ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Hell, With Love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
From Hell, With Love

From Hell, With Love Empty
PostSubject: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Hello.

We are a Mercenary Faction. We fight for profit. We have read about everything in this VR World. Being a Mercenary force, we operate from neutral territory. We fight to defend neutral territory. We have been in contact with another faction, and have received their supplies. I understand your concern that it may be one of Spartacus' factions, but I assure you, it was not one of his factions, nor was it the FSXAA, Killer's, or $nake's.

Thank you for your acknowledgment.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:31 am

Can you prove its none of them??
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
From Hell, With Love

PostSubject: Re: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 am

The admin will be properly informed of our supplier over skype. He is the only one that needs to know due to the nature of our work.

Back to top Go down
From Hell, With Love

PostSubject: Re: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 pm

$nake wrote:

Also, if we were one of those people, the first thing we would have done was to pay ourselves to strike the GPEO. And let us take a look at our strike. Spartacus would've used JDAMs. Same with killer. Neither would specify the ordinance. Also, both would have used payware that was probably torrented, not freeware. If you look at our picture, it shows Kirk Olsson's F-16. Our posture does not match that of Spartacus, or Killer, so that shows that we are not those people.
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

PostSubject: Re: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:09 pm

From Hell, With Love wrote:
$nake wrote:

Also, if we were one of those people, the first thing we would have done was to pay ourselves to strike the GPEO. And let us take a look at our strike. Spartacus would've used JDAMs. Same with killer. Neither would specify the ordinance. Also, both would have used payware that was probably torrented, not freeware. If you look at our picture, it shows Kirk Olsson's F-16. Our posture does not match that of Spartacus, or Killer, so that shows that we are not those people.
Ok, then why did you attack us? noone here has a quarrel with us. And we WILL have one with you if you don't stop bombing us for no reason, I demand to know who hired you to bomb us, as we are doing no wrong, only trying to keep peace in the area I LIVE IN IN REAL LIFE, WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I CHOSE TO HAVE MICHIGAN, OHIO, AND INDIANA!? For pete sakes, you are really immature to fight for no reason. If you don't stop it soon, and if the admin does not do anything about it, I will personally see to it that every neutral area of land is nuked off the face of the earth. I am NOT standing to this kind of thing. FSXCG is one of our allies, and they won't like it either, and THEY (unlike us) are prepaired.
Back to top Go down
From Hell, With Love

PostSubject: Re: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 pm

FSXVM wrote:
From Hell, With Love wrote:
$nake wrote:

Ok, then why did you attack us? noone here has a quarrel with us. And we WILL have one with you if you don't stop bombing us for no reason, I demand to know who hired you to bomb us, as we are doing no wrong, only trying to keep peace in the area I LIVE IN IN REAL LIFE, WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I CHOSE TO HAVE MICHIGAN, OHIO, AND INDIANA!? For pete sakes, you are really immature to fight for no reason. If you don't stop it soon, and if the admin does not do anything about it, I will personally see to it that every neutral area of land is nuked off the face of the earth. I am NOT standing to this kind of thing. FSXCG is one of our allies, and they won't like it either, and THEY (unlike us) are prepaired.

We are a mercenary faction. Our reason for bombing you is that we were paid to do so. However, we were only paid for that one hit, and have not been given another hit on you. You can also pay for us to hit another faction as well. We have no personal quarrel with you. It's just business. We have stopped bombing you, however that is as long as no one pays us to attack you. That goes for any other faction. And saying that we fight for no reason is false. We fight for money. Plain and simple.

Oh and this is to all factions: Although we are a mercenary faction, we will fight to defend any neutral territory. Whether we get paid or not.

If anyone is interested in hiring us, contact me on skype:

from.hell.with.love
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 am

Using different craft has nothing to say about who you are. Anyone can download the Kirk Olssen F-16, even sparaticus and killer.
So if you think just saying that is proof, then your statement is incorrect.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
From Hell, With Love

PostSubject: Re: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 am

I expected you to still be skeptical. Frankly, there is no way to defiantly prove that we are, or aren't killer or spartacus. However, our posture, despite the aircraft, still doesn't "fit the puzzle" if you will. Also, our language, grammar, spelling, and overall typing is clearly different from killer or spartacus.

It is clear that you will probably be skeptical no matter what I say. I understand that. You have been back-stabbed at least twice by those two people, and it's a shame that those people won't leave you alone, even though it is clear they have lost. They have also created a bad name for any faction that comes in, like mine for example, since you will have to check that they aren't those people. It's a pity that new factions will have a bad name because of a conflict they weren't involved in. All they have to blame is those two individuals, and hopefully, they have already backed off and gave up.
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

PostSubject: QUARREL SETTLED, ALL MISUNDERSTANDING   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:56 am

KMCH was, indeed bombed, and oddly, it help us figure out what was wrong with the one runway cracking and stressing...Renevations will begin to repair it, and we will in time, have it ready again.
Back to top Go down
FSXVM

PostSubject: Re: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:21 pm

The FSXVG has disbanned, and please, FHWL, I wil contact you on skype, and please, since there is no possability of war, etc. I would like to know who hired you to bomb us when we were still going, as I would like to talk to their leader, about working with them. It's a new day, the FSXVG is gone, and I'm now doing what I REALLY wanted to do. I didn't want to have a VM in the first place. I wanted to just run my little VA, and go on with it. Thus now, I would like to talk about working, (shipping), for VMs, and, you, and the VM that hired you to bomb us, I want to ask first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Hell, With Love   From Hell, With Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Hell, With Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Virtual Corporations-
Jump to: