ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Landmark to attack

Go down 
+7
TFC-Archer
Stinger
DAN123
Pidgeonpie19
MC Sics
avengerino
NZRAF-SkyRyder13
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Landmark will be attacking in a session sometime in the next couple hours.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm

it more or less looks like a terrorist attack to me ;p
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 pm

not my problem
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Brize Norton EGVN, has been bombed in the Landmark Worldwide session in Free Flight.

the runway had been hit with 2 2000 lbs GPS guided bombs, and taxiways and hangars have been hit with 4 500 lbs GBU-12s. Pictures available upon request.

Last edited by SkyRyder13 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Where did you take off from?
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:58 pm

EGNS
Back to top Go down
avengerino

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: sigh   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:57 am

lol why didn't you just takoff from coningsby itself m8 it would have spared you about 10 min of flight time

you could just shit your boms on the runway while your taking off

this is me talking as a member of the vw this has nothing 2 do with the rcoe but i think fairplay is realy inportand

Avenger"'Mark'"
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:42 am

SkyRyder13 wrote:
Brize Norton EGVN, has been bombed in the Landmark Worldwide session in Free Flight.

the runway had been hit with 2 2000 lbs GPS guided bombs, and taxiways and hangars have been hit with 4 500 lbs GBU-12s. Pictures available upon request.

Please Send me pictures of your actual proof of attack skype name; Pidgeonpie19
Back to top Go down
DAN123

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: No   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 am

Ok first of all you can not take off from british air space to attack us so it does not count and why attack when RCOE is offline we know you would do this we will be coming back for you.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 am

Hes a mercenary group you have no reason to attack him he was paid end of story
Back to top Go down
DAN123

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:07 am

lol mc sics paid him lol and he toke off from a british base hahah you fail mc sics get real
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:09 am

You don't know that and is that british base even your territory dan?
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 am

Stinger wrote:
You don't know that and is that british base even your territory dan?

ALL The Uk's terrory is OURS WHICH THAT RAID DID NOT COUNT AS U WERE IN OUR AIRSPACE ! ITS OBVIOUS !
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:32 am

It's obvious that you guys don't know what you're doing i know.
Back to top Go down
DAN123

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: ok   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:42 am

ok stinger we dont know what were doing you didnt even know we had a map hahha and yes we have the whole of the UK go back to school my friend
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 am

Sorry i don't speak retard. Come back when you know decent english.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:46 am

No, actually you don't, and Dragnoxz will back me up on this one.

You operate from Wittering AB Waddington AB Coningsby AB Marham AB Lakenheath AB Mildenhall AB Brize Norton AB only, you are NOT the political leader of the UK therefor you have no control over your actual land.

Landmark International violated no rules, they stationed an attack from a neutral airport.

TFC only has control over Japan currently and we were confused by it to. However instead of being little bitches about it we decided to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:53 am

And i suggest you check the facts next time you send me an inaccurate map. Meaning Dan nor Archer lol.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:30 pm

anyway it looks kind of clear 2 me

mc sics did not pay any 1 to attack rcoe (2 my knolege) so dan do not start pointing fingers

next 2 that i come 2 believe the attack made on the rcoe what destroyed coningsby is not legit

i watched it all hapen on the forums and how i see it you (mm i wanted 2 say cheat but i can be wrong) so i call it unclear

first you made it known you where about to attack then 2 hours later when all rcoe pilots have put there ear on there pilow you attack

from a point that i believe is rcoe territory (but if it is not rcoe territory it is neutral and you know you can not just popup in neutral territory

and next 2 that i want you 2 prove how you got there the bombs you doped what airplane u used and what airspaces you crossed

next 2 that i never saw a post that you opened a session

yeah after the attack was done i saw a post that you doped bombs and in what session you did it and like 10 min later you replaced the post with a dot

so i gues this attack stinks

and if any member of the GUD thought it was smart to hire a mercenary you are wrong because when this comes out the GUD will looose face

and i do not think the GUD will except that and then you maybe find your fait be worce then the fait of the RCOE

you never know
Back to top Go down
avengerino

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 pm

o and this guy is not a mercenary he is a terrorist because no country has claimed this attack
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Stinger wrote:
It's obvious that you guys don't know what you're doing i know.

Clearly we do know wht were doing we have a brain u know!
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:39 pm

He is a mercenary the country wanted it anonymous and if you had a brain and read you would see skyryders PMC stands for private mercenary corparation.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Stinger wrote:
He is a mercenary the country wanted it anonymous and if you had a brain and read you would see skyryders PMC stands for private mercenary corparation.

is this pointed 2 me?
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 pm

No its pointed to the sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Landmark to attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landmark to attack
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next