ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TFC Chinese Uprising

Go down 
+6
Stinger
MC Sics
TFC-Ghost
OMBU Nick Bernow
Dragnoxz
TFC-Archer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

TFC Chinese Uprising Empty
PostSubject: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Leaflets have been dropped into the following:
Dalian
Shenyang
Changchua
Harbia
Tianjin
Jinan
Quingdao
Shenzhen
The objective was to show the people that their station in life can be much better if they revolt and join us. We expect a civilian uprising soon, possibly within a few days to a week. Once the uprising starts TFC will secure the areas.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Leaflets have been doped over Beijing, same objective as before.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Yea, just remember, what if some group deopped leaflets like "The Zeitgeist" over in your home town, designed to anger everyone into hating their government. What would you do ? Shoot them down, or join up ? Take into consideration how you would react based upon something like that, then make your judgement. Remember, you know your cause is good and would help them all, but, how do they think ? Is it a trick or a threat to them ? I am part of the Zeitgeist Movement, and have tried to show everyone, but they say it is rubish. It is the same as what you are doing, and they might not want to change, they might feel threatened by craft flying over dropping leaflets telling them their government is bad for them. They might see you as the true threat, trying to exploite them for something, or might be fearful of change. Remember your reaction to the Zeitgeist, and take into count what Communist China would think about Capitalist greed, which is rich in their minds all the time, due to Chinese News outlits. N-Koreas want to Unite with S-Koreans, but both Governemts hate the other, and are fearful of the outcome of change, so they oppress their nations and get both sides to think the other side is harmful to one another.

I would base your thought to how you would react to "The Zeitgeist Movement" as how these Chinese Citizens would react to your leaflets. Some will join, but the Chinese Government wont. Remember this would only benefit your group, and not China, and many Chinese don't take too kindly to outsiders trying to change their ways. Remember you are dealig with a Community that has been wround for Thousands of Years. Persians traded with them long ago. I can give you a Chinese Contact, or you can find some. Go on You Tube, find Chinese Videos, use "www.wordmonkey.info, to translate Chinese To English, so you get a better understanding how they feel toward Japan, the USA, etc. It will take time, but it is worth the knowledge. Take this VR-World as a Real one, and how actual individuals would react to something, like how you reacted to the Zeitgeist Movement.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 pm

I know FULLY well what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm with Dragon on this one, he seems to make a great point
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:51 pm

You people don't get it do you? The leaflets are designed to only have a small insurgent population uprise against their government. Civilian demonstrations, sabotage, possible armed conflict (weapons smuggling ftw), essentially anything to make our takeover easier. I fully know it will take a pretty good amount of time to secure that area and fight off the PLA... however I believe that we can, with proper co-ordination.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm

vSky News- 10/19/20-Dalian, China- There was a riot through the eastern part of one of China's largest cities, Dalian. Armed gunman fired on police and PLA soldiers in the city. Death toll is 120+, including 35 police and PLA troops, as of 0100Zulu. Chinese leaders blame leaflets dropped from Korean aircraft preaching about freedom, free market, and denouncing the Communist government. Task Force Crimson has confirmed the drop of about 20,000 leaflets over Manchuria, with many more to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY19XWWLSXQ
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:04 pm

vSkyNews 10/20/2010- Dalian, China- After a second straight day of violent protests in Dalian, Chinese officials have released a statement saying that, "...[The] Chinese government may use [any] necessary options to suppress the protests...." These protests and riots come after weeks of dissenting opinions on new laws restricting more of the Free Market-style economy, along with the Korean-Japanese coalition known as Task Force Crimson dropping propaganda leaflets denouncing the Chinese government and their new policies, and glorifying capitalism and it's benefits.

Last nights death-toll from the riot in eastern Dalian has reached 214, including 63 police and military deaths. There was another 400 injured.

Stay tuned for more updates on the situation in China
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 pm

I am SICKENED by your latest attempts to persuade these hard working people to fall to the laziness of the west. As the commander of an official former communist faction, I will be the first to say that these people are perfectly fine without your terrible capitalistic nonsense! Under the principles of communism, these people are all equal and live an honest hard working life. Now you come over here with promises of equal opportunity, free market and freedom for all and all you will succeed in doing is ruining these peoples lives with class barriers. The rich, the mid class and the poor. I WILL NOT STAND BY AND LET THIS HAPPEN!
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Yes... because these people look perfectly content...
TFC Chinese Uprising _4418310
TFC Chinese Uprising 2004-711
TFC Chinese Uprising 2004-111
TFC Chinese Uprising 2005-210
TFC Chinese Uprising 2007-110
TFC Chinese Uprising Chines10
TFC Chinese Uprising Povert10

This is sickening, alarming, and frighting. You call our market a freemarket yet you have yet to ask us how our economic system works... maybe if you do then you'll learn something interesting.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:34 pm

It sure is easy to pick out the worst of the worst, so I shall pick out the best of the best.

TFC Chinese Uprising F200707110814361923015603

TFC Chinese Uprising Specialreports_2edb.china-super-rich-cartier-e1284695773233

TFC Chinese Uprising China-cheer-404_676901c

TFC Chinese Uprising 0420_C48

Oh hey look! Its Jackie!
TFC Chinese Uprising Jackie-chan

There is nothing wrong with these people. I never had these problems in my communist Uatia. I think it is time you took a lesson from a former communist leader and stop being so closed minded. There is nothing wrong with communism, only the people who lead it. Every form of government has it's flaws. The Communist flaw is it was written without the human greed and power lust factor in mind. And don't attempt to school me on democracy. I've tried all government forms.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:51 pm

The only reason TFC wants to get into China is for the industry, not for the Chinese. With Capitalism, many will start poor, and those slums you pointed out are nothing like the slums of Africa so if you truly care about people then go run a campaign in Sierra Leone or Liberia. These slums are brought upon by the recent Capitalist campaigns in China. Under Communism, China has no poor. Everyone is truly equal, not divided by classes and money. Everyone has a home, whether it is small or big, it is all available to the needs of the Chinese Citizens, not the rich. Under Capitalism, the rich take advantage of the poor. Under Communism the there is no poor, and everyone is content. Communists work hard at the start and end up truly free. Under Capitalism, the rich own the working class, and the poor are starving and oppressed, starvation is allowed while the rich throw away food with no remorse or care or empathy of the poor. Capitalism has it's way that it allows for the poor to starve off. Communism is good because everyone has proper health care and free education. Hence the (Peoples) Republic of China. I see better cities in China than America, I see happy Chinese who would be poor under Capitalism, and I see unhappy Chinese who would be rich and greedy under Capitalism. It is how it is meant to be in China, with the poor being fed, while the rich keep their ego down.

TFC Chinese Uprising China_790596c
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:06 pm

If I may say something here, i agree with Sics. I think your movement is unlawful against the people of China. If they even let you have control, you will ruin the current country. HOWEVER, if a moderate such as me or Sics takes control of China, we would leave it much the same. But, I do agree China needs changing, therefore, I am recommending the G.U.D thake China in as a protectorate.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
If I may say something here, i agree with Sics. I think your movement is unlawful against the people of China. If they even let you have control, you will ruin the current country. HOWEVER, if a moderate such as me or Sics takes control of China, we would leave it much the same. But, I do agree China needs changing, therefore, I am recommending the G.U.D thake China in as a protectorate.

Again ask me how our system GOD DAMN works before you start saying shit, and don't ask Ghost he doesn't know SHIT! Your just acting like a close minded FUCK right now. You have also not asked us our plans for China, yet you ASSUME you know what the hell we're doing! IT's best to know what's going on before you do anything.

I'm not going to get into a philosophical debate over whichever political system is good, better, or best, they all have their advantages and draw backs.

Now... we will be proceeding as planed, however you need to ask us what we're doing before you start making assumptions.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:50 am

I am not closed minded, clearly you are for not just opening regular diplomatic relations with the Chinese whenn that seems to be the better option.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:20 am

I would really love to continue this conversation with you, however it has reached the level of pointlessness, since you clearly have no idea what's going on and refuse to learn. Either you learn or you don't. I'm not going to be affected by this either way. The operations, WILL proceed as planned. If other VMs decide to join the operations sessions they will not be acknowledged, because my VM is not at full combat strength and would not be able to sufficiently fight off an attack.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:00 am

TFC-Archer wrote:
OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:

Again ask me how our system GOD DAMN works before you start saying shit, and don't ask Ghost he doesn't know SHIT! Your just acting like a close minded FUCK right now. You have also not asked us our plans for China, yet you ASSUME you know what the hell we're doing! IT's best to know what's going on before you do anything.

I'm not going to get into a philosophical debate over whichever political system is good, better, or best, they all have their advantages and draw backs.

Now... we will be proceeding as planed, however you need to ask us what we're doing before you start making assumptions.

With an attitude like that I don't think anyone will ask you anything. I might get a wild hair up my ass but I don't go around dishing out personal insults like that. I think you owe Bernow an apology. None of us here except you flew off the handle like that. That is something a little kid does. Act your age.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:02 am

TFC-Archer wrote:
I would really love to continue this conversation with you, however it has reached the level of pointlessness, since you clearly have no idea what's going on and refuse to learn. Either you learn or you don't. I'm not going to be affected by this either way. The operations, WILL proceed as planned. If other VMs decide to join the operations sessions they will not be acknowledged, because my VM is not at full combat strength and would not be able to sufficiently fight off an attack.

My group ain't shit right now either and I will recognize all attacks. If you are going to be like that then we (GUD) won't recognize you PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:26 am

I Stinger, of the new founded Chinese Communist Assistance Force (CCAF) have successfully launched a Counter Revolution with the blessings of the Chinese Government District and the PLA. My movement, with the assistance of the PLA; will crush all rebel forces that do not lay down their arms in the next 48 hours. The Government District has granted me full authority to stage operations out of Beijing International Airport and nearby facilities. If continued disobedience continues by capitalist revolutionaries, they will be deported straight to the ocean, or executed on sight as a public demonstration.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:28 am

If these capitalist revolutionaries don't like the Chinese way of life; they can LEAVE. The TFC will not have any part of China, or its cities.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:36 am

And just for the record, ISAF has started the restoration of 2 Typhoon class submarines yesterday to add to the one that was already captured. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:05 am

What's the usefulness of a boomer if you don't have any nukes? Lord knows that they are terrible (especially the Typhoon) at antisubmarine warfare.

By the way, humor me this. What port did you get them at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:52 am

keep in mind nukes aren't everything. there are plenty of conventionals out there
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Also keep in mind that three were stripped in the '90s, and have been scrapped. There were only six. Two are scheduled to be scrapped and one is active.

And the Typhoon is not capable of being an SSGN, none have been converted to being a guided missile sub. Therefore, it cannot carry conventional missiles.

What were the NAMES of the ports?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:50 pm

SCHEDULED. not scrapped yet. and near the city Severodvinsk. Anything is possible even conversion. When i come to think about it i may not even need to convert a thing. now buzz off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFC Chinese Uprising   TFC Chinese Uprising Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFC Chinese Uprising
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Nationally Sovereign Factions :: 04 Task Force Crimson-
Jump to: