ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everything going to shit

Go down 
+2
Dragnoxz
Stinger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stinger

Everything going to shit Empty
PostSubject: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:01 am

Well after recent events we might as well swtart one huge virtual military. I think that would have more success than a virtual world. But you know what comes uo must come down.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:48 am

I don't understand why everyone blames the VR-Worl, because it is the factions in it, not the world. If TFC wanted to be Active, why not conduct operations internally ? The VR-Worlds activities fluxuate all the time, and this is one of the down times in which everyone has Christmas things going on. Just because someone ditches, dosn't mean the world is comming to an end. And, why not ll form together into one group ? I like that idea, how aboot you all join GPEO, lol !
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 am

I'm sure that would lead to chaos.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Stinger wrote:

You know why it won'twork ? Because everyone who wants to be on top don't know how to truly lead properly, nor can they follow with honor. I heard somewhere a good leader only starts from being a good follower. Leadership is determined by someones ability to follow. It is the same with being respected, one must show respect before being respected, even if they are disrespected from the start. If you show respect and stay loyal to being respectful, you will find that others will respect you after they disrespect you, but if you disrespect someone who disrespect you, then you fall into being one of those who are not respected. You can also see it in the battle field, because it is a natrual selection. To determine the true leader, he will have the followers always asking what to do, and the ones who think they are good leaders will end up losing the battle being angered. A true leader also knows when to not fight, when to surrender and when to fight dirty. Fighting dirty is not cheting, it is fighting with great deception of power, with allowing vital information to slip by to the enemy, while knowing who is giving it to the enemy, and feeding them false information that checks up with what might look like actual operations, only to loure the enemy into traps. MC Sice lred me into a trap during his TNF days, and I lead our pilots to lure FSXF fighters away from their Cargo so we can take it out. We both have proven that numbers is not always everything, as long as you have good leaders who know their tactics. So, again, I ask, why not join GPEO ? You know it is not a bad thing, and in this way I can finally award awards to members for doing operations, and get the ball rolling. GPEO, too, needs internal leaders to lead different programs in order for GPEO to become better. Our lack of numbers for internal leaders is the only thing stoping us from growing; I have done the math, and it all checks in.
Back to top Go down
NZRAF-SkyRyder13

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Dragnoxz' wrote:
Stinger wrote:

You know why it won'twork ? Because everyone who wants to be on top don't know how to truly lead properly, nor can they follow with honor. I heard somewhere a good leader only starts from being a good follower. Leadership is determined by someones ability to follow. It is the same with being respected, one must show respect before being respected, even if they are disrespected from the start. If you show respect and stay loyal to being respectful, you will find that others will respect you after they disrespect you, but if you disrespect someone who disrespect you, then you fall into being one of those who are not respected. You can also see it in the battle field, because it is a natural selection. To determine the true leader, he will have the followers always asking what to do, and the ones who think they are good leaders will end up losing the battle being angered. A true leader also knows when to not fight, when to surrender and when to fight dirty.

What have I been saying for weeks and weeks? Pretty much that
Back to top Go down
Ghost Eye

Ghost Eye

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:34 pm

SkyRyder13 wrote:
Dragnoxz' wrote:
Stinger wrote:

You know why it won'twork ? Because everyone who wants to be on top don't know how to truly lead properly, nor can they follow with honor. I heard somewhere a good leader only starts from being a good follower. Leadership is determined by someones ability to follow. It is the same with being respected, one must show respect before being respected, even if they are disrespected from the start. If you show respect and stay loyal to being respectful, you will find that others will respect you after they disrespect you, but if you disrespect someone who disrespect you, then you fall into being one of those who are not respected. You can also see it in the battle field, because it is a natural selection. To determine the true leader, he will have the followers always asking what to do, and the ones who think they are good leaders will end up losing the battle being angered. A true leader also knows when to not fight, when to surrender and when to fight dirty.

What have I been saying for weeks and weeks? Pretty much that

are you speaking as skyryder13 or archer! im confused
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:57 am

I have many reason of my own why i wouldn't join the GPEO. and there not open to discussion.
Back to top Go down
MC Sics

MC Sics

Chinese zodiac : Goat

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:03 am

LOL, I started as a follower. Then I overthrew my leader. Probably because he didn't do his job right. Or it was a power trip... Maybe both. Cant remember, either way it worked out for me. That would be the good old T.N.F. days.
Back to top Go down
http://uatia.webs.com/
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Yea, just look at the results of how each group is being run, you know ? There are so many one man groups, that have a hard time keeping members, and they don't even know combat tactics, that or they do know squad based tactics but have no true skills politically or on a large operation scale. It is these individuals who have potential for being a good leader in the future that want to lead now, and end up not knowing how a system or structure works, so they attain many members, but don't know how to train, orlead them in combat operations, so you will have them all argueing diring combat about who does what.

It is easy to recruit and organize members into units, but how will you go about the process of training and conducting proper operations ? Too many want to be the boss, and there is not enough members. We are divided, when we should be united. Friends should unite, and the enemy of our friends should grow up and respect their friends and try to make friends with their friends enemy. Becausewe have common enemies, which are worse than our imediate enemies. I am sure if those VSF or FSXF guys attacked one of us out outright, we would change our tune and all fight together. Even Reverend and possibly Corsi would come with and fight along side us.

All I ask is that you try it, see what a unification would do, how much fun it would be. Combined, we would all be able to run a group together, work on each position, and form a system structure properly, to where it would work. Think about it, you start off with having a Training Program backed up by members who can train in all roles, then you have a Recruitment Program which gathers Recruits for these trainers (giving them something to do), unit organizer to organize units to their areas of operation and units in bases all over the world (perferably forming one unit at a base at a time, so we don't have one member per unit), then the operations program, where the AWACS unit and operations command schedules an all day operation, where AWACS plays for both sides, informing leaders of units updates on who and where their opponents are, starting from their individual home bases, and at the end of the day landing there, after a war-game. All along with having the most Elite Pilots conducting Covert Operations against the true rivals of our causes.

I call on a meeting with those who are interested in such unification. To see what each one of us is best at doing what. Like if someone is good at revruiting, they do the recruiting, is someone is good with training, they do the training, or if someone is good with organizing units, let them organize units, and those who can come up with good scenarios for operations, let them write up the enemies motive and friendly motive, where both sides have an objective to achieve, one prevents the other form doing something or something like that, to where the escitement is endless.

Coolman is good AWACS
Bmxbika11 is good Chopper (Maybe Unit Leader)
$nake is good fighter (Maybe Unit Leader)
Cricket was good Chopper (Maybe Trainer)
Dragnoxz/Me, good Fighter (Maybe Train Trainers and lead war time/combat ops)
Speraticus was Bombers (Maybe Unit Leader or Trainer)
Killer was good Bomber (Flight Lead or Trainer)
Corsi was good politically (Maybe Political Representitave)
MC Sics is good Bomber, and thinker/writer (Political Advisor or Media Leader)
Xray137 is a good Moral Leader (Maybe Chaplin - someone to talk to)

And we have all of those other faction leaderswho are so good at Recruiting they could Recruit. There is no telling what potential skills each one of us all have that we could work together to form one single great group, or two groups, topolitically be inpositions to help one another. Yea, we all have different faults and ideologies, but we all have some things in common, and that is team work. And, those who don't understand team work, they can be taught. Training could be part of every field, from learning to fly, to training trainer, staff members, or even Intel Agents. Just think abut that. Think about getting on and already knowing an operation is underway, and that you might be based near the operation, asking the on duty AWACS and operations command if there is room to get involved (which most likely will be room), and you either would take off and be part of that operation, or be the one to engage to flight already undergoing their oeprations. Constnt Excitement, no worries and when other known gorups pop in the session, they attempt to attack, we fukem up. And, when random players pop in to fly with us, we let the fly with us, accepting them as friends, which will desplay that we are hospitable and don't shoo them away from our ops, but rather we invite them to take part in them. That would result in them asking more about the group, and get them interested in doing operations all the time, by knowing when they take place, by inviting them to join the group.

We can't accomplish this by trying to use this system as seperate groups, we must unite into one good group. Using the Scientific Methos to find out who is best for what psition, and training and testing, rather then doing crash courses which produce inexperienced polits and leaders. And, try not to be discouraged from this book, it will hopfully open your eyes to something great.
Back to top Go down
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:06 pm

And i suck at everything. SO I ROCK! Honestly i like the idea of one group but I'd probably wan to change name.
Back to top Go down
$nake

$nake

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:25 am

i agree with stinger, the name is well, inconvenient Razz
We could be the great opposers of the FSXF with like 20 members. But ill stay on myself for a while. Make friends and have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://fsxrc.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything going to shit   Everything going to shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything going to shit
Page 1 of 1