ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FSXVM

Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake. Empty
PostSubject: Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake.   Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:40 am

Hey guys, I made this topic/chat area so you two can quarrel in here instead of my VM's chat. Because I don't have to moniter this one for quarreling. Just do me a favor, besides using this instead of my VM's chat, How about you use this, to quarrel in, and leave me, and my VM out of the quarelling too.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
rubendal

rubendal

PostSubject: Re: Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake.   Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Nice idea, and I agree with it, but.... Sad to say its not gonna happen. Those two will argue wherever one or the other will post. I wish it would stop, but both hate each other pretty bad, and I doubt it will stop any time soon..
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake.   Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 am

Hey, its not that i hate him. I fight for freedom, and to keep GPEO alive, and I will do everything i can to keep them both.
I have no problem with neither Spartacus or Jaster, at least not a personal problem.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Spartacu

PostSubject: Re: Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake.   Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:16 pm

yay, a pissing match im not gonna show up to.

GPEO still has that open invite, btw
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake.   Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:57 am

Spartacu wrote:
yay, a pissing match im not gonna show up to.

GPEO still has that open invite, btw

Dang, an invite ? Did I miss it ? By the way, $nake was NOT the Director, his duty was NOT to negotiate with other groups, or hand out land. He was to Conduct Operations with everyone, or continue doing as he alwayse did until I returned. However I know that he got bored without me, he also could have paid more attention to hid group instead of handing valubal land of GPEO out to everyone, which is a great loss. Now I must do MORE work by ether trying to make numerous sceneries just to get our infrastructure back. That or have those other groups return our rightful land. In any way, those groups probably only operate out of a few bases ANYWAY, and are so new that they don't need them. YES I am unearved at the idea of all of France, all but Florida and Midway lost to new groups which I have a GUT FEELING that they will eventuaully ATTACK us in the future. FUCK ! (I am in an unplesant mood at this moment) So, I might end up doing what I can to retrieve our Official GPEO Land as it is meant to be. There is no Greed in trying to hold on to our Rightful land, since we have had it more than years. Only to return and it all be GONE, because someone did NOT understand the importance of the areas that which were just given to these new groups out of "FAITH" that they will return the favor in some way be being our ally. PISSED Yes, however I am UNDERSTANDING, though the reason I am PISSED is because that land would have done better for Uatia, or a True Ally, instead of a brand NEW group which is mostlikly going to be manipulated by our enemies into siding against us in the long run. MAking friends by giving them a gift is bribery, not actually making friends. THey could have operated out of somewhere else. And that concluds the end of my rant, till later.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake.   Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quarrel between Sparticus, and Snake.
Page 1 of 1