ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The OMBU Black Ops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

I guess because dragon has failed to put me on the fourums, all news from our faction that is declassified will go here.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 pm

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I will see to it that this is fixed. If not, you are welcome to post a new topic for OMBU in my Uatia section.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:09 am

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
I guess because dragon has failed to put me on the fourums, all news from our faction that is declassified will go here.

Need the site (or something you use for others to contact you), full name of the group, map of bases of operations, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 am

Dragon, I gave you all of that stuff already where it is supposed to go. And, Sics, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:29 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Dragon, I gave you all of that stuff already where it is supposed to go. And, Sics, thank you very much.

Well, can you post it here ? I mean, it is not like I can remember EVERYTHING. Can you at least post or link me to wher eyou posted it ?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:47 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
https://ittn.rpg-board.net/virtual-military-factions-f2/the-ombu-black-ops-t183.htm
thats the link to the forum post, and my website is www.fsxombublackopsvirtualmilitary.webs.com

None of this tells me where the "O" "M" "B" "U" Stand for. If it stands for something other than those letters, then why not change the letters to something else ?

Just need the full official name of OMBU, where each letter match the initials. But, I got the site now, and will post it up when you can provide the acrnyms.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:02 am

Ok the official name of OMBU is Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai, but we changed the "A" to an "O".
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:21 am

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Ok the official name of OMBU is Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai, but we changed the "A" to an "O".

What the FUCK Dose "Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai" actuallly mean ? And why not have it AMBU, because you have no "O" there, and it don't make sense at all. And what was the "O" meant to mean ? It should be AMBU, not OMBU, You need to start the "O" with something that starts with "O" because how do you get a name that starts with an "A" and switch it with an "O" ?
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:11 pm

OMBU sounds better.... that's what I was told, and i kinda agree
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:18 pm

OK, AMBU stands for Special Assassination and Tactical Squad in English, and OMBU kinda has a better ring to it. if you want you can change it to an A thats fine, i just need to be up on the fourms.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 pm

All inquiries that require email will now go to fsxombublackops@yahoo.com. See me if you have any questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The OMBU Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OMBU Black Ops   The OMBU Black Ops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The OMBU Black Ops
Page 1 of 1