ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Finale

Go down 
+4
Dragnoxz
F.L.A.G.
S.I.N.
Stick
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stick

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 pm

The Finale 178349_142747355862033_1757369524_o
All Realism with no g blackout effects. Thanks for the fun BlackDick.
Back to top Go down
Stick

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 pm

The Finale 333339_142750519195050_202134686_o
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Yeah, taken from the guy who jumped in to save Docs ass one you realized he was getting raped. You weren't even in this dogfight. Show the rest of the pic where Doc's in front of me. You call youself shooting me down, but this fight was a 1v1 between me and Doc. You were simply a spector and you had the best seat in the house. A perfect view of me kicking your leader's ass.
Back to top Go down
Stick

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:03 pm

The Finale 411786_142758115860957_1509574675_o
Just to tingle your fat pussy.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 pm

This isn't even a shot. Doc is below me hovering and I'm climbing into a loop. How else could he be 0.1 miles away with me with such a huge vertical seperation? I'm flying almost traight up in the air just like the person flying this F-15. That's why their nose poistion is incrreasing past Doc while staying in the same on me in the second pic. In the second pic I'm even higher and futher away. How does Doc have a shot if I'm over top of him while he's hovering in at a horizontal?

Last edited by S.I.N. on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stick

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 pm

The Finale 413661_142759475860821_1847779663_o
Distance between you two.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm

1. who says DOC was leader I was in the ATC tower just watching lol!!

2. Again if you got your head out of your ass you would have saw BlackAce1 that hosted the session in the tower lol!!!

3. You said full realism, real time, Real weather we gave it all to you and still shot you down...

4. Also dont ever agree to a one on one match thats just stupid admit it we ambushed you.

5. We love how SIN DEVIL1 and Blackwing are the same person lol!!

6.You got served with mashed potatoes with a side of KFC Gravy...

7.We love how you post inbetween these pics to cover your ass lol!
Back to top Go down
http://blackacesvm.webs.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Nice shots, and again, the arguments are not needed. I think some good video footage is needed these days.
Record the sounds also if you can. Those who are doing wrongs will need to examine their own wrongs before looking at the other persons.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 am

Seems very obvious to me who won here. BlackAces, congrats to you for shooting down one of the biggest assholes in the ITTN. I applaud you.
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:16 am

Last edited by Raz on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 am

Reverend (because you're not fooling anybody with that "I'm his brother" shit)

You say I'm an asshole because I don't play fair. You say I made racist comments because I called you an arrogant American. Okay, well your Black Aces are a bunch of whyney cunts, just like you. They suck at dogfighting, just like you. And they're stupid as fuck, just like you. That's why you support them. Because birds of a feather flock together. If you really are Reverend's brother it is obvious that stupidity runs in your family. Look in these pics stupid ass. Look at the two pics taken from the F-15 where Jackass Doc is supposedly behind me, according to Jackass Nosedive. Look at the position of the aircraft. Look at the position of the moon in both pics. I was in a vertical climb while Doc was hovering. Niether one of us was behind the other here moron. You can't even see the aircraft in these pics but you'll take whatever chance you're given to see what you want to see. You're a gutless, talentless, worthless loser just like them. After 10 minutes of them talking shit about how their boy was going to kick my ass they had to jump in to save him once they realized he was getting his ass kicked instead. These characteristics are looked down upon by fighters. When gangs agree to a one on one fight, then jump the guy winning they're ussually called pussies. Since you've done your best to stay out of every singe engagement this year it is obvious you are not a fighter, so I don't expect you to understand this. The only thing you are good at is running away while talking shit over your shoulder like a true coward. You have the Jamie Foxx jet, yet you don't have the balls to fly it in combat. They have F-22s and F-35s, yet the don't have the skill to beat soviet ara MiGs and Sukhois. You are truly made for one another. This was a 1v1, me vs Doc, and I kicked his ass. The rest were just there trolling and you accept it as vicrtory. You're truly fucking lame. And as far as me being racist for calling you an arrogant American (which insulted your heritage apparently), what would you call the Black Aces for telling me I didn't show up for work to cut their grass? That their mother is going to pay in in pecos because I'm a broke dirty Mexican? Then for knocking on me for being German and making Nazi jokes once I told them I wasn't Mexican. Then calling me a peseant and commy once I told them I'm Serbian (I had to tell them where I'm from because clearly not one of them has ever heard an Eastern European accent and they were going to bash every culture on earch until they finally guessed the right one). Then posting me links to pics of dead Serb soldiers, women and children. Then making a bunch of jokes and curses at Allah while trolling the com with arabic music because they assumed I was muslim (which I'm not). They're just like you Reverend, they can't control their anger and they go overboard with their bullshit. These idoits made a comment about Serbia not having any airplanes, so I told them we have a F-117, because we shot it down. In reality we no longer have the wreckage because we sold it to China a few months after the war ended. This is where they got the stealth technology for the J-20. These morons who think they are a bunch of big shots, proved once again they know less about their own military than I do when they challeged me to prove it (which I did by directing them to a video interview of the pilot who was flying the F-117 when it was shot down). This happened 13 years ago and none of them had a clue until last night. Instead of taking it on the chin, their response was to send me pics of dead Serb men, women, and children asking me how I felt about "watching my cousins and friends die", lauching about it (by the way Sharkey, this was your buddy Nosedive who you think is "a pretty cool dude". Would you still thinks he's that cool if it were pics of dead Japanese people killed by the tsunami? As I recall you and several members of the IDN lost personal friends when that happend. Now put yourself in my shoes.) I was there when this war happened you bunch of fuck faces!!! FUCK YOU!!! Have I done this to any of you by posting pics of dead Americans in Iraq or Afghanistan? NO!!!! I have never insulted the American soldier or the American people on the ITTN. In fact, I have openly praised the American troops for their valor and skill in the battlefield. All I've done is insulted you as individuals, but you fuck faces did exactly what I would expect a clique of 10 year olds to do and take shit way to far. The Black Aces are retarded children just like you Reverend. That's why you get along with them so well. You're on their level. When you can't have your way you piss out of your cunt, and make threats. Instead of dealing and learning from the situation, you bitch like you're the only one experiencing adversity. Like Dragnoxz said, everybody has been denied kills for the very same reasons. Nobody but the Black Aces resorted to this shit. Did you think you were just going to come in here and dominate everything without having to work for it? Did you think you were going to win every battle? Every faction is being attacked by SIN, and the Black Aces are the only ones bitching about it. They haven't experienced anything that every other faction hasn't already, and they haven't even come close to experiencing all the things every other faction has. You're just a bunch of cowards. Spoiked and weak who don't have the balls to fight for the things you want. And once you realize you have to face a legit challenge to get them you fold and quit. You haven't even been in a single battle yet. The Black Aces have faced two planes in two attacks. And it's too much for you. PATHETIC, just like Reverend who talked all that shit about destroying SIN, OCU, GPEO, and a every other group who didn't let him have his way, then lost the only other member in his group forcing him to quit while he uses others as a scape goat and blames his insufficiences as a leader and pilot on people who haven't attacked him once. And these Black Ace faggots are so desperate for a kill they pull this shit and have the nerve to brag about it. They are just a bunch of brawlers who rely on numbers because they don't have the capacity to comprehend tactical warfare and strategy. The Black Aces are closer to a gang of thugs than a squadron of fighter pilots. And Reverend, you are such a cunt that you aplaud them for bitching, giving in, and displaying the biggest act of biggotry I've ever experienced. GTFO and bitch about being cheated in your own world by your self you fucking hypocrites. Your skill in a dogfight is shit, and that was proven. Your integrity and discipline are shit, and you proved that last night along with your ignorance, biggotry, and stupidity. And Revernd, this world will be just fine without you considering you haven't contributed a damn thing at all this year other than a soggy vagina that never stops bleeding. You are worthless to this world and you know it just as well as I do. That's really the reason you quit. Kind of hard for a one man band to make it when you're surrounded by enemies who out think you easier than breathing. So you quit before the slaughter, blaming your insufficiencies on Dragnoxz and SIN, neither of which have bothered you at all (because there's not point in kicking a lonely retard while he's down). You're the only person in your group. Who gives a fuck if you leave. Maybe the embarassement of flying solo into combat trying to back up all that shit you talked about being a powerful group is what kept you out of the fight. The only thing that is proven here is that the Black Aces don't have the mindset or fortitude required to plan and win a tactical scenario, and they can't win a dogfight against 35 year old planes without using the most advanced aircraft and cheapest methods (hovering, increasing the cgf g loading, ect) to make up for their complete lack of individual skill. Hell, they don't even understand this concept, just like Reverend who bitches because he can't come up with anything on his own. You'll never beat me. Reverend and ARC (who also only consists of one person) quit before they even got in a fight and the Black Aces have to jump in to save their homie once they realize he's losing the challenge he issued all the shit he talked ahead of time is being shoved right back down his own throat. And the only people who would congratulate such actions are shit bag loser who blame their own insufficiencies on others just like they do. The truth is, the VW has lost a useless noncontributer who for whatever reason still considers himself a "core faction" (Cough cough Reverend), a wanna be tactician who doesn't know if he's coming or going, but makes sure he stays out of every fight (ARC), and a clique of racist third graders who don't know shit about aircraft, air combat tactics, or their own militry (Black Aces). You got your asses kick ed by a Serb. Not a Mexican, not a German, not a Muslim. A Serb. The fact that you don't even possess common sense is what makes you so easy to beat, and the best defense you could put up was last night's troll party. The truth hurts. Choke on it.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
SIGMA-1

SIGMA-1

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:28 am

After thoroughly examining all situational data of the HUD pictures taken from the F-15 illustrating the engagement between BlackAces-Doc and S.I.N.-Black Wing, SIGMA-1 has determined the true spacial configurations of all three aircraft and will prepare a report, providing evidence of who was really doing what in these pictures. After we provide this evidence and thorough explanation of each aircraft's spacial configuration, we believe that neither side will be able to dispute the given report. I will get back with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Stick

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 am

Haha you mad bro? You are just another bee in the trap!
Back to top Go down
Stick

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:23 am

Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:01 am

Nosedive,

Before you lead yourself to any false conclusions please remember than you have already been made aware that SIGMA-1 is the intel division of OCU. When Sharkey flew recon in support of the Black Aces he was flying a SIGMA-1 HSR-01. Also, please pay attention to the SIGMA-1 logo and see that it has the same circuit symbol featured in both the OCU and IDN logos. So please, save your insults for your enemies.

Kitty,
OCU Vice President
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:07 am

I told you, the Black Aces don't pay any attention to detail. And the only reason Nosebleed finds it necessary to make such a statement is because he's afraid his bullshit is about to be called. Otherwise he would have just kept quiet and waited for the report. And I'm sure if the evidence is contradictory to their claim he'll become hostile toward you too Kit Kat, and maybe post pics of the Japanese who died in the tsunami and the South Koreans killed in the artillery attack. This is how they deal with being proven wrong. If I am proven wrong by your report I will say nothing. As long as you provide substancial evidence and are not simply backing them up because they are your allies.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 am

What I expect is for both sides to keep their mouths shut until SIGMA-1 has presented the report. Until then both sides are jumping to conclusions that have yet to occur and you're both acting like the babysitter's club. You're worse than a handful of girls. Now both of you pretend to have a little bit of discipline and shut up until SIGMA-1 is finished.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 am

Spiritualists-

They who see and try to expose such darkness (faults, bad, etc) in others, truly have that much darkens in their self. They who have admitted their own darkness to thy self have recognized that they can't expose such darkness in others, for they accept their own darkness and can deal with the darkness of others. In short, they who bitch about the bad in others are really exposing their own bad. It is fear to be seen as the bad. The sooner they accept their darkness, the less darkness they will accumulate over time. The more they hide from their darkness, the worse it gets.

