ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Finale

Go down 
+4
Dragnoxz
F.L.A.G.
S.I.N.
Stick
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

The Finale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Well, now when I read that which you posted about the planes splitting at the border, flying on their side of the border, inches away, looking at one another, had a very big smile on my face, and still kind of do. I think that will really go down in this VR-Worlds history. Things like that is what we want to have in the VR-World. Moments that are remembered, things that really happen that are not usually covered in the mainstream, but this was. This is probably one of the best things I have ever heard since being around here. I would never have guessed something like this would happen here. This should be written about by both sides, and their thoughts during the highly tense action that was a cold combat. Weapons not hot, but very cold, and near breaking point. The beast I had ever experienced was getting behind an enemy, and telling them they can land and surrender, or be shot down. They knew what would happen, so they bugged out, ending their session. I just only wonder what went on in his mind at that point, being given a second chance. The group he was in later had power struggles and disbanded, just before we were to conduct attacks on their land.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
F.L.A.G.

F.L.A.G.

The Finale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale   The Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 pm

First off this is the Official resignation of the Black Aces. Following this we will be starting an ArmA 2 Tactical Team. Our team will still be based in AZ, but at an undisclosed location. With this our new name will be F.L.A.G. This stands for Foundation for Law and Government. Our team will be made of 2 former Black Ace's members, we also have another team with us who's name will stay hidden till our first Operation. Furthermore our objective is stop the spread of terrorism and neutralize the threat. If anyone has any questions feel free to leave a private message.

Jesse Thomas and F.L.A.G.
Back to top Go down
http://blackacesvm.webs.com/

The Finale
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: New Forum Area :: VR-World Factions (Politically Inactive) :: FSX Black Aces-
Jump to: