ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iraq Coup d'etat

Go down 
+4
Aswad Black
Dragnoxz
Ghost Eye
MC Sics
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aswad Black

Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:36 pm

You would be wise to give up on finding us now. The Brotherhood is everywhere and watches you. The civilians you kill have family. The living family grow anger toward you. They join us for direction. We point them to the ways of Allah. We point them to fight to the death. We may die but we will have glory in the presence of Allah.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Your Allah does not want you to fight. Allah is about peace and love. Just give up now and we won't kill you. Allow Uatia to lead you on the glorious path to Allah through daily worship and work in the factories of our blessed faction. Allah will smile upon you and many luxuries will await you after your death.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Think about it Haji. Uatia is offering you a chance to improve your economy and actually give your people something better than mud huts and out dated flip phones. Plus, I'm willing to bet they'll extend you protection from all the new imperialist trash that corrupts this world. They're not trying to take away your land, your religion, or your shit box cities. They're offering to help to improve your way of life.
ORRRRR, you can take the offer S.I.N. is extending you. We'll level your shit box cities and bury your people in the rubble. Allah likes me. He's my bro because I keep his sad, misguided paradise packed with fresh Hajis. So many Hajis that he'll have to start back ordering heavenly virgins soon. In fact, its starting to look like a sausage fest up there, but I'm sure Falluja has plenty of women and children I can send on up to make shit even. Now, you can go with choice number one, and help Uatia help you. Or you can go with choice number two, and help S.I.N. test our new bombers. Either way, it don't make me no difference. The choice is yours Haji.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 pm

SIN, should I add you to the behind the scenes area, so you can get on the same page ? VM Leaders must know the behind the scenes for this mainstream stuff so no one gets confused. We really should be posting mainstream media or news updates of the situation as it happens, to keep it a more accurate record, to help prevent the possibility of forgetting the events. Kind of like a log.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Uatia is making a break out of Baghdad this weekend. All who oppose us will die. We will cleanse the blockade around Baghdad within HOURS!
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:47 pm

We'll be monitoring this event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Looking to profit? Probably hoping to score a customer for your new jets. Our MiG-29 OVT is more than a match for your MiG-35. We're also working to upgrade our current Su-27 to Su-30/33, and then we'll be able to level the playing field against your expensive little Su-35 XYZ Super Duper Flanker. You may have cool looking cockpits in your Flankers, but WVR is the only way to win here. It will come down to skill. What good is super maneuverability if the people who buy your aircraft can barely perform basic flight maneuvers? They'll be sealing their own coffins by trying to fly advanced maneuvering aircraft in combat against pilots who have already perfected thrust vectoring. Thrust vectoring is still a pretty new concept in this VW, and with the exception of a few, most pilots have no experience with it, especially in combat. And combat is the wrong place to learn how to fly with it. Hope you include that little bit of info in your sales pitch. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:32 pm

S.I.N. wrote:
Looking to profit? Probably hoping to score a customer for your new jets. Our MiG-29 OVT is more than a match for your MiG-35. We're also working to upgrade our current Su-27 to Su-30/33, and then we'll be able to level the playing field against your expensive little Su-35 XYZ Super Duper Flanker. You may have cool looking cockpits in your Flankers, but WVR is the only way to win here. It will come down to skill. What good is super maneuverability if the people who buy your aircraft can barely perform basic flight maneuvers? They'll be sealing their own coffins by trying to fly advanced maneuvering aircraft in combat against pilots who have already perfected thrust vectoring. Thrust vectoring is still a pretty new concept in this VW, and with the exception of a few, most pilots have no experience with it, especially in combat. And combat is the wrong place to learn how to fly with it. Hope you include that little bit of info in your sales pitch. Wink

You are right. You know I been thinking we should try to get the 3rd and 4th generation fighters back, because thrust vectoring is just boring as far as I am concerned. It is like paper dog fighting paper, flipping and whoever is pointing at the other shoots the other down, and in such a case both planes will be aimed at the other in a yin-yang style twisted lock, and will fire at point blank. I don't call that skill or a dog fight, it is a spiral fight, and both end up being shot down at the same time.

I like the good old time when the planes didn't maneuver like paper, where we used tactics against each other rather than just merge and die. It all will ultimately lead to drone warfare, and a very big waste in fuel, aluminum, and other resources. then, it will lead to only cyber warfare, to get control over the enemy craft, and in that case it will lock into a loop of drones that can be controlled by enemy forces if hacked on mass scale (Like Iran did to one of the stealth fighter drones), and paper fights where a fighter is stuck in a duel to the death where none of the plots survive.

This is why I was trying to bring the MiG-21's and F-4's, MiG-29's and F-14's, to the F-5's and F-16's all back to the VR-World. Everyone wants F-22's and SU-35's. The problem is, if everyone has the same tech, the world gets boring. It is reminding me of how Resident Evil was so cool as a game, then these new arcadeish games coming in to fuck it all up, with those cheap ass plots of the newest Resident Evil movies, all low creativity but state of the art effects. It is fake, and sorry. F-35's, F-22's, S-35's, SU-37's, expensive, invincible, boring ass plastic cluster fucks of craft that a baby could use. Touch screen, digital and fucked in an EMP craft. Might as well make choppers with jet engines that can turn on a dime, and fly backwards to shoot enemies while flying backwards. (We need to bring back the older generation craft, and make things more fun). It is easy to do a tech race, but it gets too advanced and boring, war will no longer be useful, technology will be so good and terrorists will be lazy. TV will be global like it is, society will strive to play video games, like it does now. (Wow, Philosophy getting out of hand).

And SIN, you have yet to deny or confirm if you want to be added to the Behind the Scenes section of the forum. Do you want to be added to that area ? Lets work together and make something of this VR-World. Make it exciting and interesting. More will notice, more will join, as videos are made, this world can grow.
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 am

Your not have fought us yet. I think your claiming victory is wrong. Uatia is not meet our brotherhood in battle. You are only fighting the militias that claim government control of Iraq. The brotherhood are who control Iraq, not them. You are wasting troops. You fight the militia and get control in the open. But the militias will fold in to us when there is no where to turn.

The more comfortable you get you will not be ready for the underground resistance of the militias you buried. If you kill one two will join and rise with us. If our home is controlled by foreigners there is nothing left to live for then. We only will have Allah to die for to be in the glory of greatness.
Back to top Go down
S.I.N.

S.I.N.

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:10 pm

@ AssBlackward...or whatever your name is. We haven't fought you because you can't get to our level. "For every one you bomb, two will join us". Pfffhhh, how about for every one we bomb, that's one less to join you. That door swings both ways. Uatia is targeting the militia because they're being nice about it. If it were up to me, you'd suffer the spectacle of indiscriminate bombing and genocide. I'd start with your hospitals, then your churches...or, whatever they're called in Haji. Then your schools and your farms. Your electric power plants, even your water treatment plants. If it were up to me, you'd be blind, deaf, dumb, and starving right now, with no place to go. No hospitals to treat your wounded, no food or water to comfort what's left of your population. Just be glad Uatia is calling the shots here.

@Dragnoxz, go ahead and add me. I'm down to make this party sexy.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Aswad,

If you do not surrender now I will create a hit list for all suspected extremist harboring towns. I will then take up old fashion Uatian ways and do what S.I.N. wants to do. I will issue protocol to execute EVERY LAST PERSON in the suspected towns whether they are innocent or not. I will pave the way for the righteous Uatian civilian population to move in and settle down. Your people will SUFFER and YOU will be held responsible! The people will hate us as a lot of them already do but they will begin to hate you as well for "triggering" our solutions to extremism. I will call upon my allies be it factions, corporations or cells to assist me in the COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of you and your futile resistance!
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:23 pm

On January 28th, 2013 at 0700 UTC+3 Uatia marked its mistake to not leave our land. Allah has been good to us. Your confusion has shown and we screamed Allah Akbar when your tanks burned. We gathered around your tanks cheering victory for Allah as you left the town retreating like cowards while your unarmed crews of tanks were captured or shot. You attacked with lots of tanks and left with 3 only. We have 11 of your tank crew men we found wandering the streets. We killed some of them. They were full of fear and resisted us in panic. We lost one who made a mistake and another who martyred and destroyed a tank. We celebrate on your loss.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Aswad, as you may know, we sent in around 10 U-64C's. They are 1st gen bottom of the barrel throw away tanks. You also destroyed many of our U-70's which are medium throw away tanks. At last, our top of the line 1st gen throw away U-98's and the one 2nd gen UT-400 could not be destroyed. Our UT-100, 200 and 300's are out of range and WHEN they arrive along with our infantry reinforcements we will LEVEL your town and destroy EVERY LAST living thing unless we find captured Uatians who will be rewarded with the honor of EXECUTING any remaining survivors.

Spare your fellow countrymen by surrendering yourselves now and I promise your death will be quick and painless.
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:06 pm

You don't get it. We don't fear death. And you can kill all who you want. We will be in the glory of Allah. They don't care to die. They know in death they will be with Allah. And I know in death they can't be forced to serve in your army. Uatia should watch its back in the towns. We don't care of collateral damage. If you don't then you none of you will have Iraq. And we will die with you and we will live in the after life in the glory of Allah. I will demonstrate our martyrs faith and will to serve.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Uatian soldiers are glad to die in battle. They know that God will gladly accept them into it's kingdom for fighting the good fight to rid the world of all impure followers of the FALSE Islamic religion.
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 pm

You are glad to die and we don't fear to die. Uatia is what has to be killed off in Iraq. I call upon all who support Islam and Iraq to relentlessly attack Uatian troops.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 pm

I'll see you in the battlefield!

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:47 pm

It's my pleasure to say Allah has been good to us. You met us in the battlefield and lost tanks. You attacked the Iraqi Town Militia and believed you were fighting us. The Brotherhood thanks you for clearing the Iraqi Militia out of the town. You didn't notice the missing weapons of the fighters you killed. I will admit that we lost two as Martyrs when one shot his RPG to your tanks and was killed. The other walked right up and blew up a tank with himself unnoticed. A celebration was made in their honor. Allah Akbar was their last words in life. Now they are with Allah in peace.

I am happy to mention our Brotherhood claims more than 100 Uatian tanks after several Martyrs dug a great tunnel network under the tank base. They using lots of manpower placed a large bomb under them. When they were exposed they martyred in the name of Allah. If they were not found more of the base would have been removed. Many Uatian tanks are buried. Allah was great that day, so great he gave us the time it took us to build the tunnels before being compromised.

If your GPEO ally helps you we will destroy them in Iraq too. Let this warning not fool you. We are Iraq. Go away from our home.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Dude, I took those weapons and secured them.

You should reveal yourself to me. I know you are someone else in the VW.

I have played 3 times with you in ArmA and you have yet to talk to me on skype or say anything in game.

What if I told you I won't play with you anymore if you don't tell me who you are?
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:28 pm

When in battle my brothers took some of their and your weapons and hid them for later.

I am me. I said hi in the game. You did not listen? I don't have skype.

If you don't fight then you just leave Iraq in game. I see what is posted. You forfeit if you leave. We don't care if you forfeit. And you came as a conqueror not as guest. And we will see GPEO as invaders for coming to Iraq and punish them.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm

This is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:21 am

Yes Aswad, GPEO will be seen as invaders, but as GPEO invades, it will primarily target the oppressive regime of corporatocracy forces in the region, that uses money to enslave. The Religious Islamic Terrorist Extremists will be left for Uatia to use as tank track grease, and lubrication for jacking off in land you call sacred, a land that sees jacking off as a crime against your faith. Your pathetic IED's will not work as good on the next generation of Uatian tanks. It will be their tanks version of a testicle tickle, feeling the minor bump of an IED, the tank will release a liquid of ejaculation from such belly ball tickle. I hope Uatia makes footage of one of their tanks setting on a bunch of your pathetic brotherhood members while alive so their minor movements and struggles will cause the tank to move a little, making the crew aware they are causing evil to suffer, and they will dump hot excess oil from the engines onto them to cause them to struggle more, which will cause the sadistic crews to enjoy their time crushing the enemy while serving in Uatia. GPEO will just invade and try to quickly remove the established corporatocracy that has been allowed to run rampant.

GPEO Officially asks Uatia, which date is suitable to begin the invasion of Iraq ?
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Like, now.
Back to top Go down
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:14 pm

The Islamic Brotherhood has analyzed this thread. We have decided Uatia is not our enemy. Our enemy is enemy of Uatia. We support Uatias fight against the oil corporate government. We will help in Baghdad and Ramadi. We have friends in the 1st Division, and we have friends in the 2nd and 3rd Divisions. Don't trust the 7th and 11th Divisions, or the new divisions. Their commanders are involved with the oil corporation government.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:40 pm

I knew you would see things my way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Coup d'etat   Iraq Coup d'etat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iraq Coup d'etat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next