ITTN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITTN

International Telecommunications Transmission Network

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magnum Campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Magnum Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Magnum Campaign   Magnum Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:31 am

So like, what is the over all goal of Magnum ?

I would imagine it be to serve for a cause. Winning the population over from a region in Iraq, and to assist in the Uatian establishment there ?

Don't worry, if MDI has other agendas there, this is the best place to state them. Even if it might one day conflict with other factions later on.

Uatia wants to secure all of Iraq for Uatia. That is the Uatian primary goals now, and it has the backing of GPEO (which is a conglomerate). We all know GPEO is not a nation, but it hold political influence all over, in many nations and political entities. Uatia is a grounds up monarch seeking to be an official nation. This is a perfect scenario to where Uatia and other faction in the region (Non human lead) can wage multiple conflicts in several struggles to establish dominance in the region.

The problem is, we need another human player to oppose the others, playing the roles of ISIS, Islamic Brotherhood, the Kurds, Shea Islamic groups (who oppose ISIS and Sunni Muslim groups), Turkish (would oppose Kurd and ISIS), Syrian government, Israel, etc. It makes it more realistic to have a human against a human because humans make good opponents. We don't really need to play the role using our names, but if we had multiple profiles to play as those from the multiple factions, plan out here in the behind the scenes area, and agree to what course of actions we would do, then execute them to show a formal action in the mainstream. (This takes some time, but it comes out to the public as hardcore unexpected excitement).

A single event could spark long debates, in game operations (combat) and maybe rivalry political arguments on various situations, including psychological warfare and good entertainment for some.

So, MDI, tell us what your true goals are for the VR-World. Even if it might be world domination. Just remember that such thing would take a long time and for us to do lots of research into the potential enemy lands and how each power fights. The easiest would be to just do simple ops in the Middle East, but the world is our game platform.
Back to top Go down
https://ittn.rpg-board.net
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Magnum Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnum Campaign   Magnum Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Short-term goals are to secure our own influence in Iraq, and assist Uatia in their task of establishing themselves so that it gives us a good alliance with them. Right now, we're providing humanitarian aid and security to civilians unable to do such for themselves, and thus increasing our influence with the people. In addition, we plan to re-establish former TFC influences in Israel and along the east Mediterranean Coast, which would give us easier usage of our naval assets. The long-term goal, as you know me so well Dragnoxz, is to spread MDI's influence on a global scale, possibly using that influence to gain our own nation with our own laws, and POTENTIALLY lead to a world-wide crusade against those who don't share our ideals. Right now, we must stick with the short-term goals.

As far as the opposition in the Middle-East, I haven't been able to get with anyone else capable of participating, so I've been simply making OPORDs and planning each operation for both sides, so that WHEN the opportunity arises, I'll be capable of organizing it.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Magnum Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnum Campaign   Magnum Campaign Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 am

Those sound like some interesting goals. In the future, those goals may conflict with Uatia and GPEO goals, but regardless, it provides a foundation for a diverse future. Primarily, all factions (well, us three, and maybe OCU) will need recruits, so we should help one another attain more members on all platforms (games/simulators). Later, in the future our factions may end up in some sort of conflicts in the mainstream, but that is mainstream. Here, behind the scenes, we know that we will be using those mainstream conflicts and diplomatic rivalries to interest outsiders to join our groups, depending on their political alignment. If we get members, we all should give them a political compass test, and send them to join one of the other groups of our VR-World who is of their actual alignment, so all of our groups will know what each is serving for. GPEO and Uatia are bottom left, TFC once was Top Right, but I am not sure now. It is best to base the alignment on the main leader of the faction.

Our conflicts may be real time years in the future, so our groups working together now is a good thing. There is no need (NO NEED) to rush into conflicts yet, so maintaining our growth and stability on a small scale is best for this time.

I can see MDI forming and wanting its own piece of Iraq, Uatia as well, the ISIS and the Kurds all wanting their share of Iraq. Like one of those Civilization games, we are all at the time where we have only a few city's, but once we are good with our immediate positions, we may be looking to expand further.

