ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the fear in the VW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
avengerino

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

the fear in the VW  Empty
PostSubject: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:58 pm

i know some people do like the actions but do not wanna risk it all so they make groups as powerful as the GUD

i like the idea but as you all know this GUD is in the power of 1 single person what is a bad thing

because the GUD is powerful the single groups that can not be part of the GUD or do not want 2 are easy targets

so why don't you leader watch your VM for a sec and make it selfsuporting

and for the people that didn't pay close attention the GUD is corrupt group that is being sported by the GPEO even if they say otherwise

i want you to think about what should happen if you all took those power from them because you all give them power they are not that powerful without you

maybe it is time for a new superpower to stand up make the VW a better place for evry 1 without corruption and sneaky plans

are you that superpower?????????

stand up and fight there is lots 2 gain and lots 2 loose but if you win you gain a lot
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

On the contrary, we're not that powerful. It's just that no one ever stands up to us.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
TomH

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 pm

MC Sics wrote:
On the contrary, we're not that powerful. It's just that no one ever stands up to us.

Do you even remember the CG?
Back to top Go down
avengerino

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm

TomH wrote:
MC Sics wrote:

RCOE maybe thats not a perfect exemple but they basiscly say fuck the gud and gpeo and there the whole world go's sticking there nose in 2 business that does not concern them but it is as close as they can get 2 the action without taking the risk
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm

TomH wrote:
MC Sics wrote:

They still bailed. At the time though I will admit that Nick had a heavy effect on that.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:38 pm

o with all the respect to the leaders and groups that basically run the VW at this time

it isn't easy
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:39 pm

The RCOE wasn't shit. They even disgrace the CG. Atleast CG TRIED to fight. The RCOE pulled a coward move claiming they nuked me, without warning. Without notice and then they left. Now I am getting reports that they are wanting to come back. NO! FUCK THE RCOE.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:40 pm

MC Sics wrote:
The RCOE wasn't shit. They even disgrace the CG. Atleast CG TRIED to fight. The RCOE pulled a coward move claiming they nuked me, without warning. Without notice and then they left. Now I am getting reports that they are wanting to come back. NO! FUCK THE RCOE.

thats not the point i am revering 2
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Also I even was accepting the fact that they nuked me. I posted my losses in the Uatia section (which were quite heavy) and moved on. Dragnoxz then explained to me how that their attack was illogical and unreal and advised me to disregard the attack. So I did.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:42 pm

This leads to a question I asked myself...

How come whenever someone:
a) Leaves the Virtual World
b) Get's kicked out of the Virtual world because of a precieved military threat.
c) Makes their faction leave the virtual world
d) Leaves a faction in the virtual world

they try to destroy it or impede the virtual world? There are some exceptions to this rule (like some CG members, me after my only post, and in a way Corsi) but most people follow this rule. like:

a) Spartacus even though he's back
b) Killer
c) Tom
d) now RCOE

Is it people just can't take being kicked out? Or loosing?

TFC had this problem a long time ago during our old UMEF days. Spartacus had the problem longer than me but I digress. Want to know how I solved the problem?

I grew a dick and balls. That's right, I grew a shlong and nuts. I became a more mature person and decided that antagonism is overrated and childish. Most people on here have the same problems I had, and have yet to acquire sufficient dick meat and ball volume.

What I am saying in essence is, grow up.
All of you that come on here just to casue problems, grow up.
All of you that think that cheating is the only solution, grow up.
All of you that think think you have a 18 inch dick and can pimpslap everyone around, realize that you lack balls, oh and grow up.
All of you that think your always right, grow up.
All of you that think that being a terrorist is your only solution, grow up.

Seriously guys, grow up and use your brain.

As a good friend and colleague of mine once said "A mind is a terrible organ to shovel"

If you don't grow up take it on skype at lease so the rest of us don't have to see it.

Last edited by ACOD-Archer on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
avengerino

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:43 pm

MC Sics wrote:
Also I even was accepting the fact that they nuked me. I posted my losses in the Uatia section (which were quite heavy) and moved on. Dragnoxz then explained to me how that their attack was illogical and unreal and advised me to disregard the attack. So I did.

your going of-topic

Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:45 pm

As I have stated, I am willing to take an ass whoopin, though lately no one has stood up and tried to LEGITIMATELY give me one. Whenever anyone is ready, you know where I am.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:45 pm

avengerino wrote:
MC Sics wrote:

your going of-topic

No I'm not. It is right on par because everyone KEEPS LEAVING instead of staying and fighting!
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm

ACOD-Archer wrote:

b) Get's kicked out of the Virtual world because of a precieved military threat.

they try to destroy it or impede the virtual world? There are some exceptions to this rule (like some CG members, me after my only post, and in a way Corsi) but most people follow this rule. like:

b) Killer
c) Tom
d) now RCOE

TFC had this problem a long time ago during our old UMEF days. Spartacus had the problem longer than me but I digress. Want to know how I solved the problem?

I grew a dick and balls. That's right, I grew a slong and nuts. I became a more mature person and decided that antagonism is overrated and childish. Most people on here have the same problems I had, and have yet to acquire sufficient dick meat and ball volume.

All of you that think think you have a 18 inch dick and can pimpslap everyone around, realize that you lack balls, oh and grow up.

As a good friend and colleague of mine once said "A mind is a terrible organ to shovel"

If you don't grow up take it on skype at lease so the rest of us don't have to see it.

I think you don't understand. I am only trying to fight the corruption, and if someone cheats, I'll report it, etc. I know I am not always right, but unlike a lot of people here, I stand up and fight the power, as you might put it. Don't tell me that I am trying to destroy the world, I am actually just trying to make it fun for others, like it was a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 pm

this topic is not about who did what wrong or good

this is about what is happening and this post is made 2 open people up for making alliances 2 rebuild a balance in the VW

now suddenly it is all about the people that made or did not make mistakes dick size and so on

stay on topic maybe think of your option

be that power that brings balance make the VW save

make sure a single person does not have enough power to bring unballance
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:04 pm

TomH wrote:
ACOD-Archer wrote:

b) Killer
c) Tom
d) now RCOE

I grew a dick and balls. That's right, I grew a slong and nuts. I became a more mature person and decided that antagonism is overrated and childish. Most people on here have the same problems I had, and have yet to acquire sufficient dick meat and ball volume.

I think you don't understand. I am only trying to fight the corruption, and if someone cheats, I'll report it, etc. I know I am not always right, but unlike a lot of people here, I stand up and fight the power, as you might put it. Don't tell me that I am trying to destroy the world, I am actually just trying to make it fun for others, like it was a few months ago.

I understand ALOT better than you think I do. Your acting like a child.

Last edited by ACOD-Archer on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:32 pm

I think everyones acting like children. and Archer sure you may "inderstand" a lot more than everyone else but we Understand more than you.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Stinger wrote:
I think everyones acting like children. and Archer sure you may "inderstand" a lot more than everyone else but we Understand more than you.

Really how do you understand more than me? I've been through all the crap that you have.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 pm

I was being sarcastic....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fear in the VW    the fear in the VW  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fear in the VW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System-
Jump to: