ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SkyRyder's PMC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyRyder

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:08 pm

As a lot of you know, I'm Sky Ryder.

I am starting up a private military corporation, a mercenary unit. We accept contracts from all willing parties. Contracts are negotiable via skype.

We operate out of Corpus Christi, Texas with permission from the US government at Corpus Christi NAS. I will be flying from my current location to Corpus Christi in a private session tonight.
Back to top Go down
SkyRyder

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:32 pm

skyryder13 is my skype
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:38 pm

SkyRyder wrote:
As a lot of you know, I'm Sky Ryder.

I am starting up a private military corporation, a mercenary unit. We accept contracts from all willing parties. Contracts are negotiable via skype.

We operate out of Corpus Christi, Texas with permission from the US government at Corpus Christi NAS. I will be flying from my current location to Corpus Christi in a private session tonight.

There is no US goverment and Corpus Christi, Texas (as far as i knw i couldd be wrong) is under GPEO Control
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 pm

It looks as if Corpus Christi is under GPEO jurisdiction as former territory but GPEO has no bases in the [immediate] area, so I do not see why they can;t operate there. just imo
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:56 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
It looks as if Corpus Christi is under GPEO jurisdiction as former territory but GPEO has no bases in the [immediate] area, so I do not see why they can;t operate there. just imo

We have no idea who this guy is and if this a legit group he was also involved in impersonating as a member of CG

we do own corpus Christi it is on the FSX-VR Official Map

call me on skype for details
skype name: camero2009

Last edited by coolman2007gold on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : we do own corpus Christi)
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Dyass AFB was the one we operate from, with what I remember, or so MACSBONE operated there. Any other bases in TX that we captured from FSXF along side FSXAF i can't say, I was only there briefly. I thought you were there, Coolman, working with FSXAF, you know, Jermy, (professionalpilotatc). THat sould help with memory, the name alone was that of a closed-minded General, who did not know how or what he was doing during combat. Taking a fukin C-5 right into the Enemy fighter swarm in Alaska, getting fuked up in the process. He was a good distraction that day, allowing our 747's to continue their flights un-noticed. FSXF unconcsiously left the session, surrendered Alaska to us, without knowing we had some 747's moving in, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Dyass AFB was the one we operate from, with what I remember, or so MACSBONE operated there. Any other bases in TX that we captured from FSXF along side FSXAF i can't say, I was only there briefly. I thought you were there, Coolman, working with FSXAF, you know, Jermy, (professionalpilotatc). THat sould help with memory, the name alone was that of a closed-minded General, who did not know how or what he was doing during combat. Taking a fukin C-5 right into the Enemy fighter swarm in Alaska, getting fuked up in the process. He was a good distraction that day, allowing our 747's to continue their flights un-noticed. FSXF unconcsiously left the session, surrendered Alaska to us, without knowing we had some 747's moving in, lol.

actually i was a C-5 in alaska
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:32 pm

coolman2007gold wrote:
Admin wrote:

actually i was a C-5 in alaska

So was he, lol. Maybe you were with the 747's, or maybe I didn't have the C-5 you had, and it came up as a 747 ? Unless we had 2 C-5's and some 747's, or 2 C-5's I did not have and 1 that FSXAF had ?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 pm

i remember i was in a c-5 and i called for backup because there was an fsxf member about to start counting 2 fighters came i pulled of a crazy ass maneuver almost crashed in the process but i saved the C-5 and landed successfully.! yeaaaa
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:27 am

coolman2007gold wrote:
TFC-Ghost wrote:

We have no idea who this guy is and if this a legit group he was also involved in impersonating as a member of CG

WTF is your problem with CG???? Even if he is a former member of CG, that doesnt make him a bad person. He said he was starting a corporation, well let him start it. EGO EGO EGO
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:25 pm

I'm not and never was a CG member. They just know that im a good pilot, so they hired me for some merc work. Then I thought I could make a good military thing for doing that.

Is Corpus Christi open or not?
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 pm

you'd have to ask Dragnoxz, the Admin of this website. He is the only one who can give you that information.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:50 pm

You could probably get basing rights there if you talk to Dragnoxz. His skype is Dragnoxz ... if he ever decides to get on
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:34 pm

$nake wrote:
coolman2007gold wrote:
TFC-Ghost wrote:

WTF is your problem with CG???? Even if he is a former member of CG, that doesnt make him a bad person. He said he was starting a corporation, well let him start it. EGO EGO EGO

i have no problem with CG (CAN U FUCKING READ ENGLISH) i have been hearing bad things, and i am just letting him know that Corpus Christi is a GPEO base because i captured it during the FSX Revolutionary War. know unless you where there STFU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Actually, I'm going to switch. Mountain Home AFB, Idaho is more suited for our use
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:34 pm

SkyRyder13 wrote:
Actually, I'm going to switch. Mountain Home AFB, Idaho is more suited for our use

Good choice if CG let's you have it.
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Okay, I'm going to assume I have permission to operate from Mountain Home AFB, Idaho.

We are accepting contracts now.

*All contract negotiations must be done in skype chat. No calls for record reasons.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:53 pm

SkyRyder13 wrote:
Okay, I'm going to assume I have permission to operate from Mountain Home AFB, Idaho.

We are accepting contracts now.

*All contract negotiations must be done in skype chat. No calls for record reasons.

I would NOT "Assume" Anything. I would WAIT for FSXCG to confirm it here on the forum, before you operate there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SkyRyder's PMC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyRyder's PMC   SkyRyder's PMC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkyRyder's PMC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System-
Jump to: