ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving for good.

Go down 
+2
Dragnoxz
Reverend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:39 pm

This shit has gotten old. I've voiced my opinion at least three times and made several complaints, and not a damn thing was done. Japan, Taiwan, and S. Korea are given to OCU/IDN. Israel and our entire inventory is given to FSX Force. We're not going to be a part of this bullshit world any longer, if all we're going to do is insult one another's countries and make bullshit claims.

________________________________________________________________________________

TASK FORCE CRIMSON IS NO LONGER A PART OF THE VR-WORLD.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Reverend, you seem to be upset about insults. If you are easily insulted, then the world really does not need you. You need a back bone, and to not let insults get to you. This is a VR-World, and national insults will occur. A grunt mentality is getting mad at your foe, a leaders mentality will not let insults get at them. Were you really a leader, or just grunt ? If a grunt, then why not just join a group ant obey orders from a leader, rather than trying to give orders that don't get followed ? Hitler was a grunt that gained power, which is why he attacked everything he saw. He was defeated because of his grunt mentality and opinions leading him to do dumb things. One must have creativity in this VR-World to last. Without creativity, you might as well join a group as a pilot, kicking ass on the front lines, rather than trying to be a political leader or factions leader. It is not bad to be a grunt. It is more fun than anything. The excitement of never knowing where you will be shipped off to, then getting orders to help in a major battle. But, it is up to you. Are you going to stay to make sure your assets go to where you want them to go, and are you willing to let one anger spell give away all of TFC's assets for good ? And do you know that these groups are going to have to go through those groups like SIN and GSF to get to your assets ? OCU is most closest to you, and they might not even be able to stop SIN and GSF from destroying or capturing your equipment.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Dragon, usually I'd call you a raving moron but I can't agree with you more on this one.

As for the rest of you bitching about I have a new name for your VMs. FSX-Pathetic. That's what you are. Bitching about "racist" remarks. When did S.I.N. say anythign racist? I called you arrogant or silly Americans. Did I call you fucking yanks? White devils? If I called you arrogant men would you accuse me of making sexist comments? You probably would . Here's a little wake up call for those of you who think you're going to join the military. You better get used to being treated like shit. Especially in boot camp. They will call you every name other than yours. If you think being called a pussy is "sexist" then you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Your drill instructors will call you that and much worse. If you can't handle the hardships that come from simulated combat in a virtual military, how the fuck do you think you're going to make it in a real one? Especially the U.S. military. Bad ass American troops and pilots are putting their boot in somebody's ass every five years. I respect the U.S. military for how rugged and vicious they are. For being the best and kicking the most ass. Not for how much they bitch and wine about name calling. I'll put it to you the same way your future drill instructors will, "man the fuck up and get in the war". If you can't handle this virtual stuff then forget about ever being part of the real thing. That's a fact!!!

Your friend,

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:59 am

Case and point. I'm simply here to play a game that is supposed to be fun. If the game is no longer fun, then why play? I don't find it fun to sit and deal with insult after insult, bullshit comment after bullshit comment. I don't have time to sort it all out. Not only that, but I will be joining the US Army as an MP at Fort Benning, GA. You talk about all the shit that people call you in boot camp. I know every name in the book. My grandfather was a senior Drill Sergeant for both the Navy and Marines during Vietnam, and he was a mean SOB during my childhood.

To put it simply, I've got too little time to deal with all the bullshit, and it's no longer a fun game to me. I'm in no position or mindset to continue playing a game where people are constantly bickering and complaining. I just don't give a fuck anymore.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 am

Well Reverend,

Sorry to see you go, but I understand you've got to do what you've got to do. Military service is the best service there is. Enjoy the Army and make the most of it. If you're heading to basic soon then that's really where you need to put your head right now. Getting mentally and physically in shape for that. I know you're a disciplined swordsman already so take that same mentality in there with you and you'll stand out as a good recruit, and eventually a good leader. I've spent 4 years in the USMC as an enlisted aircraft technician and seven as a commissioned officer and F/A-18D pilot. I'm still an officer in the USMC Reserves and can tell you I love nothing more than putting on the uniform and going into post to do my thing will my fellow officers and enlisted air crew. The bond shared between servicemen is a bond unlike any other. Your fellow soldiers will become your brothers, and you will learn to trust them more than your own parents. You will probably know each other better than your own parents too. Make the best of the U.S. Army and she will be good to you, she is your mother now (you'll understand that once you get through basic training). Army Hooah!!

1Lt. Mike Sharkey,
USMC
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
cappilot12

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 am

The FSX Force, who dragon has failed to put on the forum despite repeated requests, will have nothing to do with this world. We will be destroying all TFC equipment handed over to us. I will not continue to sit by and watch dragon lead this world with the invisible hand of UIA who's goal is to simply entertain him.

Hooah!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:14 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
The FSX Force, who dragon has failed to put on the forum despite repeated requests, will have nothing to do with this world. We will be destroying all TFC equipment handed over to us. I will not continue to sit by and watch dragon lead this world with the invisible hand of UIA who's goal is to simply entertain him.

Hooah!

The FSX-Force forum is up. It has a big X over it, unlike the others. MC Sics made the forum area, it may need to be removed and replaced. I think you are just hateful toward me, on a personal level. If so, you were not needed anyway. I really don't think FSX-Force was going to take part in VR-World scenarios anyway. Their true leader did not sign onto the forum. The "LEADER" of the groups will have admin rights, and if the FSX-Force leader wants you to have those rights, they can say so in their own words. The site you sent over directed to an inactive site, and the E-Mail replied nothing. I may have typed it in wrong, but there was no political compass results posted on that .com site, now were any replies made by the FSX-Force leader. If history serves correct, trusting you is the last thing anyone should do, regarding letting you be the middle man. There is to be no middle man, just the main leader of the group. If the leader of the group is unwilling to communicate, then they are not so willing to take part in the action. I am sorry to say, but I truly don't trust you on giving good information or being the middle man.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 pm

FYI, the FSX-Force leader, Ian "Axe" Zimmerman, DID register on the forum, and frankly, was not impressed with all the activity and hostile comments being made. I spoke with him personally, as he is a very good friend of mine. Don't take my word for it if you don't want to, but he wants nothing to do here either, and I'm relatively sure Black Aces are not impressed either, correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 am

I think your emotions are making choices for you. I really don't think you will last long in any real world military group., if you can't handle criticism from equals in a VR-World. I made attempts to help you, and gave you ideas. FSX-Force should contact one of the admins of the forum regarding their group joining the site, not a representative. We ill not deal with second hand men. We need the leader of the group to be in contact with the admins for several reasons. Scheduling, planning, working together on future development of the world affairs, behind the scenes, etc. I was also trying to help your group become more organized in the world.

If groups don't want a regional conflict, then they don't need to expand or annex other regions to their own. The entire purpose of annexing land is to earn it through some form of competition against another actual person there to challenge them, just like TFC in China. Uatia played the role of the Communist Chinese media, while TFC was the Capitalist invader. That is called resistance, and if a world had no resistance against factions or governments, the expanding group will end up owning the world without resistance. If Uatia had not stepped in, TFC would own all of China by now, and moved on to conquer more areas. There must be a balance, all must be met with resistance of some form if they are looking to conquer.Otherwise, the world will become like your past worlds, corrupted by the hosts of the world. Your groups lead by one person took over the world you all ran, with no resistance.

When you run a world, you can't have friends fighting friends and know about it. Te leaders need to know they are against an actually enemy faction, giving them the feel of rivalry and a realistic warfare scenario. There really is no need for personal insults. But, to anger your enemy, and fight an angered enemy means you have the upper hand in the battle. If the enemy is angered, they will not think clear, and will lose the battle. They will be thinking about how angered they are toward the ones that called them names. It is actually a tactic, a psychological one. Are you angered at those who conducted psychological warfare on you, so great that you just have to leave and let them win ? Are you going to let OCU fight SIN and GSF alone, and risk the US to fall into the hands of Terrorists ? Would YOU allow this to happen to your home, risking your family's safety ? This is a VR-World, and your family is where they would be when things go down. so, if SIN got nukes, and nuked your home town, what then ? You forming a group in your home area gives you the responsibility to protect your home from invaders.

A tactic GPEO used to get attention of other groups so they would try to do something was when GPEO was going to help the Libyan Government against NATO, then you called upon your friends and former allies to unite against GPEO under the name of SCAR. It would have been fun, for there would be resistance toward GPEO in Libya, but then Aeroshark Tech and GPEO got into it, eventually leading to something good in the world.

Only those with an open mind and good imagination will succeed in the world. Those ruled by their emotions and who have a hateful mindset will just leave, or linger with their hatred. Those who do linger with hatred will be removed the the form for trolling. This is not the GPEO forum, there is no free speech area, unless in the factions own area. Those administering their forum area can remove posts, or should be able to lock areas. Faction leaders should have control over their forum area, so if they see comments against them they don't like, they can remove them, or should be able to.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 am

Dragon I never tought I'd say this but.......I agree with you one hundred percent.
"If the enemy is angered, they will not think clear, and will lose the battle. They will be thinking about how angered they are toward the ones that called them names. It is actually a tactic, a psychological one."

We were banking on Reverend's temper. Hoping he'd lose focus on the fact that we're spreading throughout Asia and chase after us in Mexico for acting like villians. Now he's left OCU to deal with us by themsleves. Plan worked.

We were banking on the Black Aces aggression to get them to bomb CD Juarez while leaving their home base exposed so we could attack. Plan worked.

The differences the Black Aces learned from their mistake. Three of us flew to the Mixican/AZ border trying to get them to scramble so we could spread them out over Mexico, and send one plane to attack their base again. They scrambled, but then they waited at the border for us to cross. This screwed up our plan so we ended up flying along the border to try to aggrevate them into attacking us in MRAF territory. They didn't, they just flew in line abreast formation on their side of the border. Staring at each other, flying wing to wing with just a line on the GPS between us, I realized we would have to work much harder to attack them from now on. Impressive.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Okay, you idiots need to think about this. If we have problems with dragon on a personal level how can we trust him to lead this? We can't. I have made it clear that I have problems with dragon and have still worked with him from time to time trying to be professional, but enough is enough. We have left too many times and can't take the lack of realism, the hypocrisy, and the pure idiocy of many people here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 pm

If it is a matter of trusting me on a personal level, you will not prevail in the world. It makes sense to trust the one who invented this all and who comes up with the ideas. The real question is, can we, who operate in the UIA trust you, as a person ? Time after time you have always changed things to suit you, not the world. This is the primary reason we can't trust that you will tell the FSX-Force leader what we told you to tell them. You tend to change it into something else, into how you see things should be. We say to tell them they can operate in such and such an area, then you tell them they can have that area, then make them hate us; for WHAT !? Is it because some of us have a personality that you don't have ?

If you don't want to operate here, then leave, and stop complaining to us how much you don't like it. It is like you don't like it, so you try to convince others not to like it, then they get confused and then grow a hatred toward it also, and complain constantly about how you said it is supposed to be like, when we had trust in you to tell them how it is. There is no loss if you leave, other than a corrupt darkness that chases others away. Even the enemy agrees with most of what I have said, and with some research, they will also find what I say to be true. Even the Canadian group and parts of VNF also agree. A while back the old VNF leader came to me with an apology, stating that he takes back what he had said to me in the past. So, it is you who has a problem with me, on a personal level, and that should change. It all may lead to you believing I am Communist or something, but I am not. I am Anarchist/Libertarian, just like GPEO. And have I even declared war on any other group ? No, because true evil will find me, attack and hate me. I hate none, but at times will find anger toward the actions of others, and may punish them if it is necessary. I am vulgar and care nothing if anyone is insulted and forms hate toward me for things I say about Politics, Religion or anything else, because it is not my problem if THEY can't handle it. They can leave, or challenge me. However, truth prevails over all. If they can't handle the truth, they can leave or figure it out on their own. I know and have seen things no one else has during an Out of Body Experience (though still not sure if it was a dream or not, but felt awake, and felt everything around me). Can go into detail if anyone wants to know the details.

Anyway, back to the subject, which is also off subject. All should look into their own faults before peering into the faults of others, and determine if their faults are worse than the faults of others. While nations blame one another for their problems, they will continue to fight each other and form more hatred. If nations would just talk together about the problems they have, and help one another and put aside who is more evil, then true peace will happen. It is called maturity. To forgive is more divvying than punishing. I have forgiven you of your wrongs onto me, have you ?
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"We have left too many times and can't take the lack of realism, the hypocrisy, and the pure idiocy of many people here."

You want hypocracy? How about one of the only two people complaining about a lack of realism flys F-37 Talons and launches them from submersible carriers?

From what I'm seeing dragon is pretty much letting us run this the way we want. He's letting us carry out our own ideas and he's not controlling anything we do. Isn't that what everybody wanted? A GPEO free world? Well, GPEO hasn't done shit and they're giving up the territories everybody esle wants without a fight. What more can you ask for? There is nothing hypocritial or fake about a Korean Missile Crisis because it happened in 1995, then in 1998, and again in 2006, and again in 2008, then again just last year. We're just making it more interesting giving other groups a chance to cross the DMZ and do something to stop North Korea. SIN never confirmed we had nukes. Like OCU Kit Kat said, the rest of us are having fun with this scenario while you just sit around and bitch. There's nothing fake or hypocrital about the cold war between communism and democracy because a real one already happeded and lasted from 1947 to 1991. The Korean War, Bay of Pigs, Vietnam, Afghanistan (the Russian one), etc were all results of it. Russia and the US never met in combat directly, but did do their best to destroy each other's homies. There is nothing fake about what ARC is doing because groups like the Al Quida and Columbian Rebels do it today. If you don't what to be here then leave. Stop making up bullshit reasons because you hate dragon (whom I hate just as much as you). That doesn't mean anything, and right now GPEO is the quietest VM in the world. In fact, they're the only ones staying OUT of Mexico. How are you going to blame him when I'm the one talking all the shit, and dropping all the bombs? Because he's not stopping me? Because he's not controlling the situation? You hypocrites were all complaining a few months ago that he was controlling everything, and that he had too many territories. Now he's staying out of shit and giving away 90% of GPEO territory. And as far as people being idiots, only TWO people are complaining about all this. Reverend is trying to speak for the Black Aces but so far they haven't expressed that they agree with you. In fact, they're speaking with action in their own sessions. I tag them, they answer with F-22s. They're engaging and doing what a VM is supposed to do....military shit. If ARC and TFC leave, the VW loses a whole two people. And Force won't be here......awwweeee so sad. I'm not convinced they were ever going to come here in the first place. Meanwhile MRAF has six people and SIN has well over ten. If you don't believe me check out IDN's site and look at the pics they posted where they engaded eight SIN at once, and then had to engage six MRAF at the same time in another session. On top of that OCU said they are forming a JASDF and ROKAF and are training people to take the roles of each country's governments. The Black Aces currently have more people in their VM than TFC and ARC combined, and SIN has met every one of them in combat. They made it clear they aren't going to give up without a fight. So has IDN and STS. We've yet to meet ARC or Reverend. I'm sure the two of you leaving will have such a huuuuuge impact on the VW. Seriously grow a pair and fight like Black Aces, IDN, STS or GTFO. You're not impressing anybody with your bitch fits.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am

This is getting ridiculous. I'm going to say this, and leave it at this:

Reverend has announced the deactivation of TFC several times within the last week and has not backed down from his stance. OCU acknowledges TFC's deactivation as he said, "final".
It is clear that Reverend has made up his mind and nobody has the right or authority to tell him otherwise. In the same breath, OCU deems this termination final and will not acknowledge any attempts of TFC to regain political status in the VW unless first acknowledged by the UIA. This is a dead subject. TFC has announced publicly they are deactivating and it's time to move forward. OCU no longer has patience for the back and forth, "we're gone, but we're still here". We recognize the termination posted by TFC's leader as he stated: OFFICIAL.

As of 01:00am 06/27/12 U.S. Central, FSX-JASDF will take over as the primary government of Japan with IDN as an additional security force and military adviser to the newly established government. Furthermore, OCU will take over as the interim government of South Korea, Thailand, and the rest of TFC's former Asian territories as publicly announced. Until each country has it's own independent government established, OCU will work on prospects to train and educate to fill such roles. Once established, IDN agents will remain in country as military advisers and secondary security forces unless asked to leave by the new independent governments.

As it currently stands FSX Force will not be joining the VW, unless otherwise stated by FSX Force's commanding officer. Due to this, Israel remains without active government. OCU will take over Isreal as interim government until FSX-IAF is established. We are currently having discussions with a prospect whom we feel is suited to take the role of Israel's Prime Minister.

OCU has established that the primary objectives of the IDN is to defend TFC territories and will continue this objective once these territories are converted to OCU territories midnight, tonight. OCU has determined the secondary objective of the IDN is to provide tactical support, and training to the Black Aces to help them defend AZ from further SIN and MRAF attacks. OCU has also appointed ArchAngel Dynamics to provide the Black Aces with the appropriate system upgrades and weapon systems necessary to accomplish this objective.

Any parties wishing to dispute OCU's course of action may do so by sending a grievance to the UIA. Any tactical aggression will be met with even greater aggression by the IDN.

Kitty,
OCU Vice President
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Well, I would be careful of such quick change, but then again, an election in those regions should take place for things to be right.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Woah.. i missed something here lol. I'm not readin this whole conversation but the part I did read was for shits and giggles. Do whatever you want with TFC's shit. I've got bigger plans.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Um, is it in the FSX VR-World ? Is so, PM me, and let me get you on the same page.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Ghost's Fun Land. Funny title for a session.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Omni Core Unltd. wrote:
Ghost's Fun Land. Funny title for a session.

wut
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Dragnoxz' wrote:
Um, is it in the FSX VR-World ? Is so, PM me, and let me get you on the same page.

or go ahead and send me the PM if no skype
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for good.   Leaving for good. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving for good.
Page 1 of 1