ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wish to Join RAF( Undesided )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

Wish to Join RAF( Undesided ) Empty
PostSubject: Wish to Join RAF( Undesided )   Wish to Join RAF( Undesided ) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:40 am

Hello RAF,
I wish to join RAF But am still thinking Please can you let me know if there is Places left i am An X RCOE pilot And Everything went down hill when Avenger Left Do you have any available Spaces?

Best Regards,
Ben
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: Wish to Join RAF( Undesided )   Wish to Join RAF( Undesided ) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Pidgeonpie19 wrote:
Hello RAF,
I wish to join RAF But am still thinking Please can you let me know if there is Places left i am An X RCOE pilot And Everything went down hill when Avenger Left Do you have any available Spaces?

Best Regards,
Ben
this group is disbanded.
Back to top Go down
Pidgeonpie19

Pidgeonpie19

PostSubject: Re: Wish to Join RAF( Undesided )   Wish to Join RAF( Undesided ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 am

Ghost Eye wrote:
Pidgeonpie19 wrote:
Hello RAF,

Best Regards,
Ben
this group is disbanded.

oh Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish to Join RAF( Undesided )   Wish to Join RAF( Undesided ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish to Join RAF( Undesided )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: International Structured Factions :: 03 Virtual Sim Force [FSX-Royal Air Foirce]-
Jump to: