ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Landmark to attack

Go down 
+7
TFC-Archer
Stinger
DAN123
Pidgeonpie19
MC Sics
avengerino
NZRAF-SkyRyder13
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

Landmark to attack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Stinger wrote:
No its pointed to the sky

Who paid him
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Really? Are you seriously going to answer me that question? What am i supposed to hack into his PC and check his chat records? Thats the point! NO ONE KNOWS WHO PAID HIM. but i don't think its good to go make assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Stinger wrote:
Really? Are you seriously going to answer me that question? What am i supposed to hack into his PC and check his chat records? Thats the point! NO ONE KNOWS WHO PAID HIM. but i don't think its good to go make assumptions.

i have A guess who it Was and Btw DIDN'T COUNT [u] THEY LAUNCHED FROM BRITISH AEROSPACE SO THATS NOT A KILL!!
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Stinger wrote:
He is a mercenary the country wanted it anonymous and if you had a brain and read you would see skyryders PMC stands for private mercenary corparation.

THE CANARY ISLANDS ARE NO LONGER AS A NUCULAR WEAPON AS BEEN LAUNCHED FROM AN AVRO VULCAN !!!!!!
BYE BYE Smile
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:39 pm

IDIOT DID YOU FLY IT YOURSELF?
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:41 pm

I don't operate from the canarys
Back to top Go down
avengerino

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 pm

okay the rcoe dicided to dishonor the sease fire agrement this will mean for the GUD they are no longer obligated to to keep there end of the ciese fire
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 pm

The RCOE has attacked and destroyed The Canary Islands, I call upon the GPEO to honor it's Mutual Protection Pact with Uatia and help us send these fools to hell. Luckily for myself it is known throughout the VR-World that The Canary Islands is not all I own.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:56 pm

I am getting reports that the RCOE have left the Virtual World. Goodbye cowards.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 pm

None the less I am still commencing the full scale invasion upon the NOW DEFENSELESS U.K.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Ok, here is a logical claim.

1. Uatia had all of the UK's former NUKES, there for the RCOE never had any. It would take them a long time to produce large enough nukes and the amount to even come close to nuking all of the Canary Islands.

2. Uatia announced that the Cease Fire will be past due, and the war will be active at that one spesific time, where attacks could be resumed again. Uatia did not resume attacks.

3. RCOE dishonored the Cease Fire and attacked before the Cease Fire was expired. RCOE could have waited, to honor their agreement before attacking. What the RCOE did was Jump the Gun, Attacked (Cumshotted) Premature, desplaying their lack of honor, as well as their incompetance in their leadership.

4. RCOE and UAtia should have been in the session at the same time, and so should SkyRyder, during his attacks. Both Uatia can disregard the RCOE attacks, as well as the RCOE disregarding the Rebel attack on theirs.

5. RCOE would have had to start getting their nuclear program on line, and that would most likely take some time, and to aquire uranium, building their nukes from scratch. The only thing stopping them would be the time it takes to gather the resources, power up your enriching facilities, and enrich the uranium to weapons grade, then you would have to figure out how to make a workign nuke, on your own, test one, then start production. None of the UK had nukes after they gave them to Uatia, and the remaining nukes were dismantled.

6. With all of this, logical assesments suggest that RCOE only used conventional, biological or chemical weapons, if they took out the whole place, and the wind in the area would most likely carried away the effects fast enough to not kill everyone.

7. Conclusion, if I were everyone, I would disregard all the attacks that occured when only one opposing party was in the server at one time. SkyRyders assaults on RCOE, as well as RCOE's assaults on Uatia should be ignored, because no one was there to combat the other, making for the realisticability messed up. Ther ewould have been planes in the air, and defenses up to combat one another This is why we "Schedule" things so that both parties are in the session, to wadge war, not claim cheap attacks and invasions, without resistance.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:09 pm

On that note, I will disregard the fails of the RCOE. I will edit my post in the Uatia section.

HAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT RCOE COWARDS!
Back to top Go down
DAN123

PostSubject: HA   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:54 am

HAHAHAHH MC SICS IS STIL bitching lol he is a bad coward we shoot you all down 3 days ago remeber pussy and o yeah you ended the game shows how shit you are
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:09 am

DAN123 wrote:
HAHAHAHH MC SICS IS STIL bitching lol he is a bad coward we shoot you all down 3 days ago remeber pussy and o yeah you ended the game shows how shit you are

DAN, it wouldn't have been the first time anyone from the G.U.D. closed a session because they were about to lose, and then make some fake story to cover it.
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:47 am

HEY FUCK YOU I DONT CARE IF YOUR CG OR NOT SICS PLAYS FAIR AND THE ONY REASON HE WOULD CLOSE A SESSION IS IF HIS PLANES HAD BEEN SHOT DOWN AND HE HAD NONE LEFT!!!
YOU FUCKING PUSSIES QUIT YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO BE LOGICAL IM TIRED OF THIS VW BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 am

Dragnoxz' wrote:

1. Uatia had all of the UK's former NUKES, there for the RCOE never had any. It would take them a long time to produce large enough nukes and the amount to even come close to nuking all of the Canary Islands.

2. Uatia announced that the Cease Fire will be past due, and the war will be active at that one spesific time, where attacks could be resumed again. Uatia did not resume attacks.

3. RCOE dishonored the Cease Fire and attacked before the Cease Fire was expired. RCOE could have waited, to honor their agreement before attacking. What the RCOE did was Jump the Gun, Attacked (Cumshotted) Premature, desplaying their lack of honor, as well as their incompetance in their leadership.

4. RCOE and UAtia should have been in the session at the same time, and so should SkyRyder, during his attacks. Both Uatia can disregard the RCOE attacks, as well as the RCOE disregarding the Rebel attack on theirs.

5. RCOE would have had to start getting their nuclear program on line, and that would most likely take some time, and to aquire uranium, building their nukes from scratch. The only thing stopping them would be the time it takes to gather the resources, power up your enriching facilities, and enrich the uranium to weapons grade, then you would have to figure out how to make a workign nuke, on your own, test one, then start production. None of the UK had nukes after they gave them to Uatia, and the remaining nukes were dismantled.

6. With all of this, logical assesments suggest that RCOE only used conventional, biological or chemical weapons, if they took out the whole place, and the wind in the area would most likely carried away the effects fast enough to not kill everyone.

7. Conclusion, if I were everyone, I would disregard all the attacks that occured when only one opposing party was in the server at one time. SkyRyders assaults on RCOE, as well as RCOE's assaults on Uatia should be ignored, because no one was there to combat the other, making for the realisticability messed up. Ther ewould have been planes in the air, and defenses up to combat one another This is why we "Schedule" things so that both parties are in the session, to wadge war, not claim cheap attacks and invasions, without resistance.

Dragon:
They United Kingdom Has 200 Nucular warheads in the real world
we did not give them all our nukes only some
they have left the virtual world as they found something else which looked better Smile
I Have Left RCOE
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:12 pm

OMG YOU DON'T GET IT. This VW is a branch off of the real world. It started in 2006 and between then and now Uatia obtained there nukes. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Stinger wrote:
OMG YOU DON'T GET IT. This VW is a branch off of the real world. It started in 2006 and between then and now Uatia obtained there nukes. End of discussion.

well its unrealistic because i should know i live in UK and we have 200 nukes on subs
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Well deal with it that's the rules you don't like em then leave. I'm telling you the facts. Its not going to change period
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:13 pm

there was a past group that represented the UK and they where the ones that gave the nukes to uatia
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:13 pm

1) This virtual world does not equal the real world. Events and things have happened that have altered history.
2) Didn't you leave because you were about to get nuked?
3) Why are you insulting a veteran in the virtual world noobie?
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Pidgeonpie19 wrote:
Dragnoxz' wrote:

Dragon:
They United Kingdom Has 200 Nucular warheads in the real world
we did not give them all our nukes only some
they have left the virtual world as they found something else which looked better Smile
I Have Left RCOE

You are forgeting the dismantleing of large quantities of nukes, remember ? And I don't remember how RCOE automatically got the FSX-RAF and or VSF Carrier fleets, which were out at sea, unless they communicated to them. Then again, what if they did not want to be part of the RCOE, and stayed as a Neutral Fleet ?
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 pm

FSFR-Falcon wrote:
HEY FUCK YOU I DONT CARE IF YOUR CG OR NOT SICS PLAYS FAIR AND THE ONY REASON HE WOULD CLOSE A SESSION IS IF HIS PLANES HAD BEEN SHOT DOWN AND HE HAD NONE LEFT!!!
YOU FUCKING PUSSIES QUIT YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO BE LOGICAL IM TIRED OF THIS VW BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!

You jumped to the wrong idea, I was talking about Nick, he just closed a session as I was about to shoot him down. And this happened multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:36 am

Stinger wrote:
IDIOT DID YOU FLY IT YOURSELF?

Yes And am gonna make a Video of it on Request
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:40 am

ACOD-Archer wrote:
1) This virtual world does not equal the real world. Events and things have happened that have altered history.
2) Didn't you leave because you were about to get nuked?
3) Why are you insulting a veteran in the virtual world noobie?

Archer Ur a Noob
Who ever owns the Uk Basicly is the RAF and That means they have there Nucular Weapons Archer u Could be flatened by us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landmark to attack   Landmark to attack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landmark to attack
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next