ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 GPEO Borders Closing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:49 pm

$nake wrote:
Ill tell you how it works. You think you are "thee Man" in GPEO. You think you can just do anything. That itselfs shows disrespect towards other members. You know this is more a democracy then a dictatorship yet you still put down your own little rules. You should know your place buddy, and get used to that place.

I never said i was 'thee man" i mearly closed the borders to any traffic to prevent GPEO from being a safe haven for CG or G.U.D and then GPEO become involved in the War i only thought it was logical also dragnoxz never told me anything about the topic on skype that it was wrong thing to do. I also never put down any rules and sir i dont not like "liers" you must be confusing me with someone else. I have my place and i am there.



Commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)
USEA Director of Satellites
Maj.Coolman
GPEO Air Force
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:50 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
look i could care less if i get recognition or not i like this community i wont leave but i feel like snake is being betrayed when he showed loyalty he never gave up. im also not gonna sit here and let someone make fun of my friend when he put forth work he didnt know its not his fault i see why you all are mad but put yourself in snakes shoes. he showed loyalty he was doing what he thought best he brought the vw back he thought when dragon came back you guys would all be happy with him atleast give him a thankyou. what do you do? YOU TELL HIM HE FUCKED UP YOU TREAT HIM LIKE HE IS DUMB YOU YELL AT HIM FOR MAKING MISTAKES, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? JUST GETTING PUT DOWN WHEN YOU WERE DOING YOUR BEST TO HELP. thats why he left because you all betrayed him you all were bad to him and if you all dont realize just how much a loyal member he is then you dont deserve to be in charge.

Listen, I understand what you are saying, and you posted blindly about $nake not being respected. Did you NOT see the "Loyalty to Freedom" Ribbon he earned while I was gone ? I don't see anyone recognizing that an award like that is important, and is not just handed out like candy, as it would be in other groups. I am and was glad $nake did what he could, and also understand why he did it. And remember I pointed out what he messed up on, but also helped him understand, correcting his mistakes. GPEO got back its land, and $nake was awarded for his duty while I was gone, while no one was there. There were no bad marks on his part in doing what he did, only direction and teaching. If anything, he went through a learning experience, for leadership, while I was gone. He might not have done everything perfict, and no one should expect perfection from anyone. We all are Human, and make mistakes, even I make mistakes. Everyone should be happy that this mistake was done in GPEO because in any other group, he would have been banned or shot. GPEO is more of a learning experience to many. $nake has a good history in GPEO. Starting from not knowing much about dog fighting, to being able to kick my ass, and learned how to manage a group like GPEO. I am sure it was NOT easy, and mistakes were expected to be made, which is ok, because mistakes can be fixed. As someone once said, "Leaders don't fix blame, they fix Mistakes."

Examine TFC 's invasion of China, they made mistakes, but acted on correcting them. They grew from being GPEO members, to leading an illogical UMF, to form VR-World elseware, to get bored, and return and form TFC, then attemped an invasion from the start, then experienced what would happen with true resistance. They withdrew, and now have become politically inactive, and are most likley doing what they can internally before making anymore moves politically.

Teachers Teach, they don't Condemn. Remember that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:50 pm

If you dont like liers, then why are you lying to me right now? Dragon, Just ask fury. He'll know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
TFC-Ghost

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Convenient Overwatch

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

coolman2007gold wrote:
$nake wrote:
Ill tell you how it works. You think you are "thee Man" in GPEO. You think you can just do anything. That itselfs shows disrespect towards other members. You know this is more a democracy then a dictatorship yet you still put down your own little rules. You should know your place buddy, and get used to that place.

I never said i was 'thee man" i mearly closed the borders to any traffic to prevent GPEO from being a safe haven for CG or G.U.D and then GPEO become involved in the War i only thought it was logical also dragnoxz never told me anything about the topic on skype that it was wrong thing to do. I also never put down any rules and sir i dont not like "liers" you must be confusing me with someone else. I have my place and i am there.



Commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)
USEA Director of Satellites
Maj.Coolman
GPEO Air Force


It's kind of late fore that since we all know Sics (GUD leader) landed in Tampa Intl last night...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:58 pm

$nake wrote:
If you dont like liers, then why are you lying to me right now? Dragon, Just ask fury. He'll know what i mean.



How am i lying to you right now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TFC-Ghost

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 24
Location : Convenient Overwatch

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm

$nake wrote:
If you dont like liers, then why are you lying to me right now? Dragon, Just ask fury. He'll know what i mean.


I know where this is going... I'm not gonna say though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm

$nake wrote:
thats Bullshit dragon. What about my "Dutch" grammar. Thats Way different then english but still i got no problem with this language. Then he'd better learn to speak properly english cuz this is rubbish. Second, He was part of the reason why CG left!!! He freaking did some back door deals to take em out. He was talking for GPEO like he did with this post. and THAT is why i reacted like that. I think he does not belong here.

Oh, Coolman (Lucy You got some splainin to do !). Try to remember that you are not the GPEO Political Missionary or Embissary, or what ever that is. (Infomrant).

Coolman is the operations Officer for NORAD, and works with USEA Satellites, and might become the Bord Director of Scheduleing Satellite and other space Launches. He is a Major, fought in the Revolutionary War, but has different positions in the GPEO, USEA, UIA and a NORAD style system of the GPEO; skilled with AWACS.

$nake is a Captain, First Officer of GPEO; Fighter Pilot (Flight Officer); Training/Evaluation Officer for Fighters; Aerospace Research and Development Tech, working with Aerospace Projects; Skilled in the roles of Fighters, and possibly Choppers, and other roles.

The language thing, is different with other places. Your gramer is good, but stil lhas Dutch in it a little, his is also English, but has Spanish grammer in it.. (Maybe Spain and Dutch has wars in the past over something similar ? Fuck it, you both beat the shit out of each other, thne shake hands and get over this fuycking post before I publically SLAP you both. Make something good out of it, not something negitave. Pussing out just proves who is the Bitch of the arguement. Step back and exaluate this situation, you both are acting imature and childish. Let the kids argue, not you guys. Come on, we fucking stand for the same thing, this is petty crap that is making us all look like shit.


Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUCK ! One word has 2 capital letter in it, like "MAyby" I had to change to "Maybe," lol !)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
Ghost Eye

avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Quote :
He freaking did some back door deals to take em out.

i haven't done any back door deals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rubendal

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Ok holy SHIT all I see here is a storm in a cup of water. WTF everyone, this is getting out of hand. First I'd lke to say that this is between members of GPEO only, so other VMs don't have a lot of or any say in what happens here, it is stricly a GPEO issue. I don't think snake and dragon should have gotten pissed at Coolman so quick even if he shouldnt have closed the bordres. If he did, well lets not make enemies of our friends. If Coolmans shut the border (or thinks he has) and nobody likes it, well then lets get him to open them up again, instead of trading insults and looking kinda stupid. I personally think thers more important issues to concentrate on than breaking our heads over this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MC Sics

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Goat
Posts : 367
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:35 pm

TFC-Ghost wrote:
It's kind of late fore that since we all know Sics (GUD leader) landed in Tampa Intl last night...

I can land in GPEO territory anytime I want as Uatia has a right of passage agreement that is nearing to be a year old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uatia.webs.com/
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 am

Forget it. There are some people i can not work with. Coolman is one of em, and i want nothing to do with some wiserack fucks who think they have it all under control. We are all dependant of each other and some people just keep bitching that what someone did was wrong, while still they couldnt have made up anything better. and Ruben, The Borders never closed so they dont have to open, cuz they are already open.

Make a solution dragon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Dragnoxz'
Admin
avatar

Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Top Secret

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 pm

$nake wrote:
Forget it. There are some people i can not work with. Coolman is one of em, and i want nothing to do with some wiserack fucks who think they have it all under control. We are all dependant of each other and some people just keep bitching that what someone did was wrong, while still they couldnt have made up anything better. and Ruben, The Borders never closed so they dont have to open, cuz they are already open.

