ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Accquisitions

Go down 
+9
The Asshole
OMBU-Destroyer
TomH
TFC-Ghost
TFC-Archer
$nake
MC Sics
FSX Capital Guardians
OMBU Nick Bernow
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm

He claimed you were in a session where he was shot down... I was in there observing and mast... contemplating multiple things then all hell broke loose.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:59 pm

REMOVE ALL THOSE CHATS WITH ME NOW!
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:01 pm

you know something about these chats reminds me of the whole Sics-Fury thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
TFC-Ghost, we called you over the radio in my session, and you failed to respond, and you spawned on me, similar to Assassin and engaged me.

When did this take place? I haven't been on FSX all day today.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Except those chats were not expected to be copied and they were nothing official.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

No Tom I don't think I will, considering you were taking part in this session and claimed to be neutral, lets hear your side of the story.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Ghost, I saw your TFC account in my session at about 5:30 PM Eastern time
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:06 pm

oh btw, bringing back the whole "skyrider" theory. It comes back to the basic logic of doing that. Why bother?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:07 pm

I was neutral AT THE MOMENT I SAID THAT. I guess 14 year olds can't read. Then that 8 yearold on OMBU got on my tail, and I became against you guys (this does not mean that I fought you, or attacked you). Ask him, he started calling out, and it taken 1 pull up, ,and he stopped.

Last edited by TomH on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because Nick thinks that everything I said can be manipulated into something it isn't, and that just because I was against OMBU does not mean that I fought them. Also, because Nick can't comprehend what I said.)
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:08 pm

I want these pics removed now. If they aren't by 9:20 EST, it will get ugly.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:11 pm

OK, Ghost, you are released from my accusation, I formally apologize. As for Tom, my PFC said that was true, so you just confessed, thanks for providing the proof there. As for the GPEO, I still want to know who assassin is, or I imagine when Dragon and/or Sics gets wind of this, the fit's gonna hit the sham as they would say.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Nick, I was just asking for these posts to be removed.
Back to top Go down
OMBU-Destroyer

PostSubject: When does this madness end?   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:14 pm

4.) I know that this is a matter between friendship and never being friends again. I am like a reporter who only states the truth when the truth is needed to be told. I am not making anything that I am posting up. I am currently being threatened by friends, or once were friends, to take my posts down. I will not take them down for one reason. It is because it is the truth. Yes i could be losing friends, yes I can be gaining friends, but in my books, it is all about being honest and using proof when supporting these topics.

Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Part_f10
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
OK, Ghost, you are released from my accusation, I formally apologize. As for Tom, my PFC said that was true, so you just confessed, thanks for providing the proof there. As for the GPEO, I still want to know who assassin is, or I imagine when Dragon and/or Sics gets wind of this, the fit's gonna hit the sham as they would say.

thank you...
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Thank You Kevin, as for Tom, no i wont.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Does this site have a privacy policy?
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:19 pm

This is it. THis site does need a privacy policy. This makes me mad. YOu have 2 minutes OMBU
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Ok, I have to say something now. I am very disappointed in OMBU for using private chats that were personal against me. I find that sickening. What did happen to the fun? And the only one who changed call signs was me, I was CG-Eagle. Thats all. CG-SkyRaider is not affiliated with me, or anyone. I have made a statement in skype that what Destroyer may have posted is not true. I request that the site admins remove those pictures, by the request of me. I find it revealing to me privacy, and I don't need some scum bag like Destroyer coming after me because some of my info was posted here.
Back to top Go down
The Asshole

The Asshole

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Sorry Tom, but Bernow wont listen. You need to contact the admin directly. Bernow is about as stubborn as Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Obama combined. You can give him all the logic and reasons in the world, and he still wont listen. He has this "I am God" persona that is going to get him killed.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:51 pm

I have asked the admin to remove the pictures, and I have no confirmation that any of the pictures that include me include any true information, and that some of them have been edited. They are easy to edit, don't deny it. I have information from Destroyer that they will not use anything against me, and I have the proof behind it. I request that if anyone else agrees with me that OMBU has destroyed any sense of privacy that I had in the VR, that something can be done to prevent this from happening again.

To OMBU: I will report to the admin to remove anything involving a picture that includes me. You are using false information to make someone look bad. I feel very annoyed right now, and again, if you are getting tired of this, well get used to this, I find this NOT FUN. I have a ton of info that you told me that I am not afraid to use against you, if you decide this is not enough. I have sent it to a few people for them to analyze, and hopefully I won't have to use it. Just stop this, because the only thing that I can say is true that I did have chats with the OMBU. Anything not said in my uniform can not be used an evidence against the CG or any VM.

[9:17:18 PM] Tom H: I have to play defense because you thought it be great to use something I said when I thought CG was done
[9:18:38 PM] Tom H: I am sick of you, you and the OMBU
[9:19:33 PM] OMBU-PFC Kevin "Destroyer" Tesoro - A-10 Warthog: Ok
[9:20:14 PM] Tom H: What I said here may not be true, and may not be used any more. This is by request of me
[9:21:16 PM] OMBU-PFC Kevin "Destroyer" Tesoro - A-10 Warthog: I will not use anything else because nick is not here anymore for me to post anything else for him
[9:21:59 PM] Tom H: You sicken me. I thought you were in ROTC and had a mind. Where did the fun go to.
[9:25:23 PM] OMBU-PFC Kevin "Destroyer" Tesoro - A-10 Warthog: Im having fun in the OMBU now
Back to top Go down
OMBU-Destroyer

PostSubject: Just stating a point   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Ok, I am not convicting anyone of anything in this post but I would just like to say that I saw that Tom posted that last reply with text at the end. I mean really, that is probably the most easiest way of proving against your point because that text could be even more edited than a picture. I am 100 percent sure I did not tamper with any evidence in "question" because this is my whole entire process for making a picture into proof like I did before.

1.) Press "Prnt Scrn" (on the keyboard)

2.) Open Adobe Photoshop

3.) File//New//Create a Blank Document

4.) Paste the picture i had obtained from "Print Screen" to the blank document

5.) Crop out everything in the picture except for the "evidence" (so the picture wont take up the entire room of the forum post)

6.) Save As//Change File Type to JPG. so it can be sent quicker//Save to desktop

7.) Post onto forum

*yes there are ways to edit a picture on photoshop but I have no idea how to work any buttons in the program that do not have an obvious use from its icon, and I would have to somehow match the color, size, and font of the words, which would be quite hard so i just stick with simply taking the picture and posting it and have you guys investigate or do whatever you want with them"
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Why not use something like paint, and why do you have photoshop, and have no clue how to use it except for pasting pictures and uploading them. Like I said, I do not enforce, uphold, or confirm that any pictures here are something that I did say, and that I request removal. I will not answer any questions that refer to these pictures or anything that might now put me in a position of attack.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:34 pm

If there were 2 AF-1's i nthe world, one was and stil lis damaged and is in Tijuana, since its last flight, and will remain there as a Museum; the other AF-1 sister craft was captured by the FSXAF from the FSXF, then was donated by the FSXAF to the GPEO just after the Revolutionary War, after their Disbandment and it now sits as a Museum in Honolulu. Other factions who think or claim to have the AF-1's, are not understanding the history of the VR-World.

GPEO-Assassin, could be just that, and assasin. Possibly someone trying to assasinate GPEO pilots.

No pictures or chats can be removed, sry. You all fucked up when you texted them. Next time you might think before you react, maybe try to apply "Self Control" when texting to someone, and try to be smarter the next time you text someone. There is no one stopping someone from posting private texts, you are at their mercy. Just for those who post such posts of private chats, you should remember the next time someone posts private chats exposing what you say. What comes around Goes around. Carma is a BITCH.

GPEO pilots, hopefully are not enterfearing with this matter, because this conflict, or intellegence war is ignorance desplayed among the newer factions. GPEO Pilots enter at their own risk, and had better not be representing GPEO. IF you are going to help your frined, do it under another flag.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Admin wrote:
If there were 2 AF-1's i nthe world, one was and stil lis damaged and is in Tijuana, since its last flight, and will remain there as a Museum; the other AF-1 sister craft was captured by the FSXAF from the FSXF, then was donated by the FSXAF to the GPEO just after the Revolutionary War, after their Disbandment and it now sits as a Museum in Honolulu. Other factions who think or claim to have the AF-1's, are not understanding the history of the VR-World.

GPEO-Assassin, could be just that, and assasin. Possibly someone trying to assasinate GPEO pilots.

No pictures or chats can be removed, sry. You all fucked up when you texted them. Next time you might think before you react, maybe try to apply "Self Control" when texting to someone, and try to be smarter the next time you text someone. There is no one stopping someone from posting private texts, you are at their mercy. Just for those who post such posts of private chats, you should remember the next time someone posts private chats exposing what you say. What comes around Goes around. Carma is a BITCH.

GPEO pilots, hopefully are not enterfearing with this matter, because this conflict, or intellegence war is ignorance desplayed among the newer factions. GPEO Pilots enter at their own risk, and had better not be representing GPEO. IF you are going to help your frined, do it under another flag.

There's three AF1s....
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:01 pm

In response to the pictures being removed, why not. I requested those to stay private, and they have been been edited. There is no proof to show that they are original, or that they have been edited. If any other pictures are posted with edited things that I have said, which about every one of those has been, I request that they be removed. And Admin, I did not fuck up. It was destroyer and his lie about his photoshop knowledge. If anyone has flown with him, you'd know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Accquisitions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next