ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OCU activation

Go down 
+5
IDN-ADF Command
MC Sics
Dragnoxz
Ghost Eye
Omni Core Unltd.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

FSX-AeroShark Tech.

OCU activation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:58 pm

F-22C airframe is done. Just have to finish the cockpits. We have three orders for the Su-34s. And a whole shit load of questions about the Su-33/35. Guy doesn't understand the differnce. CG's F-16s might be ready a few weeks ahead of schedule. But their Raptors won't be ready until summer. Especially the Strike Raptors.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Take your time and do it right. Don't rush anything. Especially the Raptors. Those are our pride and joy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

FSX-AeroShark Tech.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Cool, I'm about to drive home so I'll be on later tonight. ttyl
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:06 pm

AeroShark Tech website is online, but still under construction. For those governments and factions looking to procure a production contract, send all bids via PM. Please read product and service details thoroughly. www(dot)fsxast(dot)webs(dot)com
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:26 pm

http://fsxast.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13072477

So, you mean to tell me that you created all of these consept craft ?
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Only two of those are concepts. And that FB-22 was made by a guy we sponsor. I know its hard to believe, but some people actually went to school to learn this stuff other than you. Learn to deal.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Um, not to change the subject, but I experamented a while back, and I think I can get the corporate logos on the forum thing in their proper areas. Would you be willing to send the IDN and OCU logos as pictures here ? I just need the link to the main picture, if you don't ,mind. I am trying to get your areas on this forum. Now that I have a little time to.
Back to top Go down
IDN: SOD-1

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh I'm sure he will. Meanwhile, the boss posted pics of our newest project compiled, in a multiplayer session, with various textures. Maybe this will motivate you to SHUT THE FUCK UP. You'll notice but three of them have tattoo painted on the Su-35 from Akuma's profile pic. Now how are you going to say we stole this? And hold your shit talking. These are Beta1 pics, taken 4 hours into the entire project. The Raptor is looking a lot better now. Go spam your own models...oh wait...YOU HAVEN'T MADE ANY!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:35 pm

They look like good repaints of F-22's already in existance. Alpha, Iris, or whatever they are called; Vartivia, simviation has a few F-22's also, and so does SimGameIt. But, I can pretend to believe you, like I have been so far.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 pm

I don't want to interfere, but I can't take anymore of his bullshit. I didn't know repaints were capable of making a single seat F-22 into a two-seater? I guess anythings possible in your own little world.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Now that I loko at it, you are right, and I was wrong about the F-22. However, whoever made it, lacked the fact that F-22's are bigger. The cockpit is too big for such a craft. IT looks like a small F-22. Good job on the model, sut I just had to be an asshole and point something wrong with it, lol. When I design craft, I encorage you to point out my fuck ups, also. Something that small might be able to cary 4 or so missiles, SMALL missiles. Well, ok, I apologies for my lack of observation. Just don't let real figher polits see it, most like single seaters. (I asked one once long ago). Again, I apologise, that time I was in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:33 pm

"The are too small". You have a ruler? Dude, the F-22A only has 1 seat. These have two seats, which is why the cockpits are bigger. Some of the pics feature a solid reflective canopy. The others are transparent revealing the dual seat arrangement. As far as the aircraft being too small, these are actually 3.5 feet LONGER than the F-22A. Other than that, the height, wingspan, width of the fuselage, dimensions of the flaps, ailerons, stabilizers, weapons bays, and intakes are EXACTLY that of the F-22A. The only difference in size is the length because we installed the second seat and decided to extend the cockpit area forward instead of digging into the fuselage. The added length actually increases the aircraft's overall lift by 3%. This actually has a significant effect on the service range, extending it another 45 miles. At least you admitted you were wrong. Pretty lame apology when you compare it to the amount of effort you put into bashing our work and trying to publicly discredit us of it. But I guess it's better than nothing. Hopefully you've learned a lesson from this. And like SOD-1 said, the only reason why our shit isn't complete on the website is because we're being supportive of the timeline and currency rules. Now can we knock this shit off and get back to the game?
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Dragon, I'm getting really fucking sick of you spamming my website with your bullshit. The Flanker you say you downloaded and flies like shit isn't even the same type or model jackass. You're too stupid to realize the one you have is a two seat Su-30MK made in FSDS 2.5 while the one featured on our site is a single seat Su-33 Flanker-D clearly made with GMax. Ours does have a VC. Kenshi took plenty of pictures from it while raping your boy Razgeiz with it, further disproving your "flys like shit" theory. In fact, Raz was totally blown away by our Flankers capabilities and admitted he was amazed. And who the fuck knocks a mesh? Really? We're the only ones to even make a RAH-66 Comanche for FSX. Go ahead and show your teacher what a 15 year old kid made using a free program on his Netbook during a three hour train ride from Philly to New York City. It's way better than anything you've ever done, considering you haven't produced shit. Your teacher would slap you. Then you say that our shit sucks, yet you couldn't tell the difference between our concept F-22 Beta1 and the IRIS version until Stinger pointed out the extra seat. Seriously dude, you talk a lot of shit for somebody who hasn't contributed shit other than ideas. I didn't ask my friends to make that page for you to prove how much an incompetent bastard you are, and how little attention to detail you pay. I made it so my friends can advertise the stuff they made for people to download and to contribute to the VR World. To help expand on the storyline and improve the gaming experience for everybody. Stay the fuck off of it if you don't like. And don't talk any shit until you're capable of doing better. Grow the fuck up moron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:44 am