For those with Religion, to understand better-

They who see evil in others see a mirror of evil in thy self. They who see the good in others have such good in them. It builds, as the sol gets heavier with hate and lighter with love. Love they enemy is mentioned. Judging others is also wrong according to Religions.

Honor-

Admit thy wrongs honestly, for honesty is integral in good honor. With a lack of honor is cheating, lying, stealing, etc.

Code- Hate only Hate, Fear only Fear, Love only Love and Free those who Free. Live Life, Honor only Honor, Kill Death, Feed Hunger. Do this to be one, to be United.
Back to top Go down
Stick

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:08 pm

See the apology close to the bottom.

Last edited by BLACKACES-Nosedive on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Nosedive,

This is Sharkey. I can't hold my tongue any longer. This is a game dude. And you've gone way too fucking far with your comments. There's a line that needs to be drawn. Arguing over planes and video games does not constitute any of your racial bashing. You have yet to deny that you actually bashed every culture you thought Black Wing belonged to. And showing the guy pictures of his dead countrymen as a reply to a comment he made about an airplane was not only uncalled for, it was disgusting.

Let me tell you something. I've spent the last 12 years of my life as a Marine. The first four as an avionics technician, the next eight as an aviator. I've seen combat and I've dropped bombs. No pilot would approve of your actions. Especially the ones who dropped the bombs that killed those people in the pics you shoved in his face. Do you think we boast about the people we've killed in combat? Do you think we take casualties of war lightly? That shit haunts us for the rest of our lives. Do you think we shove pictures of the dead in the faces of the survivors? Do you think war is funny? Every life lost in combat is a tragedy. The only people who think war and death are funny are people like you who've never experienced it. My best friend of 15 years joined the Army after college and lost his life when his UH-60 crashed in Afghanistan. All 11 soldiers on board were killed. I feel bad for the families left to grieve over their loved ones. Do you think I would tolerate for a second somebody laughing at pictures of the crash site of his helicopter? I would knock their fucking teeth in. You told me last night what you did, and I tried my best to blow it off. But after reading how you have no remorse for that disgusting display of bigotry has forced me to rethink the way I see you and the rest of your group. Not one of you has said anything in defense or denial of Black Wing's allegations. In fact, the only thing you've said in response are more heinous remarks. FSX is a fucking game. Those people you are gloating over were real. You might not like Black Wing, none of us do. But nobody has sunk to the level you did. Keep your hate in the game. If you're going to hate, direct it at the person's actions, not their country. Those people you insulted have nothing to do with the rivalry between you and Black Wing. If you're going to retaliate do it in the game. Beat your opponent by outperforming them. Out smart them and outgun them. Show them you are a better fighter and a better person. Don't sink to even lower scumbag levels.

As long as the IDN is in any way associated with my name, I will not allow it to have its image scared by the supporting the irresponsible and thoughtless actions of others. My members want to fight along side groups who display integrity, intelligence, and courage. Not bigotry and the inability to control themselves. Hate is of no use to IDN, and hateful allies cannot be trusted or relied upon. The extremely low level you sunk to is unacceptable by OCU standards. I have determined that it is in the best interest of OCU to disasocoiate ourselves from the Black Aces. We will not provide you with the JAWS weapons pack or the F/A-22DN Sea Raptor, now will we sell them to you. Furthermore a complete withdraw of IDN personnel from Arizona will begin immediately. We will no longer provide tactical support to the Black Aces. As you've already left the Virtual World it should not bother you in the least bit.

I want you to realize that you were attacked by SIN twice. You've faced two SIN fighters. You were denied two kills and complain Black Wing is trying to cheat you although he tried to give you credit for an aircraft you say crashed. This little bit of hardship you've experienced has caused you to completely lose your discipline and sink to an all time low never before seen in the Virtual World. IDN has been denied 26 air to air kills to date and is regularly attacked by the same methods Black Wing has used on you twice. Do you see any posts from us complaining?

This isn't meant to offend you personally or degrade you. Just to make you aware of your behavior from the viewpoint of a third party. To stoop to a lower level than your enemy is beyond hypocrisy. And judging by the way you respond to hearing things you don't like I want you to know that I'm not going to respond to or even acknowledge any childish comments, name calling, challenges, or insults like the ones you've included in the majority of your recent posts. Talk is cheap and the IDN speaks with actions.

Sharkey,
OCU President
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Well, if Black Aces are gone, so be it. We will survive, and take the glory. SIN, go ahead and take the US if you can take it form Free Constitutional American Rebels. You will be fighting Militias, Rebels, and the average civilian, cop, gang member, clan, (and klans, who don't like other races), and biker clubs, and much more. GPEO don't have to be there, nor does any of the US Military. You will be fighting an insurgency of your own. The tables will turn, and you will be the one in the open once you enter the US. I think it is a very good thing GPEO is not there to get in the middle of the cluster fuck. Then again, I do feel we should provide air support. Most of GPEO just wants to dog fight and have fun, lol.

SIN, off VR-Political talk. You need to know that you will be limited in the US, resource wise, unless you capture areas though fighting the locals. Not trying to help, but not trying to detour you or anything. Just telling you what obviously will happen after entering the US border. the very core of the US will fight you to the death. Then again, I am very sure most military targets will be fucked up on the US side, sue to them all mostly being known or marked in Google Earth real. Large bases, easy targets. Just remember, according to Google Earth, and the number of ammo bunkers all over the US, I think it is safe to say you are out gunned, out supplied ammo-wise. Your enemy will be able to shoot a wall of lead toward you, unlike the Mexican inventory. Then again, the US ammo bunkers might not be full, so who knows. After so many groups operating in the US, and disbanding and destroying all of their ammo, the US might really just almost dry of ammo, but, I am sure the factories and production facilities could replenish the bunkers within a week, or a week and a day, lol. I just don't know, maybe we should Google it or something (The max amount of ammo produced in the US per year), then calculate to a week. I would like to know this. It is probably in the thousand tons, or something.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:47 pm

You know what Mike? Your right Our actions over the past week or so have really sucked...
I want to apologize to the ITTN, Dragon, and OCU. I really want to apologize to Black Wing I guess we got carried away. Like i said before we just wanted a home in Arizona, but i guess you can say we got owned by the world lol. The only reason why we made these comments was because we got angry angry in words. We should have did it in actions.

Now lets get down to business...

I think SIN has got to big for any of us to stop. You shoot them down and they keep coming.
SIN'S old saying was that "they destroyed from the inside out" Well if this is not it then i dont know what is. All there goal is is to turn everyone against each other. I just dont want SIN doing this to anybody else I mean all this would have not started if SIN was not even here. Sharkey your a good man and i agree with you. You want to have fun I see that now.
From now on BA is not in this world to trouble you guys no more. I just dont want to mumble those words "I told you so"... I believe you guys can defeat SIN by sticking together. Dont let SIN turn friends against friends. I dont want to leave BA on a bad note.

again

I apologize!

RET-BLACKACE1

Back to top Go down
http://blackacesvm.webs.com/
Stick

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 pm

My Apology

My actions as game lover has gone to far. When I brought up those who died in wars I was not thinking cleary. I do apologize for my words and actions. I let other peoples words take over my true pride. If I offended anybody (which I did) I am sorry. My pride has got me in the shit. Thank you Mike for pointing this out. With this apology I am truly sorry for what I have said and any actions towards other races or ethnicitys. I was fueled by rage and now I have been put back into my place. If anyone has anymore to say or any comments feel free to private message me for a further explanation. Again I am sorry this is indeed just a game.