Make a solution dragon.

Solution: Understand who leads the GPEO, and everyones position. I plainly stated everyones position. Solution, everyone get back to our goals. Why the FUCK do we need to pay more attention to a space program or international afairs, when we have our own affairs to deal with ? We need to set our primary goals, like "Recruiting." Do I need to start giving official instructions to GPEO members ? Do none of you know what needs to be done ? Have I not posted several times the things needed to be done in order to get the System Structure going ?

Maybe we should revert to the old GPEO ways, during the Revolutionary War; but that would lead to instability of this group. Why make posts or comments about petty issues ? We stand for Freedom. If someone cant handle someone elses comments, it is up to the mature person to ignore them. If someone thinks borders need to be closed, post your consirns on the GPEO Forum, and DON'T Announce them here, where other groups will take it as it was real. Stop Jumping the Gun, paniking, or jumping to conclusions, without contacting the proper individuals who already know, or should know what to do, and how to properly announce a closing of borders.

As for working with someone, I bet in Combat you both would work together fine, it is just when you guys are not flying that you have issues. I recomend Coolman to be AWACS and $nake to be Fighter, in some random sessions, to pick out random targets, and escort or defend or do something constructive and fun together, so you both know how good you will work together as a team. Because if you continue to post negitave things to one another, I will team you both up, like the Militaries do in the real world with troops that don't get along. And you both WILL work as a team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ittn.forumotion.com
rubendal

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Admin wrote:
$nake wrote:
Forget it. There are some people i can not work with. Coolman is one of em, and i want nothing to do with some wiserack fucks who think they have it all under control. We are all dependant of each other and some people just keep bitching that what someone did was wrong, while still they couldnt have made up anything better. and Ruben, The Borders never closed so they dont have to open, cuz they are already open.

Make a solution dragon.

Solution: Understand who leads the GPEO, and everyones position. I plainly stated everyones position. Solution, everyone get back to our goals. Why the FUCK do we need to pay more attention to a space program or international afairs, when we have our own affairs to deal with ? We need to set our primary goals, like "Recruiting." Do I need to start giving official instructions to GPEO members ? Do none of you know what needs to be done ? Have I not posted several times the things needed to be done in order to get the System Structure going ?

Maybe we should revert to the old GPEO ways, during the Revolutionary War; but that would lead to instability of this group. Why make posts or comments about petty issues ? We stand for Freedom. If someone cant handle someone elses comments, it is up to the mature person to ignore them. If someone thinks borders need to be closed, post your consirns on the GPEO Forum, and DON'T Announce them here, where other groups will take it as it was real. Stop Jumping the Gun, paniking, or jumping to conclusions, without contacting the proper individuals who already know, or should know what to do, and how to properly announce a closing of borders.

As for working with someone, I bet in Combat you both would work together fine, it is just when you guys are not flying that you have issues. I recomend Coolman to be AWACS and $nake to be Fighter, in some random sessions, to pick out random targets, and escort or defend or do something constructive and fun together, so you both know how good you will work together as a team. Because if you continue to post negitave things to one another, I will team you both up, like the Militaries do in the real world with troops that don't get along. And you both WILL work as a team.

Thhats what I'm saying. This is kinda a huge war that escalated from nothign. We shouldn't be screaming over something like this that should be pretty easily resolved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$nake

avatar

Chinese zodiac : Rooster
Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:04 pm

We should settle this. Next time on skype, we shall talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GPEO Borders Closing   

Back to top Go down
 
GPEO Borders Closing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Arcane Tales
» Rune Magic (Part 1) (Closing soon)
» Potions Brain Teaser Closing 08/04/07
» Harry Potter Photo Manipulation **closing 1st August**
» Petrification class **closing 7th August**

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITTN :: International Structured Factions :: 02 Global Pioneers Elite Organization (Intel)-
Jump to: