ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World Empty
PostSubject: Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World   Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Over the past few days a series of events have occurred that have just ticked me off to no greater end. As a result I am disbanding Uatia from this VR World. I am posting my final thoughts, wishes and my will of inheritance. I will start with my final thoughts.

When I restarted Uatia in this VR World I expected to come back to a half decent VR World who's leaders of Virtual Militaries had some honor. Instead I come back to this half assed VR World in ruin with only a few factions remaining who have some decency. The VR World that Uatia had "fallen off" of was a great place where VMs thrived and respected each other. Now all I have seen so far is cowards, ABSOLUTE TOTAL DISRESPECT and a bunch of people (not worthy of the title leader) who have no concept of reality. I will mention no names on this resignation as I am not here to start the text version of World War 3. However I will state actions that have disappointed me. So! Without further wait, let us begin!

Since when do you take over the world's 3rd superpower overnight? Umm, excuse me? Am I missing something here? Russia has SOME of the best military hardware in the world, nuclear capabilities and a moderate military. I suppose DONALD DUCK is just gonna waltz right into the Kremlin and take over Russia over night?! NO I DON'T THINK SO! Judging by the events in world war 2 and the advancements in technology I would estimate that it would take AT LEAST ten years to take over that country IF you had the power to do so. On a more moderate scale I would say 15 years if you count resistance movements and the fact that the country is THREE TIMES THE SIZE OF THE U.S.

Now, on to something else. I recently witnessed a virtual space shuttle launch. The shuttle was launched, made it to space, delivered a Satellite and THEN CRASHED INTO EARTH! Now, that was a bit disappointing but what was more disappointing is the fact that it was a public OFFICIAL launch and after the shuttle crashed, the show was labeled a test and rescheduled. So what now? Are we playing god here? WE SCRAPED THE BODIES OUT OF THE CRATER AND THEY MIRACULOUSLY LIVED!
HELLO!
Or am I mistaken? The launch was official but now all of a sudden it was just a test?
Either way, someone please explain.

Don't even get me started on Scar Creek and the whole nuke incident!

Oh yes, LEST WE FORGET! The pseudo tactics of disbanding your VM just to turn around and create a new one under a new name with a mind of VENGEANCE!
Well let's see here. I just died and now GOD ITSELF HAS RESURRECTED ME, GAVE ME A NEW NAME AND TOLD ME TO MAKE A NEW FACTION!
Fuckin cowards.

Ahh, one more rant then we can get on with wishes.
I do recall several nuclear blasts in the middle east. While I suppose this is a legit move that could happen in real life (hope not or else god save us all) IT IS A FUCKING COWARD'S MOVE! Someone needs to grow a pair of balls and either surrender or disband appropriately. Ahh, what do I know? I am just a dictator hiding down in the corners of the earth overrating myself. However! I do know more than the coward that nuked himself! That's a fact!

Now! On to my wishes.
Hmm.... this one is hard! Not really though. Call me when this VR World gets it's shit straight.

It seems we have almost reached the end of this message.
Last but not least I must list my will of inheritance!

Bermuda will go to Dragnoxz himself. This is his island to do with it what he wants. List it as GPEO or keep it private I don't care.

North Cameroon will go to NO ONE and will become a neutral territory.

North Vietnam will go to GPEO.

Libya and Myanmar are not Uatian territories, they are protectorates and as a result will become neutral territory.

All Uatian military hardware will be moved to undisclosed locations and will be kept in our possession. JUST INCASE THIS VR WORLD STOPS FUCKING AROUND!

That is all. I bid everyone farewell for now.
Signed: MC Sics on 2/12/2010 at 23:35 Hours GMT -7
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World   Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:39 pm

We second this statement, and will also be disbanding from the VR world. I will give details on what is to happen to our assets in our forum section
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World   Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 pm

agreed chanmike drove me crazy and there is no structure here for once i can agree with spartacus how sad is that

my land is to go to tanden along with everything i own
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World   Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:51 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
agreed chanmike drove me crazy and there is no structure here for once i can agree with spartacus how sad is that

I hope EVERYONE knows that it is NOT the VR-World that is messed up, it is some of the newer factions in it that claim EVERYTHING to be theirs. For example, they like to announce that they won everything when they start up, but in fact they own NOTHING. Like GPEO, Uatia and even VMC long ago, we all earned out stuff over time, not in one time.

Another thing you guys incharge of factions don't realize is that there is only ONE Natrual VR-World, and that when you disband, your borders stay the same, your equipment and craft become stored in mothballs by your forces, or they just rot away. Those who left for that other false VR-World which is owned by someone, which has rules of how to do everything have all ether died off, or jsut wanted to have more power, control, and personal pride of their lands. As if they though this VR-World as like the game 'Risk'. MAny probably didn't even read the fine print on the description of each group, system, government, how to run a faction logically, using common sense. By building up, rebelling in a region, learning the area as if you were rebelling in the real world. Instead of taking control over the world they should have been worrying bout their own land, their own members, their own structure rather than everyone elses.

I am deeply sadened that factions only blamed the VR-World as an excuse to disband, without recognizing that it was the other factions that were messed up thinking they could do what ever, own and have unlimited things. I also pity those who made and or whent to that other false VR-World.

The VR-World exist and will alwayse exist. Your factions will continue to exist untill you stop acting liek factions, remove your site frim existance, and dissapear all together. Even FSXM still has a site, they operated out of the Carrabian, and will if they return. Same goes for other factions. FSXCG, Uatia, PCVM, etc. Though some factions have donated their land and equipment off to other factions, and that is a mistake on their part because all they have worked for will be lost if they go to establish another faction, or the sme one some time in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World   Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:12 pm

ok i will remain in caves with my men untill i come back ... untill then

-thanks
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World   Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 am

Admin wrote:
cnl.falcon wrote:

I hope EVERYONE knows that it is NOT the VR-World that is messed up, it is some of the newer factions in it that claim EVERYTHING to be theirs. For example, they like to announce that they won everything when they start up, but in fact they own NOTHING. Like GPEO, Uatia and even VMC long ago, we all earned out stuff over time, not in one time.

Another thing you guys incharge of factions don't realize is that there is only ONE Natrual VR-World, and that when you disband, your borders stay the same, your equipment and craft become stored in mothballs by your forces, or they just rot away. Those who left for that other false VR-World which is owned by someone, which has rules of how to do everything have all ether died off, or jsut wanted to have more power, control, and personal pride of their lands. As if they though this VR-World as like the game 'Risk'. MAny probably didn't even read the fine print on the description of each group, system, government, how to run a faction logically, using common sense. By building up, rebelling in a region, learning the area as if you were rebelling in the real world. Instead of taking control over the world they should have been worrying bout their own land, their own members, their own structure rather than everyone elses.

I am deeply sadened that factions only blamed the VR-World as an excuse to disband, without recognizing that it was the other factions that were messed up thinking they could do what ever, own and have unlimited things. I also pity those who made and or whent to that other false VR-World.

The VR-World exist and will alwayse exist. Your factions will continue to exist untill you stop acting liek factions, remove your site frim existance, and dissapear all together. Even FSXM still has a site, they operated out of the Carrabian, and will if they return. Same goes for other factions. FSXCG, Uatia, PCVM, etc. Though some factions have donated their land and equipment off to other factions, and that is a mistake on their part because all they have worked for will be lost if they go to establish another faction, or the sme one some time in the future.

Just remember you "Direct" one of the factions that did some disappointing stuff.
So who are you to talk? Oh, why am I wasting my time? GPEO is total freedom and you will just blame it on the members.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World   Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uatia's Disbanding from the VR World
Page 1 of 1