ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allied Rebel Coalition

Go down 
+5
Dragnoxz
MC Sics
Okami
TFC-Ghost
cappilot12
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cappilot12

Allied Rebel Coalition Empty
PostSubject: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:21 pm

I will be starting a new group made up of former ACC operators under the name of Allied Rebel Coalition. This will be a terrorist group partly because we will be doing illegal activities, and partly because regardless of what it is Dragnoxz will label it a terror group anyway. We will be operating from covert locations, primarily in South America for now, but we may be moving around soon. To raise funds we will be doing various illegal activities, but we will also be taking contracts to commit illegal acts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Last night a team of ARC Special Forces units infiltrated Panama City, Panama and committed widespread attacks against civilians, police, and paramilitary targets. The attacks were simulated in GTA4 rather than just tossing explosives from an F-15 and then telling everyone I killed a million people, but missed all of the civilians like some groups would. By using GTA we gave local forces the opportunity to respond in a semi-realistic manner so you can call bullshit if you want, but it is a lot more consideration than GPEO ever took for anyone else. During this attack 169 people were killed. Among the 169, 51 were police officers and 37 were paramilitaries. The remaining 81 casualties were civilians. In addition to this 67 ground vehicles were destroyed, so were two police helicopters, and three patrol boats that were destroyed during our escape.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:32 pm

you're cool.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:44 pm

I try
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Very impressive ARC.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Two additional attacks have been carried out.

A two man team attacked Honolulu, Hawaii and killed 106 people including 57 police officers and 34 paramilitaries. The remaining 15 casualties were civilians although they were not the intended target. In addition to this 42 ground vehicles and 9 helicopters were destroyed, mainly by bombs attached to police cars and utility vehicles. Both assailants were injured, but able to evacuate the area and are currently en route to an ARC camp.

A second attack once again targeted Panama City, Panama. This time the intended target was the prison. The attack was carried out by a four man team using a stolen civilian helicopter to enter the prison compound and then a armored prison van to escape to a location from which they were able to exfil from the police's search radius and eventually the city. The attack killed 156 people including 82 police officers, 51 paramilitaries, 14 civilians, and 9 prisoners. 58 ground vehicles, mostly police SUVs and patrol cars, were destroyed as were 1 civilian helicopter, 13 police helicopters, 2 civilian boats and 7 police boats. We were able to successfully secure the prison as well as a large perimeter around it for several minutes while prisoners escaped, we estimate between 500 and 700 prisoners to have escaped during the attack. We expect severe disorder and riots to follow the attack, especially when the impact of the first attack is taken into consideration. Of the four man team one member was killed when attempting to escape from police, two were badly injured, and the final team member was able to escape unharmed. At this time the three surviving operators as well as the corpse of the fourth are on their way to an ARC camp.

As GPEO has yet to acknowledge our attacks or our group itself we intend to continue our strikes against civilian and military targets until further notice.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
Two additional attacks have been carried out.

A two man team attacked Honolulu, Hawaii and killed 106 people including 57 police officers and 34 paramilitaries. The remaining 15 casualties were civilians although they were not the intended target. In addition to this 42 ground vehicles and 9 helicopters were destroyed, mainly by bombs attached to police cars and utility vehicles. Both assailants were injured, but able to evacuate the area and are currently en route to an ARC camp.

A second attack once again targeted Panama City, Panama. This time the intended target was the prison. The attack was carried out by a four man team using a stolen civilian helicopter to enter the prison compound and then a armored prison van to escape to a location from which they were able to exfil from the police's search radius and eventually the city. The attack killed 156 people including 82 police officers, 51 paramilitaries, 14 civilians, and 9 prisoners. 58 ground vehicles, mostly police SUVs and patrol cars, were destroyed as were 1 civilian helicopter, 13 police helicopters, 2 civilian boats and 7 police boats. We were able to successfully secure the prison as well as a large perimeter around it for several minutes while prisoners escaped, we estimate between 500 and 700 prisoners to have escaped during the attack. We expect severe disorder and riots to follow the attack, especially when the impact of the first attack is taken into consideration. Of the four man team one member was killed when attempting to escape from police, two were badly injured, and the final team member was able to escape unharmed. At this time the three surviving operators as well as the corpse of the fourth are on their way to an ARC camp.

As GPEO has yet to acknowledge our attacks or our group itself we intend to continue our strikes against civilian and military targets until further notice.

Wow dude, why don't you use a Combat Simulator, like ArmA 2 ? Like a while ago, you are doing cheap things, like using game platforms that are not used by anyone else. So, if that is the case, what is stopping everyone else from using game platforms not used by their enemies ? How would you feel if I went into Civ-3 and made a bunch of your civilians as one team, and made them as workers, then made my team a bunch of Modern Armor, and placed one over all of your workers and then started to disband (execute) them ? What you are doing is childish, and is an act of purposely trying to cause a scene, as if anyone in the VR-World will recognize it. And if they do, they are most likely working with you. FSX is universal, all factions have access to FSX, some can work in ArmA.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:03 pm

I'll go play the sims. I can simulate civilians living life in Uatia. LOL
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:12 pm

I for one see no reason why he can't use GTA in particular to do these terrorist-like actions. He is providing realistic stats, and the game does provide active resistance with unlimited assets. The police and civilians in that game act similar to real-world, and therefore being said, there's no reason why he can't. It does provide you the ability to "defend" said territories without you personally having to be there, and it brings local law enforcement into light on situations that could happen anywhere. Granted, it's a platform not everyone has, but I see no reason it is not recognized.

In summary, GTA4 allows for attacks on a population rather than a military asset. It allows for the slaughter of civilians and law enforcement rather than soldiers and craft, and allows for said civilians and law enforcement to be brought into perspective, adding a whole new aspect to the VR-World, which is supposedly realistic. I like the idea of having terrorist attacks that you can't detect. Most terrorists aren't detected until the attack anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:30 am

TFC-Reverend wrote:
I for one see no reason why he can't use GTA in particular to do these terrorist-like actions. He is providing realistic stats, and the game does provide active resistance with unlimited assets. The police and civilians in that game act similar to real-world, and therefore being said, there's no reason why he can't. It does provide you the ability to "defend" said territories without you personally having to be there, and it brings local law enforcement into light on situations that could happen anywhere. Granted, it's a platform not everyone has, but I see no reason it is not recognized.

In summary, GTA4 allows for attacks on a population rather than a military asset. It allows for the slaughter of civilians and law enforcement rather than soldiers and craft, and allows for said civilians and law enforcement to be brought into perspective, adding a whole new aspect to the VR-World, which is supposedly realistic. I like the idea of having terrorist attacks that you can't detect. Most terrorists aren't detected until the attack anyways.

I know, I understand that part and agree, and kind of like that concept. It was just brought upon so suddenly and kind of felt like it was a "lets see what he says about this" tactic, to try and see what I would say. It don't bother me, now that you said what you said. I played it before, and know how much of a bitch it is to fight off those fucking COPS, then FBI, then ARMY ! AHHHHHHHH, KILL THEM ! Why not just do it in NY, like the place looks like the most ? Just asking. I mean, I know he wants to target GPEO Civilians, so I guess it really don't matter. It is a good way to count casualties, but it would also be more fun if both parties could be there. His group killing off as many civilians as possible, while GPEO comes in and attempts to kill their units. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:58 am

We are willing to give prior notice to any GPEO pilots who have GTA4 for PC and want to try to stop us. And if New York City is not our intended target then we try to look for specific assets in the cities we attack that we can simulate attacks on in GTA4 such as downtown areas, schools, prisons, airports, etc. Its hard to use ArmA for things like this because we can simulate attacks on a civilian group, but in order to gaurantee a response from police and military forces we must set up the movements ourselves in the mission because the AI can easily get stuck on a mountain, decide to run away, or just decide to sit on their ass and do nothing. By setting up their response movements though that gives us a huge and unfair advantage. GTA is the best we can do for these types of attacks as it can simulate the response of your forces rapidly and not to our knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:00 am

Very good concept. I really like this.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:05 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
We are willing to give prior notice to any GPEO pilots who have GTA4 for PC and want to try to stop us. And if New York City is not our intended target then we try to look for specific assets in the cities we attack that we can simulate attacks on in GTA4 such as downtown areas, schools, prisons, airports, etc. Its hard to use ArmA for things like this because we can simulate attacks on a civilian group, but in order to gaurantee a response from police and military forces we must set up the movements ourselves in the mission because the AI can easily get stuck on a mountain, decide to run away, or just decide to sit on their ass and do nothing. By setting up their response movements though that gives us a huge and unfair advantage. GTA is the best we can do for these types of attacks as it can simulate the response of your forces rapidly and not to our knowledge.

You know, with my ArmA scripting knowledge; I can use the community's random AI spawn tool to set up waypoints that point to a general area and objective utilizing custom units. I'm sure you're not down with the idea but I'm just trying to say it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Not that I know jack about this stuff, just throwing in my opinion.... The thing is, it would take too much work to get for just 1 mission, and then to have to do it over and over for new missions? And then Civilians? How will you incorporate them? That will add even more work. They use GTA 4 for the fact that police and military respond to "disturbances" and such, just like they would in real life, making that one of the easiest and best ways to simulate an attack on daily life. It's not like ARC is fighting in a warzone or anything, so Arma wouldn't be THAT useful. More of a waste of time and energy.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Sics, the problem is that we would have to make changes and adjustments for each new mission. Plus all of my guys have GTA, only two others have ArmA
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I see the time aspect. Personally, I like GTA-4, but still, one cold work on a major ArmA thing for that part, in different towns and areas on a map, causing the AI to re-spawn and all, and keep it like that. Maybe the intensity could change as more civilian deaths take place, and a realistic army could move in, after the SWAT and police do their thing and get killed, lol.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh yea defiantly GTA 4 is probably better for the civy sim stuff. I was just trying to say it's possible. I would probably average 1 hour making each mission.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:43 pm

During a recent attack on a police station in Honolulu a truck bomb detonated somewhat prematurely, it was at the station, but our men were still nearby when the blast occurred and local police forces pursued them. One of our operators was killed and the other was injured, but able to escape. 94 people were killed including 54 police officers and 28 paramilitaries. The other 12 casualties were civilians. In addition to these human loses 62 ground vehicles were destroyed, mostly police vehicles and civilian vehicles that had been carjacked and then destroyed when we were done with them. Four police patrol boats were also destroyed as were seven helicopters.

*Paramilitaries refers to both FIB agents and NOOSE operators, heavily armed police officers are still considered to be regular police though.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:34 pm

With respect, you know he has been operating those units in that manner since I've know him? Dragon, come out of the dark ages.....
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Oh hey Nick, didn't realize you were still around.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Oh, I've been watching you people fuck the world over.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Oh, I've been watching you people fuck the world over.

Hay, ass hole, ONLY I am allowed to fuck the world over, not them, you give ME the credit for such artistic world fucking up !
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:51 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 am

Hahaha. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allied Rebel Coalition   Allied Rebel Coalition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allied Rebel Coalition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Internationally Nomadic Groups-
Jump to: