ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proclamation of Neutrality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebird Air Force

Firebird Air Force

Proclamation of Neutrality Empty
PostSubject: Proclamation of Neutrality   Proclamation of Neutrality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 am

Just a short post, as I do not have the time to write a speech. The heads of Firebird Air Force have come to a decision. For the time being, we will not pick any allies. We will attack as we see fit, and If that means fighting as an ally of S.I.N, well so be it. We will most likely settle in the U.S, but for now, that is uncertain. More details to come.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Proclamation of Neutrality   Proclamation of Neutrality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:41 am

"If that means fighting as an ally of S.I.N, well so be it". Yeah...don't count on that.

-Black Wing-
Back to top Go down
Firebird Air Force

Firebird Air Force

PostSubject: Re: Proclamation of Neutrality   Proclamation of Neutrality Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 am

Ok. Let's rephrase that. If there comes a situation in which we end up having the same opinion on a group, topic, person etc., we will support the jackasses that we call S.I.N. Not Team-up with them. But I seriously doubt that will happen. Better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proclamation of Neutrality   Proclamation of Neutrality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proclamation of Neutrality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: New Forum Area :: VR-World Factions (Politically Active) :: Firebird Air Force-
Jump to: