ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Northeastern Seaboard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

Northeastern Seaboard Empty
PostSubject: Northeastern Seaboard   Northeastern Seaboard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:49 pm

To the CO of the GPEO

Greetings sir
I represent the Capital Guardians, a new VM in the VR world. We operate out of Andrews AFB/NAF, and are interested in negotiating territorial agreements. Currently we hold Northern VA, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. Please contact me via PM for negotiations. I hope we can reach a bipartisan agreement.
*NOTE WE WERE INFORMED THAT THE TERRITORY IN QUESTION IS JOINLY OWNED BY THE GPEO AND THE NAF, THEREFORE THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT TO BOTH OF YOU
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Northeastern Seaboard   Northeastern Seaboard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Greetings, i'm happy to see another VM rising in the world. I hope we can too come to an agreement here. Virginia current is held by us and is very important to us. You are welcome to occupy West Virginia but since it is protected by us under the UCGS, we cannot just lease it away. We need to know more about your VM. How it works, what kind of government you use, and your policies. We cannot just let anyone occupy UCGS territory because we might get a corrupt VM into there and that wouldn't be good. Maryland and D.C are not controlled by us but controlledVNF, so you would have to run that by them
Back to top Go down
FSX Capital Guardians

FSX Capital Guardians

PostSubject: Re: Northeastern Seaboard   Northeastern Seaboard Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Thank you for your quick reply sir,

a brief look at our foreign policy:

1.) we currently operate out of Andrews AFB/NAF, and have no plans for expansion from there.
2.) We have a High Command, containing four people, including myself, who make general decisions for the entire VM. They recieve input from hand selected, volunteer committees (Committees contain 3 people. One high command, and two enlisted. this can change as we begin to grow.)
3.) our purpose for West Virginia is for UNARMED flight training, mainly low alt flying in rugged terrain. We would never land there, only being in the airspace for an hour or two while we run airborne exercises, and RTB. Exercises would be simulated ground offenses in low population areas, Winchester. weapons would be simulated by the AWACS/FAC present in the airspace. note our aircraft would NEVER land in West Virginia, nor would they EVER carry live weapons into the airspace, unless under direct threat from another VM.

As for Norfolk, which i assume is vital, we are willing, after we learn about your vm of course, to provide CAP (Close Air Support), HAVCAP, and sweeps of the airspace, mainly providing top cover.

we hope we can reach a quick, and fair agreement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxcg.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northeastern Seaboard   Northeastern Seaboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northeastern Seaboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: International Structured Factions :: 02 Global Pioneers Elite Organization (Intel)-
Jump to: