ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Command

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: New Command   Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:12 pm

I hereby reclaim command of Task Force Crimson, with all titles, rights, and responsibilities. TFC will be operated primarily as an NPC force, though, and will remain "politically inactive." As it is a Task Force and not a government, there will be very little interaction between VMs involving TFC.

The only exception to this, is that all activity in the Peru/South America theater shall continue to be monitored and organized by Ghost, as he requested.

With that being said, TFC will be moving the Rockstar and her fleet towards Iraq. Estimated time of arrival should be between 2-3 weeks travel, since last known the Rockstar was near the southern tip of India.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: New Command   Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:18 am

Oh. So you think you can contract your way in Iraq to attack our good friends of ISIS, huh? Well, their report was that you didn't attack them, because you too far south. We, the Islamic Brotherhood, want proof that they were even there. We think you just posting that to have excuse for war on ISIS, and us Brotherhood. ISIS fights Kurdish, Syrian government, and dying Iraq corporate government. Uatia we respect still, but you make false claim of our ally ISIS attack to you. We and they have nothing to do with desert, only towns of Islamic Brotherhood and Islamic influence of lands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: New Command   Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Task Force Crimson isn't involved in any affairs in Iraq, and have been off-the-radar for months, last I've heard. It was a PMC patrol in Iraq that took fire from armed personnel. We assumed they were ISIS operators, but considering we have had no previous interaction with them, we are not 100% certain if the men responsible are indeed ISIS or not. All we know is that 12 armed personnel with two technicals engaged our patrol, and we were given no alternative other than to neutralize the threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aswad Black

PostSubject: Re: New Command   Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:13 am

I am sorry. I post on wrong spot. I read other post first then this post. This is post I responded to your last post in mistake. I make copy and paste to the other post, but you got message so I don't. I will respond to this post as quote on other post to make right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Command   

Back to top Go down

New Command
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1