Uatias goal is to secure all of the former Iraq borders under Uatia, which will infringe on the Kurdish lands, as well as what ISIS claims, and many other Islamic groups. MDI, if it forms into an official national player in Iraq, will be frowned on by Uatia when that time comes. So, there is a potential conflict of interest there. If MDI decided to move its hub in Israel, you will need someone to play the Israelis, but it can't be from your group. Same with Uatia, their opposition must come from an outside person, not on the Uatian membership, in regards to the current situation there. The reason is, both sides would be politically working against the other, to win, so research will need to be done about local regions and populations and how they might react to such situations.

Back to top Go down
Reverend

Reverend

Chinese zodiac : Rooster

Magnum Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnum Campaign   Magnum Campaign Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 5:23 pm

It makes sense, but keep in mind that MDI has been building their influence in the Middle East by providing Humanitarian Aid and Security to civilians. That'll be a big boost compared to what other factions have been doing.
Back to top Go down
Dragnoxz
Admin
Dragnoxz

Magnum Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnum Campaign   Magnum Campaign Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Uatia has been in Iraq for a while, and they still don't have the complete support of everyone. This is going to be logical, and all factions need to have a person from another faction play the role of the other side, including the civilian side. This is not going to be easy for anyone to win over the population of an area. They may see that being given humanitarian aid is just bribe in their eyes, and may back fire into ensuring they serve against you. All aspects must be considered. Don't think that because your faction helps someone they will support you. GPEO helped real factions, like VSF, FSX-RAF, RCOE, etc, and did allot for them, supporting them and helping them form, only to be back stabbed in return. GPEO will not be too friendly with British groups ever again, though GPEO may be polite to them, it will never trust them. Those from Wales, Scotland, Ireland, are all welcome, but from England, not anymore.

Give the Islamic Civilian Extremists food, they will use it to aid their religious cause against the giver. To them, it is unholy and evil to give them food and aid, because they think that by giving them this aid that you will expect them to follow you. They may be religious, but they are not that stupid. It is like giving a true Christian money or (well, they would take it and want more), never mind. Take and give a communist money rather than food, they will slap you. Give a capitalist free food, they might take it but for them to help you or support you they will want money. Islam is like you give them aid, they will only focus on using it for their religion, and to kill off anyone who doesn't believe in their ways. So if your goal is to rule, control or govern them, they will understand that you don't care about their ways, you just want to rule them. That is what will go through their mind. The person playing as the locals must play that role like this, or else it won't be realistic.

MDI should also find out where they are getting the humanitarian aid from. Is MDI using its own financial assets to attain these resources, or growing or producing such industry on its own somewhere ? What is the location of the crop being produced, and what type. This is all complex.

If you need help finding out the most logical places, ask and let us all work together and help one another. That is what this part of the forum is for. Like if I need to know where I can get some hardcore Cajun food in New Orleans, I will be asking YOU Reverend, lol. Or if I need to know how to go about forming a sort of gang as a hardcore intimidation entity over a community, I would ask MC Sics. If I wanted to know about how a capitalist would establish a financial sector in a region, I would ask Capital Guardians, and if I wanted to know how to fuck everyone over, I would ask Corsi, lol.

Here, it is fair ground, all know all, but can't use it in the mainstream. I could say GPEO's primary goal is to make a hardcore zombie virus, or a bad illness that has the potential of wiping out 90% of the world population, or to develop super soldiers like the Tyrant models of Resident Evil, with secret labs and deep underground facilities. But, GPEO's role is not completely clear, mostly it is to adapt and evolve to the changing times, and to pursue the goal of global freedom. Though, that does tend to get boring sometimes, so GPEO needs opposition sometimes. Not war, but political pressure when GPEO comes up with a global solution, lol.

Yo, MDI, explain your current (months time) goals to start. If you need some ideas, let us know, I have some MDI could be good at, and maybe be able to pull off in that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magnum Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnum Campaign   Magnum Campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnum Campaign
Page 1 of 1