ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 OCU-Crimsonian Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 pm

TFC-Reverend wrote:
FSX-IDN wrote:
My two cents: I peronsonally don't think Dragaon is in any position to talk about what anybody else is or isn't ready for, Mr. I Don't Have a Computer, aka Mr. I Plan to Lose on Purpose. aka Mr. So Full of Talk and Absolutely No Action. At least Reverend was capable and willing.

Reverend, don't even acknowledge Dragon when he talks sideways from his ass about people's abilities to do things he can't. He's just a waist of hot air.

I personally have seen Dragnoxz's abilities for myself when he's in the air. His individual flight knowledge is extensive, but he flies wildly and relies often on luck or extreme maneuvering. That, and his skill as a wingman, frankly, is lacking by personal opinion. Rarely do I see him fly with a wingman, and when he does they hardly stick together. Instead they split up to use the old "cover as much ground as possible" tactic. I would personally say that from prior experience I have more skill than him in the air as well as more versatility and adaptability, as well as better battle tactics and use of wingmen. However, since it has been over a year since me and him have even been in the same FSX session, my opinion and supporting evidence is rather outdated... which only means I will find myself going against him whenever it's applicable.

As for a time for meeting, after 1800 EDT is good with me.

Come on Reverend, don't lie. You were red with embarrassment after dog fighting me one-on-one. Same craft, and everything. In fact, it was the F-15C, one we both had never flown for a dog fight style before. It was both of our first time in it for a dog fight test, when you wanted some training. You talk allot in the beginning, till you could not get away, then you were quiet afterwards. I was honest about your skills, and you should have no shame about it. I denounce your claims about my lack of organization and skills in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Reverend

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 103
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 24
Location : New Orleans, LA

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:13 am

Dragnoxz' wrote:
Come on Reverend, don't lie. You were red with embarrassment after dog fighting me one-on-one. Same craft, and everything. In fact, it was the F-15C, one we both had never flown for a dog fight style before. It was both of our first time in it for a dog fight test, when you wanted some training. You talk allot in the beginning, till you could not get away, then you were quiet afterwards. I was honest about your skills, and you should have no shame about it. I denounce your claims about my lack of organization and skills in the air.

Like I said it was over a year ago, and I never said you didn't win. I merely said you fly wildly with no strategy whatsoever and depend mostly on luck. However, I never recall either of us shooting the other down. Pretty sure we both would up at bingo fuel and had to land. Again, over a year ago. I'm certain that now I would severely demoralize you in a one-on-one dogfight. In all seriousness though, I wouldn't be talking unless you can back it up, and from what I've heard, you don't have flight capabilities at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:44 am

TFC-Reverend wrote:
Dragnoxz' wrote:
Come on Reverend, don't lie. You were red with embarrassment after dog fighting me one-on-one. Same craft, and everything. In fact, it was the F-15C, one we both had never flown for a dog fight style before. It was both of our first time in it for a dog fight test, when you wanted some training. You talk allot in the beginning, till you could not get away, then you were quiet afterwards. I was honest about your skills, and you should have no shame about it. I denounce your claims about my lack of organization and skills in the air.

Like I said it was over a year ago, and I never said you didn't win. I merely said you fly wildly with no strategy whatsoever and depend mostly on luck. However, I never recall either of us shooting the other down. Pretty sure we both would up at bingo fuel and had to land. Again, over a year ago. I'm certain that now I would severely demoralize you in a one-on-one dogfight. In all seriousness though, I wouldn't be talking unless you can back it up, and from what I've heard, you don't have flight capabilities at the moment.

I don't rely on luck, but I do fly wild and free, and the no strategy is actually me being unpredictable. You were defeated every time, you ran out of fuel most of the time, because I had to tell you after not to waste your fuel; at the end we both landed with low fuel, and you had to land a few times before I did. Just because I don't have a computer, or the ability to fly, dose not mean that I can't dog fight. You demoralize me ? I laugh so hard. Only 2 foregin fighters match my skills, whom we equally make same amounts of kills on one another. Normally, only well trained GPEO fighters can atch my performance. You were lesser than FSXF fighters, whom use so much organization they are predictable to every step, even when they organize not to be predictable. When you see "Dragnoxz" appear over the session, those SU's will be defeated, and if we are at war, they will be downed, and if you are dumb enough to be against us, you will also be downed, along wit hyour posy of egotistical maniacs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Omni Core Unltd.

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 am

Who are you talking to? Reverend? You have NEVER flown against me or any of my members except for maybe Stinger. Razgreiz is the ONLY GPEO member who has ever flown against me, and for the first time last night. He spent about 90% of that flight in my gun sights even in his over modded plane with a stall speed of 30kts. Kenshi is the only other IDN member I'm aware of him flying against, and that went even worse for him because he was flying a plane with realistic settings and couldn't compete with Kenshi's airmanship. Not many people can. On top of that he crashed several times. So when you talk about running out of fuel and any other bullshit I know you're not talking to me or any member of my team. You talk so much shit your ass must envy your mouth. And when the day comes that you actually do "fly" against me, you won't be saying anything other than "I don't want to talk about it" after the whole thing is done. I'm going to rape you up there dude, and I'm going to record it, post it on youtube, and send the link to every VM and FSX forum board I can find. "Being unpredictable". That's a load of crap. Dogfights are fought according to the future, as in predicted maneuvers. All random maneuvering does is burn precious fuel and airspeed while compromising your own spacial awareness. That's why fighter pilots fly according to strategy. And if you think for a second that you know better than the real guys doing the real thing that only proves how delusional you are. A major lesson in air combat awaits you. You will learn, I will teach you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Omni Core Unltd. wrote:
Who are you talking to? Reverend? You have NEVER flown against me or any of my members except for maybe Stinger. Razgreiz is the ONLY GPEO member who has ever flown against me, and for the first time last night. He spent about 90% of that flight in my gun sights even in his over modded plane with a stall speed of 30kts. Kenshi is the only other IDN member I'm aware of him flying against, and that went even worse for him because he was flying a plane with realistic settings and couldn't compete with Kenshi's airmanship. Not many people can. On top of that he crashed several times. So when you talk about running out of fuel and any other bullshit I know you're not talking to me or any member of my team. You talk so much shit your ass must envy your mouth. And when the day comes that you actually do "fly" against me, you won't be saying anything other than "I don't want to talk about it" after the whole thing is done. I'm going to rape you up there dude, and I'm going to record it, post it on youtube, and send the link to every VM and FSX forum board I can find. "Being unpredictable". That's a load of crap. Dogfights are fought according to the future, as in predicted maneuvers. All random maneuvering does is burn precious fuel and airspeed while compromising your own spacial awareness. That's why fighter pilots fly according to strategy. And if you think for a second that you know better than the real guys doing the real thing that only proves how delusional you are. A major lesson in air combat awaits you. You will learn, I will teach you.

The only thing you will teach is how someone like me avoids your shoot after you eject. What I am sure of, is you are fake. Once I am able to fly, you may just run away. I will be recording also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Omni Core Unltd.

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Enough of your silly talk and pointless ego. Unless you're capable of fighting just keep you childish comments to yourself. In the meantime I'll settle for the enjoyment of killing your poorly trained pilots. The GPEO is such a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Ok, fine, and when you begin to lose, there will not be any cease fire, it will be non stop until your end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
TFC-Ghost

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Convenient Overwatch

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:48 pm

lol.


that is all.


/neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omni Core Unltd.

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Sorry, but we're already winning. And that's not going to change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Reverend

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 103
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 24
Location : New Orleans, LA

PostSubject: OCU ARC and Japanese Influence   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:56 pm

OCU/IDN and its affiliates are to withdraw from the Crimsonian Sea Region for the duration of the OCU/IDN vs GPEO conflict. Purpose for this withdrawal is to ensure neutrality of TFC in this conflict. A recent strike made by IDN was launched from Japan without authorization from TFC. This will not be allowed, and therefore we are ordering that OCU and its affiliates withdraw from the area, effective IMMEDIATELY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:06 am

TFC-Reverend wrote:
OCU/IDN and its affiliates are to withdraw from the Crimsonian Sea Region for the duration of the OCU/IDN vs GPEO conflict. Purpose for this withdrawal is to ensure neutrality of TFC in this conflict. A recent strike made by IDN was launched from Japan without authorization from TFC. This will not be allowed, and therefore we are ordering that OCU and its affiliates withdraw from the area, effective IMMEDIATELY.

Deported ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Omni Core Unltd.

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 am

Reverend, you were in our briefing room while we were planning the strike and never stated we were prohibited from doing anything anywhere. In fact, you personally approved of our actions. You stated that GPEO were banned.

[3/19/2012 10:18:01 PM] Will Dennis: hey
[3/19/2012 10:18:04 PM] Will Dennis: first
[3/19/2012 10:18:43 PM] Will Dennis: lets make something perfectly clear... TFC is neutral, but leaning on your side. NO GPEO craft withing 200 miles of our territory
[3/19/2012 10:18:53 PM] Will Dennis: and all OCU craft need clearance
[3/19/2012 10:19:04 PM] Will Dennis: in out regions
[3/19/2012 10:19:08 PM] Will Dennis: our
[3/19/2012 10:19:14 PM] Mike Sharkey: no problem

We'll discuss this later on Skype when you're available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Stinger



Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Take a look at my posts on the GPEO forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TFC-Ghost

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Convenient Overwatch

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Nevertheless, you did not have clearance, nor did you request it. It is now official, TFC airspace is no-flyzone for the duration of this conflict, any aircraft, regardless of faction, will be shot down if within 200 miles of Japan, South Korea, or any of our carriers.

I don't go to the GPEO forums that often, so anything "official" needs to be discussed on ITTN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stinger



Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm not referring to the clearance issues and such. That was our mistake. I posted about something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omni Core Unltd.

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 pm

My issue with all this is that you've been inactive for so long, then think you can just come back and have 100% control of the area and it's airspace. All your facilities and machines are in perfect working order so suddenly? Yet, we entertained this silly little idea instead of wiping you off the map the same day you issued your terms. You approved our construction of the ARC and use of the airspace. Now you're acting surprised like the strike against GPEO is something you weren't aware of. You sat in on the briefing. You say we didn't ask for clearance before conducting the strike? Seriously, what to you think the purpose of inviting you and Reverend to the briefing was? To impress you? Furthermore, you know that we operate exclusively from Japan. Where did you think we were going to launch from? Disney Land? By not saying NO when you were sitting in on the briefing giving your advice and making requests, you had your chance to say that you didn't approve. By not doing so you gave us permission! Why should we believe otherwise? I guess common sense holds as much weight as the ROE's in the VW. Now you want to act surprised, like you were unaware of what we were about to do. Then have the nerve to broadcast that you're "completely neutral". Oh yeah? Because I remember TFC expressing different intentions. Let me help you remember as well.

1. You were perfectly aware and expressed your appreciation for what we were about to do.
[3/19/2012 10:19:52 PM] Will Dennis: lol they will get fucked in the ass and my future plans will be way the fuck ahead of schedule

2. Offered to participate in the strike
[3/19/2012 11:39:18 PM] Reverend: If you can get the session up, I'm pretty sure me and Will would be willing to bomb them for ya.

3. Provided support
[3/19/2012 10:48:02 PM] Reverend: Alright, I've sent CVN-77 out eastward, and Wolfpack-1 (Our primary SS Fleet) has been sitting outside of Hawaii's threat range. They won't be able to head West from Hawaii with any Naval assets.
[3/19/2012 10:48:16 PM] Mike Sharkey: nice
[3/19/2012 10:48:23 PM] Mike Sharkey: we'll have them squeezed
[3/19/2012 10:48:28 PM] Mike Sharkey: thanks for the help
[3/19/2012 10:48:45 PM] Will Dennis: back
[3/19/2012 10:48:53 PM] Mike Sharkey: k
[3/19/2012 10:48:58 PM] Mike Sharkey: hopping back in the session now
[3/19/2012 10:49:08 PM] Mike Sharkey: see you guys inside or when we're done
[3/19/2012 10:49:32 PM] Reverend: No problem. I'm moving Wolfpack 2 (Our other SS Fleet) South for defensive purposes, as well as CVN-61.

4. Bartered for captured GPEO bases
[3/19/2012 10:21:53 PM] Will Dennis: let me also make this clear
[3/19/2012 10:22:05 PM] Will Dennis: if TFC gets involves, we claim Hawaii
[3/19/2012 10:22:20 PM] Will Dennis: however if you assist, you will get some basing rights, etc
[3/19/2012 10:22:27 PM] Will Dennis: negotiable
[3/19/2012 10:23:04 PM] Will Dennis: Hawaii has been my main target for over a year
[3/19/2012 10:23:46 PM] Reverend: If you capture it and then sell it or annex it to us, it's not technically an act of war made by TFC.
[3/19/2012 10:39:22 PM] Will Dennis: I want Pacific airfields intact... less money to be spent on for us.

5. And began planning a war strategy of your own against GPEO asking for our support and equipment.
[3/19/2012 10:27:25 PM] Reverend: I need to know what airports hold the biggest military threat. I also need to know where this "fleet of imaginary warships" is at so we can intercept it with one of our submarine wolf-packs.
[3/19/2012 10:24:43 PM] Reverend: Dennis, get me an Op Plan filled out ASAP on a Hawaii Invasion
[3/19/2012 10:39:47 PM] Reverend: I'll do what I can to get in the air. Sharkey, status on F-22s?

You call this "completely neutral"? HA! Allow me to shed light on this subject.
[1:30:49 AM] Will Dennis: ^^ and now we got GPEO breathing up our ass

This is why you've decided to conveniently forget that you made all these arrangements with us. You never gave us any 200nmi limit. You said that was for GPEO aircraft, and I offered to provide defense of this airspace should they attempt to penetrate it. You knew what we were about to do and said NOTHING to imply that you had a single problem with it. But if TFC is too busy being gutless cowards to stand by their convictions I understand. You'd rather kiss Dragons powerless ass screw up the only chance you would have had at completing your goals. We'll leave the area now. But understand two things:
1. Back stabbing is something OCU does not tolerate, and you screwed up. BIG TIME.
2. Japan is ours. You're just borrowing it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
TFC-Ghost

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Convenient Overwatch

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:31 pm

umad bro?

Like honestly this is a game and one I only half give a shit about, at that. Only reason I'm back is because I'm bored as fuck.

However, this all doesn;t mean I'm not going to take it seriously. From my previous reading, I gathered that you originally based out of Mexico, thus we assumed you would take off from there. Secondly, I said you can use the airspace if we give you clearance, which was never given or asked for.

Secondly, you must know the difference between "politically inactive" and "Inactive." For the year intermission, all our projects were completed or are almost completed, the entire VM was put under administrative autopilot, which basically means, we are still there, but we just do not engage in most anything unless we are directly attacked.

I will note, I checked this forum about once a month, and there was about a 6 to 8 month period where absolutely nothing happens politically between anyone, so basically the world was on pure autopilot for that duration. You all may recall, I was present at the beginning of the whole ANM crisis, after a few days of which, I called bullshit and left.. turns out I was right.

So if you want to go a belligerent crusade, be my guest, but know this: This VR World would not and cannot exist without GPEO. I praise them for sticking with their guns for this long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 103
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 24
Location : New Orleans, LA

PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Let me set a few things straight. First off, Japan is NOT your land. Just because we have been politically silent does not mean we have not been active. We've been well aware of actions taken in the VR-World. That being said, TFC is still in possession and control of Japan and South Korea, and have just recently restored control in the Middle East. Your "ARC" was put into construction in the Crimsonian Sea, and it is very obvious that we would know where considering our land and naval assets in the area. Third, we clearly stated we wished to remain neutral, and therefore took no action to attack either side. Moving Wolfpack-1 and CVN-77 eastward was not to assault or blockade Hawaii, as they are quite a ways out. It was to provide an early-warning defense should GPEO move its Navy towards us, so we would be ready to retaliate IF NECESSARY.

We know exactly what territory you have in your control, and it's nowhere near us. The only thing you have OFFICIALLY is Southern California and your ARC, which I will enforce is shut down, packed up, and moved. OCU/IDN, it's affiliates, and all other VMs and companies are to remain outside of a 200nm radius of the Crimsonian Region Sea, and all TFC-controlled assets and territory, or they will be engaged and destroyed.

TFC is ONCE AGAIN declaring themselves politically neutral. We will engage any aircraft that threatens our home security and military assets if they are seen as a threat. You have been warned.

As for what Ghost has said. Yes, this is a GAME. That means we're not gonna waste away behind a computer playing it. Some of us have lives outside of designing bullshit aircraft and sea vessels, like your beloved AST Magnum Carrier, or your E117 and KC117, both of which look like something stolen from Ace Combat, which uses a ton of unrealistic aircraft as well as real ones with unrealistic handling. Seriously, come up with something original and not overly retarded. Further, we have been watching over both the ITTN and GPEO forums. There has been little to no activity for the past year, NONE of which involved TFC even REMOTELY, so we remained silent, but not inactive. Third, just because we don't deliberately say "NO" does not give you the right to use our land in an assault in which we've declared ourselves neutral. Lastly, if GPEO were to cease to exist, there would be nobody that would even remotely put up with you. GPEO keeps this world alive and active merely because they created this whole network. I'd gladly go start my own, but it's bullshit VMs and organizations like OCU and IDN that persuade me not to bother, because if it were my world, I wouldn't even recognize you as existing due to your use of bullshit aircraft, bullshit tactics, and most importantly, bullshit sessions.

My statement on that last sentence: Pausing in-session for half an hour just to bait in the opposition is bullshit. Even with you being paused, I would've been able to shove a sidewinder up your ass, if I wanted to. Second, make sure your session starts in your own goddamn territory, and allows pilots to spawn at the airport of their choice, else it's a bullshit session.

Last thing, and I've said this multiple times now: ALL AIRCRAFT OR MILITARY ASSETS WITHIN 200 NM OF ANY TFC-CONTROLLED TERRITORY OR MILITARY ASSET WILL BE ENGAGED AND DESTROYED, REGARDLESS OF AFFILIATION. TFC AIRSPACE IS OFF-LIMITS TO ALL AIRCRAFT, INCLUDING CIVILIAN FLIGHTS, UNLESS ESCORTED BY TFC AND/OR ORDERED TO LAND.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OCU-Crimsonian Sea   

Back to top Go down
 
OCU-Crimsonian Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System :: Explination of Virtual Military Factions-
Jump to: