ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Empty
PostSubject: Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export   Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 pm

The first Su-35KSN prototype has been completed and will begin it's first phase of flight tests this weekend.
Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Su35_wire_03.jpg23e272cd-0084-4ef8-9404-2a39635e75c7Large
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export   Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:59 pm

This is the Su-35KUBN. Two seat variant. Both single seat and tandem seat models will be available for export.

Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Su27ubr_03.bmp15e6b0bd-db04-40c7-831e-9b40eff002caLarge
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export   Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:31 pm

You must be one rich dude paying $200 for these models
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/su-27ub-flanker-c-russia-3d-max/406541
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export   Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Not really, the model only cost $145 at the time I bought it. Not like you're the one who spent money on a model everybody else is going to get for free. I bought this one because I was honestly exhausted from the other one I made myself. Didn't have it in me to make two models from scratch. And even after I bought it, the file still had to be modified to C++ so it could be used in FSX. The MDL had to be converted from Max to FSDS so it could be animated (not easy at all), virtual cockpit guages had to be made from scratch, and the CGF data had to be put together manually. All of which took a few months. Time, effort, and money nobody paid me for, yet effort you all reap the benefits of in the form of two amazing freeware Flankers. I called myself being generous, and finally giving you guys Flanker models that not only look excellent, but fly like the real thing. I actually spent a lot of time researching available data released by Sukhoi to make these models fly as accurate as possible. But thank you Ghosteye, for reminding me why I cancelled my original Flanker project in the first place. I am going to give each VM a choice. You can either use the Su-35EU Super Flanker model I bought and programed, or the Su-35KS model I developed last year. The choice is yours. And Ghosteye, the next time you spend your own time and money making freewares for a bunch of ungreatful smartasses, let me know so I can spread the word. I'd love to see your work. Oh yeah, anybody interesting in being a beta test pilot let me know via PM. Constructive input is critical before these aircraft is released. I'd like to have at least three test pilots to help establish the flight characteristics, and ACM.

Su-35KS
Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export 522271_10150971842757491_275175636_n
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export   Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Wow! still alot of money!! I've been wanting to get the USS San Antonio off of there but its tooo expensive for me!! Well i will have to talk to MC Sics on that we are looking to acquire new tech for Uatia!! Believe me i am not ungrateful at all i completely welcome you i just needed some clearing up on the models and such! Also i do 3D work in Cinema 4D but i dont do aircraft and what not i am in Broadcasting so i do Broadcasting Animations and Bumps! I Make most of my stuff but others i buy its a 25% Buy, 75% Make on my own. So i do have work in the 3D but not for Flight Sim and such! i would really like to get in contact with you about an Aurora Industries Project if possible we could work together could you add me on skype? camero2009
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export   Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Yeah, I could help you out with your project. I'll add you on skype.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export   Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:44 pm

GPEO is interested in such new aircraft. If it is carrier based, I think it would be cool to use these on our carriers. If there is a way we can work out the air frame and other aspects for it to be somewhat different, but with more of a simple VC design, with better views.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export   Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:26 am

The Su-35K models are for carrier use. That's why they have the canards (to generate more lift at low speeds) and folding wings. Also, the OCU Flanker models will all be given modern glass cockpits, using American avionics like the ones featured in the F-22. Thrust vectoring will also be blended into the FCU unlike the button activated thrust vectoring control unit used by the Russians. Also, the flaps will automatically adjust to airspeed and angle of attack like the F-22. This will make mastering the aircraft's maneuvers much easier. The engines will also be upgraded to supercruise, although the max airspeed will not be increased. The goal here is to use the airframe and engines of the Russian Flanker, but blend it with the advanced avionics of the F-22 to create the ultimate dogfighting machine. Once it's finished, I'll teach one person from every VM that orders it how to operate the aircraft. It will be that pilot's responsibility to train the rest of his VM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export   Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Su-35KSN Super Flanker Export
Page 1 of 1