had only one faction in it, no wars, etc. It is just a world factions inhabit. Factions could actually benefit better off of the world not being so populated with several groups. Though Politically it woudl lbe boreing, the factions leaders would be bored, not the members of the factions. Every groups has the ability to keep itself occupied, training, war-games, practice operations, exploration missions, construction, recruitment, compatitions, etc. It is selfish for someone to want to go to war, and have many groups to attack or wage war with, only to get a kill or to see action againct another faction. THat is deconstructing, both in the real world and in the VR-World. However, it is exciting for leaders to not know what will happen the next day, who will post something, how long a battle will last, how much targets will be destroyed or how many friendly bases will be attakced. And almost telling me you took leadership oover GPEO when I managed to return pissed me off, on top of the loss of land, and diobeying my wishes about havign GPEO inactive, politically. The reason I would prefer you stay the First Officer of GPEO for now is because you now (or I shall say, I hope you do) know and realize what I mean, for future refrence.

Now, $nake, I hope you are not closed-minded to leave GPEO for the constructive critisizm I have explained, and that also goes for Adrian. It is rediculis to leave over a fit of anger.You should NOT be all about "I" You should be more about "We." That is so drematic, selfish, and disrespectful of someoen to not consider someone else. If either one of you leave, just because I wrote this logical, sensable, and truthful statement of how you both thought you did something to help, then got informed what actually is, or was, or can be. Then I wont regret it, because it is NOT on my concsience, it is on yours. All though it would be a loss, the GPEO still can recruit. As for friendships, friends help one another, they understand eachothers point of views and respect them, and work together to find a common bond of interests and reasoning. THey don't tell their frined "Oh, if you don't accept what I believe, I am gone" or "If that is how you feel, I no longer want to be your frined." The true friend will never leave their friend. A true friend will be loyal, honorable, and truthful. A true friend will not try to bend or manipulate friends to gain popularity. A true friend is not willing to sacrifice friendship over a petty disagreement or arguement, or even a difference in opinion. Arguements are meant to be argued, untill one side understands the facts and logic of the other and accepts it rather than keeping to their ego. I will stick to my side of an arguement untill someone else actually proves me wrong, and I hope others will do the same, and accept their wrogs when they know it, rather than closed-mindedly ignoring and not being reasonable.


Ok i did not know that i was unable to close borders (btw it was just the east cost border where GPEO and FSXCG meet everything else was open just to clarify, btw i believe it was a logical dec)but we need to talk about that tnght dragnoxz. Snake talks about respect when i didnt get any when he told me to "PISS OFF!"
Quote :
as you say I merely want to say that this person needs some respect.
you want respect but u dont give me ? how does that work snake?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFalcon

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:27 pm

look i could care less if i get recognition or not i like this community i wont leave but i feel like snake is being betrayed when he showed loyalty he never gave up. im also not gonna sit here and let someone make fun of my friend when he put forth work he didnt know its not his fault i see why you all are mad but put yourself in snakes shoes. he showed loyalty he was doing what he thought best he brought the vw back he thought when dragon came back you guys would all be happy with him atleast give him a thankyou. what do you do? YOU TELL HIM HE FUCKED UP YOU TREAT HIM LIKE HE IS DUMB YOU YELL AT HIM FOR MAKING MISTAKES, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? JUST GETTING PUT DOWN WHEN YOU WERE DOING YOUR BEST TO HELP. thats why he left because you all betrayed him you all were bad to him and if you all dont realize just how much a loyal member he is then you dont deserve to be in charge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Ill tell you how it works. You think you are "thee Man" in GPEO. You think you can just do anything. That itselfs shows disrespect towards other members. You know this is more a democracy then a dictatorship yet you still put down your own little rules. You should know your place buddy, and get used to that place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:33 pm

$nake wrote:
where did i say i was to give up our friendship? I merely want to say that this person needs some respect. And if we cant settle this in GPEO, If we cant shut him up because of this "Freedom" of yours, i wish you luck alone. Because i wont let him talk to me like that. I have better things to do than listening to a person like him.

Did you EVER consider "Ignoring" someone who bothers you ? he posted some random claim of GPEO borders being closed, but do we all have to consider it a real one ? NO ! No one asked me or you or posted a vote in the GPEO forum about closing borders, and their reasons why to close them. So, fuck it and let Coolman have fun posting random things. Leaving for something petty is rediculis, it is childish and selfish, because osmeone does not stop talking or posting. If you both were standing before me bitching about this in person, I would fucking grab both your heads and SLAM them together, telling you both to quit BITCHING, because we are all GPEO members and don't need to start fighting eachothers for no reason. So he posted a thing about GPEO borders being closed, ignore it, and post a bull shit come back like I did. Was I serious about asking WHY he closed the border ? Noi, because the GPEO borders were not closed at all, at least the ones outside of the Pacific remain open, as usual.

Coolman was most likley posting that because he wants and believes that GPEO borders should be closed due to recent events. He speaks another language, which means his gramer might be mixing with other langages. So, he might have posted something like "I think it might be a good idea to close the GPEO Borders near the conflicted zones, to prevent possible issues within GPEO territory." That is all, no need to take things literal, when communicating across the world with others who speak with different grammer and word placements.

Now KISS and MAKE UP before I have a Diciplinary Unit come out and straigten you all up, Uatian Style. And stop acting with negitivity, before more negitive actions are made by the others. Hate is a Virus, an Infection which is bought up by anger. Heal your minds before it causes perminint damage to your souls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:38 pm

thats Bullshit dragon. What about my "Dutch" grammar. Thats Way different then english but still i got no problem with this language. Then he'd better learn to speak properly english cuz this is rubbish. Second, He was part of the reason why CG left!!! He freaking did some back door deals to take em out. He was talking for GPEO like he did with this post. and THAT is why i reacted like that. I think he does not belong here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   

Back to top Go down
 
GPEO Borders Closing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 24th (2nd Warwickshire) Regiment & South Wales Borderers Auction
» Arcane Tales
» Rune Magic (Part 1) (Closing soon)
» Potions Brain Teaser Closing 08/04/07
» Harry Potter Photo Manipulation **closing 1st August**

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: International Structured Factions :: 02 Global Pioneers Elite Organization (Intel)-
Jump to: