ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proposal for annex of Kuwait

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wcfhighcommand

Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Empty
PostSubject: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm

* The text below would be an official document placed before the GPEO Command staff from the offices of WCF high command*

With WCF forces currently serving in Kuwait as a favor to our allies at GPEO we are respectfully requesting that Kuwait be removed from GPEO posetion and placed under Wild Card Forces control. The reason for this request is quite obvious. At the time Wild Card Forces has a large inventory but no real home. We have a small number of bases in New Zealand but this newly acquired home would allow us to give back this land to its natives and remove military presence from the countries of New Zealand and Australia. If GPEO decides to grace us with the annexing of Kuwait we will provide full trade rights and open borders to GPEO and all of its allies. We also believe that as a result of WCF taking over the region of Kuwait things may become more structured. We will be able to keep a watch full eye on all traffic throughout the area and be able to provide more military/ humanitarian aid to other groups in the area.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:36 pm

The GPEO is willing to accept such terms. But as an urgent matter. The withdraw of GPEO from Kuwait would help us organize better in Iran. We could move that Army Unit from Kuwait into Iran, and allow WCF to annex Kuwait form GPEO, as an independent WCF Territory.

I officially sign this document to the combination of your request and ours above.

Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Dragno10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f17/14/43/27/59/dragno10.png
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
wcfhighcommand

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 pm

We couldn't agree more.

Signed: WCF CICS/CJCS- General Michael " Eruption" Chan
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:37 am

Hmm....

This is interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Considering the date at which this was posted, and the lack of any further activity in the region, I take it WCF doesn't have a clue about our midnight flight through their territory during our transport of supplies. Wouldn't surprise me since weather in the area was shitty, and we flew below common radar, using terrain to our advantage...

Couldn't agree more, Sics.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:18 am

I think Kuwait is still under GPEO Jurisdiction, since there are many army units in the region, and troops phasing out of the region.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:06 am

I assumed as much, which is why I went ahead and authorized the flight, since me and you are on good terms and we were providing assistance to Uatia, a known ally of GPEO. I'd like to speak to you via Skype when you're available. I have some plans for MDI that may need your direct opinion and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Ok, so like, that is why we have the behind the scenes area, and that is why you are there.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:26 pm

I'd rather a direct opinion before I even consider planning behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Um, THAT is WHY there is a BEHIND THE SCENES, to DISCUSS this. I am cluttered with Air Force ROTC and University Classes, and Responsibilities at home. I am highly limited with VR-World stuff. the BEST way to discuss things are in the Behind The Scenes area. It is simple, make a post, write your essay of your ideas, then give everyone else time to respond. It is not that hard. Lay it all out, from beginning to end, a scenario or something you are thinking of and share it in that behind the scenes area. Ideas are welcome, scenarios, etc. Everyone can find a way to cooperate with a scenario, or we all can work together. Just keep any secret stuff needs to be posted there, not here. We are also getting off topic here, which is not good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for annex of Kuwait    Proposal for annex of Kuwait  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposal for annex of Kuwait
Page 1 of 1