ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Battle Group Movements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Battle Group Movements   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 pm

the URS Nobility 1st Fleet Carrier Battle Group has returned to port at NAS North Island where it will prep to be be refit with new Aurora Industries Tech at a California Port (CLASSIFIED). The URS Dawn 2nd Fleet Carrier Battle Group has replaced the URS Nobility and and has moved to its Location (CLASSIFIED).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Group Movements   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:33 pm

I hate to be the one to tell you, but we both came up (or, in fact, I came up with the name), with UDACOM. I think you left GPEO, and when you left GPEO, you left your Major rank with you. UDACOM, it NEVER had troops, tanks, ships, or any control over nukes. It had air defense and AWACS assets under its command. UDACOM is a GPEO branch, not a Ghost Eye branch. The ONLY GPEO Nukes re on board its submarines, this big arsenal you think of was dismantled for power plants, not stockpiled in the UDACOM Facilities. To point out the facts, the Cheyenne Facility is a Joint US Command, primarily for the defense of the US Region. GPEO would have only had a limited space and access there. UDACOM launched satellites, and on some of those launches those satellites were destroyed from failed launches you posted live.

I am not trying to be mean or anything, I am just trying to get you on the same page, and I really can tell that you are on some other page. As far as I can tell, you seem to think that you control 8 times more nukes than GPEO ever had, and 3 carriers with surface ships, and tanks that just don't exists in the VR-World. GPEO has actually reduced its tank size to only One Armored Army worth and 4 Divisions worth. From what I thought was in the 8,000's. From 8,000+ to 3,700+, and UDACOM had no control over ground units, so that leave any ground force out.

Ships, GPEO Naval Forces were not in San Diego, and the VMC disbanded, donating its ships to GPEO and the USN. A single ship requires lots of personnel to run properly, GPEO would logically have been able to sustain a navy of up to 68,000 personnel, but only has 64,000 personnel active. That is why only 4 of the 8 carriers are active, and why it wants to trade one carrier for 2 carrier fleets to Uatia.

I say AGAIN, if you have questions about any suspected flaws if GPEO assets, ASK, point out potential flaws so we can all to the research together, and I can point out the historical logic behind what I have researched. Unless we want to change the VR-World into a chaotic and unrealistic cluster of scenarios without any logical or realistic history, where we pull unlimited assets out of no where and can't ever be defeated by anything. In such case we might as well just forget the VR-World concept and just let everyone claim the same exact asset, so I can cave the Nimitz and you can have your own Nimitz, and I can have my own 9,000+ M-1 tanks and you can have that same number (even though only 9,000+ exist in the real world), we can just say we built them all in our factories, and that our factories were built before we ever though about building them until now. We can just tell the older factions they didn't put a time stamp of their establishment further back, in which case they can only start a 3 to 4 year long factory construction starting now and you just some how had it complete by 2007, when the world all started, and have been constructing things since then. (which is just not logical).

GPEO is still under the process of researching what it actually would have. And immediately toss away what we would not have. France, we ditched because we could never have invaded France alone, and France would never realistically surrender. If anything, we didn't invade, we politically got good with them, but never controlled their forces or factories, which is why we ditched the French Aviation. All GPEO really would have is a few French planes, and no Rafale's. I can go on and on about what GPEO had to ditch and lose (things it really never had), but I don't think you would be willing to give up what you don't have. Hopefully you will, to save from any arguments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: Battle Group Movements   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:53 pm

we already discussed this MONTHS AGO Dragnoxz and we came to an agreement........ are you going back on youre word?
im not reading alll three paragraphs im tired of reading also http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coup+d'etat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: Battle Group Movements   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:59 pm

URS Nobility 1st Fleet Carrier = Formaly USS Saratoga
URS Dawn =2nd Fleet Carrier Formally USS Midway used by VMC after the war then left in San Diego and reactivated by USVAF

URS Ronald Reagan= 1st Fleet Carrier Formally USS Ronald Reagan used by FSX Fleet then sent back to San Diego

We talked about this already and you agreed we where historically accurate.
If you choose to go back on youre word then i say you are insulting not only me but MC Sics and Uatia, and suspect you of trying to twist thing to youre own liking.

Now GET OFF MY LAWN! lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Group Movements   Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:35 am

I actually did much more research into the ships. I am really not even 100 % sure if what research I have now is accurate. I have checked and double checked over and over, and the data I keep coming up with is accurate. You should read my last post, or just leave the political section of the VR-World, and just stay a Uatian member. It is really not up to me to agree with you on ships we both just don't have. I also don't think it was FSXF that had it, I think it was VMC that had the Reagan, which then was given to GPEO, or the USN since FSXF was gone, but I am sure if it was a San Diego based ship, it was for sure given to GPEO, along with the San Diego area, but was not done much with, only collecting dust, and in need of some reactor fixing. And Uatia and GPEO is supposed to make an official deal about the Reagan, for 2 nearly ready CV's, but the Midway is going to Uatia for sure, it will just need to be overhauled after being a museum.

You should recognize the facts based on the research I done, or spend the weeks of research on your own and confirm for your self, and also understand that you really didn't have much power in GPEO, due to your lack of presence. Killer done a bit more than you in GPEO, and especially &nake and other members. And despite Killer leaving and doing what he did, if he had not taught me how to use ADE, GPEO would not have the bases in FSX that it has. I really don't think you have the respect for the work that has gone into GPEO, because if you had then you would still be in GPEO. I really don't think you were ever truly 100 % committed like Killer, $nake, and everyone else, even Rockstar was 100 % committed, so committed he wanted what was best for GPEO, and being misled by a current Uatian member, actually thought I was the root cause of GPEO's down fall back then, but it really was not. He actually spent time making a song because he loved GPEO so much, and was dedicated to it. Of course, it is easy to mislead someone who is dedicated by someone who could use that to undermine a persons vulnerability, by making them think the others of the group are not working as had as them, to put them against each other, and that is what happened, and we didn't have a war, so a lack of trust and too much ego lead to the members friction, forever damaging the GPEO's ability to grow. GPEO would be much different had Trinity and Rockstar never met in person, which lead to the domino effect of the GPEO Division and Depression, which we are still in. And here I am busting my ass to research to make everyone happy or actually point out what is and is not, based on the research I find, and the more I do, I find the world would have just never done a GPEO-FSXF war, because that was the US and a Corporate funded peace force clashing in VR-World, in fact, the US would have had a major civil war, GPEO would have submitted to the US (in which case would have been the FSXF), and became a rebel power operating out of the sticks, only to look elsewhere for national peace enforcement duty in the world. The misunderstanding between GPEO and FSXF would have been resolved and there would have never been a war, and most of the ships too old for service would have been sunk as targets, or still in the USN, or sold for scrap. I don't know where Uatia would be or if it would have existed. So, if you REALLY want to go all the way back, I can contact FSXF, apologies and just erase the GPEO history, say that when Braden shot me down for the first time when it all first happened, my Dragnoxz or SkyDragon character died right then and there, we can erase the VR-World existence. In which case, the entire GPEO would have been a paradox in the VR-World, and so would the war against FSXF and everything up until now, all history gone, as if it was some alternate reality. Or, we can just continue on, and do the best that we can based on research we find of VR-World historical locations and what happened, what is and is not in this fucked up reality, and try to get everyone on the same page. But, if we do go back, all this work will be gone, the recent Kurd research, the naval ships, all of the GPEO bases in Indonesia, the GPEO aircraft, the STMS, including the entire Uatian history, GONE, all paths gone. If so, it could even result in the Resident Evil time line of SPOND and my D&D style campaign I have going on, with Vortex devices, and everything can be erased (using that, and that be the only historical log left remaining, to be used as a alternate reality historical log of the VR-World). Which, that all would be a back up idea to close the VR-World as it is, and would give me peace of mind that all the work was done but not lost, still there to go back and look at, and I can just abandon the internet and focus on my real world education and say FUCK everyone on line, and fuck yet another hobby, and be done with it all. Like, I could focus on actually getting my GPA up into the very high 3.9's, learn the math I need to know, take ASFAB again, get a very good score, go to the nearest Air Force Base, get a degree in Aerospace, join the Air Force, become an officer and then a fighter pilot. That way I can just make a real world GPEO, or just say fuck it and become a hardcore Capitalist Corporate Thug and make wars happen in the real world, get in good with the CIA and Illuminati, and say fuck the humans of the world, they re so stupid and controllable we can make them wage war on them selves and we can make profits off of their stupidity. And I really don't want to mess the world up any more than it is, but it beats trying to fix it, because of so many stupid fucks don't get it that they are stupid enough to believe in what they believe so great they will kill and die for it all. So, fuck them, let them die. I would be fine killing a bunch of religious extremists while in the military, kill them ALL, fuck them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: Battle Group Movements   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:45 am

Blank Paper has more credibility than youre Research! Im beginning to think alot of the is pure BULLSHIT, and instead of leaving shit be you have to try and shift things youre way. You need to realize that im being realistic and what you are trying to do is make Uatia and the rest of the VR World pathetic thats why everyone is leaving and there are less than 10 people here. Maybe its time for someone else to lead this Behind the Scenes Political crap because you have only run it to the ground.
There is a reason its VIRTUAL WORLD dammit this is turning from fun to Boring and time wasting.

Now get off my ass and go worry about GPEO
Let me the CREATOR of UDACOM worry about my shit with Uatia and MC Sics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Group Movements   Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm

You are NOT the creator primary of UDACOM, you were the director till you left GPEO. You should leave the VR-World, because of your unrealistic claims of more than what everyone else has. Your lack of logical understanding is noticed, and someone like you does not need to be in the VR-World claiming you have more nukes than everyone, because that is what you claim. GPEO, 3 SSBN's, each with 20 nuke missiles, and 4 cruise missiles, is much less than your 800 nuke missiles claim. Putting our nuke count as it is using the proper research, it makes GPEO and Uatian nuke count around the same, but you claim several times more than GPEO and Uatia. You are the one in the wrong by not recognizing the research done. I have reduced GPEO's count by 80 %, but yet it is like you are claiming that you have all of the US arsenal. Just do us all a favor and leave the VR-World with your stolen version of GPEO's UDACOM. LEAVE or get on the same page as everyone else, beaus it looks like YOU are the only one. And you are not in on the Behind the Scenes, so you just don't know what is what, and you are not reliable and are closed-minded regarding the research I have done, because you KNOW I am right about it. The UDACOM of GPEO will be under the command of a different person, because UDACOM is a GPEO organization, not your personal detachment. A Major does not influence a General. Stop trying to sabotage the VR-World toward your personal power hungry ways, you are starting to sound like ACC did, and we don't need another AC claiming all of the B-1's, M-1,s A-10's, all of the world, etc. We are TRYING to get the VR-World to a more realistic and accurate assets world, so we can actually determine things properly with logical outcomes, not trying to make unlimited forces and approach it unrealistically.

GPEO went from thousands of nukes instantly to only 60 (based on proper research), how am I trying to make it all toward a GPEO favor. Same with tanks when I thought we had 8,000, and had to reduce it to 3,000, or maybe even less, we might not even had that, I am STILL researching. Proper research stays, and becomes a fact. You probably did some research and confirmed my research to be true, and are just not happy with it. GPEO has been around a long time, it is logical for it to be powerful, but not invincible, so quit whining about the facts and accept them and do your own research.

It is like you think I am trying to hinder everyone else, but in fact I am trying to help everyone. And when I go to point out that you are doing things wrong or that you would not have something in the VR-World, because I researched and figured you would want to know, you get mad. It is easy to give a baby candy, but what happens when you go to take it back ? Sorry I thought you had those things, but since I wanted to make sure, and time has gone by and you stained in your mind that you actually have what you think you have, and I end up doing the research and finding out you don't, you get mad. If only you knew how I feel having be the one to tell you that.

Since I basically invented the VR-World concept, it is logical that I would feel like I am responsible to do all of the other factions research, since they are too lazy or unwilling to do it their self, so of course it is easy to make me look like the bad guy and make everyone leave based on the belief that I am trying to control them. I have lessened GPEO's power by 80 %, if this was Civ-3, we would go from 10 city's to 2. The VR-World does NOT need you if you are going to make blind claims of everything, without having anything to back it up. I understand this, so I am doing lots of research into GPEO assets. And you should not complain or cry about GPEO's stuff when I have done the research to confirm what GPEO has, but you should research into what GPEO has, get the numbers of the ships, the tanks, the locations and facilities, and go and contact the officers that were on those ships at the time, and find out straight from them. I did not do that research for someone like you to come and discredit it, and be bullied by someone who thinks they have the GPEO's UDACOM, when you know that I came up with the name and you messed with the satellites and AWACS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Group Movements   

Back to top Go down

Battle Group Movements
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1