ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq Empty
PostSubject: Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq   Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:25 am

Well, Uatia took control over the local government buildings and media TV production stations. 2 Major players have noticed this, and they are going to seek the opportunity to put in motion plans for Iraq they have of their own.

Corporations will want to continue to control most of the oil reserves.

Islamic Radicals will want to take control over the region for religious purposes.

Both can pull in assets of power, but Uatia has opened a door they could not, and that was the local media and influence over what is aired on TV in the major city areas. These parties will attempt to either fight or negotiate for control over the region. Uatia has already made enemies of the Islamic Brotherhood.

The Islamic Brotherhood is planning on delivering a message to Uatia. I have already prepared a town Uatia would need to pass through. I just want to know which unit Uatia is willing to risk to pass through this town. Uatia should expect to encounter what the US once did, but worse.

There will be road side bombs, IED's, ambushes, traps, and your enemy will look like the civilians, on top of that you will be facing the Iraqi Government Loyalists. You must be careful not to kill civilians, to win them over to Uatian leadership, but must root out the enemies, and try to determine which civilians are enemies.

If you fail, I will re-make the scenario, and if you kill civilians, more will fall away from serving Uatia, if you kill the government, you make the Islamic side more stronger, but if you use your mind, and take out the ones who shoot at you, and protect the civilians, a new group may form in the region, in support of Uatia, to bring peace and stability to the region. The civilians are who you want to influence, the Islamic Brotherhood is what you want gone, and the Government Loyalists to be rendered obsolete. When you make a show of respect to the community, the Islamic Extremists will become the bad guys for their attacks, and the government will look like oppressors by forcing their rule over they you seek to free and lead.

Your actions in these scenarios will reflect how your entire forces react to the region. If you fail, you set your victory back, and pave the way for a long insurgency, and may end up feeling your own overthrow in the region. It is all up to how the Uatian leadership reacts to the scenario. I myself am looking forward to playing as the insurgency. I have limited myself to a very few units, less than squad for me. Uatia can use as much as it is willing to risk. This is as realistic as it gets.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq   Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:38 pm

We can make the scenario represent Fallujah, or a town on the way to Fallujah. The set up is ready. I am just waiting for Uatia to conduct the op.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq   Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:21 pm

The following is a realistic assessment of the situation in Iraq.

For the VR-World Mainstream, Uatia has overthrown the Iraqi government in Baghdad and plans to move toward the West to secure Fallujah. Uatia has been ambushed several times and fought several Iraqi Government Loyalists Forces. It is logical to conclude that if Uatia has no outside help, the rest of the Iraqi Loyalists will descend on the remaining Uatian Forces. Not much fighting has been reported to the south or the north, most of the fighting is being done near the capital and surrounding areas.

A GPEO Army Unit is poised to help get the bulk of the Iraqi Forces off their back, by invading to the south, however the GPEO will have to send in a convoy of transport trucks to retrieve ammunition and supplies for the Army Unit. This convoy will need air support in order to survive through the Iraqi forces and insurgents. The insurgency appears to mainly be operating near Uatian Forces, with minor attacks on Uatian and Iraqi government loyalists. There is a 3-for-all conflict, between the government, loyalists, and now the Uatian Uprising.

Uatian forces being brutal to civilians have made an effect on their image in the region, which may result in more insurgency and government loyalists focusing on fighting Uatia. The current military of Iraq is around 250,000 plus manpower, in the VR-World, and the insurgency numbers around 15,000. Uatia's main problem is the Iraqi government loyalists, which may be preparing to re-capture Baghdad.

Logically, it is reasonable to think that Iraqi's don't want foreign powers leading them. Having an external power try to overthrow Iraq makes things worse for the internal conflicts between different insurgents and government loyalists, especially when a large number of civilians are being killed by this external power. With the deaths of so many civilians to the external power, the loyalists and insurgency may form a common enemy. In a logical sense, if GPEO was to assist Uatia, Iraq would be liberated, but at a major cost. The success of the campaign rests on how Uatia treats civilians.

Does Uatia want to waste ammo on unarmed civilians, killing them and attacking random insurgency and government loyalist bases, losing many tanks and personnel and its own civilian population, leading to a complete defeat in a region where the insurgency controls the underground, making it impossible to hide its own underground ?

Or, would Uatia rather strengthen its bonds with the civilian population to bring peace and promise prosperity for the region, by working toward attacking the capitalistic money loving government loyalists, and the religious extremists, which would lead to political and regional support of a good majority, forming a third major force to take on the enemies of peace and freedom ?

A.
By killing civilians, Uatia loses support in the region, and dies away.
B. By GPEO helping a Uatia that kills civilians, it risks its own image, and wastes its forces for a bad cause.

A.
By killing the insurgents and capitalist loyalists Uatia brings itself a good image.
B. By GPEO helping a Uatia that fights the enemy of freedom and humanity (Religion and Money Extremists), it uses its resources for a just cause along with the newly formed Iraqi turned Uatian society in Iraq.

GPEO does not want to waste forces for a bad cause, but might to save Uatia from complete destruction. GPEO wishes Uatia will think clearly on the situation, and stop killing civilians, and hopes that Uatia will change its course of actions by taking into consideration its own goals, and realize its goals will never happen if it kills civilians. It is like a small gang in a region of many trying to kill off as many non gang members as it can before being completely defeated. Like a minor infection or spider bight, that eats away at the cells till the majority of the surrounding cells overflow it and defeat it.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq   Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:07 pm

I didn't think we would have Aswad Black support Uatia, but it just seems logical, because Uatia supports Free Religion, but not the radicals. There would be former Saddam supporters in the older Iraqi Units, some of the old Iraqi Monarchy, form the 40's, so Uatia to establish a Kingdom or Feudal Monarchy system might sit well with the Islamic and older units. The Westernized uni in Baghdad would mostly serve Western Iraq, but would also have a high number of Corporatist supporters, so the 6th Iraqi Division may split apart, or just go along with the Uatian ways. Once the rest of Iraq surrenders, those Corporatist supporters may just leave the nation, or submit to the new Kingdom, and indirectly be against it, but for the sake of Iraq,s how their support. I would air on mainstream to them that the ones who support the Corporatist should quit their duties and move or join the rest of the Corporatist to the South or North, and be granted this diplomatic immunity for a week. GPEO can do this, if Uatia is not in the proper position to.

In about 10 days another Armored Division will be ready for another push, so that gives them time to decide on what to do. The northern divisions can be taken on by the Kurds, if Uatia supplies the Kurds with Uatian weapons. There are factories and Iranian metals can be transported as soon as the GPEO takes the Eastern Regions in Iraq. This will begin the Uatian production of weapons in Iraq. Or, Uatia can begin making its own weapons and sending the Kurds the older Iraqi weapons, and maybe even tanks. There is going to be over 100,000 troops worth of weapons and ammo the Kurds could use, that will be useless to Uatia and GPEO, why not make a donation ?

After the Kurds begin their smuggling operations (which I my self have already done a flight to represent that they are being DONE), the Turkish Air Force (Black Unit) can have some action turning Kurdish planes away. And FAF, if they get in the sessions and start doing ops, can be found out by the Turks, and the Kurds can offer to take over an air base if FAF helps them with air support. This gives FAF a cause to fight, to help Kurds become free and independent, the Turks doing their thing keeping Turkey Secure, and Uatia getting rid of old weapons to the Kurds to make room for Uatian made weapons, with GPEO doing bombing ops in Iraq to clear out insurgents. Everyone has a stable something to do, the VR-World grows, and everyone has fun.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq   Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:48 am

Um, I just did some research on the ISIS. Like, um, it appears that Uatian Forces would have been challenged or attacked in Ramadi to Falluja, and would be marching on the Taji Tank Facility. I thought this would be something to take a look at. I think Aswad Black would be a perfect candidate for working very close to the ISIS, and his own forces, since he is a hardcore Islamic Extremist. ISIS oppresses women rights, outlaws sports, music, and all smoking, including weed, wherever they operate. This is a perfect enemy for the former Corporatist Forces (Amidy), and Uatia, as well as GPEO. GPEO would take pleasure in fucking these ISIS fucks up.

In a logical sense, the ISIS would have fought Uatia in Ramadi, and would have no resistance in Falluja, but Amidy's HQ being the Balad Airbase, there is a full Army Unit worth of forces there, mixed with Local Iraqi Security Forces, and former Corporatist Forces (US, UK). All former Saddam units are said to have merged with the ISIS, so we may need to take those units and dissolve them or change the flags of them and have ISIS control the locations where they are. FSA, Assad, Kurd, and ISIS forces are all having a 4-for-all in Syria, Turkey, Assad, Iraq Government, and possibly even Russia are bombing ISIS units. ISIS is growing fast, and have up to 11,000 manpower (According to mainstream sources in the real world), and have the potential of growing much more in the coming months. They are a hardcore problem, and are the forces the US was warned about should it leave Iraq. Once we got in, we had the choice to stay and maintain stability, or leave and risk even more terrorist uprisings. Well, I guess it happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq   Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uatia Doup D'état of Iraq
Page 1 of 1