ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okami: Private Tactical Services

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami

Okami

Okami:  Private Tactical Services Empty
PostSubject: Okami: Private Tactical Services   Okami:  Private Tactical Services Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 pm

I am Hanzo Hideyoshi, a former IDN commander known as Kenshi. I now work as an independent mercenary, assassin, and spy. I specialize in counter intel, and sabotage. My mastery of air to air combat far surpasses that of any known GPEO member as proven in the past as well as most active fighter pilots today. I am now accepting bids to provide the following services:

Espionage
Counter Intel
Air Supremacy
Tactical Support
Assassination
Black OP Insertion/Extraction
Recon
Demolition
VIP Protection

I employ a small group of technicians and engineers to maintain the small, yet versatile fleet of high tech aircraft I purchased from OCU. I have also hired the IDN S4 as my personal Intel Officer and Public Representative. A website is under construction that will showcase my inventory. All contracts will be kept confidential. I will not speak of any dealings with foes or allies of my clients. Nobody knows unless you tell them. My services are available to all factions with the exception of GPEO. For more information contact my PR here or on Skype at IDNOkami.

Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Okami: Private Tactical Services   Okami:  Private Tactical Services Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Okami wrote:
My mastery of air to air combat far surpasses that of any known GPEO member as proven in the past as well as most active fighter pilots today

We will see when GPEO Fighter "Flight Officers" can get time off to get in the air with you on a practice session. You have only trained with students without training, not flight officers.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami: Private Tactical Services   Okami:  Private Tactical Services Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:44 pm

I doubt the outcome will be any different. In the mean time I'll hold my breath waiting for the GPEO to become an actual force again.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Okami: Private Tactical Services   Okami:  Private Tactical Services Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:14 pm

lol! lol! lol!

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami: Private Tactical Services   Okami:  Private Tactical Services Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okami: Private Tactical Services
Page 1 of 1