ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UIA
Guest



PostSubject: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 am

The UIA has and still does countless operations among the FSX-VR World, and has demonstrated one of its most elite and text book victories. This was done by one UIA Agent operating out of GPEO. This individual has become a triple agent, and has displayed total elite intelligence gathering and has the utmost respect of those who know him; he deserves to be chairman of the UIA. The VRC/Former ACC has been exposed and their leaders have been arrested and their assets seized by the GPEO. Their nukes will be dismantled and distributed among the other FX-VR World Factions, and are to be converted into nuclear power. This exposing of VRC has also lead to exposing the UMEF with evidence that they possibly will assist the VRC against the GPEO and to make a downfall of the UCGS. “UIA Agent: so UMEF is friendly?” “ACC: yep” would they be assisting in fighting GPEO or UCGS?” “ACC: possibly” And somewhere along the lines a false faction WFM it is revealed d that a UMEF high command member is the one acting as the leader using an alias name posing to be friendly with UCGS, to help in the taking down of this free society. With the exposure video out in the open, the UIA Agent has somewhat blown his cover, but not only one tyrant has been exposed, but many have. And the creation of a terrorist group and false flag operation of the theft of a SSBN, incapable of being carried in a plane due to the overwhelming weight has also exposed that even if such a group WFM/World Freedom Movement was real, they branded it a terrorist group; and nothing with the word ‘Freedom’ in it should be looked at as a ‘Terrorist’ group. And rather than staying to fulfill their sentencing they leave the VR-World, cowering as they did when they lost against the GPEO and ASPL (in a way it can be called suicide off of the VR World in which they are still welcome, though they are now branded a tyrant faction, they could go into hiding and operate out of secret locations to further their cause of destroying GPEO and UCGS, even if it is small attacks or Intel breechings). Now that the true enemies of freedom have been exposed and the Former ACC/VRC’s leaders have been arrested the world is a safer place.
Back to top Go down
ITTN-News Network



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Newsroom, Washington D.C.

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:39 pm

UIA wrote:
The UIA has and still does countless operations among the FSX-VR World, and has demonstrated one of its most elite and text book victories. This was done by one UIA Agent operating out of GPEO. This individual has become a triple agent, and has displayed total elite intelligence gathering and has the utmost respect of those who know him; he deserves to be chairman of the UIA. The VRC/Former ACC has been exposed and their leaders have been arrested and their assets seized by the GPEO. Their nukes will be dismantled and distributed among the other FX-VR World Factions, and are to be converted into nuclear power. This exposing of VRC has also lead to exposing the UMEF with evidence that they possibly will assist the VRC against the GPEO and to make a downfall of the UCGS. “UIA Agent: so UMEF is friendly?” “ACC: yep” would they be assisting in fighting GPEO or UCGS?” “ACC: possibly” And somewhere along the lines a false faction WFM it is revealed d that a UMEF high command member is the one acting as the leader using an alias name posing to be friendly with UCGS, to help in the taking down of this free society. With the exposure video out in the open, the UIA Agent has somewhat blown his cover, but not only one tyrant has been exposed, but many have. And the creation of a terrorist group and false flag operation of the theft of a SSBN, incapable of being carried in a plane due to the overwhelming weight has also exposed that even if such a group WFM/World Freedom Movement was real, they branded it a terrorist group; and nothing with the word ‘Freedom’ in it should be looked at as a ‘Terrorist’ group. And rather than staying to fulfill their sentencing they leave the VR-World, cowering as they did when they lost against the GPEO and ASPL (in a way it can be called suicide off of the VR World in which they are still welcome, though they are now branded a tyrant faction, they could go into hiding and operate out of secret locations to further their cause of destroying GPEO and UCGS, even if it is small attacks or Intel breechings). Now that the true enemies of freedom have been exposed and the Former ACC/VRC’s leaders have been arrested the world is a safer place.

wow, wow, wow, wait. UMEF is no way involved with the VRC. The only times we interacted was when we purchased supplies from them, JUST AS GPEO ASKED US TO! The WFM was founded by me true, but gpeo established the FSXCU in a similar way that I did. If anyone should be blamed for this it should be GPEO for NOT completely disarming the ACC after the war and then establishing the FSXCU in an attempt to hide their mistake. I founded the WFM to root out Corsi, not to dismantle GPEO, or UCGS. We haven't left the VR world yet, we just made our own to have fun in, thats it. true WFM was a "terrorist" faction but in NO WAY WAS ANY OPERATION DIRECTED AT GPEO, I WAS WORKING WITH CORSI TO DESTROY HIM. IN NO WAY DID ANY WFM OPS HAVE ANY EFFECT ON GPEO OR UCGS, SO HOW CAN YOU CLAIM THAT WFM WAS ESTABLISHED TO DESTROY GPEO OR UCGS? WE INVITED GPEO TO THE NEW VR WORLD AND GPEO REFUSED AND LAUGHED IN OUR FACES AT THE THOUGHT. THE THING GPEO DOSEN'T REALISE IS THAT IF GPEO IS THE ONLY FACTION IT WILL BE BORING AS HELL IN THEIR VR WORLD. If there is any enamy to freedom its GPEO for warmongeringwith the other FSX factions. All of us are peaceful but GPEO is a warlike beast that decides it wants to go to war. I don't like UCGS, hell I fuckin hate it, but i would in no way OPENLY PREVOKE WAR.

Let me make this clear, if UMEF or ANY faction is attacked by gpeo forces we will invoke the 5th article of the Virtual NATO constitution and it will be seen that if we were all attacked. IF nuclear waeopns are used against ANY faction, UMEF and all the other VM's, WILL evvoke the Sampson option.

Oh FYI: UMEF AND WCF JOINED TOGETHER TO FORM THE WDF!

http://ittn.forumotion.com/virtual-military-factions-f2/umef-and-wcf-merging-t40.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cappilot12



Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:16 pm

And how exactly have I been arrested and my assets siezed? I am at one of my bases with one of my aircraft carriers and several aircraft. And in addition I have commited no crime, if you can find the specific crime under international law that gives you the right to arrest me then show me and I will surrender myself to you and spread my assets among other VM's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
I have commited no crime, if you can find the specific crime under international law that gives you the right to arrest me.

i was wondering the exact same thing....

what did he do? as far as i can tell, you guys got into a fight, they lost. now you are arresting him for losing? being arrested for losing, is not an international law. sounds a lot like the GPEO is looking for an excuse to get into a fight with the ACC, and that, to me, sounds a lot like warmongering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
UIA
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:00 am

The UIA did an operation, and exposed the former ACC/VRC for calling assasination hits and attacks on civilians, and figureing you left, Corsi, it made sort of a good short story. Like said before no one really gets arrested, shot or anything like that; you can alwayse say you escaped, used a dubble, or something along those lines, or that maybe they aim to arrest or sieze those assets to distribute them among the factions.

And no GPEO is not a warmongering faction, though it does not let past attacks and nukings go that easily, ordered hits on its leaders, planning to take down civilian communities by attacking them and also planning the downfall of GPEO, and calling hits on its allies. Though the ACC might nothave ordered the nuking of a civilian city directly it is responcible for allowing a fenatic force into the Coalition which did cunduct the nuking. Under the leadership of the ACC a civilian city of millions was nuked in an agressive attack on a civilian community of freedom. Everyone who was there, on both sides agree to the saved historical recoreds collected during that time, and with the UIA operations still proves that the ACC/VRC leadership still aims to take down the GPEO and UCGS.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12



Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:07 am

UIA wrote:
And no GPEO is not a warmongering faction

I'm not gonna lie, I find this funny. I remember the three weeks I spent with UIA my job was to start wars for GPEO to fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 am

oh by the way, i know this is slightly off topic, but would the GPEO be attending the Summit in Berlin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
ITTN-News Network



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Newsroom, Washington D.C.

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:17 pm

UIA wrote:
The UIA did an operation, and exposed the former ACC/VRC for calling assasination hits and attacks on civilians, and figureing you left, Corsi, it made sort of a good short story. Like said before no one really gets arrested, shot or anything like that; you can alwayse say you escaped, used a dubble, or something along those lines, or that maybe they aim to arrest or sieze those assets to distribute them among the factions.

And no GPEO is not a warmongering faction, though it does not let past attacks and nukings go that easily, ordered hits on its leaders, planning to take down civilian communities by attacking them and also planning the downfall of GPEO, and calling hits on its allies. Though the ACC might nothave ordered the nuking of a civilian city directly it is responcible for allowing a fenatic force into the Coalition which did cunduct the nuking. Under the leadership of the ACC a civilian city of millions was nuked in an agressive attack on a civilian community of freedom. Everyone who was there, on both sides agree to the saved historical recoreds collected during that time, and with the UIA operations still proves that the ACC/VRC leadership still aims to take down the GPEO and UCGS.

One video does not a conviction make. Corsi needs to be brought forth to an INTERNATIONAL court during the UN meeting at Berlin. If GPEO can't convict his then GPEO will be considered warmongering. If GPEO drops all charges of Corsi is found not-guilty then GPEO can't pursue him anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartacus8193



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Jaster_7h3_1337 wrote:
UIA wrote:
The UIA did an operation, and exposed the former ACC/VRC for calling assasination hits and attacks on civilians, and figureing you left, Corsi, it made sort of a good short story. Like said before no one really gets arrested, shot or anything like that; you can alwayse say you escaped, used a dubble, or something along those lines, or that maybe they aim to arrest or sieze those assets to distribute them among the factions.

And no GPEO is not a warmongering faction, though it does not let past attacks and nukings go that easily, ordered hits on its leaders, planning to take down civilian communities by attacking them and also planning the downfall of GPEO, and calling hits on its allies. Though the ACC might nothave ordered the nuking of a civilian city directly it is responcible for allowing a fenatic force into the Coalition which did cunduct the nuking. Under the leadership of the ACC a civilian city of millions was nuked in an agressive attack on a civilian community of freedom. Everyone who was there, on both sides agree to the saved historical recoreds collected during that time, and with the UIA operations still proves that the ACC/VRC leadership still aims to take down the GPEO and UCGS.

One video does not a conviction make. Corsi needs to be brought forth to an INTERNATIONAL court during the UN meeting at Berlin. If GPEO can't convict his then GPEO will be considered warmongering. If GPEO drops all charges of Corsi is found not-guilty then GPEO can't pursue him anymore.


I second this. Corsi must be taken to international court, with jruy, defense, judge, prosecution, etc. This should be at the international meeting, and if he is found guilty, then, GPEO may do whatever, but if he is found not guilty, then he is free to go and continue ACC/VRC operations. If GPEO still pursues him, wormongering charges will be brought onto GPEO and possible territorial and force limitation sanctions, if approved by the majority of VMs. Until the trial, Corsi is free to go about his business in the VR World. And if he persists that he has left (in essence died) then he may not b present at the trial, with no defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 pm

spartacus8193 wrote:
Jaster_7h3_1337 wrote:
UIA wrote:
The UIA did an operation, and exposed the former ACC/VRC for calling assasination hits and attacks on civilians, and figureing you left, Corsi, it made sort of a good short story. Like said before no one really gets arrested, shot or anything like that; you can alwayse say you escaped, used a dubble, or something along those lines, or that maybe they aim to arrest or sieze those assets to distribute them among the factions.

And no GPEO is not a warmongering faction, though it does not let past attacks and nukings go that easily, ordered hits on its leaders, planning to take down civilian communities by attacking them and also planning the downfall of GPEO, and calling hits on its allies. Though the ACC might nothave ordered the nuking of a civilian city directly it is responcible for allowing a fenatic force into the Coalition which did cunduct the nuking. Under the leadership of the ACC a civilian city of millions was nuked in an agressive attack on a civilian community of freedom. Everyone who was there, on both sides agree to the saved historical recoreds collected during that time, and with the UIA operations still proves that the ACC/VRC leadership still aims to take down the GPEO and UCGS.

One video does not a conviction make. Corsi needs to be brought forth to an INTERNATIONAL court during the UN meeting at Berlin. If GPEO can't convict his then GPEO will be considered warmongering. If GPEO drops all charges of Corsi is found not-guilty then GPEO can't pursue him anymore.


I second this. Corsi must be taken to international court, with jruy, defense, judge, prosecution, etc. This should be at the international meeting, and if he is found guilty, then, GPEO may do whatever, but if he is found not guilty, then he is free to go and continue ACC/VRC operations. If GPEO still pursues him, wormongering charges will be brought onto GPEO and possible territorial and force limitation sanctions, if approved by the majority of VMs. Until the trial, Corsi is free to go about his business in the VR World. And if he persists that he has left (in essence died) then he may not b present at the trial, with no defense.

I third this statement (uhh... however that works... scratch )

we all hope to see everyone in Berlin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
cappilot12



Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:56 pm

If GPEO is willing to make a legitimate trial available then I will stand trial. I am confident in my innocence considering I broke no laws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:17 am

I didn't know there were any set international laws, though under his leadership the nuking of a civilian community happened. And is not 'nuking' a violation to humanitarian rights and a crime against humanity? Also planning to take down the same civilian community the ACC attacked using covert means is just not right. Bombing and nuking civilians, paying covert units to bomb civilians and calling for assassination hits is also not right. All of this evidence is there, there is no possible way that anyone can say those acts are innocent.

If the GPEO was 'Warmongering' then it would be attacking everyone, the GPEO has never actively declared war on any other factions, it has only conducted operations on enemy factions that have attacked the GPEO and communities it defends and if the GPEO ever had to declare a war it would be a last resort, though if another faction found out that someone was planning its destruction then I am sure they would have declared war. As for the GPEO attending the summit that is a great possibility. Though the conflict is not any business of any other factions other than the GPEO, UCGS, FSXCU, the ACC/VRC and other possible factions that have been targeted by the ACC/VRC should be the only ones attending a trial for this reason, though an international jury might be logical, but it must be fair. And new alliances of the ACC/VRC should not be allowed to attend a trial because they were not there or existed at the time of the conflicts.

And who does anyone think they are calling all the shots about trials and what decisions are to be made if the ACC is found guilty or not and what the GPEO will be labeled as. You have no right t judge the GPEO at all, and we believe in "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" and we noticed that the UMEF was infect becoming a player to prater up with the ACC/VRC to help them take down the UCGS, 'knowing' that they were the force that deliberately attacked us in the past. The GPEO community feels betrayed by the UMEF for conspiring against them. No matter what the former UMEF says about adding to the evidence of the ACC/VRC's attempts at destroying the UCGS by playing along with them to further prove the ACC/VRC's guiltiness. We know it is a lie and cover story and all we have to say is "Actions speak louder than words" Just remember that the UCGS means 'Freedom' and that conspiring against 'Freedom' is not looked upon as a 'good thing'. there is evidence of the WFM being a false flag operation by saying they have stolen a submarine of the ACC/VRC, only further proving that using false flag operations into enticing the GPEO into helping them attack the ACC/VRC and announcing that GPEO had attacked the ACC/VRC and that the WFM allied GPEO, sucking up to GPEO most likely hoping that GPEO would attack ACC/VRC, and calling the WFM a 'terrorist' group (Calling a Freedom movement a 'Terrorist' group) in hopes to see if the GPEO would ally a 'terrorist group' to possibly try to prove that GPEO would ally a terrorist group is also evidence of not only planning to bring the down fall of GPEO and UCGS while partnering up with the faction that nuked and attacked them before, but calling freedom movements a 'terrorist group' is more proof that the former UMEF, the ACC/VRC is against 'Freedom' and civil rights to civilians, and also lying about forcefully moving civilians out of their homes from Cyprus. And you think the UCGS will just let you do that to them, hell no. They will up rise and fight, the GPEO will defend the free to the last man. If you want control over the UCGS you will have get through the GPEO Freedom Fighters first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
FSX Capital Guardians

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Though the conflict is not any business of any other factions other than the GPEO, UCGS, FSXCU, the ACC/VRC and other possible factions that have been targeted by the ACC/VRC should be the only ones attending a trial for this reason, though an international jury might be logical, but it must be fair. And new alliances of the ACC/VRC should not be allowed to attend a trial because they were not there or existed at the time of the conflicts.

just throwing this out there, but maybe the FSXCG should be the "international jury". we have, up to this point, remained neutral in the GPEO-ACC/VRC conflicts, and would be perfect for an unbiased jury.

Admin wrote:
And who does anyone think they are calling all the shots about trials and what decisions are to be made if the ACC is found guilty or not

well, it appears to me that the GPEO is calling all the shots. I understand why you believe that it should be under GPEO district only, but i believe that an international trial would be the most fair. it is open for debate on who can do what, but if put under GPEO jurisdiction, there is no way for a fair trial, and put under UMEF jurisdiction, the trial would also, not be fair. put under international jurisdiction, the trial would be just, and open for neutral VMs to draw their own conclusions.

Admin wrote:
there is evidence of the WFM being a false flag operation

isnt the FSXCU a false flag op by the GPEO too?

Admin wrote:
As for the GPEO attending the summit that is a great possibility

we hope to see you there. we obviously have much to discuss...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
spartacu
Guest



PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:09 pm

IN NO Way was UMEF Conspiring the downfall of UCGS or GPEO. WFM was created to undermine ACC/VRC from the inside, and we NEVER forcefully removed civilians from Cyprus, hell we didn't even evacuate it. Why would UMEF be undermineing GPEO when one of their Cheifs of Staff is a semi-high ranking officer in GPEO, and has helped in almost every mission in Operation Rollfield.

And for the record, just because we dislike the GPEO Protected UCGS, but we would NEVER want to undermine or capture, much less attack it.
Back to top Go down
ITTN-News Network



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Newsroom, Washington D.C.

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Admin wrote:
I didn't know there were any set international laws, though under his leadership the nuking of a civilian community happened. And is not 'nuking' a violation to humanitarian rights and a crime against humanity? Also planning to take down the same civilian community the ACC attacked using covert means is just not right. Bombing and nuking civilians, paying covert units to bomb civilians and calling for assassination hits is also not right. All of this evidence is there, there is no possible way that anyone can say those acts are innocent.

If the GPEO was 'Warmongering' then it would be attacking everyone, the GPEO has never actively declared war on any other factions, it has only conducted operations on enemy factions that have attacked the GPEO and communities it defends and if the GPEO ever had to declare a war it would be a last resort, though if another faction found out that someone was planning its destruction then I am sure they would have declared war. As for the GPEO attending the summit that is a great possibility. Though the conflict is not any business of any other factions other than the GPEO, UCGS, FSXCU, the ACC/VRC and other possible factions that have been targeted by the ACC/VRC should be the only ones attending a trial for this reason, though an international jury might be logical, but it must be fair. And new alliances of the ACC/VRC should not be allowed to attend a trial because they were not there or existed at the time of the conflicts.

And who does anyone think they are calling all the shots about trials and what decisions are to be made if the ACC is found guilty or not and what the GPEO will be labeled as. You have no right t judge the GPEO at all, and we believe in "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" and we noticed that the UMEF was infect becoming a player to prater up with the ACC/VRC to help them take down the UCGS, 'knowing' that they were the force that deliberately attacked us in the past. The GPEO community feels betrayed by the UMEF for conspiring against them. No matter what the former UMEF says about adding to the evidence of the ACC/VRC's attempts at destroying the UCGS by playing along with them to further prove the ACC/VRC's guiltiness. We know it is a lie and cover story and all we have to say is "Actions speak louder than words" Just remember that the UCGS means 'Freedom' and that conspiring against 'Freedom' is not looked upon as a 'good thing'. there is evidence of the WFM being a false flag operation by saying they have stolen a submarine of the ACC/VRC, only further proving that using false flag operations into enticing the GPEO into helping them attack the ACC/VRC and announcing that GPEO had attacked the ACC/VRC and that the WFM allied GPEO, sucking up to GPEO most likely hoping that GPEO would attack ACC/VRC, and calling the WFM a 'terrorist' group (Calling a Freedom movement a 'Terrorist' group) in hopes to see if the GPEO would ally a 'terrorist group' to possibly try to prove that GPEO would ally a terrorist group is also evidence of not only planning to bring the down fall of GPEO and UCGS while partnering up with the faction that nuked and attacked them before, but calling freedom movements a 'terrorist group' is more proof that the former UMEF, the ACC/VRC is against 'Freedom' and civil rights to civilians, and also lying about forcefully moving civilians out of their homes from Cyprus. And you think the UCGS will just let you do that to them, hell no. They will up rise and fight, the GPEO will defend the free to the last man. If you want control over the UCGS you will have get through the GPEO Freedom Fighters first.

wow, i read all of this and all i saw was BULL SHIT.

get your act together gpeo, where do you stand? you say one thing then do another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartacus8193



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:
I didn't know there were any set international laws, though under his leadership the nuking of a civilian community happened. And is not 'nuking' a violation to humanitarian rights and a crime against humanity? Also planning to take down the same civilian community the ACC attacked using covert means is just not right. Bombing and nuking civilians, paying covert units to bomb civilians and calling for assassination hits is also not right. All of this evidence is there, there is no possible way that anyone can say those acts are innocent.

If the GPEO was 'Warmongering' then it would be attacking everyone, the GPEO has never actively declared war on any other factions, it has only conducted operations on enemy factions that have attacked the GPEO and communities it defends and if the GPEO ever had to declare a war it would be a last resort, though if another faction found out that someone was planning its destruction then I am sure they would have declared war. As for the GPEO attending the summit that is a great possibility. Though the conflict is not any business of any other factions other than the GPEO, UCGS, FSXCU, the ACC/VRC and other possible factions that have been targeted by the ACC/VRC should be the only ones attending a trial for this reason, though an international jury might be logical, but it must be fair. And new alliances of the ACC/VRC should not be allowed to attend a trial because they were not there or existed at the time of the conflicts.

And who does anyone think they are calling all the shots about trials and what decisions are to be made if the ACC is found guilty or not and what the GPEO will be labeled as. You have no right t judge the GPEO at all, and we believe in "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" and we noticed that the UMEF was infect becoming a player to prater up with the ACC/VRC to help them take down the UCGS, 'knowing' that they were the force that deliberately attacked us in the past. The GPEO community feels betrayed by the UMEF for conspiring against them. No matter what the former UMEF says about adding to the evidence of the ACC/VRC's attempts at destroying the UCGS by playing along with them to further prove the ACC/VRC's guiltiness. We know it is a lie and cover story and all we have to say is "Actions speak louder than words" Just remember that the UCGS means 'Freedom' and that conspiring against 'Freedom' is not looked upon as a 'good thing'. there is evidence of the WFM being a false flag operation by saying they have stolen a submarine of the ACC/VRC, only further proving that using false flag operations into enticing the GPEO into helping them attack the ACC/VRC and announcing that GPEO had attacked the ACC/VRC and that the WFM allied GPEO, sucking up to GPEO most likely hoping that GPEO would attack ACC/VRC, and calling the WFM a 'terrorist' group (Calling a Freedom movement a 'Terrorist' group) in hopes to see if the GPEO would ally a 'terrorist group' to possibly try to prove that GPEO would ally a terrorist group is also evidence of not only planning to bring the down fall of GPEO and UCGS while partnering up with the faction that nuked and attacked them before, but calling freedom movements a 'terrorist group' is more proof that the former UMEF, the ACC/VRC is against 'Freedom' and civil rights to civilians, and also lying about forcefully moving civilians out of their homes from Cyprus. And you think the UCGS will just let you do that to them, hell no. They will up rise and fight, the GPEO will defend the free to the last man. If you want control over the UCGS you will have get through the GPEO Freedom Fighters first.

Waffles + Chickens = EPIC MEAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:28 am

Jaster_7h3_1337 wrote:
Admin wrote:
I didn't know there were any set international laws, though under his leadership the nuking of a civilian community happened. And is not 'nuking' a violation to humanitarian rights and a crime against humanity? Also planning to take down the same civilian community the ACC attacked using covert means is just not right. Bombing and nuking civilians, paying covert units to bomb civilians and calling for assassination hits is also not right. All of this evidence is there, there is no possible way that anyone can say those acts are innocent.

If the GPEO was 'Warmongering' then it would be attacking everyone, the GPEO has never actively declared war on any other factions, it has only conducted operations on enemy factions that have attacked the GPEO and communities it defends and if the GPEO ever had to declare a war it would be a last resort, though if another faction found out that someone was planning its destruction then I am sure they would have declared war. As for the GPEO attending the summit that is a great possibility. Though the conflict is not any business of any other factions other than the GPEO, UCGS, FSXCU, the ACC/VRC and other possible factions that have been targeted by the ACC/VRC should be the only ones attending a trial for this reason, though an international jury might be logical, but it must be fair. And new alliances of the ACC/VRC should not be allowed to attend a trial because they were not there or existed at the time of the conflicts.

And who does anyone think they are calling all the shots about trials and what decisions are to be made if the ACC is found guilty or not and what the GPEO will be labeled as. You have no right t judge the GPEO at all, and we believe in "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" and we noticed that the UMEF was infect becoming a player to prater up with the ACC/VRC to help them take down the UCGS, 'knowing' that they were the force that deliberately attacked us in the past. The GPEO community feels betrayed by the UMEF for conspiring against them. No matter what the former UMEF says about adding to the evidence of the ACC/VRC's attempts at destroying the UCGS by playing along with them to further prove the ACC/VRC's guiltiness. We know it is a lie and cover story and all we have to say is "Actions speak louder than words" Just remember that the UCGS means 'Freedom' and that conspiring against 'Freedom' is not looked upon as a 'good thing'. there is evidence of the WFM being a false flag operation by saying they have stolen a submarine of the ACC/VRC, only further proving that using false flag operations into enticing the GPEO into helping them attack the ACC/VRC and announcing that GPEO had attacked the ACC/VRC and that the WFM allied GPEO, sucking up to GPEO most likely hoping that GPEO would attack ACC/VRC, and calling the WFM a 'terrorist' group (Calling a Freedom movement a 'Terrorist' group) in hopes to see if the GPEO would ally a 'terrorist group' to possibly try to prove that GPEO would ally a terrorist group is also evidence of not only planning to bring the down fall of GPEO and UCGS while partnering up with the faction that nuked and attacked them before, but calling freedom movements a 'terrorist group' is more proof that the former UMEF, the ACC/VRC is against 'Freedom' and civil rights to civilians, and also lying about forcefully moving civilians out of their homes from Cyprus. And you think the UCGS will just let you do that to them, hell no. They will up rise and fight, the GPEO will defend the free to the last man. If you want control over the UCGS you will have get through the GPEO Freedom Fighters first.

wow, i read all of this and all i saw was BULL SHIT.

get your act together gpeo, where do you stand? you say one thing then do another.

Now explain the 'BULL SHIT" part you seem to hate GPEO and UCGS, though your oppinion is not the only one, and not all oppinions are truely legit and logical. The GPEO Stands for Freedom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:48 am

FSX Capital Guardians wrote:
Admin wrote:
Though the conflict is not any business of any other factions other than the GPEO, UCGS, FSXCU, the ACC/VRC and other possible factions that have been targeted by the ACC/VRC should be the only ones attending a trial for this reason, though an international jury might be logical, but it must be fair. And new alliances of the ACC/VRC should not be allowed to attend a trial because they were not there or existed at the time of the conflicts.

just throwing this out there, but maybe the FSXCG should be the "international jury". we have, up to this point, remained neutral in the GPEO-ACC/VRC conflicts, and would be perfect for an unbiased jury.

Admin wrote:
And who does anyone think they are calling all the shots about trials and what decisions are to be made if the ACC is found guilty or not

well, it appears to me that the GPEO is calling all the shots. I understand why you believe that it should be under GPEO district only, but i believe that an international trial would be the most fair. it is open for debate on who can do what, but if put under GPEO jurisdiction, there is no way for a fair trial, and put under UMEF jurisdiction, the trial would also, not be fair. put under international jurisdiction, the trial would be just, and open for neutral VMs to draw their own conclusions.

Admin wrote:
there is evidence of the WFM being a false flag operation

isnt the FSXCU a false flag op by the GPEO too?

Admin wrote:
As for the GPEO attending the summit that is a great possibility

we hope to see you there. we obviously have much to discuss...

I do agree with most os what you said, this seems neutral. Though I must point out that the FSXCU was not a false flag operation, it started as a Covert Unit, bounty hunting faction, then other parties found it and started calling hits on us, the UIA involvment in the FSXCU was accidental, but it all turned into a Intelligence operation, and proved to be text book. A False flag operation is sort of like the Nazi's blowing up their radar stations and blaming Poland inorder to attack them, or the Golf of Tonkin to get the US into Vietnam. It is to make an excuse to declare war by attacking theirself, sort of like cutting yourself and calling the cops and saying your friend attacked you. In this case it was a stolen submarine, and a false faction that claimed to ally another in hopes that they would partner up with a terrrorist faction, and using the word 'freedom' in the terrorist faction name was possibly used in hopes to have GPEO ally them, and if GPEO was to ally a 'terrorist group' it would give justification to attack or to tell everyone that GPEO deals with 'terrorist' which would not have been the case because the GPEO is not dumb and have been through things simelar.

I am not sure if I will be able to make it to a summit meeting, though most international meetings get drawn out or not everyone is able to make it at the right times. that is sort of why this forum was made, made, to establish a better communication among factions.

A Jury of all factions would be better, not just one, and someone outside of the VM's might be a better international judge, though there is no set international laws. There might not even be a point in doing a international court thing. But maybe a vote, on wether he is guilty or not for backstabbing, attacking, nuking civilians, calling for hits on several factions, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:03 am

spartacu wrote:
IN NO Way was UMEF Conspiring the downfall of UCGS or GPEO. WFM was created to undermine ACC/VRC from the inside, and we NEVER forcefully removed civilians from Cyprus, hell we didn't even evacuate it. Why would UMEF be undermineing GPEO when one of their Cheifs of Staff is a semi-high ranking officer in GPEO, and has helped in almost every mission in Operation Rollfield.

And for the record, just because we dislike the GPEO Protected UCGS, but we would NEVER want to undermine or capture, much less attack it.

Instead of disliking the UCGS, why not dislike the GPEO ? If the GPEO was not there you would attack and oppress the free UCGS, right ? Now you know why GPEO defends it, to uphold its freedom of being ruled by a governing faction.

For some reason I do not believe you about UMEF 'Underminding' the ACC/VRC, because it is like this: The UIA was in a position in which it could view everything, everyones motives and 98% of the Intel, the UIA also has evedence as well, some of it is in the vids, and you wanting to claim that the ACC/VRC is inocint to lots of things only adds to GPEO not believing UMEF's motives. We could ask the ACC/VRC, because the UIA can determine based on their answeres of questions that can be asked. this will brieng forth more evedence. I just can't understand how one can deny proof and evedence, it is almost like denying science after it has proven that gravity exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
spartacus8193



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm

THAT IS EXACTLY IT! HOW can you claim tha we were planning the downfall of UCGS and GPEO, when you are the only ones who have seen the evidence? Release the Evidence at the summit, or stop your foundation-less claims. No one has seen te proof, thus no one will believe you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ITTN-News Network



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-10-07
Location : Newsroom, Washington D.C.

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:22 pm

I just say we scrap the whole VR world and start from scratch. it would cetantly make all negotiations easier and end ALL territorial disputes immeditly. if we do this the WDF wants, ALABAMA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY, MISSISSIPPI, TENNESSEE, ARKANSAS, SOUTH CAROLINA, and LOUISIANA. Oh and New Zealand and we can negotiate the possibility of South Africa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 am

spartacus8193 wrote:
THAT IS EXACTLY IT! HOW can you claim tha we were planning the downfall of UCGS and GPEO, when you are the only ones who have seen the evidence? Release the Evidence at the summit, or stop your foundation-less claims. No one has seen te proof, thus no one will believe you.

You must not have examined the video, Killer has all the evedence, ask him for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
spartacus8193



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:08 am

Admin wrote:
spartacus8193 wrote:
THAT IS EXACTLY IT! HOW can you claim tha we were planning the downfall of UCGS and GPEO, when you are the only ones who have seen the evidence? Release the Evidence at the summit, or stop your foundation-less claims. No one has seen te proof, thus no one will believe you.

You must not have examined the video, Killer has all the evedence, ask him for it.

Apparently YOU didn't notice that I originally posted it ... http://ittn.forumotion.com/virtual-military-factions-f2/vrc-exposed-t55.htm

At the summit TODAY, publically release ALL the evidence, or risk accusations of Libel/Slander and possibly warmongering, since it seems you have trying to start a war.

And for the record: In law, defamation—also called calumny, libel, slander (for spoken words), and vilification (for written or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always, a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

Under the US Constitution, and most international treaties, cite Libel as illegal and criminal behavior, internationally punished under the Juridstiction of INTERPOL.. This is under Article 17 of the United Nations International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

And for the record: WDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WDF WDF WDF WDF WDF WDF WDF WDF WDF!!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!

plz get rid of UMEF and WCF forums and replace with a WDF forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 731
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 am

Jaster_7h3_1337 wrote:
I just say we scrap the whole VR world and start from scratch. it would cetantly make all negotiations easier and end ALL territorial disputes immeditly. if we do this the WDF wants, ALABAMA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY, MISSISSIPPI, TENNESSEE, ARKANSAS, SOUTH CAROLINA, and LOUISIANA. Oh and New Zealand and we can negotiate the possibility of South Africa.

You must be out of your mind to want to scrap this VR-World, after so much has happened, so much work and effort by so many VM's, so much historical events, it has been up for years and you are proposing to just throw it all away ? If you think its too hard then step down from your position and let someone else lead your faction, I am sure you have another member that might be able to handle things, for some it is easyer to just be a pilot in a faction, then again your faction dosn't have to keep causing border disputes and taking over everything, that will lead to its downfall. Here is an example of what can be done: If we want to have operations and more fun then we can put the border disputes aside and do war games, count training kills and set up a scenario some where, maybe capture the cargo, long rangebombing scenarios like maybe have Killer fly fly from Singapore to Bomb the Wadola Bombing Range while some flights attempt to take him down, and while he has some long range escorts with a tanker, or something; that is the action many desire, the actual war scenario is mostly for faction that truly dislike the other, or even when 2 leaders begin to dislike each other they may settle it in a dog fight or war. I know GPEO has no Beef with anyone (that is until they get invaded, lol) And a war game can be set up in places, like Indonesia, Florida, Hawaii, or even carrier Based war games. I don't know why you guys are so against the GPEO and UCGS, it has not attacked anyone, it is just a big area, and it is right of passage (with out lethle weapons) A Global War game could take place all using the UCGS airspace (as long as it is a war game 'no weapons' and for the bombers they could use dummy bombs) So this 'taking over or expanding thing' is nonsense, and demanding for GPEO and UCGS to reduce its borders is also nonsense, when you have right of passage (with out lethel weapons). With trying to cause anger by demands and invasions it causes real anger, and no one has fun, with a war game scenario you get the action with out the hatred, and you count training kills or war game kills and bombings. There is no need to hate or feel divided because a part of land is a different color. It is seeming to be turning into a control freak game now when everyone wants someone pushes another around, we all have our main bases of operation, there is no need to expand or contract, though over time it will happen natrualy with out having to claim it by landing a plane there. And thinking that the white areas on the map are un-occupied is wrong, you should keep in mind that those regions should be thought of as being occupied by the current government of the reality world, just being in this VR-World. How do you think Russia would act if someone claimed Moscow for their faction, you know Russia would act to remove the invaders, same with Soudi Arabia and other Nations. Try learning about a Country or Region before claiming it yours, and invading, think with logic and sense, not greed and expansion. Just think about Jews and Muslums uniting, it is a hard thing to do, you try and get along with a Muslum that says Alah this and Alah that, or have a Muslum hang out with a Christian and say God says do it this way, or that way, and then you will know how hard it is to unite Isreal, Arabia and Cyprous, and you know those Arabs are fenaticly religous just like many who live in the Bible belt of the USA, both sides would fight for their god to the death, and the US side will call the Arabs terrorist for being fenaticly religous and they will call the US infidels, same thing in a sense (though in my oppinion if a commit nailedArabia it would make an improvment). Though try not to hate all the time, it is not healthy. (Even though I seem to sound like a hipocrit sayin it would be an improvment if Arabia was nailed with a commit, lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory   

Back to top Go down
 
UIA Covert Operation: 'War for Freedom' Victory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Stunning Zulu Victory
» Silver Arrows Operations Center established
» Zulu Victory Question
» All I Want Is Freedom
» Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Virtual Corporations :: Universal Intelligence Agency-
Jump to: