ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't you see?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Don't you see? Empty
PostSubject: Don't you see?   Don't you see? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Many of you wonder why I left this godforsaken game in December of 2010. It's because of all the hypocrisy on both sides. GPEO, TFC, OCU, everyone.

This is what's going on: With the exception of myself, dragnoxz, MC Sics, and several others that have long since left, no one truly understands how the VR World functions. All the people that fit into this category may have been around for a long time, but don't have quite the grasp of what it takes to be successful. They are all like I was long ago: Impatient, eager to get action, but not take the logical steps to get to that point.

On the other end of the spectrum, those of us that have been here for awhile don't need to be so over-ruling on a lot of things. Example: GPEO, no way in hell you have total Pacific Naval coverage. If that was possible, there would be no pirate in real life. Dragnoxz, I think, in my honest opinion, has gotten really caught up in the VR World and needs to take a step back (actually everyone should) and look at the big picture, and instead of trying to have total control over a region of the world, specifically international waters, they need to spread leniency so that new factions have room to grow. But then, that's not to say new factions should go being belligerent and demanding things from older factions.

Examples:
GPEO should not expect to have total control over the Pacific Ocean. You can't completely cover 64 million square miles, even with satellites. Let naval traffic flow, and be more lenient and less strict. You are less likely to be attacked if you are tolerant, but that is not to say appease people. There are some areas that you just can't have people in, such as Indonesia and California.

OCU shoukld not have tried to flex its muscles against TFC so early one. We understand your wants and are willing to work with you, and even though you may possibly be able to beat us in a head on fight doesn't mean you should do it. And that goes for attacking us and GPEO or anyone else that has been around for awhile.

TFC should not try to get involved so much in conflicts so soon after becoming active again. It takes time to get everything back situated.

Creating a new VW will not solve the problem, the problem will only be disguised as something else. The only way this will be fixed is if the new people can come to tersm with how things work, and the veterans become more lenient towards the needs of the newer groups to give them room to grow so the world can be functional again.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Don't you see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you see?   Don't you see? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:33 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
Many of you wonder why I left this godforsaken game in December of 2010. It's because of all the hypocrisy on both sides. GPEO, TFC, OCU, everyone.

This is what's going on: With the exception of myself, dragnoxz, MC Sics, and several others that have long since left, no one truly understands how the VR World functions. All the people that fit into this category may have been around for a long time, but don't have quite the grasp of what it takes to be successful. They are all like I was long ago: Impatient, eager to get action, but not take the logical steps to get to that point.

On the other end of the spectrum, those of us that have been here for awhile don't need to be so over-ruling on a lot of things. Example: GPEO, no way in hell you have total Pacific Naval coverage. If that was possible, there would be no pirate in real life. Dragnoxz, I think, in my honest opinion, has gotten really caught up in the VR World and needs to take a step back (actually everyone should) and look at the big picture, and instead of trying to have total control over a region of the world, specifically international waters, they need to spread leniency so that new factions have room to grow. But then, that's not to say new factions should go being belligerent and demanding things from older factions.

Examples:
GPEO should not expect to have total control over the Pacific Ocean. You can't completely cover 64 million square miles, even with satellites. Let naval traffic flow, and be more lenient and less strict. You are less likely to be attacked if you are tolerant, but that is not to say appease people. There are some areas that you just can't have people in, such as Indonesia and California.

OCU shoukld not have tried to flex its muscles against TFC so early one. We understand your wants and are willing to work with you, and even though you may possibly be able to beat us in a head on fight doesn't mean you should do it. And that goes for attacking us and GPEO or anyone else that has been around for awhile.

TFC should not try to get involved so much in conflicts so soon after becoming active again. It takes time to get everything back situated.

Creating a new VW will not solve the problem, the problem will only be disguised as something else. The only way this will be fixed is if the new people can come to tersm with how things work, and the veterans become more lenient towards the needs of the newer groups to give them room to grow so the world can be functional again.

You must be reading my older posts of how the world has always been. you are right, and that is why GPEO IS reducing in size. we just need to move our stuff back. I attempted to talk to Reverend, but he was impatient and was pressuring GPEO out. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS, so, chill. If you want the subs moved, they will, just be cool about it. You order a group of Freedom around, they revolt and don't do as you say. Freedom don't favor authoritarian behavior, so it does not do as its told. Ghost, I would like to have a meeting with you and MC Sics, because you seem smart enough and also seem to be on the same page we are. We just need to let those closed-minded ones go for a while, then invite them in at a later time. We understand the VR-World is not even ready for wars or factions to take things over, because there is not correct order as you talked about in the past. The UIA is proposed to keep order and balance, guiding new factions to their victories. Many here are of different political alignments, and it is important to have all take the test to find out who's political alignments are what, to better direct them toward those kind of groups. groups of completely different political alignments would always be rivals, and their members who change their alignments would always defect. groups like AST, Eagle Sim and Freedom Sim should not be directly part of the VR-World, but rather the external staff portions of the behind the scenes creation of the VR-World. OCU would be more along the lines a major corporation, as the Umbrella corporation is in Resident Evil, or how GE is in the real world. Both produce computer tech and military tech. I am sure both could produce viral weaponry, lol. ACC was like a NATO style group. GPEO almost was part of it. We have lots to talk about, and anyone willing to take part in these talk is welcome, should they pay attention to the ideas we need to get out, which are really how things should be. Don't ignore the creators, for they know how it works. Ghost, MC Sics and myself, maybe Corsi, could all talk about things like this. We may be of different political alignments, but we are not stupid, and can probably work together with UIA, to form a better world for excitement and a to help the members of groups to feel as if they are part of history. After all, all who take part in every event in this world are making its history, from FSXF-GPEO war to our current problem of a mass miscommunication and misunderstanding. It take those who know nothing of how it is done to listen to those who do know how it is done. (The creator needs to talk to others in order for them to be in a position to take part in the continued creation).
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Reverend

Reverend

Don't you see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you see?   Don't you see? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:15 pm

I would be willing to speak about improvements to the VR-World if people would learn to listen. One thing would be updating the map and whatnot. GPEO owns more land than anyone else on the map right now. TFC is barely on the map, and what we own is already threatened by GPEO influence, if not others. For example, Israel, Lebanon, and Jordan. GPEO is right next door in Iraq. As for Japan and South Korea, GPEO owns areas in industrial China as well as North Korea, and also have 10 submarines right off the coast that (supposedly) have been beached on the sea floor for several months. Another thing to enforce is REALISM. There is no way in hell a submarine can sit on the floor of the Sea of Japan for more than a month at BEST. The depth would be too much pressure on the hull, and air reserves wouldn't last that long. TFC has captured a few territories. I have not posted those captures yet because we have yet to establish bases in those regions. We merely have substantial troops there. I'd like to be able to negotiate, but it just seems like everyone is past the point of negotiation. That's why I'm putting my Virtual World up, in hope that this will blow over.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Don't you see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you see?   Don't you see? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm

TFC-Reverend wrote:
I would be willing to speak about improvements to the VR-World if people would learn to listen. .

TFC-Reverend wrote:
One thing would be updating the map and whatnot. GPEO owns more land than anyone else on the map right now. TFC is barely on the map, and what we own is already threatened by GPEO influence, if not others. For example, Israel, Lebanon, and Jordan. GPEO is right next door in Iraq. As for Japan and South Korea, GPEO owns areas in industrial China as well as North Korea, and also have 10 submarines right off the coast that (supposedly) have been beached on the sea floor for several months. Another thing to enforce is REALISM. There is no way in hell a submarine can sit on the floor of the Sea of Japan for more than a month at BEST. The depth would be too much pressure on the hull, and air reserves wouldn't last that long. TFC has captured a few territories. I have not posted those captures yet because we have yet to establish bases in those regions. We merely have substantial troops there. I'd like to be able to negotiate, but it just seems like everyone is past the point of negotiation. That's why I'm putting my Virtual World up, in hope that this will blow over

You say learn to listen but yet you are making orders and demands. OF course GPEO would be withdrawing, but the land you claim you took when politically inactive is contradicted, because how could something be inactive and invade areas ? You would need to be active, and invading with some form of resistance that might match the forces that would be there realistically. And I am not talking someone you are friendly with personally or know and trust to let you win those areas. I am talking through a UIA style things, where faction leaders are given information of forces they wish to defeat, locations and things like that. There would be no communications while at war, and your UIA agent and the rebel UIA agent would communicate in a meeting with the UIA primary staff. Leaders would know their mission, and it would be simple. There is no prediction for the battles, each group would fight using their own tactics and style of combat. If a faction cant win or capture something, they don't get it. Now, if f actions want some other factions land, or they don't agree on a border lay out, they wage war through a conflict of interests. Things like that would be talked about by those who we feel might be willing to listen, rather than tell their side.

Reverend, I am not trying to be disrespectful, or put you down, but you tend to want everyone's attention, and to have everyone listen to you, and it just end there. The UIA is going to hols a meeting with those we feel are UIA material, not those who would invite their self. Ghost, and one of Sharkey's members are more qualified to take part in these meetings.

There are also things called Paradoxes, and while GPEO was in Israel long ago, the nukes there were moved to different areas, or dismantled. TFC claiming to have nukes from there is also a paradox, as what seems to be the case with Killer getting all of ACC's nukes, and nuking Paris, and everything else. We all need to find out all of the paradoxes, so we can correct them before everyone ends up having the same carriers, bases and forces. We need to go to the beginning, and back track everything, from where Sparky got the B-2's to where GPEO got 2 SU-47's. We don't have SU-47's, nor do we have SU-37's, or Mi-28s. EF-2000's and Lynx's could be explained form us dealing with groups of the UK long ago, like VSF, the first group to operate in the UK as a UK group. I will also think of more things GPEO seems to have that we really don't have, and I encourage other factions to also look at their own inventory, then examine the history of the areas that you claim to have got things form. Look at the Historical areas on the maps and find out. This can be a team thing. through discussions, we can find out who has what, and how they got it, and when they got it. Whoever got it first, actually has it. For example, we can see how TFC has the Rockstar.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Don't you see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you see?   Don't you see? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:14 am

I want to clarify that I'm not demanding anything other than the withdrawal of submarines from my shoreline, and that is merely because they have no purpose being there and I had waited 3 days since asking previously. Secondly, I double-checked my reports, and we do not have Manchuria at this time. I had planned to send troops that way, but never confirmed it. We do have Taiwan to the Southwest from a previous campaign, or at least what I've found supports that we do, and the island of Sakhalinskaya, since it is currently Japanese territory, but is under dispute with the Chinese. Other than that, we own Japan, South Korea, Israel, Lebanon, and Jordan, and have landing and basing rights in Peru from a diplomatic settlement that Ghost made with their government. As for TFC's current inventory, I went over it with Ghost, and most of our nuclear weapons are designed for defensive purposes, and most of them are either in our reserves or moth-balled. We even went the extra mile to separate assets that we attained from UMEF, which included our 3rd carrier, the CVN-63 I believe. The reason I want everyone's attention all the time is because I feel like I have something useful to say rather than sheer ridicule of others. I have 3 little sisters, so I get tired of arguments quickly. I don't mind the use of rebel factions to hold territory, but I do not support the idea of taking a week or more of constant struggle to capture territory. First off, I personally can rarely even attain the desktop computer, which has all my flight capability. The oldest of my younger sisters is homeschooled, so she's constantly on there doing schoolwork. If she's not on there, my mother is on it. Considering I can barely get on for more than a few hours at best every WEEK, I would be in a situation if it took more than an hour or two to capture an unaffiliated territory. I like the idea of a rebel force having aircraft in the area, though.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Don't you see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you see?   Don't you see? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:13 pm

The to take small amounts of area is a good example of a short battle. You can't expect to take a place like Taiwan in one hour, or a day, it is too big. Taiwan wold take months, because it has several bases. I think many have talked with Governments that were not there. There would need to be someone to play the role of these governments through the UIA. To get rights in an area without someone allowing it is like posting that you did but didn't. Like, "Let's not and say we did," kind of thing. If you are familiar with D&D, you will know the DM plays the role of the NPC's. UIA would be the DM in the VR-World. I remember Ghost and Fury talking about the world needing some moderator, and through UIA it can happen.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Don't you see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you see?   Don't you see? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:07 pm

I personally have an issue with that, because I don't get that much time on the computer to sit and wage a month-long operation to capture territory. I maybe get a few hours a week in, if I'm lucky. That few hours would be me basically flying into enemy territory, evading enemy aircraft, and capturing key airports in the region. I think that the system for capture should be "once 10 airports are captured, including the capitol, then the area is yours."
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Don't you see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you see?   Don't you see? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:42 pm

TFC-Reverend wrote:
I personally have an issue with that, because I don't get that much time on the computer to sit and wage a month-long operation to capture territory. I maybe get a few hours a week in, if I'm lucky. That few hours would be me basically flying into enemy territory, evading enemy aircraft, and capturing key airports in the region. I think that the system for capture should be "once 10 airports are captured, including the capitol, then the area is yours."

taking 19 airports then claiming ownership of the region is not logical, because there are still places to be captured. Every military air base in the region should be taken. Reverend, you would be better off as a pilot, conducting battles and earning medals and a kill record, than to lead an entire faction. I think Ghost would better be suited for leading TFC, after all, he formed it. The battle is what should be focused on, not gaining territory. It is not the game of Risk, it is a war scenario. Taking territory really defeats the purpose of the VR-World, giving the sense that it must have a dominating winner in the end, but there really is no end. You really don't seem to be on the same page we are on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't you see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you see?   Don't you see? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't you see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: FSX Virtual World System-
Jump to: