ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU

Go down 
+7
TFC-Ghost
Spectre Tactical Inc.
cappilot12
Reverend
Okami
MC Sics
Dragnoxz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Prepare for action.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Bitch please.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 pm

As much as I would love to go against Dragnoxz and GPEO and put their asses in place ONCE AGAIN, I will instead be spending the quality time this Easter with my father, who has been out of town for several months, and has to leave again Monday. IDN, contact me on Skype whenever possible, please. If Sharkey is in fact reading up on this, I ask him to contact me as well.

As for you Dragnoxz, I can assure you that YOU PERSONALLY will not be on my world, since I will not be providing you the information for you to come in and fuck it up like you always do. MC Sics is invited to come over at his discretion, as are your members, but I will immediately declare GPEO and its affiliates top priority on the International Most Wanted, with quite a hefty bounty on your head personally. I wish you luck in finding a rational mind, Dragnoxz, but I doubt you'll wind up anywhere other than a prison cell or mental institute.

Enjoy your Easter.
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Daaaaamnnnn. lol! "Rational mind". Maybe he'll find that shit when he goes easter egg hunting with the little kids. Not likely...

Yeah dude, Sharkey got back today, but he got wrapped up in stuff. He told me that he's gonna get in touch with everybody tomrrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 am

Aww, so you are backing out from a dog fight with us. You know, I knew you would, because you know you can't win in a dog fight against me, you suck worse than FSXF young cadets in training. It is ok, I know why you personally don't want me to form anything in your "controlled and owned by one person" world, because you know I will form a small group to defeat you and all of your followers.

A Jail ? I built the one here, and know ever inch in that place, so good luck keeping me in that place. And I went to a mental hospital one time, to find out if I was the one mentally fucked up, and the therapist and psychologist told me I was the opposite of having any mental handicap, I had OCD, which is where a person over thinks things.

Dumb and Stupid, I think not. So, I may be obsessed with something, over thinking, but not dumb or ignorant. The PhD's told me I am not mentally fucked up, they said I have a mind that could give so much to this world, and that I should get my GED and go into College. This was around 2 years ago. I was taken out of school and put into homeschooling, from 6th grade, was really at 4th or 5th grade level. I got bored, and began to be creative. I explored the woods and neighborhood, made friends and enemies, had fun, learned lots about wildlife on my own and also about aerospace, as well as how to build huts and forts, and designed them, eventually drawing up other things. I joined CAP, learned more about aviation, got to fly and learn about ceremonies, (grew a dislike toward the rich kids). One time, I had the opportunity to go to an encampment thing. A cadet and I went to use the restroom just before everyone was to leave, but they left early and we were left behind. We bumped into some fighter pilots there and have a good conversation with them, and they answered every question we had about aerospace, including what area 51 is all about, as long as we told no one we all spoke. Eventually, I moved toward other things, then my grandma died, leaving my mom with some things. I got a computer, formed a VM after FSXF bullied me into some war with them, defeated them, learned how to make airports and paint craft, and edit cockpits but because I had to move I had to drop everything and leave the VR-World for 6 months, and got stuck here in the middle of no where, had no power for a while, found seeds of tomatoes, okra and some other things, grew my own food and lived off of the scenery's I made using selling them through freedom simulations. I managed to earn from 25 to 50 a month, and saved up to get cat/dog food, cat litter and managed to keep the water on. With no power, took cold showers, with an old shovel I turned the soil and planted food, then harvested it, mowed my neighbors lawn for a ride into town to get the things I needed.

One neighbor took my to the mental health center because I thought I had bad mental issues, and turns out I didn't. They told me I had lots to give this world, and gave me a card for the GED center, I called, got registered, then began classes. I went from 6th grade level on up to passing GED in 7 Months, then worked for a year building a new jail, then enrolled in college, and have passed every class there so far.

I would like to see you go from 6th grade level to college within less than 2 years. Now, having mild OCD, I question my answers. but if I do that I may get them wrong. I have to try and tone down my thinking and doing so I get even better grades, without even writing notes. So, none of you really have any grounds for calling me stupid or ignorant or dumb or anything lesser, because I done busted my ass the last 2 years, struggling to make ends meet.

I now work and go to school, and pay all the bills. So, excuse the fuck out of me for thinking too much, and second guessing so much. I had grounds to think Corsi was AST, but now I don't. I may have messed up, so what, we all make mistakes, get over it. Like I say, evil hates me, so guess what that means. And another thing, who is the one attacking who ? Who is the one posting disrespectful things on whose sites and abusing the free speech ? Maybe I should be more strict here on ITTN, because ITTN is NOT GPEO, and the stricter aspect can and should be enforced, ,to clean up ITTN. A Reformatting of ITTN would be ideal, removing the posts like these, the thread and all and putting them in an old section, or just removing them all together. I may add more admins to help out with this.

Yo Klashiik and Reverendicle, grow some honor and respect. Your leaders are right about you asking like fucks. However, they are wrong to blame me for your actions of disrespect, because it is not me committing the actions you make, it is YOU.
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:17 am

As I said before, I'm not refusing to dogfight anyone, I am merely rescheduling because unlike some people I like to spend time with my family for Easter. As for my pilot skill, you make lousy comparisons Dragnoxz. Every time I went up against any member of GPEO I downed them without even a bit of effort on my behalf, in a Default F/A-18 if I'm correct. You guys fly like pigeon-crap: straight down until you end up as a tiny splatter on the ground. The next time you want to insult me Dragnoxz, make sure you can actually back it up. I would love to see you try to get out of a federal prison, and I'm damn sure any psychiatrist or doctor would've told you that you were an idiot straight to your face, because I certainly would've told you face to face that you're a disgrace to humanity, and that you're more of an idiot than my dumbass bulldog, who finds it smart to run into concrete head-first, and then I would proceed to beat your ass to a bloody pulp just because you're nothing more than a shit-stain on the Earth. I would seriously love to see you back up anything you've said so far, because everyone here knows I could kick your ass and not even try, even with that over-modded Eurofighter of yours, or whatever else you throw at me. What now, you've got lasers that shoot out of your aircraft that will incinerate anything within 100 miles? You have a cloaking device that makes you invisible? We already know you can teleport to anywhere in the world in 30 seconds with your entire "invisible force," and we already know about your submarine aircraft carriers and submersible aircraft, yet you say this is supposed to be realistic. You say its supposed to be peaceful.

Bottom line is, you're retarded. This is a GAME. If the GAME isn't FUN, then don't play it. Have fun on your little world when you're the only one left.
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:36 am

Wow, so once again everything is everybody else's fault but Dragnoxz. Mean old IDN and Reverend are attacking poor little Fagon and talking bad about him for no reason at all. Poor little him. Faggot, maybe if you didn't spend so much time accusing us of shit we had nothing to do with we would have been nicer to you. In fact, we tried being nice to you and supporting you over and over, but you kept making accusations about us no matter how much proof we offered that were weren't Corsi. And dude, don't forget that before you started calling us JC you thought we were Reverend, Ghost, and a few other people, not just Corsi. Come clean bithc. Every single time we made our very best effort to prove to you that we were not who you thought we were, you threw back in our fucking faces, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. And then after months of this bullshit, you finally realize you fucked up and we were telling the truth THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. So fuck you. The fact that EVERYBODY is pissed at you has nothing to do with good or evil. It's because you're too fucking stupid to see obvious truths, and too fucking bullheaded to accept the fact that you may be wrong until the very end and there is no denying. Fuck you you retarded piece of shit. You piss people the fuck off with your ignorance and your thoughtless actions, then call them evil after they get tired of your constant bullshit? Fuck you. You went through all that bullshit, all that stalking and driving us all up the fucking wall for what!? So you could see that we WERE NOT ANYBODY BUT AST JUST LIKE WE HAD BEEN FUCKING SAYING THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!! Now you expect us to be nice to you!? Bitch please! You don't have to have a mental condition to be FUCKING STUPID. You'll never get your ideas off the ground, no matter how good they may be because you're a shitty individual. You have nobody to blame but yourself, even though I'm certain you'll try to pin your failures on others. You'll chase everybody away that ever tries to help you with your fucking conspiracies and delusions of good and evil. You're obsessed WAY too much over stupid shit and twisting the world and people into the images you want to see them as. Everybody else is fucked up and you're the only one who's not. You relentlessly make months of blunders and false accusations, then when somebody else proves you were wrong, you say "my bad" and then expect the same people you spent months trying to fuck over to be cool with your dumb ass? Fuck that, if the US government was like you NOTHING would get accomplished other than a bunch of false arrests and CIA fuck ups. I hope your bitch ass is online this weekend. Me, Kenshi, and Sharkey are waiting to shit all over you and any other GPEO piece of shit you scrounge up.

Reverend you're still cool. "Shit stain on the Earth" lol! That was priceless!
Back to top Go down
Omni Core Unltd.

Omni Core Unltd.

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:29 am

Funny to learn that even the people Dragon knows in his personal life like his neighbors think he's a nut job. If majority ruled then he'd be legally insane. Anyway, I'd love to get in on the ass kicking but like Reverend, I have a family. Taking my 4 year old to Kid's Castle in Doylestown. It's literally a 9 story castle for kids. Then of course tomorrow is Easter Sunday so I'll be at church and then taking my son to an Easter egg hunt. BUT, I'll do my best to make myself available tonight and tomorrow night. If there's an opportunity to waste GPEO scumbags and prove they aren't nearly as good as they think they are I'm all over it (and from what I see, they are the only ones who think they're that good considering the rest of us have already kicked their ass at one point or another). Especially Dragon, I'd love to finally see him do something besides run his cock sucker (that's Jarhead for mouth). But I'm expecting that once again this will all just turn out to be more GPEO talk with the traditional complete lack of action. Dragon and his idle threats...as usual.

Mike Sharkey,

OCU President and Founder
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsxocu.webs.com
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:12 pm

I seem to be seeing no IDN action toward our session. I am waiting. FULL Realism, real time and weather, spawn to airports of our own choice. Prove to me you can fight in the air.
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:50 pm

WOOHOO!!! 4 of you vs me and you still got smoked!!! GPEO SUCKS!!!!! Learn to deal bitches. Dragon was the second one to die. I even killed him TWICE!!!! I shot down two of you inside of 3 minutes. Got the whole thing on FS Recorder so you can't deny it either bitches!!!!! Posting it on YOUTUBE!!!! Been waiting for this moment for months!!! How's it feel bitches!?!?!?!?!?!?!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm

FSX-IDN wrote:
Nice, 5 of you vs me and I smoked you. GPEO SUCKS!!!!! Learn to deal bitches. Dragon was the second one killed. I shot down two of them within 3 minutes. Got the whole thing on FS Recorder so you can't deny shit. Posting it on YOUTUBE!!!! How's it feel bitches!?!?!?!?!?!?!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You used Trim. You sound exactly like Cable Guy, the one who used an F-18 and trim, to get that extra edge. You started at our location, also a bull shit claim. I have a recording of Cable guy, and when I find it, I will match the sounds. USMC my ass, you are full of shit. There was only 5 in the session, you, some guy, Raz, MC and I. It is no wonder you were able to take on Raz like you did, because you used TRIM.
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Bitch I never even heard of Trim. And my plane doesn't even have a completed cockpit. Only the UFC works right now. That's right, I raped you in a beta that isn't even finished. Stop making fucking excuses. It's called being a real pilot and understanding sustained energy and heading crossing angle. And I have videos of my AOCS and Fligth School graduation. Kinda hard to call that bullshit ain't it? You got smoked, don't make your fucking excuses. My Su-35 can't even do half of what the IRIS F-22 can do. And I was pulling 4.1g when I killed you. Seriously dude, you expect me to launch from Japan and fly all the way to Phoenix where you ladies are hiding? Get fucking real. I launched close to you, but from a different base once I confirmed you already had guys in the air. And I know you guys saw I was sitting in your session lobby for five minutes. You had plenty of time to get ready. YOU HAD EVERY ADVANTAGE!! Yet you weren't able to capitalize on any of them!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This was a grudge match, an opportunity to finally shut that cock sucker of yours. The point here was to put you in your place. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I killed your ass then continued to toy with you for another five minutes until I got bored. I made you my bitch and the whole world's gonna see!! From now on don't ever say the word "skill" when you speak to me. And stop the Cable Guy bullshit before you get started on another one of your stupid identity rants nobody cares about. You got owned, learn to deal.

lol!

Last edited by FSX-IDN on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm sorry I couldn't resist. UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Tumblr_m1wtymTssw1qzrlhgo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Yea, I bet. Oh well, you got me. I surrender, come and shackle me, I give up and hand over my crown to you, and am now your loyal servant slave. I beg you, will you feed me during my slavery, and give me fresh water ? And don't forget about me in the dungeon, please. I don't want to be neglected there. Remember, slaves don't work well in the fields without food and water and rest. LOL !

I still say you used Trim, a craft that can't over G. I wait for your video, and make sure you show the G's. It will prevent more speculation.
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 pm

I have a picture of the moment I killed you (which I've taken the pleasure of sharing with every VM on Skype). Wink You can see my airspeed, altitude, heading, g loading, EVERYTHING. After months of your gloating and great speeches about how you were the supreme shit, it took me less than three minutes to kill you and your buddy. If it was 1v1 instead of 4v1 it would have taken me 30 seconds. And dude, I didn't over g because I match my turn with airspeed to maintain the correct turn circle and heading crossing angle. You probably have no idea what either of these are. I didn't over g because I did't yank on the stick like you do your tiny wenis. And you need to research what trust vectoring is. The IRIS F-22 can outmaneuver my Su-35 easily and that doesn't use this trim excuse of yours. You got outclassed by somebody who's experience isn't limited to virtual reality. What did you expect? You got merced. And you can't deny it.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm

The only true test is to use the same craft. The A-29 is a good plane, slower than fighters, turbo prop, and no mods. But, if you have an idea of another craft, it may work.
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:12 pm

LOL, just can't deal can you? You talked all that shit. The supreme test is being able to back up what you say. And you weren't capable of doing that. You had your chance. ALL of you. And you failed. If I can successfully take on more than one of you by myself, what makes you think YOU can do anything in a 1v1? Especially in a plane that's similar to one I have over 150 hours in (T-6A) in real life? You had the numerical advantage, altitude advantage, early warning advantage, every advantage in the book. And you couldn't manage to do more than get shot down within minutes. The reason why this happened is because you don't have even a basic comprehension of air combat tactics and maneuvers. I knew this from the moment you said your training system was "better" than the US Navy's, who happens to have the best air combat record of any organization on the planet. That's what happens when fakes like you think they know better than a military branch with over 100 years of air combat experience. You lost, and that's that. Learn to deal. Now go waste somebody else's time.

Last edited by FSX-IDN on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm

'John Croth' and 'Cable Guy'. I knew I remembered the JC name somewhere. You never flew in any military. I am sure of it. You are still talking your bullshit like you did before. The leads add up. I can't believe I forgot. No, you fuking used Trim, I am sure of it. I bet you are some fat fuck rich kid with all these flight controls and multiple computers, and some nerdish friends that hang out with you because you are a nerdish rich kid with no life. Why else would you be on here. And Reverend, you fuck, you can't fight in the air, much less the real world. I don't fight unless I have to, and I cheat in the real world in a fight, because I hate fights. I been in so many and hate it, and now that I am older, I ain't going to wast time in a fucking domestic fight with a fuck, I am just going to get a Taser or Metal rod or big bladed tool to prevent a fight.fucking ridiculous. Stop fucking around and leave you fat fucking blob. I bet you are also one of those fucks who hack for fun, because you can't do anything else. I hope you know it is illegal to hack, and probably know it. I got your IP, it is written down and posted. I bet if someone remote accessed your computer, they could find out all they need to know to convict you, not me, because I don't hack. Of course, Asians hack all the time, so I wouldn't put it past you. Your voice matches Cable Guy, and John Croth used. Either John Croft or John Croth, either way. I remember being told it was from Tomb Raider or something. You manipulative, control freak nerd cheat. Your IDN/AST/OCT sites are so new, it is unreal. Your fake company has not been around for years, and I may just stick with it now. That image claimed to be Sharkey is the same one John Croth used, JC, the guy I remember having that image of. You can't erase the past, I remember now. Calling me a fake ? I can't believe a fuck would go so far to fuck things up. My guy feeling was right. Go make a new failing world, while we thrive. UIA will follow through with its plans and ideas.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm

lololol, I love how Reverend, Sharkey, and I all have our lives publicly posted on facebook, when we don't know shit about Dragnoxz, why doesn't he come clean and tell us who he really is instead of being a hypocrite and attacking peoples' personal lives?
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Fagnoxz,

You're so fucking stupid. You saw pics of me jackass so you know I'm not fat or a kid. In fact, everybody has seen my pics so I don't know who you're trying to fool. Most of the VM guys who come on here to see the show have actually facebook friended me months ago so save the identity bullshit. In fact, half of them have my personal cell phone number. NOBODY buys that "identity" bullshit but you. They've seen my face, heard my voice, and seen my videos. You're the only retard on the planet that would overlook all these things and come to a different conclusion. I've got pics of me in Dress Blue uniform, AOCS, API, Flight School, NAWS, and more. I even have a video of me the first time I flew a T-45. Even pics of me teaching martial arts. So shut the fuck up. Only you would say all this is fake. Again, the whole "delusional" thing I was talking about earlier. And now my "voice" is the same as somebody elses? Dude, you already tried that when you said my grammar and insult style was the same as Corsi's. But you fucked that up didn't you? But now all of a sudden, it was a different JC you were thinking of. Even though you went into great detail the other day explain what you thought were convicting similarities between me and Corsi, now you suddenly meant somebody else. YOU ARE RETARDED. bounce And convict me for what moron? You're the one who violates federal privacy protection policies you stupid ass. And my sites are fake...FUCKING DUH. I told you on this very site months ago that we were separating the real AST and FSX-AST. And the fact that the real AST would have nothing to do with this stuff. Only the FSX-AST would be involved and it was all hypothetical to support the story and timeline. You yourself even agreed it was a good idea. So once again I don't know who you're trying to fool. I'll find the post to remind you of how stupid you are.

Here's the reality of why you're so pissed. You spent MONTHS talking bullshit in all kinds of directions and you were WRONG. Everybody saw it. And just today, I collected your fucking head with no problem, and everybody saw that too. Now you're trying your best to take the light off the subject and put it into another one of your conspiracies that nobody but you will even take seriously. Stop your "Trim" bullshit. I've never even heard of that but obviously you have. Maybe that explains how you managed to turn 180 degrees while flying nose level within a 40 feet turn radius at less than 50kts. At least the plane I was flying actually exists. The Su-35 Flanker-S, unlike your F-15GU or whatever, actually exists in reality. And my flight dynamics are based entirely on what Sukhoi has released regarding the real thing. The planes you were flying aren't even real. So shut the fuck up. You got owned, and despite your very best effort to secure every single advantage, I made you my bitch. And now EVERYBODY knows it. 4 of you against 1 one of me and I STILL KILLED YOU!! In less than 3 minutes too!! To sum it all up, UIA=intelligence FAIL, GPEO=organization FAIL, Fagnoxz= fighter pilot FAIL...well just a general FAIL all together. You've been owned by the IDN. Learn to deal.

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Tumblr_lfwdi9eKY71qzlgbao1_r1_400
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 pm

And one other thing. Stop dissing Raz's flying. So far he's done much better than you. He went up against three IDN pilots once and lasted longer by himself than you just did outnumbering me 4 to 1. He actually showed strategy and made us work for the kill. That's why I went for him first. I saw him as the bigger threat. You died right after the merge. And if it weren't for the fact that I had to go through him first, the engagement would have been over in 30 seconds instead of 3 minutes. He lasted longer than you did, so you should give him some sort of a medal. As far as me and the IDN are concerned, and I think I can even speak for TFC on this one, Razgreiz is the superior GPEO pilot.

My hat's off to you Raz. You're one hard son of a bitch. Unlike your fellow GPEO members, you've become a regular face to us and we're not surprised to see you up there fighting. We've actually come to appreciate it as so far, you're the only fighter pilot we've seen from GPEO. And I commend you for carrying the entire weight of the GPEO on your wings this whole time. And unlike Fagnoxz, at least you can admit when you've been beaten. That's honor right there. After I shot you down you stayed down. Fagnoxz kept maneuvering so I killed him twice. If it weren't for you, GPEO would be a complete shit fest without an ounce of credibility. Thank you for being the only real challenge IDN has come across.

Last edited by FSX-IDN on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:01 am

The Prosecution rests its case, your Honor. The evidence is clear. The defendant's "crimes" are obvious. I hope you have a ton of money to pay off the entire jury to keep you from being marked guilty.

Sharkey, very VERY well done indeed. See, I know your skill. I went against you at the most convenient time in a 1v1 and surpassed all of GPEO combined on my own. I have an undefeated streak on all of GPEO's aircraft (I still have screens from each and every kill I made saved on a flash drive somewhere from the past 4 years.)

Bravo sir, bravo.
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 am

Thank you Reverend. I'm glad you appreciate my work.
Back to top Go down
FSX-IDN

FSX-IDN

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 am

HAHAHA, so Reverend informed me that "Trim" simply means the control surface trim. I thought you were talking about some kind of add on software that gave the aircraft some kind of magical flying ability! HAHAHA!!! Blow it out your ass Fagnoxz! Stinger has a copy of the beta I raped you with. Ask him how it flies. LOL. You got raped so stop making excuses. Now go call a therapist if you can't deal with it. Find a Rape Victims Anonymous support group if it makes you feel batter. LOL!!!!

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 18084683

Happy Easter bitches!
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 am

Dude, you fucking took of from our area, and used an over modded plane. Reverend, you suck in the air, unless he showed you how to use trim, which is a cheating method. I know the difference between trim and normal flight, $nake and I tested it. Yea, Raz is a good pilot, he don't use trim like you. There is no way we were head on then you out of no where got on my tail after a few moments, unless you used trim or an over modded plane. And I am not retarded or anything, If you hadn't been a fuck the first time we met, like a snobby up tight nose in the air bitch, I might not have tossed up red flags. And that propaganda you are doing to get Raz to like you more is also noticed.

And if I am wrong, and am a fool, insane and all the things you say I am, how the fuck could I have formed GPEO, wrote up so many things, painted and created things, etc ? Lets say I am all the fucked up shit you claim I am, even though you don't know me at all. What would you have me do ? Hand you GPEO, the sights and all the rights of everything I have created, and work for you and make up ideas and designs and produce products for you to make a profit off of my work ?

You know, we can form things without a fuck trying to take control, or try to ruin the reputation of myself, out of hatred from the start you met me. Your plans were clear from the start, to make me look like an Idiot, and to convince me that I am an Idiot. Well, at some points I did think I was an Idiot, second guessing my second guesses, and wondering if I have gone insane and maybe really am all fucked up. but, there is something in the back of my mind, a Gut feeling that just tells me you are not here to help, but are actually here to harm. So, every time I think we are getting somewhere, you ALWAYS do something you know will cause me to suspect something, then you point that out, which you use to make me look like an Idiot. That feeling I have that tells me you are out to harm grew when you said something about VM's being registered for something, leading me to wonder if you want control over all of the VM's. Like I say, Evil hates me, because Good doesn't hate. Your vulgarity and disrespect toward the host was the reason you were kicked form that session. Such hate and hostility from your voice, such disregard for others. I am beginning to wonder if you are a Psychopath. Tell me, why do you continue to come on here, to reply with come backs ? Do you not have a life of your own ? Do you not have more important things to do other than argue with us and try to break up a community ? I am lead to believe that you are doing this to take control over everyone and everything. Why else would you try to lure everyone over to you ? And, maybe you were right, my flying may be rusty, after all, that was the 2nd or 3rd day of actually being in the air again, after a good year or more. I didn't think my flying would degrade like that. Oh well, see you in the air next time, or are you afraid I will learn your trimming moves ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU   UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UIA - Exposing IDN/AST/OCU
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: Virtual Corporations :: Universal Intelligence Agency-
Jump to: