ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is this acceptable?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think kicking someone out of a session is acceptable?
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
Depends on the situation
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 am

Ok, I was flying to Nick and his group in the standard F-18, and when I formed up on them, I went past Nicks nose, I will admit I was going a bit fast. After that, one of his wing men asked if he should intercept, Nick said yes, so by using my defensive skills, I tried to shoot down Nick in attempt to mess up the rhythm, and also kill their command. I did that successfully, but Nick would refuse to acknowledge it. He began a decent, and I kept maneuvering around the area trying to prevent any possible aircraft shooting me down, and after a few minutes, it seemed like they couldn't get me, and he kicked me. This is not the first time I was kicked out of an OMBU session during a dogfight either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 am

Don't worry i was kicked by them before too. IF bernow is watching this topic... whats your side of the story?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:23 pm

My side of the story is this, stay out of my sessions or you will be engaged, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO GIVE BACKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:56 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
My side of the story is this, stay out of my sessions or you will be engaged, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO GIVE BACKS

Yo, dude, that is low. You could actually "Talk" to them, rather than bark back with imaturaty. He stated that he downed you both, or that you could not defeat him; so you might have engaged him, he shot you down, you kicked him because you did not honorably accept defeat, and I am sure MC Sics did NOT teach you to be dishonorable or cheap, by kicking someone out after they got you, or when you can'tt get them. If he is talking VR-World, without hacking or spamming the session by Recruiting in your session, why kick him ? Oh, that is right, he was trying to prove a point or something, and you took it personally, so you kicked him out. Responding with such lowness, I thought you were better then that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
rubendal

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Nick that has nothing to do with your side of the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 am

Nick that is really immature and low. That is absolutly no reason to kick smeone from a session.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Nick, you never answered the question, so I find your post pointless, and no meaning to me. I need to leave this world, its just full of people who can't see the underlying issues in problems like this. If you want to talk to me, talk. If you want to fly, maybe we'll fly. Its just that I won't take people not seeing my points when they are right on top, in clear view. Don't complain about my immagination and how there is lots of fun here, honestly, you tell me there is fun when you are being pounded left and right by idiots. Hope my points been made here, and Nick, I hope the G.U.D. backs out behind you, so that when you mess up, like you have so many many times before, you won't be able to get back up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Ok, this is fuckin sickening! Is there any reason at all for the hatred between Nick and Tom? How come the damn vote doesn't work anymore? 2 fuckin votes isn't enough to say shit. Only a true STUCK UP IDIOT would bare a grudge this long. I know where this hate originated. I must say, for you two to keep baring a grudge has got to be the sickest shit I have ever seen. Atleast I TRY to talk with those who angered me and work it out. But to just say FUCK OFF without even trying to understand each other is DISGUSTING! THE PAST IS THE PAST! GET OVER IT!

Last night I tried to act as a mediator and work this problem out peacefully between the two of you and I see one of you if not both just threw it down the drain. I see that as a fuck you.
So you know what? FUCK YOU!

I am politically quarantining myself from BOTH of you until you solve this problem reasonably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uatia.webs.com/
Dragnoxz'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:19 pm

How can one not have fun in this kind of invoronment ? I am, and I aint even doing anything, but watching. So, FSXCG is disbanded, what is to stop the pilots from being rebels and just engageing OMBU targets when they are flying, I mean, taking off from a road or small civilian airfield would work, get a fighter in the air, shoot down OMBU targets, without having to be at war. They will regard you as being terrorists, as the British regarded Washington as being a terrorist during those times. To you, as for Washington in those days, they were "Revolutionaries" or 'rebels" fighting for their cause. Your cause seems to be for revenge, or justice, when no one will help you. A defeated nation, when they are no longer regarded as a nation has no choise but to use hit and run tactics, and gurrila style warfare in the mountians or woods, like Robbinhood, in that one movie.

Think of it this way, you go searching for names of OMBU pilots, write them on a list, and have your polits target and attempt to take them down, and cover one another, then make it back to your base, whather it be a small road or highway, or a make shift runway made from a big grass field or farm land. You create your story lines, keep up on your historical logs, and get more members, who are all there for the excitement.

In this case, GUD is parent community to the OMBU, but a Rebel groups would not be easy to find, and would also be very hard to defeat, like ants. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan, no end in sight. Think, don't be a closed-minded loser, when the fights only begin. So, your leader quit, killed theirself, or is in hiding. Their former members still have hatred, and should do what they can to continue to fight, even though they have no international recognition as a nation, they still exist, no matter what. Leaving like that only proves the lack of imagination, and lack of creativity of what could potentially be good minds. Why let excitement go to waste ? PM me if you want ideas, but don't give up like cowards, like the RCOE's leaders did.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 pm

The Iraq and Afghanistan analogy is a bad one, because this "terrorist group" has to be stationed at an airport. And in these modern times of satalites, supercomputers, instant coffee, infrared, and automatic firearms finding a rebel airbase is easy because of the space requirements. Finding guirilla infantry and stuff like that is a little bit harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 pm

ACOD-Archer wrote:
The Iraq and Afghanistan analogy is a bad one, because this "terrorist group" has to be stationed at an airport. And in these modern times of satalites, supercomputers, instant coffee, infrared, and automatic firearms finding a rebel airbase is easy because of the space requirements. Finding guirilla infantry and stuff like that is a little bit harder.

Well, not OMBU, because remember the OMBU don't have all of that tech, remember ? And also, remember how in Ace Combat 4 the Yellow Squadron used the highways for their runway, and a tunnle for their bunker ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this acceptable?   

Back to top Go down

Is this acceptable?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2