ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation Success

Go down 
+2
IDN: SOD-1
F.L.A.G.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

Operation Success - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Ok, so what if our time was an hour or two off. What difference does it make if it was still light outside. There is no reason to not acknowledge this attack.
Back to top Go down
http://blackacesvm.webs.com/
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Look guys, I really wish I could back up your kill. Especially on Black Wing (who can still eat a hundred dicks). I'd love that. But your session wasn't set up correctly and if we let this slide, SIN will cheat their asses off every change they get. On top of that, many kills have been denied over the same errors. There would be a lot of pissed off people if they found out we acknowledged this one. We'll get Black Wing. When we do he won't be able to deny it. We'll kill his ass on video and post it all over youtube. But today just wasn't the day. This is just more of his psychological warfare trying to wear you down like he's done to everyone. I'll hit you up on Skype and we can go over some things, including the missiles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Fine, we'll, let this one slide. But, I'll make this clear. If there isn't a clear set of the "ROE's" that you speak of in this forum by 9 EST tomorrow night we are leaving this world for one that is more organized. That's it. We are all tired of this. S.I.N. has to add their own little comments after everything to put everyone down. One of these days(very soon) S.I.N. is gonna gets whats coming for them. Enough said. I wanna see those rules tomorrow.

Case Closed
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm

The ROEs are either posted in the Old Forums in the ITTN or on the GPEO homesite (http://www.freewebs.com/gpeo2/). Perhaps the site needs to be updated with the more recent ROEs but I can run you through them regardless. If you have any questions just contact me. Remember, Black Wing is a badguy and he'll try to piss you off every chance he gets. But he can only accomplish that if you let him. Learn from this and devise a new strategy. Don't play his game, force him to play yours. I'll be in touch with you and we can make plans to crush the SIN.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:36 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! "Crush the SIN". I'm sure you'll accomplish that, especially with the Black Aces helping you. Those guys don't know their ass from the Starship Enterprize.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Well, even if we didn't, you sure will know when we take the Enterprise, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and shove it up your candy ass.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

YEAH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Not again. Black Aces, please don't let a mistake cause a dramatic ultimatum. I am already cluttered as it is with college summer classes (finals soon), and work, and home work, and a hard personal life as it is. If you want me to post official rules before a time you pick out in such short amount of time, or you will leave, you might as well just leave now and save the wait. Because such rules would need to be talked about by everyone.

Really it is common sense rules. Actually, session rules would be easy. Full realism, real time and weather (updates). Session host should really NEVER kick someone out unless they really have to, as a last resort. Not for anger or personal reasons. Pause must be on so everyone can change their settings and change airport while in game. Players start at their own start base in their territory, or in a logical area. Host should be able to defend itself, unless host is the tower, which is usually preferable. Session can be any session as long as the real time and weather and realism are all factored in. Black outs, really are bull shit, so no need to have them. I really wish those can be edited in the flight-sim somewhere so it will start to black out at 7.5 or 8 G's.

Well, that is primary rules for session. I really think UIA or the VR-World staff should handle where factions borders are. It will help keep the world organized so everyone can go to one area and look at the borders (like I said, not everyone has time to post maps and deal with border placing on Google Earth or pictures in Microsoft paint.)

SIN is not really a faction, so they are mostly acting as resistance cells in various places all over. GPEO is withdrawing (speaking of which, Tijuana MMTJ is still a GPEO area, so please don't bomb it or use it for a conflict, we still have a 100,000+ Army Unit slowly transferring to Indonesia, in the Mexican area). The Mexican government long ago gave GPEO rights to make stops in Mexico City, on our way to Panama. I hope this won't offend SIN if we move DC-3's from Panama to MMTJ, lol. Got so many tons of Colombian Powder we need for the troops, lol (Kiding).

I can go on all day about where everyone is, or at least should be, but I just don't have the time. Maybe on a weekend we can all get into a call, and clear some things up. For now, just take today's operation as practice or something fun. If both planes were fighting hard, hell, count your kill, but don't count the bombing. We need the official bombing operations set to the actual time, for historical logs. One day someone might dig them up. As for the kill, since it looked like day time, why not count it for earlier in the day ? We can fix mistakes by being creative. So the MiG was not flying well, it may have had problems, or hit a bird, lol. There is no need for arguing about it. Rivalry anger, not personal anger. Faction VS Faction anger, not person to person anger. Get it ?
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 am

lol! Never ceases to amuse me watching people bicker amongst eachother. lol!

SIN, you are merely a batch of guys working under the hand of GSF. You use their weapons and aircraft to commit terrorist actions with the "goal" of protecting the independent people.

OCU, you are an intelligence firm producing some very sophisticated equipment. I must say your samurai ancestors would be quite proud.

Black Aces, I can already tell the majority of your members are still in high school, and have very little patience. This world isn't for you, as patience is something required here.

GPEO, I see you're still kicking and wiggling, squirming under the sheer torrents of crap everyone has dumped on you. I just wonder how many more turds you can have dropped on your head before your back breaks? Hm.

I'll say this once, as I've proven my skill against FSX Fleet and GPEO during the war. You people seem like a bunch of novices. I haven't seen any of you fly, so I won't make any guarantees or point any fingers in particular. The true pilots here seem to be getting pissed off by all the politics, and the politics argue everything to keep their asses clean. Ya'll want real terrorism? I can arrange that.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Archangel wrote:
lol! Never ceases to amuse me watching people bicker amongst eachother. lol!

SIN, you are merely a batch of guys working under the hand of GSF. You use their weapons and aircraft to commit terrorist actions with the "goal" of protecting the independent people.

OCU, you are an intelligence firm producing some very sophisticated equipment. I must say your samurai ancestors would be quite proud.

Black Aces, I can already tell the majority of your members are still in high school, and have very little patience. This world isn't for you, as patience is something required here.

GPEO, I see you're still kicking and wiggling, squirming under the sheer torrents of crap everyone has dumped on you. I just wonder how many more turds you can have dropped on your head before your back breaks? Hm.

I'll say this once, as I've proven my skill against FSX Fleet and GPEO during the war. You people seem like a bunch of novices. I haven't seen any of you fly, so I won't make any guarantees or point any fingers in particular. The true pilots here seem to be getting pissed off by all the politics, and the politics argue everything to keep their asses clean. Ya'll want real terrorism? I can arrange that.

I know who you are, but if you are want to keep it secret, I will not tell. But I would make suggestions about changing your profile around. Cocks from Jazz City are the same. Time of origin should change the Cock to a new being. Point of time origin should also move to a new land. I write in code so you had better get it before someone else does. And I ask that you don't pretend to me that I don't know you.

Your time against FSXF is believable at those times, but at those time of the war you had not gone against GPEO, when GPEO was at its greatest. Just remember our last time in one on one you failed every time. F-15C's in which we did not know with full realism. If I had good connection I might be able to prove it and record it. Your skills were lesser than FSXF Average. I was being honest, and offered to help.

Now, if you wish to work with UIA, PM me and lets start from there. Assuming you are ready.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Dragnoxz may not give away your identity but I will. I remember that little dogfight in the F-15Cs he's talking about. He's talking about how you Reverend, boasted about how great you were over FSXF just to get owned by Dragnoxz one on one. I've been telling you all that I'm not new to the VW. I've been here just as long is you, only I had a change of face. Anyway, why are you still posting here? I thougth you left?
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Thank you Archangel. Your kind words bring us great honor. We will continue to do our best to live up to our ancestors. Our squadron bears the Blue Archangel as our mascot, and the CAG wears it full borne on the tail of his F/A-22C. In your honor, we vow to mount the head of Black Wing at the DMZ between North and South Korea as a warning to GSF. They should keep their puppets on a short string, else they may venture into the hands of OCU and be broken.

Last edited by Omni Core Unltd. on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Mhm. You people think that Reverend is an only child. That is false. Reverend is in fact my little brother, and I would provide a family portrait to you to prove it if I didn't think the majority of people on this world were merely insignificant fags with no lives. I don't care who you all THINK you are, nor do I give a damn for your policies or your bullshit. I clearly don't give a shit, or I'd be kicking everyone's asses right now. Dragnoxz, you speak of schooling and whatnot. Why the fuck are you even doing flight sim? Furthermore, why the fuck do you make up bullshit about current events? Do you actually have the time to research every bit of bullshit that comes out of your mouth? SIN, I won't even start on how pathetic you look. OCU, you are the only people who have any amount of respect from me, because I seldom give any. Grow the fuck up and get a bunch of lives, as my brother has decided to do. We already know just how ignorant you all are, and just how much bullshit you all decide to make up. Whenever ya'll actually grow a pair of balls to put your actions in front of your words, instead of hiding behind them, I'll be sure to applaud you after I cave your face in.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Archangel wrote:
Dragnoxz, you speak of schooling and whatnot. Why the fuck are you even doing flight sim? Furthermore, why the fuck do you make up bullshit about current events? Do you actually have the time to research every bit of bullshit that comes out of your mouth?

Grow the fuck up and get a bunch of lives, as my brother has decided to do. We already know just how ignorant you all are, and just how much bullshit you all decide to make up. Whenever ya'll actually grow a pair of balls to put your actions in front of your words, instead of hiding behind them, I'll be sure to applaud you after I cave your face in.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/14/43/27/59/proof10.jpg

Operation Success - Page 2 Proof10

I am in summer classes, have a B average, and have a good possibility to bring my score up to an A at the end. My last test I missed one problem, I got an A. Next semester I will be tutoring Art Classes, and will be taking Astronomy, English Comp I, Geography, and Drawing I. Next month, I will be taking Intermediate Algebra. I have also talked to the colleges research center about some concerns I had regarding tutors, and gave them some ideas, and they really like them and feel my ideas are very important, so important they are putting other things to the side to get these ideas into action as soon as they can. Not only that, I only studied for Math last semester, and withdrew from it to take it in the summer. I got 2 B's and and an A. I would have gotten an A in the other classes if not for work and lack of sleep (room mate listing to shitty music or leaving TV on all night, with channels I really fucking hated, like reality shows). I also work, helping to build part of the school I go to. Don't get paid much, but at least I can say I helped build the place I went to school. I come home to pick black berries, feed my 2 snakes and 2 turtles, and occasionally tend to the garden out back. I am busy, hell yea. I have a life (or lack of a life). in between class and tutor and work and on weekends or after homework, I pop on here to reply to everyone. I try to help everyone in the VR-World get a foot hold and be on the same page, but not everyone is smart enough to be on the same page, so they get mad or leave. And we really don't need those who can't learn or have their minds set so strongly like sheep that they don't want to open their minds to learn how things are supposed to operate, so they go off and try to change it all, fucking it all up, then ruining the fun for everyone else, with their drama. I feel it is because of too many reality shows that they learn the drama and exercise it here. too dumb to learn, too closed minded to adapt and too brainwashed into being dramatic like the garbage they may watch. The dumbing down of America (Google that), the Sheep who gather around in mass to make others believe in stupid things that are really just wrong and not true. I am glad the smart ones are no longer part of the herd. They have adapted and the sheep are the minority in this world. No Egos needed here, just smart thinkers who can grasp knowledge and common sense. No Jamey Foxx jets, no single faction pretending to be NATO (Which is a group of nations working together). No UN (because we have not yet had to make one, nor is there enough factions to form one). No bull shit, just operations and planning. Leave if you don't like it, we didn't like you in the first place, though it was fun pissing the Ego freaks off. Didn't like them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 am

Finally someone understands my viewpoint. Dragnoxz, now that you've voiced that opinion, and since you run this forum and this world... maybe you should start changing shit and fixing shit so we don't have any more drama? No bullshit whatsoever. Hell, I'd be willing to help you completely renovate this world if I had time for it.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 pm

I know, we ALL want what is best for the world, and we should look at it as a mense to create excitement and fun. Rather than argueing and pointing fingers we should help to resolve problems we notice.

Connection problems we may not be able to help, and bad frames rates is also another issue not everyone can help. Session rules or guide lines and planning with faction leaders shuld be done to better organize battles. Good communication between enemiess, or through the UIA behind the scense should be done to improve the world excitement and action.

At times when things are slow conflict wise, the UIA may need to work with leaders of group to triger small regional conflicts. They don't even need to be all faction against faction related,. Internationally factions could remain peaceful toward other factons, while a planned regional conflict among rebels takes place in the white regions. Factions both can be on either side of the rebels, using aircraft of the rebels of either side. Why use higly advanced aircraft when we can have more fun doing old school engagements as rebels ? I am talking F-4's VS MiG-21's, or F-15's VS MiG-29's. The thrust vectoring style is so modern it really is about who has had the most practice with that style of air combat. IDN and some GPEO pilots have experience in that style of air combat. I will be the first to say that I am not experienced with thrust vectoring yet, but $nake is that I know of. So new factions that want those types of craft will leave if they find out they have to get them from IDN or GPEO, and other groups that have them, and same goes with carriers and nukes.

We need to return to the Air War scenario in stead of Naval and Land operations. Factions need just a region to call home base and just leave it at that, so their pilots can have fun. We must move from factions owning territory to factions conducting air operations. This is not world domination, it is global excitement. It is no fun when a group owns half the world, or more. Factions get mad, then leave and disband, leaving their members with bad VR-World experiences so great that they spread negitave words about it. We as a VR-World community don't grow, and don't have fun when new guys who were told this world sucks find out leaders argue about simple problems, they get into it, form a real hatred to other players personally, then leave the VR-World, but linger to continue their anti VR-World or other faction protests. Then a cycle of problems happen, and nothing gets done. This is one reason GPEO is withdrawing and UIA is starting to direct to guide new groups so they operate properly.

It is bad to see groups rally up many of their members to shoot down one person, then end their session claiming victory. We would like to talley a more bigger number of air kills. We cna't do this now due to a lack of members in the factions of this world, but we can mimic large operations. If a group with one pilot ights 6 at once, th single pilot should be able to go in and shoot down as many as they can till they are shot down, then re-spawn at their start base in another aircraft or something, and continue to battle till that base runs out of aircraft or th runway is bombed so much that a plane could not take of fthe taxi way or near by roads. An operations should be able to last enire days or even weeks till it calms down. IF session host gets tired and had to turn off their computer, session abruptly ends then everyone can call it a calming down of the battle. In the VR-World the battle is still on till the session is reactivates or the players go into anoter server to pick up where they left off. Good idea ?
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

PostSubject: This Is From the Bottom of my Heart   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:55 pm

As commander of the Black Aces Virtual Military, I honestly now have to say it...FUCK YOU SIN!We have been so pissed about this that we are finally giving in. We do not surrender, but we just cant stand SIN. So we are now pulling out of the Virtual World in search of something better to do besides arguing with a 3 year old who just got finished pissing his pants. Oh and since this is my very last forum post might as well have fun with it. SIN will deny every single kill possible that they can. We have dead set evidence that we shot him down and he still will deny it. He is a dick that has no business on the Virtual World. I actually feel sorry for OCU,GPEO, and TFC for what they had to put up with. OH AND SHALL I NOT FORGET...They even denied the operation because we apparently did not have the correct time. KISS MY FAT AMERICAN ASS! And just so the foreign people can read this lovely post, I will translate it in different languages and to finish it off with the universal salute!

Как командующий Черноморским тузы виртуальных военных, в настоящее время я честно должен сказать, что ... Пошел ты грех! Мы были настолько зол, что об этом мы, наконец, давая дюйма Мы не сдаются, но мы просто не могу стенд SIN. Поэтому мы сейчас выходит из виртуального мира в поисках чего-то лучшего, кроме спорить с 3-х лет, которые только была завершена писает штаны. Ну и так как это мой самый последний пост форума может также весело с ним. SIN будет отрицать каждое убийство возможно, что они могут. У нас есть мертвый набор доказательств того, что мы его сбили, и он еще будет это отрицать. Он член, который не имеет бизнес в виртуальном мире. Я на самом деле жалко OCU, GPEO и TFC за то, что им пришлось смириться с. ОН И неужели Мне не забыть ... Они даже отказывают в операции, потому что мы, очевидно, не есть правильное время. ПОЦЕЛУЙ МОЙ АМЕРИКАНСКИЙ FAT ASS! И только поэтому иностранный люди могут читать эту прекрасную должность, я переведу его на разных языках и прикончить его универсальным салют!

블랙 에이스 가상 군사의 사령관으로서, 솔직히 지금 얘기해야 겠어 ... 당신에게 죄를 엿먹어라! 저희는 저희가 항복하지 안으로 우리가 결국 포기하는 이것에 대해서 화나지만 그냥 캔트 스탠드 SIN되었습니다. 그래서 우리는 이제 그의 바지에 소변 완료 어쨌겠어요 3 살짜리와 논쟁 외에 말곤 할 일이를 찾기 위해 가상 세계에서 꺼내됩니다. 이것이 나의 아주 최근 포럼 포스트이기 때문에 아뿐만 아니라 그것으로 재미를 할 수도 있습니다. 죄는 그렇게되면 그들이 할 수있는 가능한 모든 단일 사냥을 거부합니다. 우리는 그들을 격추 시켰어 그는 여전히 그것을 거부한다는 죽은 설정 증거를 가지고있어. 그는 가상 세계에 아무런 사업이없는 거시기입니다. 사실 그들이 참아야만 것에 OCU, GPEO 및 TFC 불쌍하다. 오 그리고 나는 절대로 잊지 않겠다 우리는 분명히 정확한 ​​시간을 가지고 있지 않았기 때문에 그들은 심지어 수술을 부인했다. 나의 뚱뚱한 미국인 엉덩이에 키스를! 그리고 그냥 외국 사람들이이 아름다운 게시물을 읽을 수있다는 건 나도 다른 언어로 그것을 번역하며 보편 경례와 함께 끝장!

Como comandante de las Fuerzas Armadas Aces Virtual Negro, sinceramente, ahora tienes que decirlo ... FUCK YOU PECADO! Hemos estado tan enojado por esto que por fin estamos dando pulg No nos rendimos, pero SIN soporte simplemente no puedo. Así que ahora estamos saliendo del mundo virtual en busca de algo mejor que hacer, además de discutir con un niño de 3 años que acaba de ser terminado de mear en los pantalones. Ah, y ya que este es mi mensaje en el foro último puede ser que también tenga diversión con ella. SIN negará cada muerte individual es posible que puedan. Tenemos pruebas de muertos establece que se le disparó y él todavía lo voy a negar. Él es un idiota que no tiene nada en el mundo virtual. De hecho, me siento por la OCU, GPEO, y TFC por lo que tuvo que soportar. OH Y NO SE ME OLVIDO ... que incluso negó la operación, ya que al parecer no tiene la hora correcta. KISS MY ASS AMERICAN FAT! Y para que las personas extranjeras puede leer este mensaje precioso, lo voy a traducir en varios idiomas y para terminar con el saludo universal!

——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-•´
————\———--(
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Try to remember that we acknowledged that you shot down one of our MiG-29s the very first time we faced each other. But then you denied your own kill and said we crashed. IDN has scored 17 air to air kills against us, and GPEO 15, so no, we don't deny every kill against us. In fact we've suffered the most losses. We haven't denied a single kill anyone has claimed other than two of your's because you're not clear on the rules. You can't claim a kill when coming head at a person, nor can you just say "guns" without counting and then bounce out of the session like you did the first time. But you learned from that. Real Time is a factor so everybody can be on the same page about confirmed kills and one faction isn't under the impression a killed took place at a different time than the other faction claims. This type of shit leads to termoil. You witnessed it first hand and should take it as a learning lesson. Are you really so anxious over one plane? You really need a kill that bad? Now that you know the rules there is nothing holding you back. I just taught you in a manner you won't forget. It's called tough love. If everybody's on the same page shit can't be denied. You're just too busy acting like the three year old you call me to realize EVERYBODY is held accountable and EVERY group has had several kills denied. OCU was denied two air to air kills their first session against GPEO for the same reason you were. They didn't set up their session correctly, and they were pretty pissed because they flew from Japan to Hawaii and back. You share a border with your enemy and can reach us withing minutes. What are you pissed about!? You have it easier than anyone else! You're mad at SIN about holding you accountable for the real time error and realism settings, but even OCU didn't support your kill because they acknowledge the importance of the rules. And don't feel sorry sorry for anybody but yourselves. TFC's biggest enemy is their own leader who bitched more than anybody else even though nobody has attacked them at all this whole year. Yet they still folded. That's who you want to be allies with? GPEO is withdrawing and has to deal with ambushes and us creeping up behind them. IDN is cut off and surrounded getting hammered in FSX and ARMA everyday. And YOU'RE bitching!? There were only three goups aside from GSF and SIN that had any balls. Now there's only two. Instead of learning from your mistakes and using the aggrevation we casued you as motivation to get even like GPEO and IDN are doing, you throw in the towel and quit. And you call me a three year old? I've been attacking you with one or two planes at a time because you're new. I've penetrated your airspace twice. TWICE. I've been taking it easy on you because you're still learning. Meanwhile I've been attacking your allies with more than 10 planes at once. We don't need panzy asses here. GTFO and don't come back until you grow a pair. The only thing keeping me from invading the U.S. was the Black Aces. You defeated yourselves and now America will be mine. Thanks! Maybe somebody with balls like the Capital Guardians will show up to defend your country, or at least the capital. Take the word "Aces" out of your name because you're a discrase to the title.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

PostSubject: lol!   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Here is the thing... I love how you acknowledge the Mig-29 that Crashed in AZ and you said it was legit but ever since we joined this world we have not had real time on. I just see everytime we do a legit operation we have to redo it. I acknowledge that we screwed up but so did you guys when you gave us free wreckage of a aircraft when real time settings were not even on lol! All we heard was realism settings had to be on we did not know anything about time settings. The bombing of Luke AFB did not count because of not having real time on see the picture?? I always pick noon time on fsx to fly even if it is night time in real life. The only battles we have done is when you guys host the session and put real time on.

P.S We are giving Arizona to OCU!
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Also why we did not have real time on was a test to see how stupid black wing really was if he would pull his head out of his ass for 5 mins he would know our sessions was not real time... but he fell for it and it proves all sins ops are legit but we have to redo our operations lol!!
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Sure it was. That's why you got so pissed when I pointed it out. All that was an act right? I'll tell you just like I told Reverend. Nobody here is stupid enough to believe that.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:47 pm

you still fell for it
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:36 pm

This is Sharkey,

I have to admit that I'm quite disappointed with the new cut an run tactics used by the majority of the Virtual World's democratic powers. The Virtual World is being attacked by a ruthless and determined enemy. And instead of meeting this enemy head on, everyone splits. In reality, TFC has never faced SIN in combat and Black Aces have only faced him twice. We face him almost everyday. We find the challenge he offers to be a lot of fun now that we can commit to air, land, and sea scenarios and launch an entire full scale battle. We're forced to think, strategize, and work as a team. And so far it's been a lot of fun. The rest of you are bitching because now you have an enemy that can back up his shit. Black Wing has become very efficient in the same psychological warfare and hit and run tactics used by the Viet Cong and the Taliban. I have to agree with Kitty. This is the most realistic combat I've see so far in the Virtual World, and the most fun. He shot down one of our pilots over North Korea today but we're going to launch an SAR with FSX and ARMA 2 to see if we can get him back. SIN's methods of attack are very unconventional and they like to fuck with everyone's head. What do you expect? Black Wing is a terrorist. He tried to fuck with us the same way he fucks with you. Difference is we don't acknowledge his bullshit on the ITTN because we know what he's trying to do. It's no surprise to us nor should it be to anybody by now. We take away his ability to use his psycological tactics and force him to fight on our terms. And like he said, we usually win. He's trying to beat us anyway he can, and the way I see it he's beaten three VM's in a week. Two of which he never even attacked. And while all of us were supposed to be helping each other in the front lines, he accomplished this with almost no help from GSF other than a few old planes. After all the talking you all did about how you were going to commit to defending your territories, and work with my group to beat Black Wing and GSF, you all surrender without even facing a single full scale attack. We spread ourselves out to support the Black Aces in Mexico when we could have just kept all our forces in Japan and Korea to hold off the GSF. Now that TFC and Black Aces have quit, we're spread out an completely outnumbered. We really appreciate that. The only group aside from the IDN who's still in the fight is GPEO, who everybody hates. But...they're still in the fight. I don't think anybody has the right to call GPEO cowards or insult their willingness to fight. Other than the IDN, they're the only ones who never mentioned quitting. First your beef was with GPEO and you didn't want to be in the World. Now your beef is with Black Wing and you don't want to be in the World. Both of them cheat, both of them are bullshit, both of them are unfair, both of them are blah blah blah. You're fighting an enemy you can't just gang up on in a dogfight. He's forcing you out of your playing field and he's outsmarting you. You don't think you can win. That's why you've all quit. In the face of a legitimate challenge you fold. The Black Aces can try to justify quitting because of Black Wing's language, or how he doesn't play fair, or because he fucks with your head. The truth is, he forced your F-22s, AWACS, and B-1s into submission with a couple of soviet era hand me downs from GSF and a ruthless mindset, just like he said he would. He wore you out inside of two weeks. IDN will not allow Japan, South Korea, and Thailand to suffer the same fate you allowed upon Arizona. We cannot, and will not stay in Arizona to take on the SIN while GSF masses all around Asia and now Russia. OCU is withdrawing all personnel from Mexico and the United States because we can't win on both fronts by ourselves. I guess Arizona is lost to SIN, and I expect the rest of the United States will fall soon after.

Sharkey,
OCU President
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

HAHAHA!!! What's wrong Black Aces? You want a shot at me? Well it's hard to do that if you keep ejecting me from your Full Sprectrum Recruiting session. You're not good at modern warfare tactics and I doubt you're any better at air combat tactics. I'm willing to give you what you want. A dogfight. If any one of you grows a pair and wants to go one on one you know where to find me. Until then, S.I.N. has defeated the Black Aces and Arizona belongs us now. Go join the rest of the quitters in their world. It'll fall apart in a week or two just like it has every time before. This proves my vicious brain was more than all your combined skill. Think back to last year before you sent that gay ass "death to the ANM" video. I told back then I'd beat you with almost no effort. I wasn't lying. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you. No one is out of my reach!

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 pm

I'll take you on AGAIN and kick your ass AGAIN. What do you say? Up for a grudge match?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Success   Operation Success - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Success
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next