ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Captured Bases From IRF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Captured Bases From IRF   Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 am

Yesterday, me Hotzoner and FSXAA Maverick Destroyed IRF's missile base. Then me and Cricket captured Interlaken MIL. Killer (codenamed IndiaRomeoFoxtrot (IRF)) shot that C-5 down i captured the base with when i was on the ground. Then i got into a eurofighter and shot killer.
Our allies have notified killer did bomb another base of ours without GPEO members online or in the session.
Today me and my brother have captured three other bases from IRF with troops supplied from GPEO. LSMM, LSMD and LSMA have been captured, while my brother gave me air cover.
LSMM:

LSMD:

LSMA:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Dragnoxz'
Admin

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Captured Bases From IRF   Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:55 pm

Dammit, was this a GPEO C-5 ? No, can't be, if it is a C-5M, we never had those. We just got C-5A's in our inventory. But if it WAS, dammit. I ma get a STICK (I'll have to edit the aircraft inventory list).

I been doing research into old ops, finding interesting historical data.

(Though, I think it would be more safe to say these events didn't happen, though this needs a sort of audit).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com

Captured Bases From IRF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1