ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World

Go down 
+4
Kirkbyscouse
OMBU Nick Bernow
Pidgeonpie19
Rcoe Command
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rcoe Command

Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Empty
PostSubject: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi all.
As you know, before the RCOE was led by a person who got so annoyed at the slightest thing, which often lead to him making stupid snap decisions, a few examples of those stupidly thought up snap decisions include the RCOE leaving and joining the Virtual World several times.
The RCOE is now under new command, the old leader is out of the RCOE, and as we are under new command, any other Virtual Organisations who we have had past problems with, it will be kindly appreciated if those problems can be forgotten, as we are not lead by sDan anymore.
We would loveto rejoin the Virtual World again, if thats allowed.
Thanks,
RCOE Command

Last edited by Rcoe Command on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Rcoe Command wrote:
Hi all.
As you know, before the RCOE was led by an immature person called Daniel Spencer who got so annoyed at the slightest thing, which often lead to him making stupid snap decisions, a few examples of those stupidly thought up snap decisions include the RCOE leaving and joining the Virtual World several times.
The RCOE is now under new command, Dan is out of the RCOE and will never be returning, and as we are under new command, any other Virtula Organisations who we have had past problems with, it will be kindly appreciated if those problems can be forgotten, as we are not lead by stupid Dan anymore.
We would loveto rejoin the Virtual World again, if thats allowed.
Thanks,
RCOE Command

Hello santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 pm

As far as I know, OMBU now controls your land, and Sics is the one that made you leave, so you will have to talk to the GUD...... and Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kirkbyscouse

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 pm

My 5yr old Daughter is more mature than Dan, Cant say I ever liked Dan from the way he spoke and thought he knew it all!!!! Just hope the RCOE can have a clean start with a clean slate santa
Back to top Go down
Rcoe Command

PostSubject: Oh   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 pm

your in the OMBU right? is it possible if you could get your leader to talk to me over skype? and ill try contacting the others
And I'm loling @ kirby's reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 pm

I am the leader of OMBU, Thats sad you do't read my sig

Nick Bernow
Officer in Commanding
OMBU
Back to top Go down
Rcoe Command

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Ah..
My eyes are a bit tired Smile
Is it possible we could talk through skype?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Rcoe Command

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 pm

could you say your skype name so i cann add you?
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:16 pm

add me to (wdf-ghost)
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:48 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
As far as I know, OMBU now controls your land, and Sics is the one that made you leave, so you will have to talk to the GUD...... and Dragon.

As far as you owning the UK, that is not logical. It is impossible, and logicless, because you dont have the UK. RCOE disbanded, that doen NOT mean you get it automatically, but you want it. Wanting it don't mean you get to have it or have it. I hope you understand logically that it would take years to invade and occupy the UK.

The RCOE Attacked Uatia, or claimed to hav,e but even if they did, no one was in the session to combat them, making for an illogical attack. Uatian planes and even GUD fighters would have met the RCOE planes in combat; there wouldhave been a battle. If the RCOE did in fact attack, and bombed Uatia, they would be at war with all of the GUD and GPEO.

As far as we all know, the RCOE's attack was not counted by everyone due to the logiclessness of their attacks. Sessions for attacks should be Real Weather, real Time, and Full Realism, so we all know who will truly win. Battles shouldbe scheduled, and not cheaply called out as spontanious attacks. We all strugle with organization, so why not organize dates and times for battles, like Uatia did.

The Cease fire was about to be expired, Uatia claled out the time it would be, RCOE jumped the gun, attacked witohut logic. Uatia scheduled the attack first, there for they would be the attacking side, while RCOE the defending. If the RCOE won the battle, I would think that RCOE would be the next one to call the next scheduled battle on their time, as long as it meet the logical cryteria, the 24 hour ahead of time thing. THese senseless 2 or 4 hour ahead of time attacks are bull shit. Id someone is going to attack, announce it, and build up. Everyone would know of a build up, so it is logical to make sure your opponent knows about it before time. In all reality, they would get warnings and set up defenses.

One side builds up for an attack, the other for a defense. Logic, one schedules the attack date and session, the other prepares for iminint attack, and prepares the best they can and braces. The attacker attacks, the defender defends, and if the attacker loses, the defender becomes the offense. During a battle, if the defender wins, they become the offensive, and schedule the next battle, get it ? Does this make sense for everyone, or so I have to write a much longer book ?
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm

I launched a full scale invasion when Sics did
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:37 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:

No one invaded, trust me, there would be posts about it, and it would take a very long time to capture the UK, even if there is no faction there.

As for the new leader, your Rcoe VS RCOE mgiht be taken the wrong way by others, who uphold their acronyms with all capitals, rather then lower cases.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:57 am

Bombing the UK is not a full scale invasion. I was there u invaded nothing.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 am

Another word. You couldn't have invaded. You launched your attack from GPEO land which only Uatia was authorized to use. And even if you tried a full scale invasion. You couldn't have finished it because you would have had to flee back to the U.S. to defend against the staged attacks.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:16 pm

.,!,.

Last edited by MC Sics on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 am

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:

UR AND IDIOT WE WERE LEAVING SO U INVADE U IDIOT GROW UP U FAT UGLY IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 am

Hmm, seems very suspicious to me. Dan used to be that hotheaded just like you. At least act like you are getting older. It looks like you guys are still little kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World   Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Crusaders Of Europe - Under New Command - Want To Rejoin Virtual World
Page 1 of 1