Boss, today's rocket firing tests from the AH-1s were successful. Night vision syncronization was also a success. I'll post pics on the AST and IDN websites.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:54 am

Can't wait. Once the IDN Network is up, I want ALL associated IDN divisions to halt public broadcasting on this site. Furthermore, no more IDN to IDN broadcasts on the GPEO site. IDN divisions will only use that forum to communicate with GPEO personnel as necessary. All internal IDN matters will be handled on the IDN site. Should a VR government wish to attain IDN tactical services, they can do so by contacting OCU on this site. OCU executives will work out the contracts for IDN services, then brief IDN personnel. IDN-ADF will follow the same directives I've just given you. Have you selected an interim XO yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 am

Understood. I haven't selected and Interim XO yet. College is really kicking my ass and I'm crunched for time. I'm not making excuses, but I really don't have the time to commit to this either. I've missed the last three sorties this week because of exams. You've got to put somebody in command of SOD-1. I just don't have the time. Sorry boss. I'll do my best until you select somebody though.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Very well. I completely understand. College consumed 100% of my time. I know what you mean. I'll begin quals between the remaining SOD-1 members. The competition for XO is active as of now as well. Do what you've got to do buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Thanks boss. Wish I could be of more help. Well I gotta get to my next class. Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Omni Core Unltd. wrote:
It's way better than anything you've ever done, considering you haven't produced shit

I created www.freedomsimx.webs.com. There is freeware and payware. They may all be defult objects, but when using creativity, I managed to form something out of them. I have made models in FSDS, but had no time to finish them, furthermore much of my work has been lost due to my computer being nailed by lightning.

OCU activation - Page 5 Newpro10

OCU activation - Page 5 Newpro10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/14/43/27/59/newpro10.jpg

Here is something done by one of our members, whom had made a few models, but did not finish them. You can't honestly say we have not made attempts, and or done nothing for the community. since you managed to produce a 2 seater F-22, I predict, or have a feeling that you might already be developing a B-1R; then again, I am sure if you don't, you probably have been thinking about it. It would be a good idea, to add to the VR-World.

Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Not a bad looking Fulcrum. I encourage you to finish this model and even more when you can get around to it. I'm not going to bash it, insult the quality, compare it to something else, or say that you stole it like you always do to us. I'm sooooooooo fucking sick and tired of YOU, not your members because they don't do it, but YOU, as in Dragxz, doing your best to defame everything my team does. We try to help, you say we're trying to double cross. We make aircraft, you say we stole them. Funny how you can earn my respect by showing me one single aircraft incomplete aircraft, and all you've managed to do is try to discredit my team for every fucking thing we've done so far. In this regard, you really need to grow up. I don't know why you find it necessary to bash everything made by somebody other than you. You give compliments on the artwork, then accuse us of fraudulence the very next second. You really gotta stop this shit. We're doing our best to make high quality aircraft and give it to the public for free, using your ITTN as a means of doing so. Maybe you haven't noticed, but at the bottom of every page on the AST website is says "contact us via the International Telecommunications Transmission Network". Not on our own network, but on yours. And all you can manage to do is talk shit, accuse of fraud, and insult the quality of our work like a little kid who thinks this is a contest. Yes, we've made a B-1R. We've also make 15 other aircraft, but we can't release them yet for sake of the timeline. We are doing our damndest to respect your rules, your timeline, and the story. But your constant shit talking and accusations has gotten on my very last fucking nerve. Good job with that Fulcrum. It looks good so far. I hope you get it flying. Would have loved to help you with it but fuck that. Any chances of us EVER working together are dead and gone. Welcome to the technology race you can't possibly win.

Love always,

Omni Core Unltd.
"The Bridge Between Dream and Reality"
Back to top Go down
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

FSX-AeroShark Tech.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 pm

lol! "Love always" Gotta love you east coast guys.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Ian, get the AST-Shadow Works division up and running. Time to introduce the heavy shit. Playtime is over.
Back to top Go down
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

FSX-AeroShark Tech.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Suspect Finally. I'm all over it like stank on shit.
Back to top Go down
FSX-AeroShark Tech.

FSX-AeroShark Tech.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Boss I gotta warn you. You're gonna shit your pants when you see the new F-22C texture. ...I know I sure did.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Can't wait. It's good thing I'm not wearing any pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCU activation   OCU activation - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCU activation
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System-
Jump to: