ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VRAAF/TFC Are Merging

Go down 
+2
Phoenix
TFC-Archer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Empty
PostSubject: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:29 pm

VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Tfcvra10

What's happening is TFC and VRAAF are merging to become one VM.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:35 pm

I Phoenix of the VRAAF agree that this is a legitimate document.

Thanks,
Phoeinx

www.acecobras.jimdo.com
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Concordia res parvae crescent
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:11 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
Concordia res parvae crescent

what?
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

the V-RAAF don't own Austrailia, they operate there. Which is why they havbe not been added to the "Internationally Structured Factions." Which is why they have not been added yet, to confirm the type of group. They have no contact with other groups verbally, other than TFC, that we know of.

I am not trying to make an issue over this, but a new group forms, which has no VR-World history and merges with a group. This leads everyone to believe that someone couldhave formed a small rebel group, while being part of another group, only to merge it in order to gain territory. I may be wrong, but that is almost what it looks like. If anything, the V-RAAF surveyed the bases, gave up because they were too small, and formed up in JApan with TFC. Which TFC has not officially waited for election day, in Japan or Korea. TFC operates in the bases but still needs to be elected, legally, interlnationally viewed and recognized.

If you need help, PM me and I will get back to you. Just PM your main goals, weather it be destroying another faction, like GPEO, Uatia, FSXF, etc; or if it is to expand, grow, become industrial, etc. As far as the international community views TFC.

From what I gather, the TFC looks like a forming party in the Japanese and Korean regions. With possible aims to brieng out the former Japanese Empire, its former territories, or some of them where it use to be in Korea, and parts of the Pacific, and to become an political capitalistic industrial power in the VR-World. Good plan, good idea, and all. Just need to be patient, because it takes time to campaign, make flyers in Japan, goals for Japan and Korea. If you need help, contact MC for good flyers and campaign ideas for Japan and Korea. this makes a good historical line for TFC, (or the new name), and helps it grow into a more respectable group. Where no one is confuzed about things.

As for expanding fst into Austrailia, that would not happen by mergins with the V-RAAF. It is like Merging with the US Marines, and not the US. You could use the bases, but the Government would not change. If I am not mistaking, your groups goal was to become a Regional Internationally Structured Faction, rather than a Nomadic Group, rihgt ? Though, duno. Just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Admin wrote:
the V-RAAF don't own Austrailia, they operate there. Which is why they havbe not been added to the "Internationally Structured Factions." Which is why they have not been added yet, to confirm the type of group. They have no contact with other groups verbally, other than TFC, that we know of.

I am not trying to make an issue over this, but a new group forms, which has no VR-World history and merges with a group. This leads everyone to believe that someone couldhave formed a small rebel group, while being part of another group, only to merge it in order to gain territory. I may be wrong, but that is almost what it looks like. If anything, the V-RAAF surveyed the bases, gave up because they were too small, and formed up in JApan with TFC. Which TFC has not officially waited for election day, in Japan or Korea. TFC operates in the bases but still needs to be elected, legally, interlnationally viewed and recognized.

If you need help, PM me and I will get back to you. Just PM your main goals, weather it be destroying another faction, like GPEO, Uatia, FSXF, etc; or if it is to expand, grow, become industrial, etc. As far as the international community views TFC.

From what I gather, the TFC looks like a forming party in the Japanese and Korean regions. With possible aims to brieng out the former Japanese Empire, its former territories, or some of them where it use to be in Korea, and parts of the Pacific, and to become an political capitalistic industrial power in the VR-World. Good plan, good idea, and all. Just need to be patient, because it takes time to campaign, make flyers in Japan, goals for Japan and Korea. If you need help, contact MC for good flyers and campaign ideas for Japan and Korea. this makes a good historical line for TFC, (or the new name), and helps it grow into a more respectable group. Where no one is confuzed about things.

As for expanding fst into Austrailia, that would not happen by mergins with the V-RAAF. It is like Merging with the US Marines, and not the US. You could use the bases, but the Government would not change. If I am not mistaking, your groups goal was to become a Regional Internationally Structured Faction, rather than a Nomadic Group, rihgt ? Though, duno. Just trying to help.

SKYPE PLEASE DRAGNOXZ
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Dragnoxz:

1: Our goals are NOT your business. We've been around here long enough to know what we are doing.

2: Japanese and Korean election aren't for 2 or more years, and if you think either of us will still be doing this in two years, you are mistaken, or at least I HOPE I'm not doing this two years from now. I have a life.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:29 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
Dragnoxz:

1: Our goals are NOT your business. We've been around here long enough to know what we are doing.

2: Japanese and Korean election aren't for 2 or more years, and if you think either of us will still be doing this in two years, you are mistaken, or at least I HOPE I'm not doing this two years from now. I have a life.

Hay now, I gota life, too (or shal I say a boring, GED, Job, etc mundaine, worthless part of life which has nothing to do with actually living, life). Which is why I have not been on for a long time, where actually having a life, doing what I want, being on here and enteracting with friends, which actually develops a persona ability to be their self, life, is being compremised. One who would hope not to be able to do what they want to do is odd. If I could I would be on here all day, having fun, doing flights and dog fights and growing the GPEO and forming a fun group. But, unfortunately I actually have a boring, scheduled life, where me being on to help point everyone in the right direction, without trying to piss them off.

So, if anyone thinks they are trully living when they work a 9-to-5 job, you are sadly mistaking. You will see, that even in the Military, it is like that, but it is 24/7. The fun part of the Military would be going on patrols, seeing or hgearing action, taking part in large operations, which I am sure everyone here on these forums is wanting to do some day, just to say they were there. Being here, operating in the VR-World is living, because we are doign something that we liketo do. I am sure if we were paid for doing this, we still would not call this a life.

So, what would everyone call a "Life" ? I want someone to explain to me what having a "Life" is.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Who would wait 2 years for an election on a computer game?
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
Who would wait 2 years for an election on a computer game?

Good point, well, maybe the leader of Japan and Korea could get SHOT, and the leadershgip stability could change dramatically, making for a fun invoronment for you guys, where you fight to get to the top, installing an Empirial Community, similar to the Japanese Samuri Ways ?

I mean, come on, can't you all think of something ? Am I the only one that can think of doing things Illuminati Style ? You got Uatian Support, or so I should think, being tat your gorup is in the GUD, right ?

Someone pisses some former Japanese General off, he goed crazy, shoots the Japanese Leader, and uses some troops and infiltration tactics to pick off the rest of their cabenet, destableizes the Region, causing a conflict in politics in Korea, making N-Koreas get pissed that South and North are not unified. some influences from Japan rebels (your gorup) to over throw the S-Korean Government, and GPEO withdraws before they get involved in the conflicts, and N and S Koreas overthrow their leaders due to their wanting to be united into one Korea, and to also hope to unit with their brothers in Japan. Eventually TFC rises politically (You supplying the story) and while the Regions are going through Anarchy, the Anarcist Style Formation of the Revolutionary TFC, turns to a Japanese Influenced Samuri Style (Mantality) Influenced group, along with strong Capitalistic ideoligies of havignthe avreage man work hard for what they want. Keeping the part and ability for the poor to be able to join the local military for education, to learn trades and things, after having that installed, to form a sizeable military and Navy, and by that time, along with FSXCG's former ships, you could begin to edit the currnt bases there, into your style of bases, and enforce regions, and spread the new historical ways of the Samuri Warrior. Also includin strong inductrial and tschnological power, regarding electronics, jamming, etc. Giving your Region something to protect, rather than expanding. Because you would have a leading industy in the regions, where products couldbe sold to China, and South East Asia, along with Trading with GPEO; which would help and ease their worrys of another group expanding into the Pacific, militarily. This way, GPEO recognizing your groups as a PAcific Force, could grant along the line, near full access to the Pacific areas. This means the ability to traverse with Cargo Ships, Trade, Naval War Training and Trials off the US Coast, workign with GPEO Naval Forces. Making environments for fun war-games in the future, regarding Naval war-games, using carriers and small islands. Hell, GPEO might even go as far as giving your gorup Okanawa, as long as GPEO can use one of the bases. Just an idea, which would get your group quicker into political power in the region, and also improve Pacific relations and ability as a Trusted Pacific Neighbor.

I guess this is where you shoot the Embassary talking to you, lol. You like this idea, does it give you ideas ? (Give me feed back). I am trying to help, not trying to prevent your growth, or ability to expand. Expanding dosn't always mean moving outward, but upward.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:30 pm

ok ya i havent been exactly active on the forms but i had alliances with RCOE and CG,but they both left.Archer was the one who tould me about this world and he was my only alliance left to form with. if u want to ask CG or RCOE if i was friends with them u can go ahead. although i was better friends with RCOE. now i have notised that every time some one does some thing it starts a argument, so if we cant form with TFC i will ether leave or stay as my group or even form with some one else(which is highly unlikely) if u want prof of us existing befor we got in here i have it

my Skype name is capt.phoenix
NAME:FADM.Tom "Phoenix
and u guys have my TS3 from when we joined"
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:26 am

Phoenix wrote:
ok ya i havent been exactly active on the forms but i had alliances with RCOE and CG,but they both left.Archer was the one who tould me about this world and he was my only alliance left to form with. if u want to ask CG or RCOE if i was friends with them u can go ahead. although i was better friends with RCOE. now i have notised that every time some one does some thing it starts a argument, so if we cant form with TFC i will ether leave or stay as my group or even form with some one else(which is highly unlikely) if u want prof of us existing befor we got in here i have it

my Skype name is capt.phoenix
NAME:FADM.Tom "Phoenix
and u guys have my TS3 from when we joined"

No needt o take it the wrong way. It is just that your group has not been a faction for a long time for everyone to get an idea of what kind of faction the V-RAAF actually is. But, I am leading toward somethig like a Nationally Independant Faction, or something, because Austrailia, you know. And the large usage of Civilian Airports.

I wish I had more time to work with everyone, helping factions understand how the VR-Wrold works. From a personal standpoint, I recomend for your group to remain Independant, that way if your group or TFC ever are at war, one side could stay out of the war or conflict while the other supplies merc-pilots and supplies without getting attacked. It would be politically wise. The more faction being Independant, the more oppertunities for political and covert victories, and the diversity of different groups adding to the global matrix of everything.

Give me time and I will be ableto add your group up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VRAAF/TFC Are Merging   VRAAF/TFC Are Merging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VRAAF/TFC Are Merging
Page 1 of 1