ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Accquisitions

Go down 
+9
The Asshole
OMBU-Destroyer
TomH
TFC-Ghost
TFC-Archer
$nake
MC Sics
FSX Capital Guardians
OMBU Nick Bernow
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:33 pm

I did get all of my aircraft on loan from Sics, except AF1, all [I am getting is sheet and scrap metal.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:35 pm

The Asshole wrote:
Legit countries and factions dont make threats like that

Legit in who's eyes? Yours? NO. You don't make the rules. You aren't GOD, Dragnoxz is. It's your opinion and I respect that but don't enforce it on OMBU. Or anyone else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
The Asshole

The Asshole

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Fine, I just heard the same thing from MC. OFF TOPIC!!!!!! YOU ARE ACTING AS A ROGUE FACTION!!! DONT DENY IT!!! TORTURE, THREATS, YOU WILL HAVE THE WHOLE VW ON YOUR BACK IF YOU DONT PROVIDE SOME REASON FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!!!!!

Last edited by The Asshole on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
I did get all of my aircraft on loan from Sics, except AF1, all [I am getting is sheet and scrap metal.

I can comfirm that.
Back to top Go down
The Asshole

The Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Quote :
You aren't GOD, Dragnoxz is.
I respect Dragon also, but that is the most illogical thing I have heard on this whole forum.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Seems like this chat is being used like an IM service... skype exists for a reason people.
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Im with Archer on that one....
Back to top Go down
The Asshole

The Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Skype would be lovely, if Bernow wasnt pussy enough to block anyone who disagreed with his illogical views.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Nick, I wouldn't be talking, you never answer questions on skype anyway, and your members edit others messages and use them against people like me. Do you want me to give out those 3 links to the torrented aircraft that OMBU uses?
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Im not illogical, you may think I am, but I am not.....
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 pm

WHO CARES THAT WE USE TORRENTED PLANES, I BET EVEN THE GPEO DOES, SO STOP WHINING ABOUT IT JESUS H. CHRIST. NOW I KNOW THE ONLY REASON FURY EVEN HAD YOU IN CG, BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE WHINER

Last edited by OMBU Nick Bernow on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
Im not illogical, you may think I am, but I am not.....

Wow, and thats coming from the guy who thinks he is God too. Just stop Nick, you fucked up enough to a point that you can't fix your mistakes. I think we know what you said is all false, and if you were looking at it from our perspective, you would agree. So just stop, just stop Nick, you screwed your self over like 20 times now.
Back to top Go down
TomH

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
WHO CARES THAT WE USE TORRENTED PLANES, I BET EVEN THE GPEO DOES, SO STOP WHINING ABOUT IT JESUS H. CHRIST. NOW I KNOW THE ONLY REASON FURY EVEN HAD YOU IN CG, BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE WHINER

You never use that name in vain! And I don't whine, you do. Hey, I am not the one who is denying every attack that takes place on his VM.
Back to top Go down
The Asshole

The Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Alright, ENOUGH. Bernow, un block me on skype. Tom, add me fsxaa.high.command
We dont need to do this on a forum, this is what the VW uses skype for.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Holy flying fuck-in-a-half ! Can't you shit for brains stop argueing and kiss and make up ? Do GPEO and Uatia and RCOE have to ally together and put all you lower minion in your place and FORCE you all into submission, to where you will understand how an actual War is handled ? I bet if that happened FSXCG would return, just because. Having the Internationally Structured Faction all form together against the smaller nubs of constant arguements.

You know what, I think we should do a scenario like that. One where all the Internationally Structured Factions GPEO, Uatia, FSXCG, RCOE all form an alliance, against the smaller groups, in one giant "War Game Scenario" where we all can get a good understanding of what a War is like. What do you say Fury, MC Sics, Dan ?

We could start off making the scenario in an African Invoronment, say. Iran, Iraq, Soudi Arabia, Isael, Jordan, Syria, Afghansitan, Peckistan, Tajikistan, KazaK'stan, etc ? Sound good ? We could create a War Game Zone of Operations, Alliance of the Elite, and the Alliance of the Rebels ? Have tyou simple fuck who keep fighting against the other fight us all, and see if you can last a day. Yea, a War-Game, sounds good to me, too bad I am so fukin busy I can't even get on long enough to set you cumsuckers straight.

I will be on Skype, but only long enough to communicate with MC Sics, and if he is up to it, he will fill you all in on the details.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:

I do belive that is ILLEGAL. TFC Doesn't even use torrented craft. All of our stuff is freeware or we BOUGHT IT, even the VRS FA18
Back to top Go down
OMBU Nick Bernow

OMBU Nick Bernow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:53 pm

even I find that a little BSish
Back to top Go down
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:01 pm

OMBU Nick Bernow wrote:
even I find that a little BSish

Aircraft we use :

Freeware Iris F15C
Freeware F2
Freeware C17
Default & freeware F18s
VRS FA18
GMAX Cruise Missile (centurion)
freeware blackhawk
freeware CH47
lots of freeware ArmA addons
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Holy flying fuck-in-a-half ! Can't you shit for brains stop argueing and kiss and make up ? Do GPEO and Uatia and RCOE have to ally together and put all you lower minion in your place and FORCE you all into submission, to where you will understand how an actual War is handled ? I bet if that happened FSXCG would return, just because. Having the Internationally Structured Faction all form together against the smaller nubs of constant arguements.

You know what, I think we should do a scenario like that. One where all the Internationally Structured Factions GPEO, Uatia, FSXCG, RCOE all form an alliance, against the smaller groups, in one giant "War Game Scenario" where we all can get a good understanding of what a War is like. What do you say Fury, MC Sics, Dan ?

We could start off making the scenario in an African Invoronment, say. Iran, Iraq, Soudi Arabia, Isael, Jordan, Syria, Afghansitan, Peckistan, Tajikistan, KazaK'stan, etc ? Sound good ? We could create a War Game Zone of Operations, Alliance of the Elite, and the Alliance of the Rebels ? Have tyou simple fuck who keep fighting against the other fight us all, and see if you can last a day. Yea, a War-Game, sounds good to me, too bad I am so fukin busy I can't even get on long enough to set you cumsuckers straight.

I will be on Skype, but only long enough to communicate with MC Sics, and if he is up to it, he will fill you all in on the details.

Thats actually a good idea. Hope fully Uatia, FSXCG, and ROCE deiced to do this!
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:23 pm

id be up for it but you tell me am i a biggie or a smallie?? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
TFC-Ghost

TFC-Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:24 pm

cnl.falcon wrote:
id be up for it but you tell me am i a biggie or a smallie?? lol!

you're Switzerland
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:26 pm

ah so mall but enough to pack a punch and very peaceful
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
MC Sics

MC Sics

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Just remember, the G.U.D. Global United DUMBASSES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Accquisitions   Recent Accquisitions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Accquisitions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4