ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy1598



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 pm

I'm a

Secure Military

And in a
Dictatorship Faction - A faction that seeks to grow and expand, its members are loyal to the rule and leadership of one person, who allows or restricts whatever they wish.

Obviously i'm going to own the whole Philippines

Our base for now is "Subic Bay Intl" (RPLB) and "Sangley AB" (RPLS)


Last edited by Jeremy1598 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DAN123



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: WELCOME   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Hello there my friend lot time no speak sense you have finally joint i hear by want to sign an alliance with you, to protect you from any incoming threats untill you build group up and become strong enogth to defend and i see us as being very good allies in the future



RCOE --- Air. Chf. Mshl. Dan ''Hawk''

Alliance signed : Air. Chf. Mshl. Dan ''Hawk''


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy1598



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Yes i would like to be allies with you..

Alliance Singed: PAF General "Pegasus"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DAN123



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Ok   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:09 pm

on behald of the RCOE WELCOME to the alliance.
Air.Chf.Mshl.Dan ''Hawk''


Last edited by DAN123 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy1598



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rubendal

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:52 pm

DAN your first two lines in this thread are unreadable. There are like a max of a couple words that make sense there, other than that,......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy1598



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:38 pm

rubendal wrote:
DAN your first two lines in this thread are unreadable. There are like a max of a couple words that make sense there, other than that,......

What did you say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 pm

I have a feeling someone is playing for multiple sides, but we will see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
rubendal

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Jeremy: WHat I said was this
DAN your first two lines in this thread are unreadable. There are like a max of a couple words that make sense there, other than that,......

and this is why:
Hello there my friend lot time no speak sense you have finally joint i hear by want to sign an alliance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy1598



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 am

Dragnoxz' wrote:
I have a feeling someone is playing for multiple sides, but we will see.
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy1598



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 am

Am i added to the VM yet or am i still on pending?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:28 am

Jeremy1598 wrote:
Am i added to the VM yet or am i still on pending?

Why do you want to be added ? This is for "Factions" not individual "Humans" to claim to be their own faction. It makes no sense for a single person to be a faction, without a site or anything. If you are just you, why not just join one of these factions that are ready established ? Do you want to be a Pilot, or a Political leader ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Jeremy1598



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Dragnoxz' wrote:
Jeremy1598 wrote:
Am i added to the VM yet or am i still on pending?

Why do you want to be added ? This is for "Factions" not individual "Humans" to claim to be their own faction. It makes no sense for a single person to be a faction, without a site or anything. If you are just you, why not just join one of these factions that are ready established ? Do you want to be a Pilot, or a Political leader ?

I am making a site don't worry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Jeremy1598 wrote:
Dragnoxz' wrote:
Jeremy1598 wrote:
Am i added to the VM yet or am i still on pending?

Why do you want to be added ? This is for "Factions" not individual "Humans" to claim to be their own faction. It makes no sense for a single person to be a faction, without a site or anything. If you are just you, why not just join one of these factions that are ready established ? Do you want to be a Pilot, or a Political leader ?

I am making a site don't worry

Just PM me, if you need advice or hel on starting you group, just try to get some pilots. If you have truoble, someone might be able to help, and mybe you can join the GUD, thy ewill help you out, they are a Kingdom, spawned from Dictatorship, they would teach you the ropes of the VR-World.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Jeremy1598



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-21
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:02 am

Dragnoxz' wrote:
Jeremy1598 wrote:
Dragnoxz' wrote:
Jeremy1598 wrote:
Am i added to the VM yet or am i still on pending?

Why do you want to be added ? This is for "Factions" not individual "Humans" to claim to be their own faction. It makes no sense for a single person to be a faction, without a site or anything. If you are just you, why not just join one of these factions that are ready established ? Do you want to be a Pilot, or a Political leader ?

I am making a site don't worry

Just PM me, if you need advice or hel on starting you group, just try to get some pilots. If you have truoble, someone might be able to help, and mybe you can join the GUD, thy ewill help you out, they are a Kingdom, spawned from Dictatorship, they would teach you the ropes of the VR-World.

I am bulding my site now and hosting a session on gamespy to recruit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirkbyscouse



Chinese zodiac : Goat
Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 38
Location : Liverpool, UK

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:34 am

Jesus this place is worse than when i went to school, picking up on spelling and grammer haha If you had more than one brain cell you can make out what people are typing, its not that hard is it? Rant over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:49 am

Jeremy1598 wrote:
Yes i would like to be allies with you..

Alliance Singed: PAF General "Pegasus"
did u break off and make your own VM because i realy think u where in RCOE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)   

Back to top Go down
 
Virtual Philippine Air Force (VPAF)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mr. Serjt. J.W. Duckham Umvoti M.R.; Volunteer Force
» Lore: Rising Force
» Force Field Magic - Serene D'loro
» Magnet Force [Completed]
» Speed Force

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System-
Jump to: