ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Crusade Of The 2nd Millennium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz'
Admin

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Crusade Of The 2nd Millennium   Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:56 am

Crusade Of The 2nd Millennium-

MC Sics proposed a sort of Crusade scenario.

In response to the ISIS, from what I gathered, Christians and Jews would rise up and congregate in the region where ISIS is oppressing, and fight them in a brutal holy war. I would imagine the method of implementation to be simple. Christian and Jew leaders would announce a calling and the Vatican and Jerusalem would declare a holy war onto the Jihadist ISIS. American, European, and other cells would assemble and fund such power to take on ISIS.

Here is an idea of how to implement such task in the VR-World.

1. Find location for assembly of Crusaders.

2. Estimate numbers of Crusades and form units.

3. Initiate attack of ISIS in various regions.

Who will play the role of ISIS ? Well, I would like to think the leaders of the groups putting this all together.

I propose that Uatia take the role of the Christian/Jew side, and Reverends group secretly (Black Ops) operates as the Islamic side (ISIS), and the leaders of both groups would play the role of the leaders of the enemy of the Christian/Jew side.

It would make a hardcore cluster fuck in Iraq, and Official Uatia could be allied with the Christian/Jew side officially in the mainstream.

-

Though, I propose Uatia send War Keepers to instigate Turkey to lure Kurds to the north, so ISIS can push them out of N-Iraq, and THEN when it is time, Uatia secure the Kurd areas to the north, and WIPE ISIS out, with the Crusader forces. This will enable Uatia to attain N-Iraq, after the ISIS kills everyone in the Kurdish regions they take, in a mass purification campaign. This will give Uatia a reason to execute its Genocide Campaign against ISIS, and the civilians that openly welcomed ISIS into their towns, for they are criminals who supported the evil extremists ISIS. They deserve punishment by Uatia.

In game, both sides would use mostly Eastern or Western equipment, making both sides about equal. If at all possible, a war fare should be edited to have blue and op for having all of the weapons to chose from, as well as vehicles.

Below is the best suited forces.

Uatia Blue - Uses old Corporatist assets (Western stuff, because of high demand for weapons immediately).
ISIS Red - Uses old Al Qaeda assets (Eastern stuff)

Any ideas on this, anyone ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Of The 2nd Millennium   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:44 am

I, actually, find this to be a fairly decent idea, so long as the warfare part takes place in ArmA 2, running vanilla, with the optional client-side mods of @JSRS (much more accurate sounds for realism), @Blastcore_Visuals (much more accurate visuals for explosives and smoke, such as wind drift added to smoke grenades), and @ivd (allows for individualized grass density and view-distances, for those who have low-end computers like myself. Grass bogs down gameplay immensely. This would add a level of fairness.)

Furthermore, I can talk to my guys to see if they'd be willing to play as OPFOR as "commanders" within the ISIS forces, but with the contract Uatia has with us, it'd be more beneficial for us to play BLUFOR with Uatia, and allow one or two players to act as OPFOR, simply to keep the AI and enemy HQ substantial against us, but still allow for us to maintain the PvE aspect against an "unofficial" faction without actual players in it. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Of The 2nd Millennium   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 pm

I was thinking Reverend and MC Sics secretly play as ISIS, while Uatia and Magnum members work together (Or play the Crusaders). You see, while you guys set up road side bombs with satchels, mines and other random things, your members will play as they normally do, sniping, lot of tanks, recon, etc.

Might need to schedule a weekend for such ops, and NOT let any members of any groups know you will play as ISIS, or else it will ruin the realistic feel of an actual engagement with real enemies. As long as they (your members) don't know you are on the other side, or suspect it, then the battle will be real to them. Message to them Allah Akbar, talk like Islamic fucks would about America and all who don't like Islam. Play the role of ISIS.

I think it will be fun for you guys to be setting up road side bombs for them, and mines and RPG ambushes with AI and (having AI on no fire, then at right moment, unleash and open fire), and place those road block sand bag wall things in towns, but make infantry accessible, with hidden gun nests all in towns, etc. And I mean have friendlies take towns in random places while you set up a town with heavily guarded fucks.

Like, control the battlefield, by ordering your members to focus on specific areas, using the TS for a command center, telling them to take which town first, and actually command your factions (let them think you are monitoring the maps, and maybe use another computer to play as commander of your side, while using the other computer to play as ISIS.

So, while you guys set a town up with AI and tactical spots, they could be engaging or holding an area the ISIS (you, secretly controlling) will be attacking somewhere. Not sure how you guys like that idea, but shoot a response to how you feel about it all.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Of The 2nd Millennium   Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Using ArmA 2 on Warfare would make a simple platform to use for everyone, and having players on both sides. One or two ISIS (OPFOR) commanding the AI, and everyone else on BLUFOR. Should make for a decent setup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Of The 2nd Millennium   Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:41 am

Ok, so whoever can get on ArmA-2, I guess. I would set up the warfare first, having you and MC be on opposing sides to command each side so it don't get out of order, set up positions on whatever sides (not engage in combat), capture proper towns and set up defenses in towns, then go town by town, and battle for each. Like, ISIS side sets up in a town, Uatian team stands by (no rushing, keep it on step by step terms), then when everything is set up on each side, begin attacks, once town is secure or defended, go back to drawing board, document it, etc. Make sure at the end to take image of results. We can go over the statistics after based on numbers of forces from battle. I would also record some footage if possible, then up-load it somewhere, and we take proper clips and maybe make a video in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Of The 2nd Millennium   

Back to top Go down

Crusade Of The 2nd Millennium
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1