ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Landmark Worldwide

Go down 
+2
Dragnoxz
NZRAF-SkyRyder13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Until we get our forum up, and news regarding us will go here

Last edited by SkyRyder13 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 pm

SkyRyder13 wrote:
Until we get our forum up, and news regarding us will go here

Need full name of Acronyms, home area of operation, possible colors (pick more than one, just in case some are taken), your groups web site, and contact info in case someone views this forum and wants to join your group.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Landmark Worldwide, Home base: Mountain Home AFB, colors:

burgundy, black, dark blue, brown, gold

www.landmarkpmc.webs.com

LWW subdivisions:

Landmark Security Services- Handles as combat and live-fire "Black," "Blue," and "Green" operations
Landmark Humanitarian Services (to be established later)- Provides Humanitarian aid support in "White" Ops
Landmark Executive Virtual Airlines (to be established later)- Provides safe, secure, and comfortable travel to executives in "Gold" ops

More to come later

Last edited by SkyRyder13 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:23 pm

SkyRyder13 wrote:
Sky Ryder's Private Military Corporation, Home base: Mountain Home AFB, colors:

burgundy, black, dark blue, brown, gold

website has not been created yet.

PM me if someone wants to join

Yo, you might as well just go freellance, raher than create a VM, because Mercenaries are basically pilots that do teir thing, and when they are contacted are always avalible for hire, by either the highest bidder, or who they feel is serving the cause they serve.

Being a merc and having your own company, for hire is basically you and some of your personal friends to back your mission up, if you serve along side a faction during their conflict. It dosn't mean you need a site or forum area here. You have what you need, your self. If you are creating a band of contractable pilots, PM me and I will help you get all set up, correctly.
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 pm

We will eventually branch out to become a major VM, however, me and the other 3 guys I have been interested in starting a PMC-style organization out of either Texas, Idaho, Montana, or California, in order of preference. We'll also be getting a new name soon.

You can set us up via skype. PMs are notoriously annoying and take long time to get things done. We like doing things fast.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:25 am

SkyRyder13 wrote:
We will eventually branch out to become a major VM, however, me and the other 3 guys I have been interested in starting a PMC-style organization out of either Texas, Idaho, Montana, or California, in order of preference. We'll also be getting a new name soon.

You can set us up via skype. PMs are notoriously annoying and take long time to get things done. We like doing things fast.

well i can tell you this much Texas and California are GPEO Territory so those will really be out of the question but Montana and Idaho seem to be free.

btw what is ur skye add me

camero2009

Last edited by Ghost Eye on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : skype info)
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 am

Ghost Eye wrote:
SkyRyder13 wrote:

well i can tell you this much Texas and California are GPEO Territory so those will really be out of the question but Montana and Idaho seem to be free.

btw what is ur skye add me

camero2009

We operate out of Texas and Cali, but don't own it all. South Cali we have, Bases in Texas we operate out of.

PM's are also a more effective way of getting things done, without wasting time for someone who actually needs to be doing things in their life. It may be an incovenience for someone who is on 24/7, but not for someone who has responsibilities in the real world.

I recomend for your group to join in the GUD, or PM me what your ultimate goals are, so either GUD or I can give you ideas on how to reach them with logic and sense, the right way, rather than placing claims on thigs you don't actually know if you truly have. This way no misunderstandingss take place.
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Our ultimate goal is to become a Blackwater-type PMC operating around the world. We eventually aim to expand to Germany, Israel, Russia, Brazil, and other countries. We do not want to take over the government or anything like most VMs do. We just wish to be able to be a self-supporting PMC with long term contracts with VMs and neutral countries. We also aim to expand to games such as ArmA and ArmA 2, maybe Battlefield or some other games in the future.

I've talked to the rest of the group and we decided on Idaho.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 pm

i can almost 100% guarantee Russia is not going to happen as long as i live
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Stinger wrote:
i can almost 100% guarantee Russia is not going to happen as long as i live
Okay... aggressive much? We won't even think about Russia until we get a couple more places in the US and Europe.
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Name change:

Landmark Worldwide

Originally planned to be Landmark USA, but with a growing presence outside the US in places such as Germany and Nigeria, worldwide is a much better
Back to top Go down
TheFalcon

TheFalcon

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 pm

FSFR will gladly be a support to you if you should need help with anything, like deffence, ETC
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forumotion.com/
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:45 pm

CEO of Landmark Worldwide (me) has been working closely with the local government of Hailey, Idaho. We have come to an agreement to where Landmark has housing rights at Friedman Memorial Airport (KSUN) until Landmark's personal airport is built.

The new airport will be built by Crimson Corporate with materials coming from ***** (classified for now) and designed by Landmark Staff.
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Landmark WorldWide has completed the contract to eliminate the leader and Vice leader of Australia and Korea.
Back to top Go down
TFC-Archer

TFC-Archer

Chinese zodiac : Goat

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 am

lol... 121 views.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Landmark Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landmark Worldwide   Landmark Worldwide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landmark Worldwide
Page 1 of 1