ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

falklands islands

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spencey5

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:27 pm

The RCOE want the falklands islands to return to british territory, We want to take what belongs to us we didnt fight for it we know but we wants are territory back and the leaders of RCOE will be talking eather we take it by for or by giving the land to us this is not ment to upset fellow GPEO allies its that the falklands is a great asset for us.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:57 pm

spencey5 wrote:
The RCOE want the falklands islands to return to british territory, We want to take what belongs to us we didnt fight for it we know but we wants are territory back and the leaders of RCOE will be talking eather we take it by for or by giving the land to us this is not ment to upset fellow GPEO allies its that the falklands is a great asset for us.

the Falken Islands shall remain GPEO Territory. As it is GPEO Territory you are risking and international incident and involving other Millitaries unless other wise stated by dragnoxz

Last edited by Ghost Eye on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:14 pm

What is in it for the GPEO ?
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Stinger

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:21 pm

I suggest you dont try anything. seriously don't. you dont know who your dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Stinger wrote:
I suggest you dont try anything. seriously don't. you dont know who your dealing with.
is that directed at us or them?
Back to top Go down
Stinger

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Them
Back to top Go down
avengerino

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:50 am

i understand you guys are bored and wanna fight but pick your own fight do not bother us with your lack of confidence in yourselfand attack us without a good reason

and do not start i attack you because he is doing also give prove you obliged to defend the gpeo

and for the people not involved and the people that are and shut be involved this message is not for you
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:29 am

avengerino wrote:
i understand you guys are bored and wanna fight but pick your own fight do not bother us with your lack of confidence in yourselfand attack us without a good reason

and do not start i attack you because he is doing also give prove you obliged to defend the gpeo

and for the people not involved and the people that are and shut be involved this message is not for you

Listen, when someone demands something, they usually don't want to negotiate something in return. GPEO just all out hates things demanded from them. Uatia did not like its long time ally to be disrespected, even though RCOE may not think they are disrespecting another group, it is inturpritade like that.

Another reason GPEO members would most likely want to keep the Falklands, is because of the Pacific Choke Point. What is to say the RCOE has a change of heart about the GPEO, and wants Pacific islands the GPEO has, that GPEO will not just give up ? So, GPEO Choke Point gaurding the Pacific is at risk, and now the USEA projects there also are in danger, along with humanity. In a farely Intelligent leader, that leader would not invite a mixture of forces there.

The Falkland Islands is a foward GPEO post, which in the event of war with another faction, attacking from the Atantic via Naval Armada, the GPEO has a chance. If the Falklands were taken from GPEO, GPEO has the ability to re-capture that place, and set up defenses for possible future attacks. So, yes, the GPEO uses the Falkland Islands, as a Stratiegic position. Calling for a vote will result in a vote you would not want. As for my personal opinion, I think a British group in the VR-World havign the Falklands would make things more enjoyable for them, but that is my generosity talking.

GPEO members should have the final say so in it all, because they are the ones that would have to fihgt there, or have a head ach if RCOE fell apart and other factions got the Falklandsafter them, and they happen to be hateful toward GPEO, only to use the Falklands to attack. So, there you have it. It is logically against the interests of GPEO to give the Falklands, it is RCOE's want that they demand the Falklands. What is the next course of action of RCOE, to give up their aims of the Falklands, or to just continue to accept the fact that it is a GPEO Island now, and that as long as they are friendly toward GPEO and its good friends, the RCOE has full right to the facilities, parking areas, and base, for Air Units, NOT Ground Forces, or surface forces.
Back to top Go down
daniel56

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Falklands Vote   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 am

Ok Dragon i respect that one of your members toke the island and i also have proof of how many troops he dropped that day but i totally respect you as a freind and we would also like to be a main allie to you and your group so please talk to us this chat is between the leaders of GPEO AND RCOE no body else but we would like to have contol over the falklands so we can get to operations in the USA and help you if you need it but we can do that if you dont respect are demands thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:08 pm

daniel56 wrote:
Ok Dragon i respect that one of your members toke the island and i also have proof of how many troops he dropped that day but i totally respect you as a freind and we would also like to be a main allie to you and your group so please talk to us this chat is between the leaders of GPEO AND RCOE no body else but we would like to have contol over the falklands so we can get to operations in the USA and help you if you need it but we can do that if you dont respect are demands thank you.

Demands wont get you anywhere. Remember, it is between GPEO member wether they want to give the Falklands up or not. It is not a lack of GPEO respect to the RCOE for saying no, if they do say no. It is up to the RCOE to continue honoring their respect toward their neighbors, respecting their decision.

Maybe asking or requesting for GPEO to give the RCOE the Falklands would have been more of a positive reaction from GPEO members, and maybe the offer of something in return or something, that way GPEO would not just be giving an important piece of land over with nothign but the potential for future frictions, and an additional possibility of a open war, making the South Tip voulnerable to attack.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:11 pm

dragon you knew this request was made and you basicly ignored it and after we aplyed some presure you started the vote
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:21 pm

avengerino wrote:
dragon you knew this request was made and you basicly ignored it and after we aplyed some presure you started the vote

And after you applied preasure you got Uatia to declare war. You could have left it alone, or waited. I have stated somewhere, when someone breathes a negitave word to Uatia, they will reply with a strong breath of war. Their actions spoke louder than their words, and they proved their self by doing so. they may seem small at first, but like GPEO, they look weak when they are at their most powerful, unless their power is busting at the seems. Uatia currently has the power of political leader of GUD, which has several factiosn under it. UAtia is also in a Mutual Protection Pact with GPEO, which ensures their home lands protection, or at least a garuntee victory if someone attacks them.

Like I said, it is better to just keep the UK as defended as possible, and expect the unespected. Everything imaginable coudl happen, as long as it is logical. If it can happen in the real world, it just might happen in this one. IF you pass out while going 9 G's in the real world, you might in this one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Dragnoxz' wrote:
daniel56 wrote:

Demands wont get you anywhere. Remember, it is between GPEO member wether they want to give the Falklands up or not. It is not a lack of GPEO respect to the RCOE for saying no, if they do say no. It is up to the RCOE to continue honoring their respect toward their neighbors, respecting their decision.

Maybe asking or requesting for GPEO to give the RCOE the Falklands would have been more of a positive reaction from GPEO members, and maybe the offer of something in return or something, that way GPEO would not just be giving an important piece of land over with nothign but the potential for future frictions, and an additional possibility of a open war, making the South Tip voulnerable to attack.
once again the only way I would vote yes on gigving the falklands is ifthey wouuld agree not too attack invade occupy etc spain and it's territorys.
Back to top Go down
avengerino

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:50 pm

we did not invade spain for the record
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:08 pm

avengerino wrote:
we did not invade spain for the record
yes I know but you stated you have intentions on taking it
Back to top Go down
avengerino

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:11 pm

yhea but after talking with dragon we dicided not to go on with itt like dragon knew
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:38 pm

I think that the RCOE needs to have a better reason of wanting hte falklands other than it just being British becuase nobody gives a shit. I'm pretty sure that GPEO has territory that isn't USs in real life, so.... As Dragon has stated, the falklands are a somewhat crucial point and have a tactical advantage. While I don't mind giving up the falklands, others don't fell the same way, and I respect that. SO like dragons said, whast in it for hte GPEO buecase you shouldn't get these isnlads just cause theyre british.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

falklands islands Empty
PostSubject: Re: falklands islands   falklands islands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

falklands islands
Page 1 of 1