ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:25 am

Yesterday at 22:00pm US Central, OCU personnel entered a 24/7 server in an effort to track SIN smugglers. Launching from IOC-1 in the Sea of Japan, and IDN E-737 tracked Two Antonov AN-124 cargo planes flying from what appears to be Orang Air Base, North Korea, to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky on the Kamchatka Peninsula of Russia (arrival time 23:30pm). IDN-TAC then ordered two IDN F/A-22N Sea Raptors to scramble from our norther most base of operations in Seoul, South Korea at 23:35pm. The two SIN aircraft departed from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky at 23:55 on a course to Alaska. Both aircraft were intercepted, interrogated, then shot down by the IDN F/A-22Ns at 01:19am. The IDN Sea Raptors then met an air tanker and RTB.

As the only default base of North Korea provided by FSX is Pyongyang, we have come to the conclusion that SIN has capability to make their own sceneries. As we believe they are supported by GSF, this is an indication that GSF my soon have access to all twelve of North Korea's air bases. Sigma-1 has issued the following directive:

IDN recon/intel aircraft will continue recon flights over North Korea and will now penetrate the airspace of China to determine the locations of SIN and GSF air bases, harbors, and production facilities.

That is all

Kitty,
IDN Vice President
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Not to be nosy or anything, but from a leadership position, why would OCU shoot down unarmed transports ?

Anyway, it is good to know someone is working on N-Korean bases. When the end of next semester is over, I hope to be able to work on a N-Korea Scenery, if I can figure out how to use the design programs, I will make custom scenery and the AA placements and DMZ stuff, with the airports going into the mountains, with other things. Maybe some animations and effects. All that is needed is a little time to figure everything out. It would be cool to get the objects to fire at aircraft that don't have a N-Korean ID. I would make it so all civilian craft can fly there, but only N-Korean military.

You supposed SIN will actually try to unite the Korean Peninsula ?
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Shooting at unarmed Cargo aircrafts thats a good one!!! Thats what S.I.N. did to us in our nice training session even know they failed. Also we will be running some reconnaissance missions on SIN in Mexico starting sometime next week.

We will keep updates on our operations when the time comes...
Back to top Go down
http://blackacesvm.webs.com/
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:53 am

GPEO: It is our belief that SIN is establishing bases of operations in North Korea while GSF prepares their air force. We also learned today that SIN have established several harbor facilities in key locations throughout North Korea that could give GSF's naval fleet passage to South Korea, Japan, China, Thailand, and Alaska. We will post these locations on the map so that Allied forces may collaborate joint strikes on these facilities in the future if necessary.

Black Aces: Yeah, we lit their asses up! Let us know if you need support during your recon missions. We can send E-737 to provide AWACS so all Black Aces hands can fly as a strike package. We also have seven F/A-22N Sea Raptors and 5 JSF F-35Bs stationed at ARC-2 in the Gulf of Mexico should you need tactical support.

In general, Special Operations Division-1 (SOD-1) will begin black ops in North Korea as of tomorrow via ARMA2.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Task Force Crimson shall be initiating Black Ops missions in North Korea via ArmA 2 within the week for torch and burn operations against SIN insurgency. In addition, Task Force Crimson will be launching recon and stealth bombers into N. Korea airspace at high altitude with intent on targeting and disabling SIN bases. Task Force Crimson will be attempting to contact N. Korean government to advise them of the possible insurgent forces operating in their airspace, and we will attempt to get the N. Korean military to assist. However, we are not expecting their cooperation, and therefore will be deploying Spec Ops teams to establish FOBs in the area for future ground operations.

That is all for now.
--Reverend, TFC Commanding Officer.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:21 am

IDN-TacCom advises you to stand down any tactical strikes and fly recon, intel missions instead. SIGMA-1 has determined the locations of North Korean air bases as pertaining to reality, but nothing says SIN is operating from these. They could be using bases altogether created according to their own tactical strategy. Furthermore, we are still investigating whether or not the Global Soviet Federation is in command of North Korea. If so, they would be acting as the North Korean government right now. Our SIGMA-1 has yet to confirm if GSF is in charge right now, but intel has proven that the SIN is acting in support of them and under their protocol while in North Korea. We believe that if GSF is not in charge of North Korea yet, they will be very soon, and in full force. We know now that GSF indeed supplied SIN with the Sukhois and T-50s they are operating throughout Asia. I am under the personal impression that this is a staging phase for GSF to build their force and develop their strategy. However, assaults on North Korean territory will only hinder our investigation. We should focus on recon and intel gathering missions in an effort to determine their exact locations, as well as their command structure.

Kitty,
OCU Vice President
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Today was an interesting day.

IDN VF-ZeroV "Archangels" intercepted and engaged SIN and GSF air and ground forces in three different locations around the world today. IDN F-22As intercepted and shot down a total of five GSF fighters over North Korea and one SIN UAV over China. Soon afterward, a total of 8 SIN smuggling aircraft were brought down as they attempted to enter Vietnam.

The first engagement occurred an IDN training session one we noticed aircraft with the gamespy IDs GSF-NK1 through 5 enter the session. They took off from an unidentified location in North Korea and split into two formations. One flight of two PAK-FA T-50s flying at high altitude and another flight of three MiG-35s flying at low altitude 15 miles to their east. Both flights were heading toward Seoul. IDN-Sharkey and IDN-Kitty scrambled from Seoul Int. to intercept the T-50s. As we engaged and shot them down, the MiG-35s suddenly reversed their course and began heading North West toward China. We caught up to them using our super cruise capabilities and shot all three down just before they could reach the safety of China. Meanwhile, IDN-Poncho was scrambled from the ARC in Japan and intercepted an SIN drone that launched from China and was heading east to South Korea. The drone reversed course an fled into China where IDN-Poncho pursued and shot it down. A black op will be performed by SOD-1 tonight in an effort to secure the wreckage of the yet unidentified UAV.

Within 7minutes of this engagement, SOGMA-1 suspected SIN activity in a 24/7 free flight server. There were 12 aircraft flying in the session and it turned out 8 were SIN smugglers. The 8 SIN aircraft were in route to Hanoi, Vietnam. IDN F-22As and F-16Es launched from Bangkok, Thailand and were able to catch up to and intercept the slower prop powered aircraft just off the coast of Vietnam.

Just an hour ago, IDN F/A-22N Sea Raptors and Su-33 Beta2s launched from ARC-1 located in the Gulf of Mexico to engage SIN forces that seized an airport in Eastern Mexico. VF-ZeroV aircraft engaged and destroyed the parked aircraft via FSX while SOD-1 agents infiltrated the airport and engaged SIN operatives using ARMA2. The result was a total of 4 SIN aircraft destroyed on the ground by VF-ZeroV and 15 SIN operatives killed with another 3 wounded and detained by SOD-1. VF-ZeroV and SOD-1 suffered no casualties.

What this proves is that GSF is indeed an active and well equipped force, and SIN is capable of rapid mobility and has a higher number of operatives than we thought. We believe that due to their low profile and promises of "much action and no politics", SIN is able to recruit easily. Their goal of destroying formal government around the world and high activity rate seem to appeal to people looking for something to do.

Also, we realize the target areas of all SIN and GSF locations today were capital cities. We believe it is their goal not only to assassinate government officials, but to cause enough collateral damage and civilian deaths in the process to inflict fear upon the people causing a state of anarchy. If the people are scared into rebellion their governments will declare martial law and cities will be filled with civil war and chaos. This is terrorism at its highest.

SIGMA-1 will continue to investigate the locations of GSF bases in North Korea as well as SIN staging points in Mexico and South East Asia. We may be outnumbered but we will never be outgunned.

Kitty,
OCU Vice President
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:28 pm

You are about to be spread thin in Asia. You won't be able to react efficiently to the constant barrages of SIN and GSF. Your days in Asia are about to end.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Today at 02:00 US gm SIN operatives captured the city of Nha Trang, Vietnam. We will begin stepping up operations in South East Asia, Siberia, and Mexico in an effort to force GPEO and their allies to throw down their arms and dissband. Since the GPEO is the most powerful and largest active world governemnt, that they enforce a nuclear weapon dissarment policy among other world governments and VMs. It has been proven in the past the VM commanders do not possess the ability to restrain themselves from using weapons of mass destruction. VM commanders have used nukes on more than one occasion, and are even threatening to use them now. Also, the UIA needs to put a leash on the dogs of war such as OCU who runs freely throughout the world, killing whoever they see fit if the price is right. You have given them no international restrictions. From what I've seen posted, OCU is not a government, just a private corporation located in Japan and South Korea. They need to be restricted to following international policy just like any private corporation would be. Not just OCU/IDN, but every PMC. We demand that you create an official Sanction of International Provisions that PMCs must abide by. If these demands are not met, the SIN will respond by setting off bilogical weapons in Israel, Siberia, Vietnam, Australia, and the United States. You have 24 hours to propose to us a strategy of how you will set these terms into effect.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:15 pm

You want some nukes ? Would you like safe passage to Israel, so you can deliver these Bio-Weapons ? I hope you understand that GPEO never likes Israel politically, nor does it care. The land is a wasteland that is wanted by every Christian, Muslim or Jew on the planet. I say let them all go there and fight it all out, then the survivors be nuked. I have a personal hatred toward religion, so picking a place like that to attack is fine by me. So, you should know we wont try to stop it. But, the US is a different story. Nam, it is a beautiful place, a bio-weapon will only ensure its beauty. I hope you also know, the GPEO is not going to be around like you think, so SIN's demands are already in progress, however, N-Korea has nukes, and so does Russia. I don't see how GSF don't have nukes, unless the Russians are fighting GSF. GPEO is leaving teh US anyway, you will have to fight Rebels, not Governments. You will be fighting those at your level, the only problem is that they who are rebels (Anarchist) will have nukes, and no restrictions as to how they use them. GPEO did not get the chance to dismantle all of the nukes in the US, so the GPEO forces that broke off now have nukes in their possession. I kind of feel bad. Also, GPEO is looking to dismantle the nukes, for better weapons. GPEO already has a program that can relate to bio-weapons. The project was conducted in Scar Creak, and the Amazon Research Facility, but has since been moved, due to the withdraw. The old GPEO will be gone, but a group with the GPEO acronyms will exist, but not like the old GPEO. A new group will be formed with the same cause of the old GPEO, but will be very small, kind of like Uatia. I guess you can say GPEO is being transformed into something else.

Now, regarding restrictions on factions. I think you need to be at the meeting with the other faction leaders, and also GSF, because the VR-World is changing, and your kind will be obsolete. The VR-World will not care if you leave out of frustration or everyone ignoring your blind attacks. There is a VR-World Staff Group that is being formed, and the leaders of each faction will be part of it. IF you are still wanting to be among those who will be part of the behind the scenes of the VR-World political conflict and research programs of the UIA, then be there. A date has yet to be established, but I think you as well as GSF and many other faction leaders need to get on board so everyone can be on the same page. This is when the VR-World transforms into a world that will not need groups with leaders that are not on the same page. Personally, I like the SIN conducting such operations, it give a sense of excitement and a force that is not under anyone's control but the one running it, kind of like each faction. The problem is coordination, session times and cooperation among each leader. All the members will know is they are getting orders to be stationed somewhere, or to deploy or conduct black operations, while the leaders mostly have a good idea of what the main end result is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Mission Results SIN%20vs%20IDN%20Vietnam-1

Last night at 20:15 US Eastern, IDN agents of Special Operations Division-1 thwarted an attempted SIN assassination of Vietnamese political officials in the city of Bạc Liêu. The SIN operatives were intercepted, and engaged just outside the city. In all, nine SIN agents were killed. The IDN suffered no losses in this engagement, and also used this an opportunity to field test the OCU's Mk-143 Sentinel prototype.

The Mk-143 Sentinel is an Unmanned Ground Combat Vehicle (UGCV) that can be outfitted with dual weapons systems such as a Dillon Aero M-134 Minigun on one mount and a Mk19 automatic grenade launcher on the other. The Sentinel can be uploaded with a variety of weapons platforms which allow it to carry out mission roles including anti personel, anti armor, and anti aircraft. The Sentinel can be mounted with either treads or mechanical legs, and can be controlled via remote contro by a human operator, or be programmed to carry out mission objectives relying on its own AI. The Mk-143 Sentinel prototype 001 claimed four of the nine SIN kills in last nights SecOp. Two kills were made with a M-134 minigun and the others with a Mk19, proving the Sentinel's lethal efficiency even in harsh terrains like the the tropical jungles of Vietnam.

OCU is in the final testing phases of the Mk-143 Sentinel and will make this weapon system available to VW governments and paramilitary groups upon completion. Those interested in learning more about the OCU Mk-143 Sentinel should request Kitty, OCU Vice President via Skype or the ITTN. System Operation Training (SOT), technical support, and Spiral Upgrade Support is included with procurement of each Mk-143 Sentinel.

OCU Executives

Mission Results OCU%20Mk-143%20Sentinel
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Hiding behind your technology will not win you this war. You were prepared for last nights attack. Let's see how prepared you are Friday when we attack another district in Israel.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Whatever game platform is the top picture, I want it. I like a game where you can blow off limbs and show bone and wounds. It adds to the realism. And I like the Terror Drone, it looks sweet. It reminds me of the one from Command and Conquer 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Results   Mission Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Results
Page 1 of 1