Jesse Thomas
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:20 am

So things have reached an all-time low. Hence why I have retired from a command position and have decided to turn in my wings (for the most part) and move on to better things. I am ashamed to call myself an ally of the Black Aces after their... incident... alas the actions were taken by a member of the Black Aces I am not personally associated with, and I feel slightly more... acceptable... of that. SIN, I wish to apologize for my hostilities. However I do want to remind you that we were not looking to fight a war with anyone, and frankly, I was in no position to control territories with me being the only active member left in TFC. I also want to remind you that even after our hostilities, we (I) still offered to assist SIN, GSF, and MRAF in disaster recovery operations. This is because my personal goal is to attain peace through action. If that requires aggressive resolution, I was willing to take it, but after seeing the amount of political warfare going on, and taking my future goals into consideration, I decided it best just to move on.

GPEO, I wish you luck in continuing with the ITTN.

SIN, I wish you luck in your campaign. The Latin phrase "Acta, non Verba" comes to mind now. "Actions, not Words." You have shown that, and I applaud you for it, for it is a guideline I have come to live by.

IDN, I want to wish you luck both in the ITTN as well as the real world, as global business is quite a difficult task, especially in aeronautics.

Black Aces... I have no comment. Frankly, I'm ashamed you stepped down to the level you did. I would've thought better of you.

To everyone... don't be a stranger. Keep in touch, as I'd be glad to keep in contact with you all.
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:50 am

Good morning everyone,

I want to share with you an incident that involved the Black Aces and the SIN. Although not a single shot was fired, and not a single aircraft went down, this incident stands out in my mind more so than any other large scale battle and is the perfect example of exemplary airmanship. I was debriefed by Black Aces-Nosedive on the following incident:

Three SIN Su-33 Flankers took off from an airbase near the U.S./Mexico boarder and flew north at high speed. Realizing their enemy was fast approaching and in higher number than before, the Black Aces scrambled their F-22s to prevent another attack on Luke AF Base. The two forces reached the border at almost the same time, and what took place amazes me still. In a sudden attempt to confuse the Black Aces, the SIN fighters broke just before they crossed into Arizona. The Black Aces broke into them and resulted into the two flights, flying wing to wing in formation, with only the border separating them. Had this scenario happened in real life with South Koran F-15s and North Korean MiG-29s squeezing the DMZ it would have gone down in history.

Put yourselves in the cockpit, they were so close they could probably see each others eye color. Each ready to pounce on the other as soon as they crossed into the other's territory. I was impressed because knowing the Black Aces had every advantage from numbers, to technology, they didn't budge. They displayed an extreme amount of discipline and thwarted SIN's attempt to provoke another disaster like the once that happened in C.D. Juarez.

When Black Wing posted his thoughts on what happened, he stated that he was "forced to rethink how to deal with the Black Aces". By not taking the bate, they left the terrorist mastermind confused. He was clueless what to do next, so he ordered his fighters to RTB. This is brilliant. The Black Aces won the battle without firing a single shot. They pickled the pickler. They just didn't realize it, and I fear the majority of VMs still haven't.

If your enemy is good at chess, why play? Force him to play a game he doesn't like. If you look at the ITTN, you realize that Black Wing has made almost no degrading remarks toward OCU. Not because he likes us or respects us. In fact, I think he hates us the most because he attacks us almost everyday. He refrains from trolling OCU because he knows we won't reply. We don't even acknowledge his insults. The whole point of him trolling is to piss you off and throw you out of your game. So if you don't get pissed off, what's the point in him trolling? Why drop bombs if you're only going to hit dirt? It's a waste of effort and time. Black Wing isn't stupid. He knows he has lower grade technology than the rest of us, and he knows his guys aren't that great. So he attacks your weaknesses in order to keep from exposing his own.

This is how you deal with any asshole in life. The best way to piss somebody off is to treat them like they're invisible when they're doing their best to get your attention. I'm sure we've all been there at least once in our lives. Put yourselves in your own shoes. How pissed off were you? Probably more than you are now. You're fighter pilots guys. Why are you fighting with words instead of missiles?

Sharkey,
OCU President
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Finale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: New Forum Area :: VR-World Factions (Politically Inactive) :: FSX Black Aces-
Jump to: