ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WFM Operations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WFM_Leader

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm

The WFM claimes responsibility for the theft of the Virginia class submarine but we did not capture any members of the GPEO command staff. Another thing, I will report any actions that are taken by the WFM an not anyone else.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm

I will assure you now, our pilot will be rescued and the submarine components returned. If you do not do this on your own action will be taken to kick your terrorist ass back to whatever hellhole you came from.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
WFM_Leader

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
I will assure you now, our pilot will be rescued and the submarine components returned. If you do not do this on your own action will be taken to kick your terrorist ass back to whatever hellhole you came from.

your people shall be returned safetly and without harm, however we shall be keeping the sub.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm

You can give back our people, but we will not stand for the components of a nuclear submarine to be in the hands of mere terrorists. I don't care what you do to try to appease my anger, it will not work and we will triumph over you and your meager forces.
Back to top Go down
WFM_Leader

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
You can give back our people, but we will not stand for the components of a nuclear submarine to be in the hands of mere terrorists. I don't care what you do to try to appease my anger, it will not work and we will triumph over you and your meager forces.

please do not tempt us to use our new virginia sub against you.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:51 pm

You think I'm afraid of your submarine? I may be in a peacekeeping group now, but trust me. After five years of being in virtual militaries you tend to think like a soldier, and you tend to not take threats or thefts lightly. I will give you 12 hours to return the submarine, or I swear to you I will make you have to buy handicap accessible aircraft. Do not take my threat lightly, it is not a hallow one. We will be avenged for this injustice to the international community.
Back to top Go down
WFM_Leader

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:58 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
You think I'm afraid of your submarine? I may be in a peacekeeping group now, but trust me. After five years of being in virtual militaries you tend to think like a soldier, and you tend to not take threats or thefts lightly. I will give you 12 hours to return the submarine, or I swear to you I will make you have to buy handicap accessible aircraft. Do not take my threat lightly, it is not a hallow one. We will be avenged for this injustice to the international community.

Then prepare yourself to fight a military that has no base of operations and that can recruit from the masses and can strike from any direction at any time (evil laugh)
Im with stupid

Arrow Neutral
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:01 pm

I've learned to fight from the defense and destroy the offense in my experience, whats your experience? Having sex with your mother while shooting villagers? And I'm with stupid? Really? You're in a war now, we all figured your second in command would be with you.
Back to top Go down
WFM_Leader

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
I've learned to fight from the defense and destroy the offense in my experience, whats your experience? Having sex with your mother while shooting villagers? And I'm with stupid? Really? You're in a war now, we all figured your second in command would be with you.

Oh wow your real mature, you have to insult me while you make vain attempts to destroy me. but you don't realise that i WFM can't be stopped in a classic military style.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Good, you can ask my former commanding officers, I stand tallest in the face of adversary and lead best against a enemy fighting with new rules. I will write the history books and stamp out the opposition as the victor does throughout history. Prepare to be destroyed by the strengths of freedom and peace when it thrusts its forces against tyranny!
Back to top Go down
spartacus8193

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:17 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
Good, you can ask my former commanding officers, I stand tallest in the face of adversary and lead best against a enemy fighting with new rules. I will write the history books and stamp out the opposition as the victor does throughout history. Prepare to be destroyed by the strengths of freedom and peace when it thrusts its forces against tyranny!

so you are Stonewall Jackson?
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:27 pm

I am who they want me to be, but above all else I their your enemy. I am freedom, I am peace, I am the victor. They are the enemy that lurks the night killing their defenseless prey while their victims seek me. Their victims seek freedom, they seek peace, and they seek the victor who will save them from the World Freedom Movement's tyranny. I will wait, and I will be patient. When I strike there will be nowhere to run. We will rise above them and proclaim our victory. There will be their failure, and there will be their enemy. I am who you want me to be, but above all else I am their enemy. I am freedom. I am peace. And above all I am the victor.
Back to top Go down
WFM_Leader

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:38 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
I am who they want me to be, but above all else I their your enemy. I am freedom, I am peace, I am the victor. They are the enemy that lurks the night killing their defenseless prey while their victims seek me. Their victims seek freedom, they seek peace, and they seek the victor who will save them from the World Freedom Movement's tyranny. I will wait, and I will be patient. When I strike there will be nowhere to run. We will rise above them and proclaim our victory. There will be their failure, and there will be their enemy. I am who you want me to be, but above all else I am their enemy. I am freedom. I am peace. And above all I am the victor.

ok, ill just rip off your face, dip it in soy sauce and feed it to a cat
Back to top Go down
ITTN-News Network

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 pm

the VRC has the full support of the GDF Navy, only to recover there stolen sub. we will not engage in combat with any forces in this matter unless attacked ourselves. If the VRC forces need transport we will provide it but if VRC forces ask us for assisstance in combat we will not give it. This is only to preserve our ties to a vanuable trading partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WFM Operations Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFM Operations   WFM Operations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WFM Operations
Page 1 of 1