ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Current declassified projects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spartacus8193

Current declassified projects Empty
PostSubject: Current declassified projects   Current declassified projects Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Renovation of Nevatim Air Base . Includes the demolition of one runway and construction of a new barracks, taxiways, and hangars for storage etc.

Tel Aviv Naval Shipyard/NAS. Tel Aviv is geting brand new Naval shipyard built to accomodate the building of Nimitz-style Carriers and Aegis cruisers. The Naval Air station is being built as a new coastal defense station to replace the aging (I forgot name.) It will feature the new HAWK-III and the first fully active Naval Fighter squadron.

Marka Int'l and Beirut Int'l are being retrofitted for the use of the Air Force.

The plaement of 150 new Patriot and HAWK-II batteries in the Base of Opertations.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Citizens of Cyprus   Current declassified projects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:31 am

Where will the islands population go or have been placed? As you should know over seven hundred and ninety thousand (Exact number is 793,963 as of January 1, 2009) people lived on the island, not exactly uninhabited as you can see. We will require all classified plans for the island and detailed plans for the placement of refugees. We also expect to see plans and funds available for the maintenance of refugee camps and supplies for the refugees. If you have any questions my Skype ID is jack.corsi. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
ITTN-News Network

PostSubject: Re: Current declassified projects   Current declassified projects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:04 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
Where will the islands population go or have been placed? As you should know over seven hundred and ninety thousand (Exact number is 793,963 as of January 1, 2009) people lived on the island, not exactly uninhabited as you can see. We will require all classified plans for the island and detailed plans for the placement of refugees. We also expect to see plans and funds available for the maintenance of refugee camps and supplies for the refugees. If you have any questions my Skype ID is jack.corsi. Thank you for your cooperation.

what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
spartacus8193

PostSubject: Re: Current declassified projects   Current declassified projects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:39 pm

Beirut Int'l is almost ready for activation for the 238th TFS.
Back to top Go down
cappilot12

PostSubject: Great   Current declassified projects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Someone deleted a post about UMEF Marines evacuating Cyprus. They went on to state that the population had been move voluntarily and without incident, but obviously VRC had our concerns. I assume that the deletion of that post means that the island was not cleared of the population.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cappilot12
ITTN-News Network

PostSubject: Re: Current declassified projects   Current declassified projects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:56 pm

cappilot12 wrote:
Someone deleted a post about UMEF Marines evacuating Cyprus. They went on to state that the population had been move voluntarily and without incident, but obviously VRC had our concerns. I assume that the deletion of that post means that the island was not cleared of the population.

oh... that. sorry about that, I deleated that. my sister was using this computer and posted that. i had several notes involving the umef marines and cyprus basicly thrown around my room so i guess she put two and two together and made five.
Back to top Go down
vredcros

PostSubject: Ahhhh...   Current declassified projects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Well at least we got this cleared up quickly! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current declassified projects   Current declassified projects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current declassified projects
Page 1 of 1