ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something smells

Go down 
+10
NZRAF-SkyRyder13
TheFalcon
TFC-Archer
Dragnoxz
rubendal
TFC-Ghost
OMBU Nick Bernow
MC Sics
$nake
FSX Capital Guardians
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Something smells - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

FSX Capital Guardians wrote:
Just one thing:
Our forces are to remain in the control of the local government.

And please, leave the CG section open. I would like our group to serve as a role model, and our actions, a lesson to future VMs.

No G.U.D. or R.C.O.E. forces will touch the local government. Our forces will only be present to assist the former C.G. forces, to keep the region a G.U.D. protectorate and to build the memorial park in D.C.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
rubendal

rubendal

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:08 pm

TO CG: Wondering when you'll come back to the VW. Seems to me you left once before, and got tired of the shit over there too.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 pm

I just want to know how everyone sits in the world ? https://ittn.rpg-board.net/summery-f12/political-compass-t241.htm
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:24 pm

rubendal wrote:
TO CG: Wondering when you'll come back to the VW. Seems to me you left once before, and got tired of the shit over there too.

Something I didn't say earlier, I am willing to negotiate the return of D.C. to the C.G. in case Fury wakes up tomorrow and has a "why did I do that" moment. But my offer only stands for Fury. No one else.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Guard detail in OMBU embassy will do two things, A) We will lkeep peace, and B) we will also help the GUD with whatever it needs
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:13 am

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Guard detail in OMBU embassy will do two things, A) We will lkeep peace, and B) we will also help the GUD with whatever it needs

I heard that you got owned, by FSXCG, losing all your bases and sht. If you lost all your sht, how are you getting around ? Are you using trains, cars, boats, horses, camels, walking, bikeing, using a fat fuck to roll around ? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 am

there he goes. chasing the biggest force once again....
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Actually, most of my stuff did not get destroyed because i moved it all before the battle. I have a deal with the state governments that i can use any airports i want, they just did not realize it at the time.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:38 pm

oh yea sure, You moved it all. You are just makin it up as you go. well, where is it moved then, so i can BOMB THE SHIT OUTTA IT.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Well, I don't know about a lot of it. But there was some stuff moved as I was there. I recall 1 C-130 and a few A-10s.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:41 pm

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MOVE A-10s?! Of all things... You could have moved fighter planes instead....
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:47 pm

If you do remember correctly sics, i also moved a tanker, and a couple F-16s
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
If you do remember correctly sics, i also moved a tanker, and a couple F-16s

Lol, you still cannot function fully as a legit VM with 3 F16s, a tanker, and a C130 and some slack National Guard troops. CG kicked yo ASS imo
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:25 pm

We aren't leaving. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

FSX Capital Guardians wrote:
We aren't leaving. Sorry.

O.o?
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Something smells - Page 2 Peace10
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Now if anyone mucks with our new friend the CG. Then they must prepare for death.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:05 pm

yay... now were all friends with the CG...
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:57 pm

well until i saw that CG came back i was going to volunteer to watch over CG territory not as extra land just protecting it from invaders im glad to have you back fury to tell you the truth i modeled FSFR after CG the way you guys chose a location and thats where your from thats it. I liked that and it worked so thats what i did now nick here...

i dont like to bash people especialy in front of everyone but nick, your relly pissing me off youve been in the VW for a month and some how you have a sattelite system, and a fully functional fleet even after you were bombed like britan in world war 2 you claim to have moved everything you barely have the member base to support a faction, now ive been a part of vms for a very long time and ihate to bring this up but UFF was a complete utter faliure Fury will know what im talking about the only ones in it where me and carpenter and carpenter hid me away so he could blame all his fuck-ups on me. you need members to run something it doesnt work, 2nd you dont know half your basses you go oh hey i want ohio then took it FSFR started when dragon suggested OMDM so i started there then when i got more members i took a cessna and went looking for more basses i even found a small dirt patch and turned it into a monster airbase which is now my topsecret base, i found a naval base in the midle of fucking nowhere indian ocean. GPEO didnt notice it fro their sattelites becaus we didnt change the base we kept it exactly the same you wouldt even notice the strip unless you knew it was there. Nick heres the bottom line, you need help i see myself in you at times, but it comes with expierence i say join uatia, or gpeo learn how a vm operates hell ill even let you intern with me just go to inactivity. you need time to understand how the VW ACTUALLY WORKS!! trust me it took time but im sure fury can agree but after i understood i was able to truly run my own faction.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Here is something one of my members wanted me to forward:

I have a complaint that every VM should hear. I have been with the Captial Guardians for about a year. Its always been lots of fun, and the more time I dedicated, the more fun I had. That was until we left the world. It was unforutante, and made me think, where did the fun go that this was really intended to bring. I mean, don't we all do this for fun? I find it something that we all need to consider. When we all start dogfighting each other, and doing exploring what we really have, we have pride, a type of pride that is something single player, and most other groups and sessions can't offer either. My complaint is that we should have fun, and not fall to the powers of nationalism. We are here to have fun, and if a certian group can't, then who can? I guess my point is that we can do everything that we have done before with the small land we now have, but really, what fun is in that.

So again, where did all the fun go? Did it go to all the other VM's, or was it just lost in the many arguments and issues that have gone on in this world. So how can we have fun, if we have nothing, and was the main reason that this has all been created not to replicate and involve the real world militaries into FSX, but to have fun?

Just some food for thought.

We are still working on a final vote, and once that is held, we will have a firm answer on whether we are staying or not.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm

I actually agree with the complaint, WHERE HAS ALL THE FUN GONE?

As to that I personally say we are all taking this way too seriously.
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 pm

fury i truly hope you stay especialy in the other VW when you saw all of my fuck-ups you were atleast there to hear what i had to say even if it was just bullshit. second your about the one of the only factions that knows the true VW how it really operates and what it is like you understand that having land doesnt show power you need enough space to do operations and defence thats it you dont need entire countries 3rd you dont talk shit about people unless they need it, and you always work to resolving the issue instead of making it worse you understand to just sit back and watch things before you jump in and kill youself thats why im trying to follow in your footsteps, your vm is successful and no-matter which VW it was you never were in a rough spot because you knew which issues to be a part of and which ones not and GUD was the first time i saw a faction dumb enough to declare war on you you are very well trained and advanced
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Punctuation fail.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 pm

You do realize falcon, You betrayed the GUD, and for that bad things will come, i assure of it.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
fury i truly hope you stay especialy in the other VW when you saw all of my fuck-ups you were atleast there to hear what i had to say even if it was just bullshit. second your about the one of the only factions that knows the true VW how it really operates and what it is like you understand that having land doesnt show power you need enough space to do operations and defence thats it you dont need entire countries 3rd you dont talk shit about people unless they need it, and you always work to resolving the issue instead of making it worse you understand to just sit back and watch things before you jump in and kill youself thats why im trying to follow in your footsteps, your vm is successful and no-matter which VW it was you never were in a rough spot because you knew which issues to be a part of and which ones not and GUD was the first time i saw a faction dumb enough to declare war on you you are very well trained and advanced

I can;t understand what you are saying. Is that one sentence? You are really making yourself look stupid. Look, most can stand some typos, but not a fckin 3rd grader in Alabama makes punctuation mistakes that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something smells   Something smells - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something smells
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: International Structured Factions :: 11 FSX Capital Gaurdians-
Jump to: